JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Take It

Author Topic: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread  (Read 455342 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread
« Reply #900 on: July 27, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
^
^Gone private.  Herewith, the dailymotion ver

AKBINGO! ep197 2012.07.25

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #901 on: July 28, 2012, 06:12:30 AM »
I don't know if this was asked already, but is there somewhere where I can download a comprehensive list of episodes all subbed?
Or at least watch? I can't really find ny before ~ep65. Also, how about the older shows as well?

So no one knows, huh?  :banghead:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #902 on: July 28, 2012, 02:32:59 PM »
^Various AKBingo subtitles files can be found on Sub48 and Aidol/H!F release the occasional subbed AKBingo.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #903 on: July 28, 2012, 08:34:43 PM »
^Various AKBingo subtitles files can be found on Sub48 and Aidol/H!F release the occasional subbed AKBingo.
So I'd still have to download the raw video right? Hmm I thought someone somewhere would have like an entire
list of AKBingo all hardsubbed :|
Guess not  :sweatdrop:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #904 on: July 28, 2012, 08:39:44 PM »
Nah, sadly not. In the world of idols you gotta take what you can get.
I think we're lucky enough to even get all the raws of all these shows, the occasional subs are just a bonus.  :)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #906 on: August 09, 2012, 07:49:32 AM »
Some more footages of the final round of the audition:
Tokyo MX +
Jiji Press

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #907 on: August 09, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »
Nakayan crying in the beginning (and end) of the ep was really cute  XD

The vocal test was pretty interesting. They seemed super nervous and some of them were quite off  :O2
I felt Yamamoto Sayaka did really well, despite some minor mistakes here and there. What a talent.

Yuka looked and sounded like she was in physical pain. Quite intense. I can't even imagine the amount of pressure.
She's definitely the right girl. Most consistent, great technique, etc. etc.  :thumbup

Next week looks epic! What's going on!  :panic:

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #908 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:13 PM »
^ Next week looks like the Give Me Five! cover bands will take stage! They've been asking for copy bands for a while now. Should be cool to see.

Skipped through this week's episode real quick. They all did pretty well in the auditions, but Masuda Yuka was just above the rest I thought.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #909 on: August 10, 2012, 05:03:30 AM »
Would've liked it if they focused more on the dance section, but considering the end result, it's no wonder they edited it the way they did.

Miyamoto Amon was totally right; the vocal part of the audition was the part where it all came down to. Probably didn't help that the played music had no melody in it. I was pleasantly surprised to hear Umechan do as well as she did for that part. And props to Sayanee for hitting the notes, even though she was just a little off-rhythm. It's just Yuka was a whole different level to everyone else, and it totally showed. 'Grats to her on that!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #910 on: August 10, 2012, 08:24:39 PM »
Yeah. Great hearing Umechan improve and singing so good.
Yuka getting the edge, performing with feeling. :thumbup
They should've just chosen a double main like Infinity. :oops:

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #911 on: August 15, 2012, 08:57:27 PM »

Offline freakonboard

• Member+

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2012, 04:03:01 PM »
Typing this as I watch because this is going to be a great episode.

- Kasai center!! zomg
- Sakura-chan KAWAII + guitar = epic. Aww no solo.
- Hey, is that the guy who played that famous singer on Men-Dol?

SNJK48: unoriginal band name, the glasses and accessories look a bit cheap, but they have some proper gear. PRS is becoming a girl's guitar brand :nervous Tomochin smiled! That vocalist looks quite old. Cool solo break with time for each instrument. Nice half pace moment working towards the ending. Solid performance, but they need to work on their image and presentation a bit more. Gilanyanz? Beats SNJK48  :lol:. 7/10

Bunched Jaguar: ...Gas mask? Seriously? So 2002. Lol, Sakura-chan looks scared to death. Vocals suck, that's the problem with a lot of these type of bands. Lol at the keyboard sounds. Umechan crying? Hm... I mean, I can appreciate what they are doing, but everything about them is giving me a "it's been done" sorta feel. I preferred SNJK48's performance to be honest. I'm glad the jury agreed. 5.5/10

Sakuramaza: Mothers dressing up as idols, their kids must be proud. Oh boy, why are they doing this? I was expecting some sort of choir version or enka version or something. Definitely not adults dancing around like this. They aren't in tune either. On the other hand, it is a bit unexpected and it's cool they can dance around like this. However, this is not something I would go see live or buy a CD from. Crazy high scores from the judges... I was thinking around 5/10.

Pinkiss: LOL, their mom resembles Shinoda. The instruments look so huge on them. I wonder if the bands got to see the AKB48 girls beforehand, otherwise the pressure must be huge. Better playing than AKB48's version  :lol: Synchronized jumping  :thumbup
Mayu showing off her drawing skills. Tomochin drew herself as well, lol. I wonder which two AKB members didn't vote for them... I'd say 7.5/10.

CK: If they make it big I predict copyright issues. They sound matches their image, which is always a good thing. Wasn't really feeling that solo break. A good performance, but not really my style. I'll give them a 7/10, but I'd rather go see SNJK48 live.

Yokoyama-family: Priceless dad being into Tomochin moment. All bands with family or couples in them eventually split up. Of course it's very cool when you can play music with your family like this, but the question is if you want to keep it indoors or not. Other than the little Chuck Berry riffs it wasn't that memorable. I didn't even notice the lack of bass, lol. 4.5/10

It's hard to beat Pinkiss' appeal in a situation like this, but the band I liked best is probably SNJK48. Their image is a bit off, but musically it was pretty good. Looking forward to next week!

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #914 on: August 16, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
This panned out pretty much how I imagined, with all the acts sounding the same, only difference is the varying degrees of how hard they rocked lol. The bands did good despite not having much to work with, though. That said, CK was my favorite because they took a different direction with their arrangement and I think the style struck a chord on a lot of the girls. SNJK48 was cool with the little solo breakdowns. Bunched Jaguar was only lacking on the vocals part. Did anyone else think they were going for a L'Arc~en~Ciel sound there? Sakuramaza got good points cus no one wants to be mean to a bunch of moms. Even more so, no one wants to give a low score to a bunch of little kids. Pinkiss was quite cute and they performed the song better than AKB, but how you gonna give them 48/50 man? :lol: Oh well, TV is TV.

I'm quite excited for next week. Looked like there was a brass band, and that solo girl with the ukulele may just charm everyone for the 50 points. Looking forward to see who's in that comedian band. I saw Non-Style's Inoue, and Kitahara doing the Kamigami no Asobi skit with Monster Engine. Should be good lol. Also why is Nomura Yoshio there? lol. They must be planning something cool at the end, hopefully.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #915 on: August 17, 2012, 12:42:31 AM »
nice show-
they should have had two divisions-
 A) ambitious bands (want to be pros) 
SNJK 48
Bunched Jaguar
CK
&
B) fun time bands (music is fun)
Sakurzmaza
Pinkiss
Yokoyama Family

I liked CK's drummer, she was all humble and cute, and had some great drum moments, and CK's interpretation of the song was nice.
You cannot help but root for Pinkiss on the kawaii factor - but respect to them, because  you can tell they have put in the practice time, they will soon be ready to be promoted to category A

Yokoyama Papa with Tomochin was great television, and credit to Yokoyama daughter, because her fanship of AKB48 led to a great family memory.

Side note for those who didn't know- Luna Sea Drummer Shinya Yamada (the middel judge, wearing a hat) is married to original Morning Musume member Aya Ishiguro, and they are the parents of two daughters and one son.

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #916 on: August 17, 2012, 07:20:51 AM »

Very impressed with Pinkiss  :twothumbs

Amazing how little kids can play guitar like that. The drummer was awesome too  :cow:

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #917 on: August 23, 2012, 03:04:43 AM »
AKBingo! for August 22, 2012.
120822 AKBINGO! SP [1/4]
120822 AKBINGO! SP [2/4]
120822 AKBINGO! SP [3/4]
120822 AKBINGO! SP [4/4]

Continuing the band contest from last time!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #918 on: August 23, 2012, 02:34:36 PM »
If it was me, I'd vote for those three "7-iro" ukulele girls.
I felt happy just listening to it. :)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #919 on: August 25, 2012, 01:17:18 PM »
Much higher level than last week for sure  :thumbup

- Geinin: Meh. Funny how they were better than that gasmask band.
- Ukulele: Flawless performance, good arrangement, cute appearance... but more than one song and it gets boring.
- Tangobuchan: Similar too SHNJ48, but with a much better arrangement. Very very cool. I could feel the power and energy.
- Jazz: I hate jazz. But trying to be objective, the arrangement was all over the place. I didn't enjoy this at all.
- Demons: Lame image aside, musically it was pretty solid. Awesome red Jackson guitar too. Duel guitar attack. I'm especially happy all the member really enjoyed some heavy rock action.

My personal winner from the two episodes... Tangobuchan! Same amount of impact as that demon band, but with less the experience and lesser material. Great arrangement, good playing and overall a blast to watch and listen to.  :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Take It