JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Thunder Girl

Author Topic: Leah Dizon  (Read 341492 times)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Re: Leah Dizon
« Reply #600 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:19 AM »
need pics of this dude lol could be my new idol (after edc)  :lol:

Offline slenderpig

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #601 on: October 23, 2008, 05:17:13 AM »
 :tama-mad: still can't believe it...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #602 on: October 28, 2008, 06:18:05 PM »
Young Jump No.47 (2008/11/06)

Young Jump No.46 (2008/10/30)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:00:58 AM by Masa »

Offline skiesofwinds

• Member+
« Reply #603 on: November 03, 2008, 04:50:31 AM »

Offline ahl143

« Reply #604 on: December 24, 2008, 06:04:50 AM »
Hi kinda new here.  Anyway, I was like most you guys shocked when I first heard the news, I mean this girl even did an auto show in my town ( CA ).  Actually iono what that was for... Anyway I was pissed at first but than I just realized something.  Getting girls like Leah  is not that impossible.  Unless this guy's pic is posted, I'm guessing he is an ok looking guy not some super hot looking dude.  Basically if this guy can get a pretty hot girl, than that means the rest of us has as good of a chance as him rite?  yeah so congrat to Leah for her quad-ethnicity child(ren) and Bun for taping that fun piece of booty.  In the mean time I found this girl to admire over. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/1742851207_abb0367ed5_o.jpg
she is not japanese but damn girl!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:  btw her name is Hwang Mi Hee

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #605 on: December 24, 2008, 06:11:29 AM »
need pics of this dude lol could be my new idol (after edc)  :lol:

here is what he looks like

The guy on the right, black top hat with mustache
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline ahl143

« Reply #606 on: December 24, 2008, 08:02:03 PM »
So good that proves my point, I guess you don't have to be a super hot guy to get a chick like her.  The only other possibility is that he is super rich, but if he was he shouldn't have be working as a stylists.  The last thing I can think of is this guy knew what he was doing and poked holes in his condom so yeah..... :thumbdown: anyway heard he dated boa too.

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #607 on: December 25, 2008, 02:18:33 AM »
maybe he watched the pick up artist on vh1  XD

seriously, tho, it's not unusual to see a ridiculously hot woman with a 'meh' looking guy - keep in mind that not all ridiculously hot girls see themselves as such, and have insecurities like the rest of us

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #608 on: December 25, 2008, 04:43:29 AM »
so why is she getting babies now?... was bored or sumtin?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #609 on: December 25, 2008, 07:36:07 AM »
so why is she getting babies now?... was bored or sumtin?
That's one way of putting it.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline dcrux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #610 on: December 31, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »
Leah has always stressed that she doesn't go for looks but personality instead. Have you seen her ex-boyfriends? :-\ Her husband is actually a step up in terms of looks compared to them even though he's just average. This dude must have something going for him because BoA also dated him like ahl143 said.

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #611 on: December 31, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
Her boyfriend is a fulltime player, and he has played a lot!!
No doubt, he is the last person to ever want to be tied down to one chic, so can't see this lasting for more than a couple of year, before he splits..
Either way, her career is fucked, cause no-one has the hots for a mother that should've swallowed..

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #612 on: December 31, 2008, 07:02:31 PM »
she should have gone with the guy on the left XD

Offline dcrux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #613 on: December 31, 2008, 07:16:50 PM »
No doubt, he is the last person to ever want to be tied down to one chic, so can't see this lasting for more than a couple of year, before he splits..
Either way, her career is fucked, cause no-one has the hots for a mother that should've swallowed..
How would you know that? Do you know him personally? Hearsay is just hearsay and he's already 29 so he's probably ready to settle down by now. Her gravure idol career is dead but she can continue to do fashion modeling.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #614 on: December 31, 2008, 09:13:32 PM »
How would you know that? Do you know him personally? Hearsay is just hearsay and he's already 29 so he's probably ready to settle down by now. Her gravure idol career is dead but she can continue to do fashion modeling.

Being 29 doesn't mean ready to settle down, and in the 21st century lots of people thinks being 29 is still young!
I know people who are in their 30s are still going out and hook up random chicks, no to mention famous people who don't get marry until they are in their 40s.

So besides wishing good luck to Leah, I look forward to see what changes will happen in this marriage.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #615 on: January 01, 2009, 04:16:04 AM »
No, I don't know him personally..
But after him and BoA were Friday'd, and after this shotgun wedding, daytime talk shows here spoke a lot about him... How he dates different girls each week, etc..

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #616 on: January 01, 2009, 04:18:56 AM »
lol @ someone with only 62 posts trying to call out someone with over 2000 who actually lives in japan :lol:

Offline dcrux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #617 on: January 01, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »
lol @ someone with only 62 posts trying to call out someone with over 2000 who actually lives in japan :lol:
And so what if I only have 60+ posts? :roll: I don't spend too much time posting on messageboards. I've heard about those playboy allegations but the thing is, we don't really know the guy personally and how he feels plus the media loves to make up sh!t especially the tabloids. Have you heard of the ridiculous things they've thrown at Leah ever since she became a celebrity? She's a foreigner/outsider in Japan so some people think they can bully her. I'm not surprised they're doing a demolition job on her husband because she has some serious haters there and the media got mad at Leah after what happened at her press conference, where her agency didn't allow questions from the reporters.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #618 on: January 01, 2009, 03:46:09 PM »
And so what if I only have 60+ posts? :roll: I don't spend too much time posting on messageboards. I've heard about those playboy allegations but the thing is, we don't really know the guy personally and how he feels plus the media loves to make up sh!t especially the tabloids. Have you heard of the ridiculous things they've thrown at Leah ever since she became a celebrity? She's a foreigner/outsider in Japan so some people think they can bully her. I'm not surprised they're doing a demolition job on her husband because she has some serious haters there and the media got mad at Leah after what happened at her press conference, where her agency didn't allow questions from the reporters.

but you see... the problem we are all talking about here is the guy who Leah is marrying. There are lots of media out there that talked about all his past relationships which made him to look like a playboy. Thereby it made us and other people feel how wrong/weird this shotgun marriage is.

Offline dcrux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #619 on: January 01, 2009, 04:08:39 PM »
but you see... the problem we are all talking about here is the guy who Leah is marrying. There are lots of media out there that talked about all his past relationships which made him to look like a playboy. Thereby it made us and other people feel how wrong/weird this shotgun marriage is.
But at the end of the day, Leah had her reasons for dating/marrying that guy and she must've seen something special in Bun to choose him out of everyone else. Come to think of it, we have no business questioning her decisions because it's her life. I think the media is being especially harsh and they're trying to ruin her marriage (by insisting that he's a playboy) because they're getting back at Leah for that press conference fiasco.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 04:32:26 PM by dcrux »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Thunder Girl