JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN

Author Topic: (Group) D-Unit (디유닛)  (Read 57057 times)

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
Re: (Group) D-Unit (디유닛)
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »
So, I fucking love "Talk to My Face", or whatever the hell the translation is. I'm still not too crazy about Stay Alive, but I'm really liking the album as a whole. Had to make sure I made time to listen to it, to avoid FTG harassing me, but it was definitely worth it. I don't know about you guys, but I'd say everything they've put out is somewhere in the range from solid to amazing. D-Unit <3

Every song is a HIT.

I'm just mad it wasn't 10 tracks long so I can't just make the whole thing my top 10 for next year.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2013, 11:04:19 PM »
I'm just mad it wasn't 10 tracks long so I can't just make the whole thing my top 10 for next year.

You mean 9, to make room for IGAB? I got you...
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2013, 11:11:31 PM »

You mean 9, to make room for IGAB? I got you...

Well played...  :angry:

actually I'll just fill in the last 3 spots with Crayon Pop songs. Done anddddddddd done.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2013, 07:30:55 AM »
^ Way too early for that, guys. And who knows, IGAB could even fall to #2 by the end of the year.

Anyways,

INTERVIEW! No subs, tho. Man, watching this, Janey sure doesn't feel temporary at all...

And here's D-Unit's fifth member.

HyunA reveals she’s a big fan of D-Unit

HyunA revealed that she’s been a fan of D-Unit ever since they debuted!

A photo of HyunA with the rookie girl group was posted onto D-Unit’s Facebook with the simple caption “D-UNIT & HyunA“. Reportedly, even though HyunA was busy, she made time to see D-Unit just to be able to meet them.

She confessed, “I’ve liked them ever since they debuted. I always made sure to watch every show D-Unit came out on. If I get the chance, I’d like to work with them in D-Unit.”

Of course, D-Unit couldn’t hide their excitement at HyunA’s attention, and they replied, “If we work together with the world-famous star HyunA sunbae, we’d be so happy“.

Representatives from D-Unit and 4minute agreed on the possibility of working together stating, “If the date and concepts match up, then it’s not impossible“.
Not even really THAT far-fetched... someone commented Hyuna also likes Janey coz she reminds her of herself when she was a youngin... let's do this, get some more eyeballs... and haters. lulz.

We roll baby, we roll.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2013, 07:09:49 PM »

Music Bank! Ah man I hope Janey's not going anywhere... even if she doesn't have many parts (or any parts outside this song), she's just such a ball of energy and clearly loves to perform with D-Unit.

Shake dat leg. Love these shots, Janey's expressions are always great too. :lol:

Hi!! Everyone!! hehe I’m making my first solo post hehe!! We just finished Music Bank~now we’re on our way back to the practice room!!! Thank you for cheering so much it makes me really happy ♥ I look forward to more of that!! Because I’m going to keep improving! Please love me and D-Unit a lot~♥♥
Hey, that's not how you're supposed to do collages, Janey...

Some making of shots. Hurr, hoping for a making of and the dance shot soon...

A pic with dollface, some dude and D-Unit member #5.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2013, 06:29:16 AM »

Now in red. MBC is notoriously quick at deleting Music Core perfs from Tube so this isn't great quality.

At Love Request, the most hq live vid I've seen yet, a nice performance too.

Loved this moment when Janey was all "swagety swag..." then the camera changes mid-move "oh.. hi!"  :lol:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2013, 06:27:15 AM »
[KP] D-UNIT 얼굴보고 얘기해 1080i 130310 인기가요
Inkigayo perf was great, but it got removed all the time from tube. Dailymotion to the rescue! :thumbup

An awesome, fun moment from the Love Request perf. :D  Click for slightly bigger.

Bunch of pics from news sites, db-ent etc. There's also a few from a mini-fan event, a ton of pics and some fan cams out there, I'll post more of 'em tomorrow.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2013, 06:10:14 PM »
There's also a few from a mini-fan event, a ton of pics and some fan cams out there

Well this slideshow saves me a lot of effort on the pic front. :twothumbs

Might still up some shots later, but there's a fuckton...

Dorks in da ghetto.

More pics, some Hanging out with B.A.P. and Minho etc...

Rest now, you've earned it.

+ awkward crops for the lulz.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2013, 05:41:06 PM »

D-Unit @ ShimShimTapa, 2 hours of radio. Haven't watched it all yet but found this list of happenings:
0:02:00 - D-Unit singing Face 2 Face
0:04:25 - One of them (I think it's Zin) made a wolf sound during the song lol. Maybe they listened to EXO's leaked song Wolf lol.
0:15:43 - They're singing SNSD's Gee
0:10:00 - JNey's rap
0:32:50 - Zin's rap
0:33:40 - Zin's highnotes
0:38:13 - JNey says U-jin can do the Gangnam Style's Elevator Move causing everyone to force U-jin to do it and plays the Harlem Shake as the background music lol
0:45:30 - JNey imitating someone
0:50:28 - Zin giving eyeliners on a male guest
0:56:10 - Ram finished drawing Shindong (looks a little bit like JayZ lol)
0:57:40 - Male guest revealing Zin's eyeliner on his eye lol
1:03:46 - 2nd male guest singing for U-jin
1:11:33 - U-jin & Zin doing a game with the two male guests
1:14:14 - Ram doing a game with the co-host
1:17:20 - JNey doing a game with.. someone that came in the room in a sudden (Could be their manager or just someone that works there)
1:20:00 - U-jin dancing with the guest (She does the elevator move on him lmao)
1:28:16 - Another game with each other
1:29:48 - U-jin doing a mission during the break
1:44:08 - JNey rubbing /cleaning Shindong's hands with soap/perfume and Shindong put toilet/tissue paper around JNey's hat 0.o' (Ok, need subs asap nao!)

Latest Music Bank... looks like Music Core and Inkigayo are gone already. Post if you spot 'em.

Young, younger, youngest... posing with Lee Hi.

You dun got trampled underfoot. Also Janey finally posting at GP Basic's me2day... further confusing everyone.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »

It's Gwiyomi time. Janey does it the traditional way, then Zin does... a hip-hop Gwiyomi... XD

Janey on Boom's radio show with N of Vixx. You know, the dude who dumped Eunyoung twice and then got abused by a crazy Ellin. :P

Anyway, vid's kinda glitchy until 9 mins or so, haven't watched it quite all yet, but there's a fun dance break at around 37:40.

Pics from ShimShimTapa.

Another go at Show Champion.

Random pics from me2day, fan pics etc...

More promo spam...

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2013, 05:47:37 AM »
Bet you thought I was Stryfe! NOPE!

I think these are new? Maybe? Either way,  :heart:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2013, 12:50:16 PM »
Weird, my avatar looks different in the post above! Hey, wait a minute... :?

Yeah, The Star pics are great. :P They also posted a whole bunch of interviews:

Quote from: solo vids

Janey's GWIIIYOOOMIIII gif from the earlier vid. :heart:

http://news.nate.com/view/20130322n24204

[CUTS] D-Unit interview w/ E Today "It's your skills rather than appearance"

•  [ALL] Our unit concept is important because of the development the individual members undergo. Just because a singer has debuted, it doesn’t mean she should get lazy. We still get evaluated at the end of the month like trainees.
•  [JNEY] I can run as well as any boy. If given the opportunity I’ll show you the appearance of an athletic-dol like Sistar’s Bora.
•  [RAM] As a kid my sister influenced me a lot… I’m studying steadily at being a lyricist and composer and later I would like to show you collaborations with other musicians as well as take on the challenge of doing solo work.
•  [ZIN] There’s a different waiting room atmosphere now. The energy is boiling over. We’re steadily recording and stacking up songs right now and the next release will be announced soon.
Aww Ram, that Jeon powa. And lol @ Janey... as well as any boy. Pity she wasn't around yet for the Idolympics, though she might be too young for that torturously long shooting anyway.

Man, a THIRD go at Music Bank. They're also going through every colour out there, was kinda hoping they'd perform in their MV outfits too. Yuppies, you know.

me2day pics from music shows and an autograph session.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 01:33:13 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2013, 01:57:37 PM »
Oh baby, translations of the The Star Profiles provided by http://d-units.tumblr.com/

--

Name: Jeon Woo-ram
Blood Type: B
Family Relationships: Dad, Mom, older sister, me (the youngest of two daughters)
Schools attended: Yeeun Kindergarten, Sejong Elementary School, Maesong Middle School, Dolma High School, Seoul Institute of the Arts
Conception dream: Ah… well I’ll have to ask if there was one… Right now I don’t know so I’ll pass!!
Personality: My personality can be vibrant and youthful, a little easygoing and androgynous. A sensitive heart
Hobbies/Specialties: Painting, choreographing, listening to music, watching movies, writing, redecorating whatever I can
Why did you become a singer: Somehow it seems my father naturally influenced me
Ideal Type: As a kid I was only interested in appearance but now that I’m older I like people who are also charming
Celeb friends(?): Big Star, EXID, Zico (Block B)
Favorite nickname: Runt (I’ve been called that since childhood), Ramjwi (as in dalamjwi aka squirrel) hehe~
Favorite food(s): Korean, Japanese, McDonald’s french fries
Best dish(es) you can make: Kimchi ramyun, kimchi fried rice, scrambled eggs
Favorite film(s): Horror, romantic, fantasy
Favorite music:  R&B, electronic, modern rock, jazz, Japanese music
Frequently in the habit of… Watching a funny movie and thinking or feeling like the protagonist of the film at the end of the day…
Typical fashion style: Comfortable casual (zippered hoodies)
Absolutely love to collect: Hats, cellphone cases
Motto: You are creating on your own schedule
Your classification of the members and why: In fact there seems to be no such thing as an order. Hierarchies can be good to keep things organized but they can cause you to fight or hurt each other’s feelings so we’re more like a family. If you think about the order of the group, it’s not necessarily by age (laughs)

Name: Jeong Yoo-jin
Family Relationships: Father, Mother, Self
Schools attended: Gwanmun Elementary School, Taejang Middle School, Marryatville High School
Conception dream: My mom came into a room full of flower beds, jewelry, and light everywhere.
Personality: Easygoing and 4-dimensional
Hobbies/Specialties: Watching movies, packing healthy food to eat
Why did you become a singer: When I was a kid I saw BoA-sunbaenim and thought I should be a singer too
Ideal Type: Mature, well suited with me, and considerate of others
Artists you’d like to get close to: All of them (laughs)
Favorite nickname(s): Meongmungi [like a cute puppy sound], Dwaelyeonnim, Jjuguli, Gangiji [yeah idk]
Favorite food(s): Sashimi, steak, salad, kimchi fried rice
Best dish(es) you can make: Ramyun
Favorite film(s): Melodrama
Favorite music: R&B
Frequently in the habit of… Licking my lips, pushing out my tongue, rolling my eyes
Typical fashion style: Boyish and casual style, unique style
Motto: Always do your best!
Your classification of the members and why: Sometimes changes can be confusing but these days the maknaes are strong so the unnies are threatened ㅠ^ㅠ

Name: Kwak Soo-jin
Family Relationships: father, mother, self, younger sister
Schools attended: Arts Nation Kindergarten, Sindorim Elementary School, Sindorim Middle School, Seoul Kuro High School
Conception dream: Someone, I don’t know who,  is overlooking the transparent bottom of a valley hugging and raising up a carp….
Personality: I’ve been told I talk like an O-type person. I’m social and seem to endure well.
Hobbies/Specialties: Reading webtoons, reading/writing, make-up, piano
Why did you become a singer: A singer and vocal coach named JC scouted me
Ideal Type: Park Hyo Shin-sunbaenim (Sings with a wolf-like charm)
Celebrity friends: EXID
Favorite nickname(s): Ttallangu (My dad calls me that)
Favorite food(s): Peaches, kimbab, potato chips
Best dish(es) you can make: Onion loaded ramyun
Favorite film(s): (It’s obvious what it is) Melodrama
Favorite music: Lately it changes daily but Zico’s rapping with Block B’s singing and lyrics make for great songs
Frequently in the habit of… Moving only my head like a doll when in the car
Typical fashion style: Dressed nearly all in black with hats and sunglasses. Right now [I’m into] piercings
Absolutely love to collect: Things written by fans, MP3s, rare songs
Motto: This too shall pass
Your classification of the members and why: RAM > ZIN > JNEY > UJIN. She takes care of the other two like a sister but is also like a friend. Janey is our senior [in the industry] but gives off a youthful feeling. UJin is an unnie who feels like a friend. Sometimes she’s as cute as a maknae.

Name: Byun Seung-mi
Blood Type: A
Family Relationships: Father, mother, older sister, self (and the cat!)
Schools attended: Tathagata Kindergarten, Incheon Central Elementary School, Incheon Yeonsu Middle School (In school!)
Conception dream: My mom was lost in the mountains. She came upon a monk who told her “You’ve gotten lost” and told her to stay overnight before leaving. In addition to giving her rice there were blue peas.
Personality: Lively, fun, active and positive but I’m a little timid
Hobbies/Specialties: Rap, lyrics, piano, dance, facial expressions
Why did you become a singer: When I was a kid I used to have my picture taken a lot and got a casting proposal. I was 4 at the time so my mom thought I was too young but when I was 7 an offer came again (originally I was going to become an actress).
Ideal Type: VIXX N (Friendly and cute)
Celebrity friends: U-KISS Eli, Speed Sungmin, 에어돌레인 Sungjoon, Byeon Woomin, Kim Saeron
Favorite nickname(s): Cutie! Wangnuni (person w/ big eyes)! Mood-maker!
Favorite food(s): Korean food (rice, kimchi, kimchi stew, soybean paste stew)
Best dish(es) you can make: Ramyun, egg rice
Favorite film(s): Sunny (2011), stimulating films
Favorite music: Hip-hop, electronic
Frequently in the habit of… Taking selcas
Typical fashion style: Bright or casual
Absolutely love to collect: Photos
Motto: Opportunities come to those who are prepared for them
Your classification of the members and why:
1. ZIN: The youngest unnie but instead of the youngest she feels more like a mom and you get a feeling of maternal affection from her
2. RAM: Best in charisma but cute like a baby
2. UJIN: An unnie but like a friend

--

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2013, 09:11:28 PM »

English subs in this Billboard interview! Man, I've yet to see any statements regarding Janey's status, outside of that one comment she made about being a "guest member". Everywhere else, including here, I get the feeling she's there to stay... And man, Zin is so purdy in this interview. Love that styling. :love: Again, bummer no perfs in this gear, at least yet.

--

Another set of questionnaires, this time from Economy Today. Again, translated by http://d-units.tumblr.com/  :thumbup

Links to the video interviews provided as well.

http://www.tagstory.com/video/100474394

About Me:  Hello? I’m the leader who takes care of the younger members, RAM. Nice to meet you.
#1 Treasure: .A photo of my mother in her 20s in my wallet
Singer(s) I admire: I like and respect Trey Songz, Rihanna, and Jessie J
Sing part of a song: “Tell me to my face, what’s wrong? What are you so unhappy about oh oh ohhh”
Hobbies: Drawing and writing
Impersonations: “It feels like your love is driving me crazy” (no one knows who she’s imitating..)
To the Members: Dongsaengs, members, coworkers, my babies! Let’s go! Let’s go! (bites out tightly)
Receiving a lot of misunderstandings: My voice can seem down. I have a tough voice that… If I don’t speak cheerfully people will think I’m angry/in a bad mood.
Recent concerns: Since I’m older, health problems. I worry about having a weak body. I worry about the future of D-Unit.
Ideal Type: An attractive and good person is best
Costume concept: Our stage costume concept. Well… hip-hop street fashion is the trend these days. But we evoke that atmosphere charmingly. A glimpse of our cuteness haha
Appearance ranking: I… I declare my right to remain silent… because I think the other members will take care of it…I don’t care about looks because… Pass!
I often say: Do you understand? Are you sick?
I often hear: Are you hungry?
Final dream: Actually no matter what I do I want D-Unit be well-recognized as artists who grew as idols.
Final words: Yes, Economy today viewers! D-Unit is back with “Talk to My Face” Chapter 1! Unlike the old dark atmosphere, everything’s brigher. We’d like to interact closer with the public so please raise us well!

http://www.tagstory.com/video/100474392

About Me: Hello? This is D-Unit’s self-professed visual UJin. Nice to meet you
#1 Treasure: Cell phone
Singer I respect: Boa! I’ve always looked up to her. Beyonce is very respectable as well! World class singer, Joe. I would like to learn from them.
Favorite songs: “As Time Goes By” by T is my favorite
Sing part of a song: “As time goes by will our memories fade”~♫
Hobbies: I really like eating healthy foods that are good for the body
Selca pose: 45-degree angle (
To the Members: Members! Sleep properly and work hard for the success of this album! Fighting!
Recipient of misunderstandings: With an expressionless first impression one looks cold. With only 10 minutes to talk, misunderstandings can sprout up.
Recent concerns: I hope “talk to My Face” [promotions] went do well, but I don’t know. I don’t understand the reaction.  That’s my biggest worry.
Ideal Type: I’d like someone’ who’s caring with a youthful face
To my future boyfriend: Quickly come and sooth my loneliness. I’m getting excited now
Appearance ranking: I’m not self-proclaimed. The members admit it too (laughs) We each have our personalities and charms but I still think I’m #1. Thank you.
I often say: I say “really really” a lot a lot a lot
I often hear: Recently that I’m unique or 4-D. I get that a lot
Drinking capacity: 1 bottle of soju?
Final dream: For D-Unit to gain recognition in Korea and then throughout the world
Final words: Economy Today viewers! D-Unit came back with “Talk to My Face”. We really prepared singularly for this comeback so please look after us and show us love. D-Unit has done so until now. Thank you.

http://www.tagstory.com/video/100474351

About Me: Hi how are you? I’m D-Unit’s former maknae ZIN. I’m in responsible for vocals and I’m 21 years old.
#1 Treasure: My #1 treasure is family. Family.
Singer(s) I admire: Park Hyo Shin & Jessie J
Favorite songs: Zico’s underground hip-hop/rap song “콕스 (Cocks)”
Sing part of a song: ”What’s your dream, does a vision for you even exist?/ We live in a world of professionals, of businessmen, of billionaire salaries” [first two lines of “Cocks”]
Hobbies: Looking at webtoons and writing lyrics could be considered my hobby? I have a lot of notes.
Impersonations: [IU’s 6 high notes?] I’m in my dream ~~~~~~~~~~♪♫ (laughs)
To the Members: Let’s work hard. D-Unit members. Energy fighting!
Recent concerns: My bangs are growing out so I need a trim. I’m worried I look silly.
Ideal Type: I’ll list Park Hyo Shin and Kim Soo Hyun as my ideal types. My ideal type has a wolfish charm.
To my future boyfriend: Make a lot of money! hahaha
Appearance ranking: To myself I’m on top in attractiveness. Hahaha. The standard these days is big eyes and a small face which I don’t look like. I look like my dad!
I often say: Sorta/like! hahaha
I often hear: Open your eyes! Smile a little brighter! I hear these words a lot
Drinking capacity:  800 mL of rice wine
Final dream: Singer-songwriter. I’d like to feel free to do music regardless of other activities. My dream is to express myself freely as a singer.
Final word: Economy Today viewers! We’ve had our “Talk to My Face” activities. There have been a lot of twists and turns since our debut. RAM-unnie and also Janey were surprised to see malicious comments. It hurt a lot but we hope you can look forward to a prettier D-Unit. Haha thank you!

http://www.tagstory.com/video/100474352

About Me: Hello? I’m D-Unit’s new maknae, 16 year old JNEY. Nice to meet you.
Singer I respect: my role model Yoon Mirae who I respect and love
Favorite songs: I like Yoon Mirae’s “Happy Me”
Sing part of a song: Now I just want you to love me…~♪
Impersonations: [Gift from Room 7 impersonation]
To the members: When I first saw the album concept I was a little worried. Now that the unnies have shown a brighter image I hope they can go back to the original. Since we worked so hard on “Talk to My Face” I’d hate it if we didn’t maintain a good relationship in the future. I love you unnies!
A time I was misunderstood: That I had double eyelid surgery (might get the wrong idea). Yes many people get this surgery so I get why people ask. I didn’t get surgery.
Recent concerns: [sth abt eating rice and weight idk]
Ideal Type:
To my future boyfriend: […] I hope we stay happy. Hi!
Costume Concept: Recently Gaeko put out a music video in Korea. The first women wearing that stuff. That style is more and more trendy. Please show us a lot of love.
Appearance ranking: […] #1 Me, #2 UJin, #3 Wooram, #4 Soojin. Congratulations. Hahaha.
I often say: “I’ a lot
I often hear: There’s a lot. Pretty looks. Pretty songs as well. Cute. Have fun on stage. Work hard. Always try your best. Mood maker. I  listen to these positive words a lot.
Final dream: To be a female rapper recognized also for my singing, like my role model Yoon Mirae. I hope a lot of people can look up to me.
Final word: Economy Today viewers! A person may get theree chances to shine in their lifetime. […] Please don’t worry just because D-Unit got a new look. Love and support us a lot! We are D-Unit! Raise us well! Thank you. Bye!

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2013, 10:48:03 PM »
Girl group D-Unit (comprised of members Ram, UJin, Zin and JNey) recently revealed before and after photos of their faces for their “Talk to My Face” performance.

On March 29, D-Unit posted the following photos on their me2day with the caption, “These pictures were taken at today’s ‘Music Bank‘ recording! In one photo, we have bare faces and in the other we have make-up on. Pure and adorable D-Unit!”

In the first photo, D-Unit is not wearing any makeup or BB cream before going on “Music Bank.” In the second photo, D-Unit is all dolled up and ready to go on stage in the “Music Bank” waiting room. The two photos especially drew interest from netizens for showing almost no visible difference between them except for the girls having a slightly brighter skin tone. 

Netizens who saw the photos commented, “They look adorable even without makeup” and “D-Unit looks charming in makeup too!”

In related news, D-Unit will be performing “Talk to My Face” on KBS2 “Music Bank” on March 29.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2013, 09:27:10 PM »

https://twitter.com/DBusinessENT

Yeah baby, more on the way, this time featuring Beenzino. Promotions starting on the third week of April according to akp, which would be in a good week already, since 2nd week starts tomorrow! Wonder if Janey's gonna be there...
After making a fierce comeback recently with the unveiling of the first part of their album, D-Unit will be taking to the stage with their follow-up track “Thank You” later this month!

Their agency revealed, “Starting the third week of April through the end of May, D-Unit will promote their follow-up track ‘Thank You’.”

Although this song, composed by Block B‘s Zico, was meant to be the title track of their second part of the album, they’ve decided to go with a different title track with the release of the second portion coming up later. The agency added, “Another good song has been chosen as the title track for Part. 2.”

Following promotions for their follow-up track “Thank You” in May, the group will begin promoting their ‘Affirmative Chap.2‘ album in June.

Stay tuned for D-Unit’s “Thank You” stage later this month!
So one song this month, rest of the album in June... aight, I can wait.

The girls having fun at the Sound K radio show, performing Talk to my Face live in the studio.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 02:25:17 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2013, 03:04:57 PM »

Heeey it's Zin's birthday! Happy 20th birthday to the small-eyed swag princess! :love:

Couple of bonus gifs of the birthday girl.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2013, 04:32:39 PM »

Oh yes. No clue if they're gonna make an MV for this, but they did at least mention "promoting" it, so... hmm.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2013, 08:07:35 AM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2013, 01:03:16 PM »

Oh baby, back in black. Janey's still there, even though I don't think she's in this new song... maybe she'll be dancing during the promotions or something. As for the new song, it ain't a bad tune, except the chorus sounding a wee bit awkwardly rushed to me... "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou~". I really like most all of it, though, so I'm sure the chorus will grow on me, too.

At Psy's megaconcert.

Janey at dat Boom radioshow... gif from the dance break. 8)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:55:37 AM by Stryfe »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN