JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Hoshi ni Negai wo

Author Topic: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATED!! 13/02/10  (Read 35307 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/10/07 Dedicated to ICHIKAWA - SAN!!
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2012, 04:56:35 PM »
WOAAAHHH!!!!  :panic: WHY I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING?!!!  :bleed eyes:

I am busy with life these past weeks and didn't see this fic.
Thank you soo muchhh TakaminaBG-san, really thank you  :twothumbs

Demo...  :bleed eyes: why are you making Atsumina aparted  :bleed eyes:
Atsumina ... :bleed eyes:

Hope you continue :thumbup

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2012, 04:36:45 AM »
Please Update Soon...

Your Part II and you fanfic (Can I make you forget)

thank you
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2012, 05:33:48 PM »
So many fics for ichikawa-san's bday!
me like it because its my otp too nyahahahaha
 :on GJ:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2012, 03:39:36 PM »
Well here is part 2 for Ichikawa- san. And I forgot to say, Ichikawa - san. This fic is dedicated to you, so I leave the title to you. :) Hope you like it!

Part 2
At School

“Wow, so you gave him chocolates back when you were in elementary school?” asked Yuko.

“It’s the fulfillment of first love. How romantic.” Said Yuko smiling.

“Uh.. Y – Yeah.” I said thinking ‘Even though I didn’t remember that until he told me’.

When I was in sixth grade, me and some other girls gave chocolate to a boy…

“You are so lucky that you live close to each other. It takes an hour for me to get to Haruna’s house..” started Yuko. “We can’t meet on the way back from school either. Since she works….” We were startled as we heard a loud noise next to us.

“A – Atsuko.” I said looking at her. Suddenly my heart started to beat faster. “Good Morning .” I greeted her.

“You are late, Atsuko.” Said Yuko.

“Yeah my hair was a mess. Ah, since it’s the humid season.” She said nervously.

Meanwhile, Mii – chan, came and joined us. “Ah! Did you heard?? Takamina..”

“I heard! I heard!! You got a boyfriend, right?? Congratulations, Takamina!” she said happily. That makes me sad. But, what do I expect?

“T – Thanks.”

“But why did you keep it a secret? You should’ve told me!” said Mii – chan pouting. “ Eh? You didn’t know either?” she continued.

“No, not at all. When did it happen?” asked Atsuko.

“He confessed to her on Monday.” Said, Yuko.

“Really?” asked, Atsuko.  I kept it a secret, because I thought she’d be mad. But I guess not..

As far as Atsuko is concerned… This isn’t really something important, I thought closing my fist.

While thinking my phone rang. I open it and I see there is a mail form him..

“Is it mail from your boyfriend?” asked Mii – chan.

“Is it really? You two are so lovey - dovey.” Said Yuko drooling.

“Sorry, I’ll be back in a minute.” I hurried and excused myself. “Lucky.” Said Mii – chan.

Atsuko’s POV

“Come to think of it. Didn’t, Atsuko used to be the only one who would mail, Takamina, in the morning.” Said Yuko.

“That’s right!! I wonder if, Atsuko, would get jealous now that, Takamina, has a boufriend?” said Mii – chan turning to look at me. “Let’s do our best, Atsuko!”

“…hmph…” I said and looked to the other side.

After School

Me and Atsuko decided to walk home together. We chatted about different stuff.

“So.. Have you gone on a date yet?” she asked.

“Eh? That’s.. Oh! But we rode the train together this morning!”

“Really? You met on the station? That’s great!”

“Yeah, also the day after tomorrow… Sunday.. We are going to go see a movie.”

“On Sunday? Your first date!” What time to you have to be there?” she asked suddenly grabbing both of my hands.

“Ah… I have to be at Shibuya, be noon..” I said nervously ‘W – Why’ I thought.

“In that case, before you go, come to my place!”

“Eh??” It’s a little embarrassing.

“I told you before that I’d tech you how to use make up.” Right I thought. “I’ll give you some make up and make you pretty before your date!”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to..”

“It’s my best friend’s first date!” she said excited.

Best friend. Before, these words would’ve made me so happy.. But now they make me feel a little bit sad.

Sunday, before my date at Atsuko’s house

“Takamia! Welcome!”

“Come in! Come in!” she walked in and I followed her.” Thank you for having me” I said while closing the door.

We sat in her bedroom and she started putting the make up on me.

“This is a special lotion. It doesn’t if it gets in your eyes the way sunscreen does.”

“It smells good..” “Doesn’t it?” she asked while rubbing it on my cheeks with her both of her hands.

It feels so nice. Her fingers are so soft and cool. Her voice is so close to my ears.

“It’s okay to open your eyes now. Your skin is pretty so there is no need for foundation."

But when I feel the heat from her body… When I feel her breath on my cheek…

“I’ll just put on a little bit of mascara. Keep your eyes open a bit.” She said.

It hurts so much, I start to cry…

“Minami? I’m sorry, did it get in your eyes?” she asked worried. “To finish off I’ll put on some transparent lip gloss.” She said while putting it on my lips.

I look in the mirror. She really is great at this. I look so beautiful..

“I… Maybe I shouldn’t go today.”

“Eh??” she asked surprised.

“With the rain, maybe it’s not a good idea to go out.”  I lied. The truth is I don’t want to go out with him. I don’t even like him…

“But you are going to the movie theater, so the rain shouldn’t really be a problem.”

“Geez, you are not the kind of girl who cancels things the last minute. Right?” she said frowning.

“For now, how about you send him a mail. What’s his name anyway?”

“Takeuchi – kun.”

“What is his first name?” she asked. “Eh? Ah….”

“What? Minami, you don’t even know your boyfriends first name?”

“That’s kind of weird, Minami.”
 “Minami, do you really like him?” she asked witch totally startled me. “Or are you just taking pity in him? And going out with him, even though you don’t like him. Don’t you think it’s unfair to do that, after he goes to the trouble of confessing to you.”

I stay silent. I don’t know what to say. She is right, after all. I’m an awful person, aren’t I? I wanted to forget her, so I used him…

“What if you had a person you liked? How would you feel if they went out with you out of pity? You’d feel bad, right?”

Out of pity… The person I like..

“Happy…” I said starting to cry while closing my firsts.

“Eh?” she asked surprised. “I would be happy. If it were because of pity.. Because of ANYTHING… But no matter what, it’s impossible…”

“Minami?”

“My love there is no way it will ever be fulfilled..” I shouted.

“Minami, there is someone you like?!?!” “What kind of guy is he?”

“Don’t worry. Your love will definitely going to be fulfilled!” she said while I stopped crying for a moment and looked at her. “Minami is cute and a kind hearted person. If I were a guy I would fall for you the minute I see you! Just like always…”

That’s enough. I don’t want to hear any more of this. I push her slowly and pin both of her arms to the ground.

“Atsuko, you are so cruel.”

“Eh? Minami?” she said while I leaned closer to her.” Minami…” finally I locked her lips. There is no resistance form her so I put my right hand on her cheek.

I slowly broke the kiss and looked at her with tears on my face. “See, it will never be fulfilled!” I said as I walked out room and out of her apartment…     

TBC

:fainted: I'll update the other fics too..... Why are they so many, btw??? Ah... tired...

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/10/20 Part 2
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2012, 06:49:34 PM »
Oh god! painfull's love.
pls update soon! :bow:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »
Part 3!! I want part 3!!! Ichikawa is persistent now~ XD

Kataomoi Finally! I want their one-side love ended here and they're going to confess to each other! in next part~  XD

Please dun break apart my Atsumina  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you very much for this story TakaminaBG-san  :heart: :heart:
Absolutely waiting for the next part~~ 3

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
poor minami T_T.. its a difficult situation...

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2012, 10:56:19 AM »
wuaaa... so heartbreaking...
atsuko, please don't break minami's heart...
Please continue... i'll be waiting...  :fap

Offline nao707

• Nozawa Rena oshi desu!
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2012, 01:52:28 PM »
 :pleeease: :pleeease: Minamiiiii~~~....

so sad...   :gyaaah:

please update soon  :kneelbow:
Keep Calm and Support AKB48 and their sister group :D

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »
                                                                                    The Painful Truth

Atsuko and Minami are currently sharing an apartment together. They’ve been dating for 2 months now. Her relationship with her girlfriend is going great. Minami is kind towards her, showering her with flowers every day. She is always there. She can rely on her. She is happy. She couldn’t ask for more.

“Tadaima~~” Minami said as she walked into their shared apartment. She took of her shoes and kicked them aside frustrated.

“Ah, Minami. Okaeri!” said Atsuko as she stood up and went to her girlfriend. She saw the midget kicking her shoes with frustration and asked what’s wrong, but the midget only shook her head and smiled.

“I’m going to take a shower.” Said the midget as she walked away from her girlfriend and went straight into the bathroom.

“I wonder what happened?” Atsuko asked herself.

Atsuko waited patiently for Minami to get out from the bathroom. She wanted to ask her what has happened. She wanted to help her girlfriend. But she was worried, not because something bad might’ve happened, but because she felt like, Minami couldn’t trust her.

After a while the knob of the bathroom door clicked and soon the door opened revealing Minami’s body already wrapped up in her clothes.

Atsuko looked at her with a worried expression.

She slowly walked to the midget and asked again “What happened?”

“I told you it’s nothing.” Said Minami a little coldly which made Atsuko think what is she to her girlfriend.

“You can trust me, Minami. I’m here for you.” Atsuko said softly but that made the midget angry.

“I said it’s nothing. Drop it!” shouted the said midget.

Atsuko was shocked and surprised. Minami has never been like this with her. This is the first time, Minami has ever shouted at her.

“What am I to you, Minami? Nothing?” said Atsuko with tears filling up in the corner of her eyes threatening to fall anytime now.

Minami stayed quiet with almost no emotion in her eyes. Suddenly it was heard a loud noise and Minami was pushed a few steps backwards and she put her hand on her left cheek.

Atsuko was already crying. The midget really hurt her. She was expecting an answer like “You are my everything” or at least “You are my girlfriend.” But nothing came out of Minami’s mouth.

After a few seconds Minami lifted her head to look at Atsuko while removing her hand from her cheek revealing how red it actually is. But now you can see emotion her eyes. It’s not nothing, it’s sadness.

“I can’t do this anymore.” Suddenly blurted out Minami, leaving Atsuko completely stunned.

“What do you mean?” she asked this question to which she already knew the answer to.

“Let’s break up.” And this was her answer. She stood in front of the midget shocked with tears still falling from her eyes.

Finally after a few minutes of just standing there, Atsuko grabbed her things and walked to the front door but stopped.

She walked back to her now ex – girlfriend and gave her another slap which was even stronger than the previous one and because of that the midget fell on the ground.

Finally Atsuko screamed “I hate you!!” and stormed out of their apartment. Minami whipped the blood on the corner of her mouth and smiled.

“It’s better for you to hate me, Atsuko.”

( Др. )

Haruna and Yuko were preparing to get to bed when they heard the door bell ringing. They looked at each other and wondered who could it be in this late hour.
Slowly Yuko got of the bed and went downstairs. She finally reached the door and looked through the peephole and saw her best friend soaking wet probably from the rain that was raining heavily.

She opened the door and Atsuko ran out to her and hugged tightly and they both fell down on the cold ground. Atsuko started to sob loudly making Yuko really worried.

“What’s wrong?” she asked tapping lightly the head of her crying friend. But Atsuko didn’t answer and cried even louder.

Soon Haruna quickly came down after she heard the loud thud, which was caused by no other then Atsuko. Haruna looked at Yuko with worried expression, completely ignoring the position Atsuko and Yuko are in right now. Yuko only shook her head.

After a while Atsuko finally calmed down and told them everything. They were as shocked as her, but they were angrier than she was.

( Др.)

Minami was sitting on the couch staring at the ground lifeless. She had no choice. “This is for the best” she thought.

Soon after that she heard a loud knock on the door.  She knew who that person was and she didn’t want to open the door, but she knew she had no choice because that person would probably knock on the door until she opens it.

She stood up lazily and finally reached the door and slowly opened it revealing one figure. Soon after the door opened fully, Minami received yet another slap earned from her best friend – Haruna.

“What is wrong with you?” screamed Haruna. The midget looked at the ground not saying a word. She really doesn’t know how to face her friend. She doesn’t want to tell anyone what the reason is.

“Damn it, Takamina!!! Answer me!” Haruna screamed again pushing and pulling Minami’s body forward and backwards. But again she stood there silent.

That only earned her yet another slap, making them four in total. Finally she looked at Haruna with tears falling form her eyes, which she was withholding.

“I’m dying!” screamed out Minami leaving Haruna shocked with tears falling from her eyes.

END

I'M BACK!!!!! I finally unblocked myself! Well ENJOY! :)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/12/19 Part 2
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2012, 02:36:42 PM »
Wow, really loved this. Minami is dying :( Nice twist though, poor her prob just didnt want others to worry for her but in tht end she broke down. & ouch, 4 slaps :P Thanks for the update!! Looking forward to an update for this :D Thanks again!

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/12/19 The Painful Truth
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »
I pity Acchan for the sudden break up but I pity Takamina more. 4 slaps in one night is too much  :on cloudeye:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2012, 09:45:10 PM »
Legendary 4 Slaps!
and Taka is dying  :OMG:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2012, 04:38:51 AM »
Omigod, why didn't you let  Yuko come and give her another 2 slaps to make it 6, lol I'm so evil :panic:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2012, 05:58:01 AM »
ouch..
4 slaps..XD

poor minami..
she's dying and she get a slap.. :doh:
ahhhh.. pls.. part 2...
i want more!

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2012, 10:59:18 AM »
Oh so sad! T^T   :catglare: but like it  :deco:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/12/31 New Year's SP
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2013, 03:25:43 AM »
At first I thought it was Atsumina and then suddenly it became Takayuu XD. How would that explain Takamina's anger earlier on when reading the magazine then :nervous? Or her anger was because Yuko was involved?

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/12/31 New Year's SP
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2013, 06:43:19 AM »
-Hello.

-TakaminaBG-san

-Nice chapter!

-But I thought it's AtsuMina :(

-Thank you for update :)

-Ganbatte

-WMatsui_22-
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Hoshi ni Negai wo