JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Red Car [Ft. Kim Gin Mo]

Author Topic: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATED!! 13/02/10  (Read 34977 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/12/31 New Year's SP
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2013, 10:22:35 AM »
Eh... Minami is dying so she broke up with Atsuko.... and got 4 slaps.... so sad for Minami.... it has a nice twist...

Please make the continue of the above story... it can be a bit longer....

The yesterday story... eh... it's MinamixYuko... I thought it's Atsumina...

A bit... confusing... why did Minami was angry with Atsuko's scandal. Her reaction was angry, hurt and sad... I thought that were the reactions that people made when they were jealous or broken heart?!!! Really confuse...

Well thank you for the updates....

Hope to see another one...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATE! 12/12/31 New Year's SP
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2013, 11:48:08 AM »
Well last night when I wrote this I was kind of... drunk.
I read again just now and it really is confusing...
Should I delete the fic?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2013, 08:26:50 PM »
fisrt time that i read a takayuu T_T... not my kojiyuu heart... and atsumina too

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2013, 11:39:10 PM »
TakaminaBG...

I don't think you need to delete the story... may be you can revise... and change the story if you want... if you want to make a 'make sense' story.

so that the story is actually... flew.

The idea is great... if it is atsumina... it's probably easier to make it... but to make TakaYuu... even I don't know how the story's going to flow.

Well everything is up to you... I enjoy your story... even the latest one.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2013, 05:22:05 AM »
ooohhh~~~~ XD lol oh yeah during the scene “Nothing, Minami. I just want to kiss you. Dame?” when she said "dame" somehow I really imagined her  looking at Takamina with a CUTE face!!!!  :mon squee:

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2013, 07:05:11 AM »
is really great the history
you history are one shot but really cute and sweet

part 2 and don't deleted.  XD

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATED!! 13/02/10
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2013, 03:43:18 PM »
So this is the new version of the fic I posted on New years eve. So, yeah, hope you like it! Douzo!

Untitled

The night was peaceful. Takahashi Minami came home late again tonight. She was busy before but now even busier ever since she became the General Manager. And she still couldn’t figure out what exactly that meant. 

Today was her day off and she was sleeping quietly cuddled up in the warm embrace of her blankets. It was still early in the morning. The sun had just started to rise up and the warm rays were tickling her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes, lazily bringing up her right arm to rub them. The sun was up and that was indicating it was 7 o’clock in the morning.

She looked at the clock and sighed as she rose up from the bed looking at the blue sky. She thought that this day would be a good, uneventful day. The little she knows. Today is most certainly not going to be a good and uneventful day.

She turn to her right as both of her legs touched the cold ground. She made her way to the bathroom to take a bath and freshen herself up. It took her less than 30 minutes. As soon she was ready to get out she made her way to the kitchen. Her leg was about to cross the ledge of the door but was stopped by the sound that her phone made. It was indicating that she got a mail.

She went back to the bed and took the phone from the table. She unlocked it and frowned when she saw the ID. She wished they could just leave her alone today. It’s her day off. She sighed again at opened the message.

From Akimoto Yasushi

Takahashi – kun, I’m sorry but we have a problem and I need you to come to my office immediately.

END

She released yet another sigh. She quickly went to her wardrobe and picked up some random clothes. She was pissed off. She hadn’t had a day off since like forever. And she wanted to spend it at home watching TV.  She was tired from all the responsibilities. People were always saying that she is carrying AKB on her back and that is putting quit the pressure on her although she never shows it.

She got herself ready in no time. She took a cab and in ten minutes time she was in front of the office of Akimoto Yasushi. She raised her hand and softly knocked on the door. Soon after a soft “Come in.” was followed.

She turned the door knob and opened the door slightly.

“Ah, Takahashi – kun. Come in, come in.” Said the founder of AKB48. She respects him very much but there are times when she just couldn’t figure out what he was thinking.

“Excuse me.” Minami said as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

“It seems we have quit the problem to solve.” He said as he sighed. She wondered what happened and what does it have to do with her?

He opened a magazine on a certain page and gave it to her. She looked at him confused as he just gave her a weak smile.

The moment she laid her eyes on the article her heart stopped as millions of arrows went right through it. All she could feel now is pain. It hurts her and without even noticing it a tear rolled down her cheek. Thousands of questions are going through her mind right now. Questions like: Why? When? What happened?

“I know this may be hard for you. But I want you to deal with this.” He said leaving her totally breathless. How am I going to deal with this? She thought.

“Eh? Why me?” She asked.

“Dealing with this kind of problems is YOUR job.” He said with a serious tone and she knew she couldn’t go against him.

“I understand” She said weakly.

“You can go now.” She nodded and took the magazine with her.

As soon as she reached her home, her knees finally gave up on her and she collapsed on the cold, wooden floor. She burst into tears and her loud sobs could be heard by the neighbors.

After an hour of crying she decided to move herself and sat on the couch. She brought her knees up and hugged them tightly. She fell asleep with swollen red eyes.

A few hours went by and now it’s noon. Before she fell asleep she was sad and hurt but now she is full with anger. She looked at the magazine lying on the ground. It was open and she could clearly see the title.

Maeda Atsuko carried in a man’s arms like a princess!!

She walked to it, looked at the pictures once again. A drilling pain went through her heart again. She grabbed the magazine and threw it wherever she could.

She fixed herself quickly and dashed out of the door with dark aura surrounding her. The moment she reached the front door of the apartment her friend was living in, she took out her key that the said friend had given her, stormed in the room. Minami reached, Atsuko’s bedroom door and opened it furiously.

It was Atsuko’s day off too and she was currently sleeping. She had no idea this article came out. She was sleeping peacefully but soon was woken up.

“WAKE UP!!” Screamed Minami with all her might.

“Eh? Minami? What are you doing here?” Atsuko asked cutely but that was completely ignored by the General Manager.

“What the heck are you doing?” Minami asked in a loud voice.

“Can you stop screaming? It’s still early.” Atsuko said rubbing her eyes. That only made Minami more pissed off.

“Oh! You haven’t seen it yet, have you?”

“Seen what?” Minami immediately threw the magazine to Atsuko, practically hitting her with it.

Atsuko opened the said magazine and widened her eyes as she saw the article. She put a hand on her mouth and soon after that tear’s started to fall down her cheeks. She looked up at Minami and shook her head furiously. Minami only looked away with tears falling form her eyes as well.

“I – I – I’m s- sorry..” Atsuko said between sobs.

“It’s still early for you to date. You graduated yesterday. Are you kidding me?!?!” Minami said in a rather cold tone which made Atsuko very sad. She thought she had betrayed her friend.

“I’m sorry… “ Atsuko apologized again and again.

Atsuko pulled Takamina’s shirt and sobbed loudly. Takamina clenched her fist and sobbed as well but quietly.

“Or what? You just wanted to be in the embrace of a man?” Minami said without thinking but she wasn’t sorry.

“What?”

“Couldn’t you at least pick a man who can actually carry you? Maeda Atsuko carried in a MAN’S arms like a PRINCESS? You have to be kidding me? Like a princess?” Minami laughed. “More like a sack of potatoes! And you call that a man?” Minami said sarcastically.

Atsuko was really shocked from Minami’s statement. She knew she was wrong for everything, but this is too much.

Soon a slap was heard. Minami rubbed her right cheek and looked away. She knew she was wrong for saying these things but she couldn’t help it. She was pissed off.

“I’m so disappointed, Atsuko.” Said Minami as she walked away, leaving Atsuko sobbing alone.

( Др. )

The next day came pretty quickly. The article came out and a bunch of mails were sent to Takamina. She didn’t even look at most of them.

Soon after she made herself breakfast, her phone beeped again. She peeked at the ID and saw that the mail was from Oshima Yuko. She decided to read it.

From Oshima Yuko

Hey! Uhn, are you okay? Of course you are not.
Well tonight it’s New Year, so we will be parting.
I know you are probably not in the mood for a party, but please come. For me!

END

The General Manager indeed was not in a parting mood but she knew that this could take her mind of off everything.

And she knew she had to talk to Yuko, because she was there and she can tell her what exactly happened.

( Др. )

Minami reached Yuko’s place. She could hear the loud music.  She sighed before knocking on the door. Soon after that Yuko opened the door and welcomed Takamina with opened arms.

Yuko hugged her best friend and it was returned. She patted softly the back of Minami and asked her if she was okay. Takamina nodded and broke the hug.

“Can we talk?” Asked Takamina as Yuko nodded. They went into Yuko’s bedroom. Yuko was nervous. She had no idea how this conversation would end.

“You were there, weren’t you?

“Yes.”

“You are her friend, aren’t you?” Suddenly, Minami raised her voice. That took Yuko back.

“Uhn..” She answered nervously.

“THEN WHY THE HECK DID YOU LET HER GO HOME WITH HIM!!” Shouted Takamina with all her might.

“I – I’m sorry.” Yuko stuttered.

“Right, you are sorry and that makes it okay?” Takamina frowned.

“Why are you so angry?” Yuko raised her voice too.

“You let her go home with a GUY alone and God knows what might’ve happen!”

“Are you angry I left her alone or the fact that she was with a GUY?”

Takamina didn’t say a word. She was quite shocked by Yuko’s statement. But she knows she is wrong. Minami is just worried about Atsuko. Because she is her friend, yeah just a… friend.

“What are you implying?” Asked Takamina as she raised an eyebrow.

“Do you like her?”

“What the heck are you talking about?”

“Come on, Takamina. You know exactly what I’m talking about!“ Said Yuko looking straightly into Takamina’s eyes.

“N – No I don’t.” Takamina denied it with a hintch of a doubt in her voice.

“Yes you do!” Screamed Yuko.

“I said I don’t!” Shouted Takamina back.

“You do! Why can’t you admit it?” Yuko is getting quite irritated by Takamina and her denial.

Takamina stayed silent. She was asked a question she didn’t know the answer too either. She looked down and thought, why can’t she admit that she likes, Atsuko. Maybe because she didn’t know that she did either.

“Go to her, Takamina. Go and figure out your feelings.” Yuko paused for a second and continued in a low pitch. “Don’t let her wait any longer.”

But actually, Takamina heard her, clearly. She looked down for a second then she looked at Yuko who just smiled at her.

Takamina smiled back and stormed out of the room. She ran so quickly that even she was surprised how fast she is. Her heart was beating like a drum.

She has been running for 20 minutes but she is not even tired.  After 20 more minutes she finally reached Atsuko’s apartment building. She stopped for a second to catch her breath.

She took the stairs, not wanting to wait for the elevator to come. She was so quick that within seconds she reached the apartment of Atsuko. She looked at the number and smiled brightly. She really loves AKB, she thought looking at the number “48”.

She raised her arm and stopped for a second, thinking what exactly is she going to say to Atsuko. After thinking through what she is going to say, she raised her arm again and softly knocked twice on the door.

A minute passed and she heard footsteps coming closer and closer. With each step her heart was beating faster and faster.

And finally the door opened and revealed Atsuko’s body. Atsuko was actually surprised to see the midget standing in front of her. The midget smiled as Atsuko smiled back at her.

Atsuko moved away from the door and let Minami in. They sat on the couch in the living room. They stayed silent for a while, not knowing what they should say. Atsuko was the first one to break the said silence.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized looking down at her feet.

“No. I should be the one apologizing, Atsuko. I got angry and overreacted. What I said was awful. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, Atsuko.” Takamina said holding her hands tightly. Atsuko shacked her head from left to right.

“I’m sorry too. I was drunk and I wasn’t thinking clearly.” Atsuko said with tears flowing down her cheeks. The general manager smiled brightly at her and hugged her tightly.

“Anyone can make a mistake. No one is perfect, Atsuko.” Whispered Minami. Her warm breath tickling Atsuko’s neck was sending her shivers.

“You are.” Said Atsuko.

“Eh?” Questioned Minami as she broke the hug.

“For me you are perfect. You beautiful and so mature. You are the leader of AKB, you have so many responsibilities and you never complained about it. You are the heart of AKB and you brought us where we are today. I look up to you. In tough times, you are giving me strength to go on. You are my light in the dark tunnel.” Said Atsuko with so much sincerity. Minami was left dumbfounded. She was surprised to hear Atsuko say such beautiful things about her. Hearing them made her heart skip a beat. She was moved by her words.

“No, believe me, I’m not. I couldn’t even admit what I was feeling….. For you.”

“Eh?” Atsuko was surprised. Her heart was beating fast.

“When I saw the article I was so angry and I didn’t even know why. If it wasn’t for Yuko, I would’ve lost you.. forever.” Minami paused as she looked at Atsuko, who was anticipating for what Minami is going to say next.

Minami continued “ I was angry but at the same time I was jealous. Jealous of him. I thought that something happened when he…..”

“Nothing happened, Minami. You have to believe me.” Atsuko said as Minami smiled and nodded. “I know.”

“I don’t want to see you with another guy. I want you to be mine. I love you, Atsuko!” Confessed Minami looking straightly into Atsuko’s eyes which Atsuko widened in surprise. She was left speechless.

There was a silence. Minami looked down at the ground, ready for the rejection to come. But then she felt a soft hand caressing her left cheek. She turned to look at Atsuko who just smiled and said “ You made me wait for so long, baka!” Said Atsuko with a tear falling down her cheek.

Minami made a guilty face “I’m sorry.” Atsuko only shook her head. “It was so tough, being around you and not being able to tell you my feelings…” She paused as Minami looked back at the ground again feeling so sorry. “But it all disappeared just now.” Atsuko used her hand to lift Minami’s head and look at her. “I love you, too!” 

They both looked straightly into each other’s eyes. A smile formed on each other’s lips. Slowly their face’s moved closer and closer. A second past and finally their lips touched softly as both of them closed their eyes feeling the soft and warm kiss.

A minute passed as they broke the kiss, breathing heavily. They looked at each other’s eyes again as they kissed for the second time. Minami brought her hands up and wrapped them around Atsuko’s waist as Atsuko wrapped her arms around Minami’s neck. They pulled each other closer and closer, deepening the kiss. Minami bit Atsuko’s lower lip. Atsuko gasped inn surprise as she opened her mouth. Minami took that opportunity to slip her tongue in. They collided and twisted against each other, making the kiss full with passion.

The broke the kiss desperately in need for air. Minami brought her hand up and touched Atsuko’s face. First her eyes, then her nose, then her lips and finally in stopped to rest on her neck. She leaned up and kissed Atsuko again, full on.

Minami pushed her slowly until Atsuko’s body was laying down on the couch. She broke the kiss and started to nibble the neck of Atsuko who let out a soft moan. Then Minami slowly licked Atsuko’s ear. Atsuko shut her eyes as she let out, this time a loud moan. “You like that, don’t you?” whispered Minami in Atsuko’s ear as she softly bit it.   Atsuko let a moan yet again as she playfully hit her now girlfriend’s arm. Minami just smiled and kissed Atsuko again.

After a few minutes of intense kissing, Minami brought her lips to nibble Atsuko’s neck and collarbone. Atsuko shivered from the touch of the warm lips of Minami on her skin. Minami again licked Atsuko’s ear and  bit her earlobe. Atsuko moaned in her throat.

Minami was getting really excited and aggressive. She went back to Atsuko’s lips and kissed them again with passion as her hand went under Atsuko’s T – Shirt. Atsuko gasped from Minami’s cold touch as she moned.

“M – Minami…” said Atsuko between kisses.

Minami moved her hand up and up until it reached underneath Atsuko’s bra, but at that moment Atsuko put her hand on Minami’s.

“Mi – Minami….” Breathed Atsuko.

“What?”

“It’s… too soon….for… this.” Blushed Atsuko fuiously.

“Are you kidding?” Laughed Minami. “We’ve done “this” a numerous times in all the “AtsuMina” fics on the internet.” Joked Minami.

Atsuko blushed again as she playfully hit her lover’s arm. “Baka! You’ve read them, haven’t you?” Atsuko smirked. This time the one blushing was Minami.

“O – Of c – course n – not!” stuttered Minami. Atsuko laughed at the embarrassed face of her lover.

“Hey! You now, we can film “this” and post it on the internet.” Suggested Atsuko.

“Are you crazy? Aki – P will kick me out of AKB!” They both laughed.

“Right! Well, we can at least take a picture together and post it in the “AtsuMina” tag in Tumblr as a present for all of the AtsuMina fans around the world!!” Suggested Atsuko again.

“That we can!!” Agreed Minami.

(Др.)

*Yuko sitting in front of her laptop*

*Logging in Tumblr*

*Clicking on the AtsuMina tag*

*See a new picture of them* *eyes sparkle*

“I bet they had sex!” Grinned Yuko.

She didn’t notice a figure standing behind her with an angry face.

Suddenly she felt a cold breeze. She turned around and saw a rather angry Nyan – Nyan.

“Perv!” Screamed Haruna as she hit the top of Yuko’s head.

“Itai, Nyan – Nyan!!” Pleaded Yuko.

“Go to sleep, you pervert squirrel!” Ordered Haruna.

“Eh? Can’t we do “that” too?” Yuko suggested.

“We did “THAT” 20 minutes ago!”

“So what?”

“You are right!” Said Haruna as she dragged Yuko all the way to the bed.

END 

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2013, 05:36:21 PM »
the new version is great :on GJ:
especialy the last part you make my perv mode on :on bleed:
...but ..I like the Takayuu more
Anyway thanks for great update :wriggly: :kneelbow:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2013, 06:01:14 PM »
haha this is really nice and funny to find out that they know about us writers.. I know it's a fic but it's interesting to read.. haha good job on this !!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2013, 07:44:29 PM »
 :wub: :wub: Atsuminaaaaa I miss them! T.T

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2013, 08:26:12 PM »
Yeah! Atsumina... and a little kojiyuu :B jeje love it!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2013, 09:27:18 PM »
the last part so cute! it made me giggle!
atsu atsu atsumina!

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2013, 10:20:07 PM »
Thank you for making great moments like this :thumbup ;)

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2013, 04:20:06 AM »
Now that makes more sense. I hope that one day they will post a photo of them on tumblr so we fans can squeal about it XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2013, 04:34:21 AM »
The KojiYuu at the end :lol:

But the incident during the start was fairly interesting to bring AtsuMina together
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2013, 10:31:32 AM »
Great story....

Yeah this one is better and more making sense than the previous one

Thank you for not giving up on the story....

Nice recovery....

Atsumina and Kojiyuu interactions are great

Can't wait to see more OS from you

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2013, 12:11:47 PM »
We so need that photo right now! I like this version better, thanks for altering it.

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2013, 09:57:24 PM »
woooooooooooo!!!!!  :mon XD: *murmurs*: "if only it could happen..."   :mon thumb: *cough* *cough* i mean the picture  :mon evillaff: or am i really talking about the picture but hell i would want the picture too hahahaha...and the ending was funneh xD  :mon lmao:  as expected from Yuko...  :mon thumb:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2013, 05:57:33 AM »
I hope you can upload soon

Thank you very much for your effort

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2015, 06:53:59 AM »
Great Atsumina storys
Sad some of them is not finish
But I really enjoy them  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Red Car [Ft. Kim Gin Mo]