JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 571690 times)

Offline clem84

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1360 on: May 09, 2015, 04:49:18 AM »
After a first listen, I love it.

edit:

Does anyone know what the exclusive tracks on the low carrier class releases are supposed to be?
- AUDIO PROGRAM「Peach」the first volume
- AUDIO PROGRAM「Peach」the second volume
- AUDIO PROGRAM「Vanilla」the first volume
- AUDIO PROGRAM「Vanilla」the second volume

I really don't feel like getting multiple versions of this album but I'm still curious what those are.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 05:26:29 AM by clem84 »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1361 on: May 09, 2015, 09:18:25 AM »
Not sure but I think it's just "talk".

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1362 on: May 09, 2015, 09:22:40 AM »
PS : There is too much Morishi avatar here, she's mine guys. :twisted:
I observed that too. Would it bother you when I admit, she climbed to No. 2 position for me? :P

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
« Reply #1363 on: May 12, 2015, 01:37:47 AM »
*click forum.jphip.com" to search some Passpo pics*
"Whoa, there's a forum with 71 pages of Passpo fans"

Hey guys! I came from passpofan forum, I'm glad to see a lot of pax here!
十人、十色。

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1364 on: May 12, 2015, 08:38:48 AM »
Welcome :)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1365 on: May 12, 2015, 12:10:40 PM »
I have a feeling I know the new user...

damn, this place uil (pun intended) become unbearable.  :panic:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1366 on: May 12, 2015, 12:32:14 PM »
I think I know who it is as well pretty sure I just followed him on twitter the other day.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1367 on: May 12, 2015, 12:47:02 PM »
Is knowing this guy a good or a bad thing :? ?

Also CDJapan shipped my Beef Or Chicken album the other day, but I don't know when it'll get here so I'm just here killing time in anticipation :bleed eyes: . . .

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1368 on: May 12, 2015, 12:52:44 PM »
Is knowing this guy a good or a bad thing :? ?

I think he's a friend of tsutomo

Also CDJapan shipped my Beef Or Chicken album the other day, but I don't know when it'll get here so I'm just here killing time in anticipation :bleed eyes: . . .
Same, I usually always order from Amazon since they are cheaper but I wanted the poster this time.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:19:15 PM by immergeil »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1369 on: May 12, 2015, 12:58:37 PM »
Same, I usually always order from Amazon since they are cheaper but I wanted the poster this time.
Yeah, I started ordering from Amazon too for the same reason, plus their shipping is so fast. However, I had all these CDJapan points that were going to expire back in March and they had the poster bonus listed for this album. So that's why I ended up using those points to get the album from them instead.

Edit: Are these the posters that are being given out with orders? They look a lot bigger than I imagined . . .

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:32:43 PM by iamcrazymike »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1370 on: May 12, 2015, 02:02:06 PM »
Not sure, those look very big like A0 I expect the one we get is A2 sized which is a quarter of A0.

Also Passpo will be on LoGiRL in 40 mins from now -> http://logirl.favclip.com/live/

^ that was pretty funny, they had a comedian as a guest apparently he's known for always appearing in his underwear.

Here's a solo version video of Hanabi with Morishi, if you want to see any of the other members version just let me know.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 04:29:46 PM by immergeil »

Offline iulpasen315

• iulpasen315
« Reply #1371 on: May 13, 2015, 04:28:33 AM »
I'm a friend of tsutomo and wattstax too, good guy and a little bit CRAZY for passpo  :panic:
But thank you guys  XD
十人、十色。

Offline thewolf

« Reply #1372 on: May 13, 2015, 06:08:52 AM »
I just bought a new album from itunes, and I really like the song
いたずらRock'n'Roll, You, Fairy Tale, and Heaven burger.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1373 on: May 13, 2015, 09:08:02 AM »
I'm a friend of tsutomo and wattstax too, good guy and a little bit CRAZY for passpo

I suppose you are talking about yourself here, right? you are definitely over-attacked to this group and you know it. thanks God Oppaipon lives far away from you otherwise she would have been already kidnapped and locked in your room.  :lol:

and everyone knows that wattstax is just a poser. he says that likes Passpo but in reality he only cares about Bellring. he uses Passpo only to get more views to his blog since Bellring is irrelevant.  :P

while me... well, I guess everyone noticed already that I'm a sick hater.  :roll:

just to stay on topic, I downloaded the album and will listen to it later. wasn't too excited to buy it so I saved some money.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1374 on: May 13, 2015, 11:48:17 AM »
If he kidnaps her, I'm totally going to have to pull a Liam Neeson. Never mind the fact that I don't have any particular set of skills that would make this even realistically possible . . .

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1375 on: May 13, 2015, 02:04:16 PM »
Guys, please don't let her sit there all alone with all those stacks of unsold Discs    :smhid

I guess it's time to buy BEEF OR CHICKEN (but before that, I gotta eat first)  :lol:
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1376 on: May 13, 2015, 03:06:03 PM »
Mine is on the way, but I would have bought one if I was there.

Anyone know what the 3000 yen Blue-Ray ad in the background is for?

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1377 on: May 13, 2015, 05:49:37 PM »
It's definitely not for a PASSPO product, that's for sure! 

Anyways, here's my first impressions of the album in 1-2 sentences per track. I'm leaving out the songs that were previously released. Disclaimer: I had a few drinks before writing this so, I may change my mind tomorrow or next week.

1. Immigration Control - It's a new version of their intro music (a la Ignition or Full Throttle) with some added electronic flourishes.
2. Honey Dish - It feels like an answer to Candy Room minus the guy. Needs more cowbell and Yukkii hot pants but, points for Anya and Nachu chugging straight from the bottle in the video.
3. Itazura Rock n Roll - There's a strong classic rock feel to it (again with random electronic effects thrown in) with all the "Woah-oh!" and "Yeah-eah!" bits in there to sing along with. Kind of an old school Joan Jett "I Love Rock n Roll" feel to it.
4. Not in Theory (Sako wrote the lyrics for this one) - A lot of chugging guitars and the solo sounds like old Megadeth to me (If only it were Sako playing the solo!). Looking forward to seeing this one live when Sako is back.

7. Heaven's Burger (Mio wrote the lyrics for this one) Kind of a cutesy simple (beat, chord progression) rock song with xylophones; like one of those idol groups that never do rock experimenting with rock.
8. High Tension Emotion (Naomi wrote the lyrics for this one) - Feels like it could be fun live since it's structured for crowd participation (lots of parts where fan could go "woo-hoo" and stuff).

11. YOU (Aipon wrote the lyrics for this one) - Trying too hard to be "American". It might take a few more listens for it to grow on me, or not.
12. Fairy Tale - Not terrible or amazing. I'm not sure if I like the fingerpicking (?) acoustic guitar and marching drum beat motif that runs through it.
13. Hacchake Sensation - One of the funnest Hacchake-tai songs is finally on a CD! I'll drink to that!

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1378 on: May 13, 2015, 06:16:39 PM »
I don't feel bad for not buying this one. I'd give it a 5 out of 10.

not counting the bonus track from Hacchake Tai (that I always thought is too dumb to my taste, have no need for it. thankfully I downloaded the economic version of the album  :P ) and the intro song, we have 11 tracks. with 4 previously released. that's a damn quick album.

out of the 7 new songs, only 2 ("fairy tale" and "not in theory") have a more mature approach song-wise. the rest are basically bubblegum rock. I guess it matches well with their new style (art covers, song and cd titles, uniforms...) BUT it wasn't what I was expecting. judging by their comments and their release trackback, I thought they'd have their more mature (not necessarily heavier although I wanted more songs like "not in theory") till now. what I got was an album that reminds me too much of "check in" and is a step down quality wise from the previous two very good albums. since "check in" is still sales wise their best release, here's me hoping that at least they can repeat the same commercial success.  :peace:

Offline iulpasen315

• iulpasen315
« Reply #1379 on: May 13, 2015, 06:55:26 PM »
So... Sakotee account washijacked by a anti?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:20:07 PM by iulpasen315 »
十人、十色。

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura