JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - OMOIDE NO TAMEIKI

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330561 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1600 on: July 22, 2008, 06:11:52 AM »
Awww Sukoshi, you had to make me go like Eri so much all over again. She is such a dear...no, not deer but dear XD Okay, that was lame :P Eri really is so sweet and nice to her friends. Well, being the member that all the other girls like has got to mean something I guess :wub:

That Aho segment was fun! I love to watch KameShige doing stuff together :heart:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1601 on: July 24, 2008, 11:35:43 AM »
yeah Eri's just so lovable!  Even after listening to Sayu's rant...she's still so cute XD

so upon listening to the latest KonUsaPi (lol I should really listen to GakiKame more ne? but I can't help it...Sayu just talks about Eri A LOT =D ) Sayu talks about Eri's epic messiness *she really gets into it! and talks a mile per minute here!*

A fan writes saying, "I heard that you and Eririn were rooming together in Taiwan and Korea and that Gaki san said the room was extremely messy when she went over to play."

Sayu responds by saying that she's positive that Gaki san thought the room was messy but she hasn't seen what messy really is!

In shanghai their room was an utter mess!  Sayu said her bed was pretty clean most of the time so it's presentable even when people randomly drop by...too bad she can't say the same for Eri's.  Eri would just throw everything on top of her bed causing half of Eri's bed to be extremely messy.  Sayu compares Eri's messiness to Crayon Shin's XD

After the Shanghai concert, Sayu was thinking the two of them would get some sleep but this wasn't the case, the first thing Eri did upon entering their room was throwing herself onto Sayu's bed.

Eri was still all hyper from the concert and was going on about how much fun it was

while Sayu was all  :farofflook: because of the mess and because Eri wasn't budging from her bed

Sayu managed to not get all weird on Eri (sayu's own thinking here) but Sayu being the reasonable one decided to have a little talk with Eri the next day and coaxed her into cleaning the room before they left XD 

lol good going Sayu, I think the staff of the Shangri-la Luxury Hotel would have been horrified if Eri just left her room as is  :stoned:

It was pretty fun listening to Sayu rant on about Eri's messiness.  The way she talked about Eri being all happy happy while on her bed was really cute XD  I think Sayu's the only one that's able to put up with Eri and her kitanai ways...I have yet to hear about someone else rooming with Eri  :sweat:

---------------post no. 600-------------------------  :D

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1602 on: July 24, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
I'd room with Eri and let her throw everything on top of the bed. Especially if that everything includes me.. I mean, she's bound to lay down in the bed some time. :mon sweat:
[/url]

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #1603 on: July 24, 2008, 01:56:40 PM »
I'd room with Eri and let her throw everything on top of the bed. Especially if that everything includes me.. I mean, she's bound to lay down in the bed some time. :mon sweat:
Why you dirty you  :rofl:
She would just push everything from the bed away to the floor, and that's including you, and only then she would lay down on the bed, leaving no room for anybody else  :on lol:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1604 on: July 25, 2008, 06:28:18 AM »
^ You people are so funny XD

After reading all these trans by Sukoshi (thanks gal) I like Eri so much more cuz she just so adorable in her cute and clueless kinda way. She's also incredibly messy and I like that :D But I also love Sayu loads as it's obvious how much she likes Eri as a friend (or maybe more...ahem...) Yet Eri is almost always too busy for her as she has so many people to hang out with (Risa, Jun Jun etc) leaving Sayu alone most of the time. In fact there are new stalker pics of Eri going shopping with JJ.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1605 on: July 25, 2008, 09:39:53 AM »
Eri was sure telling the truth on MusicFighter about being showered with love from everyone XD  It's funny how the kameshige friendship often appears more one sided...but I think that's just cause Eri's not the best at expressing herself when it comes to these things.  Like whenever there's a survey question asking them to describe what you like about the other members or stuff like that...Eri's responses are usually very short if not the shortest...but anyways Eri must be doing something right if everyone loves her so much =D

ah yes I saw the stalker pic....even thought stalking is terrible...I still like looking at the pics  :-X

*cred to Amped/lovemusic*

Even without a professional camera man taking Eri's picture...Eri's still sooo pretty~  At first I thought that was Sayu but then she seemed too tall so I guess it really is JunJun after all.  It's nice that the rokkies are trying to get to know the 8kies more.  Reina's been hanging out with LL, JJ and Aika for awhile now so it's nice to see Sayu and Eri are starting to do this too.  (mittsui was 100% cling on Sayu on dvd 15 o.o!) 

lol thanks to the picture, I can see Eri being a good onee-chan to JunJun even if JunJun's older XD 

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1606 on: July 25, 2008, 09:49:29 AM »
Eri was sure telling the truth on MusicFighter about being showered with love from everyone XD  It's funny how the kameshige friendship often appears more one sided...but I think that's just cause Eri's not the best at expressing herself when it comes to these things.  Like whenever there's a survey question asking them to describe what you like about the other members or stuff like that...Eri's responses are usually very short if not the shortest...but anyways Eri must be doing something right if everyone loves her so much =D

Eri has just always been more shy and Sayu will never be anything close to approaching shy, so they compliment each other. It's not one-sided. It just appears that way in front of our eyes because Eri's not as quick to open up as Sayu is in front of the public eye. But I think it is through the stories that Sayu is always rambling on and on about Eri in that we are actually given a chance to see how loving Eri is because Sayu just can't stop talking about her all the time. :D That's love.

All of these wonderful Sayu and Eri stories make me feel regret that I replaced my Eri-Sayu sig.  :cry:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1607 on: July 25, 2008, 10:24:43 AM »
^ack!  put the siggy back~ put it back!

But yeah...your post just further clarifies what I was essentially trying to get at.  It's not one sided at all...it just looks that way...  but thanks to Sayu we get to know a lot more, I swear that girl talks about Eri every week.  Though I'm more than happy to listen in when she does  :wub:

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1608 on: July 26, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »
damn why do the h!p pic uploaders always forgets eri when there's a new picture set......just sayin'
D:<  D:<

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #1609 on: July 30, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »
Was watching an older episode of Hello!Morning from 2005, and the girls had to make up sweet responses to an irritated boyfriend (acted out by some guy) for being late for a date. Kamei was the winner, no surprise, hers was great!

Kamei: "*runs in* Have you been waiting long?"
"Where have you been??"
Kamei: "Sorry, sorry.."
*guy gets angry*
Kamei: "Your being angry is mean..."
"Why?"
Kamei: "Because all this time I was the one waiting............................for your proposal <3"
*guy gets pwned*

XD

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #1610 on: July 31, 2008, 12:18:06 AM »
^That answer would've killed me  :rofl:

My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1611 on: July 31, 2008, 02:23:47 AM »
^
^
Don't forget that she pushed his nipple when she said the "proposal" line.
:on lol:

And the ep actually aired 2006.01.22 :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1612 on: July 31, 2008, 09:01:17 AM »
Amaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

XD can't resist

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #1613 on: August 02, 2008, 11:59:51 PM »
^
^
Don't forget that she pushed his nipple when she said the "proposal" line.
:on lol:

And the ep actually aired 2006.01.22 :)

I would've died twice then  :on lol:

My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1614 on: August 03, 2008, 05:14:45 AM »
with the new single coming out, I hope Kamei Eri get more lines.  I love her voice.  She's really been working hard on her singing, imo.  Her voice is high and sweet and doesn't sound nasally, or at least that's what I think but I know nothing about singing, music or vocal. either way, I know I love her voice. 

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1615 on: August 03, 2008, 05:37:45 AM »
^ :lol: Even without knowing anything about singing, music or vocal, you got it right ;)
Eri does have a fabulous voice and she pretty much always has, it's just been hella under appreciated... I really hope she gets some decent lines in the next single, her and Gaki both deserve it!

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #1616 on: August 03, 2008, 04:50:55 PM »
She has to get more lines~ After the latest concert where she showed her best voice, she has to get some lines~

A picture to make everyone happy  :wub: :inlove: :drool:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1617 on: August 04, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »
what the others have to say about Eri -from the chinese cookbook (full translations can be found by Ronin and OnDiet over at H!O)

The way the other members see Eri:
Takahashi Ai : Slow and steady
Risa, Koharu, JunJun: PokePokePoo
Michishige Sayumi : Full of human kindness.
Tanaka Reina : Soft.
Mitsui Aika : Interesting
LinLin : She likes to sleep

Sayu's answer about Eri is so  :wub: makes me all warm and happy over Eri =D  while Reina's answer makes me laugh XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1618 on: August 04, 2008, 07:03:44 PM »
XD I love Ai's OMG, I wrote that as 'eyes'... I did just wake up and it is 3am :sweatdrop: ... So turtle-ish :heart:
Ohhh look at the Rokkie love triangle  :mon fyeah: Sayu answer just shows how much she loves her Eririn and Reina's answer :twisted: I think she just revived the TanaKame fan in me :P :heart:

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #1619 on: August 13, 2008, 01:57:17 AM »
LOL I wonder what Reina means by soft... :roll:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - OMOIDE NO TAMEIKI