JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - HI NO ATARU SAKAMICHI

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330559 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1680 on: September 30, 2008, 04:12:05 AM »
Normally you call someone by their last name/full name when you want to point out something so that is why Eri called her "Michishige" i think.

Yeap that Hokkaido - Okinawa H!M episode is still fresh in my mind.  :heart:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1682 on: October 01, 2008, 06:48:26 AM »
Ahahaha! I grinned when I saw that because I used to have the same habit, though (possibly, and hopefully) for a different reason. I used to have a knee problem(s) and they would pop all the time... They still do now if I over extend the muscle for a long time. I can pop them if I want to, but I try not to...

Bad Kamei! First the screaming in the bathtub (no drowning yourself! XD Jkjk) and now popping your knees! :P Jkjk. We love you Eri! <3

It's nice to see she still has her funny little quirks about her even now. I laughed at her expression when she was with Ai-chan and Sayu on MUSIO. When they asked about something they do that's weird (or something along the lines since I don't understand Japanese well) Eri reacts with a blank "Hai! *raises hand*" in less than a second. xD She sounds so cute and innocent at the same time. (I bet you both Ai-chan and Sayu saw it coming, they were looking at Eri when she responded and Ai started to laugh (like she always does) before Eri even starts her story. xD)

Agh! When I get home tomorrow (since I have a half day) I'm gonna learn how to make gifs. There's something I wanna make a gif out of from the appearance on MUSIO. More Eri pushing Sayu (or Sayu twirling because of it). xD

Seriously, there's been this great mad rush of SayuEri all of a sudden. Well, for me anyway. Hm...maybe this will motivate me to get back into writing that fic I got stuck on...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1683 on: October 03, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »
Heehe. XD Those who contact aliens must be loved. :P

KohaEri is just kinda...out there. It's like "wtf?" Well, that's my opinion anyway. Although I have to say, I love Koha's dumbfounded expression after she saw that Sayu had the hat on. ":mon one: :mon closeup:"
I like Koharu, A LOT. But I just can't see her with Eri you know. It's like how I can't see Eri x Jun either. Gimme KameiShige or GakiKame any day.

On the new dvd magazine, I though Eri would have hid in the slide... I mean, she likes tight spaces, right? XD It was also great how clear you got to hear Sayu calling Eri "Eririn". (Though I also found it odd that during HM@, Eri said "Michishige" instead of "Sayu" at one point. Ah, must have just been the moment. *too happy in the world of SayuEri to care*)

I ADORED that scene. I kept pulling it back to see it again. I love how gently Sayu called out to Eri. Awwwww *melts into puddle*

But yeah, I haven't really heard Sayu call Eri "Eririn" so clearly since...well, my last super clear memory of it was back in the anniversary episode of H!M when they were on the phone. xD

Eri: KAME!
Yossy: Oh, it's Kamei-chan. *gives phone to Sayu*
Sayu: Moshi moshi?
Eri: KAM - ...Sayu?
Sayu: Eririn!

Me: ... Awwwwww.  :nya:

Why did Eri go "KAM..."? Was she gonna say her own name? Like as in "This is Kamei Eri on the line?" It's been too long sinice I saw that episode and I can't remember :P

I seriously wanna write a fanfic based on Eri's line in HM@... If only I knew the exact translation... *sweatdrop* Now I really wish I had Japanese classes... It sucks that I have no time though. I swear, once I do a SayuEri fic is next on my list! *is putting off her other oneshot idea for this* xD

DO IT!! Write it I mean :lol: Oh someone PLEASE tell SxY the exact words so we can get another good dose of KameiShige-ness.

Oh and I came across this which OnDiet translated...

Eri's strange behaviour
Kamei will put her face into the bathtub and start screaming when she feels pressurized or stressed out or even at times when shes tired. Thats her way of releasing stress. (Kamei thinks that its normal. And of cos' Aichan and Sayu said it wasn't.)
Aichan : Won't the water go into your mouth?
Sayu : and nose?
Kamei : Its more like, come on, come on in!
Kamei will usually scream things like "WA!" or "KONA!"

I CANNOT believe how adorable a person can be. Is Eri a real living person?? Kyaaaaaaaaaa she is so cute!!! :heart:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1684 on: October 04, 2008, 01:05:58 AM »
I like Koharu, A LOT. But I just can't see her with Eri you know. It's like how I can't see Eri x Jun either. Gimme KameiShige or GakiKame any day.

Er...is it odd that I can see EriJun? :sweatdrop: But I'd prefer GakiKame, TanaKame, or KameiShige anyday. XD

Why did Eri go "KAM..."? Was she gonna say her own name? Like as in "This is Kamei Eri on the line?" It's been too long sinice I saw that episode and I can't remember :P

Yup. She was trying to tell Yossy that it was her, but the winds kinda interfered. When Yossy heard that it was Eri, she just kinda pushed the phone at Sayu.

...I really wanna write right now...but I'm lacking a plot... 'Doh. D:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1685 on: October 04, 2008, 04:07:00 AM »
ugh...I can't imagine KohaEri or JunEri...my brain just rejects it XD  I can't accept pairings that don't seem all that "close" to each other XD

hehe that hokkaido special on h!m is one of my favourite eps...I love how they were all like kimoi to SayuEri XD

I also love the dvd 20 interaction...especially the part where Eri tries to scare the other team but it backfires on her XD

Reina: I'm going to search the haunted house
Eri: they say that real ghosts come out in the haunted house, will you be okay?
Sayu: Eri behind you...
*Eri gets scared*
Eri: mou..stop it baka...
*looks around*
Eri: there's nothing there

the way Eri said mou yamatte yo bakaa to Sayu...was so cute XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1686 on: October 04, 2008, 05:32:45 AM »
I dunno, I always seem to catch the moments with Junjun and Eri. :sweatdrop: I find it cute, but as I said earlier, I'd prefer other pairings. JunEri...is just kinda for the crack of it. xD (I can only name a few cute moments with the two... *shrug*)

SayuEri has been there since the start. :wub: TanaKame came not long after, and well...GakiKame is self-explanatory. o-o

Kiya~~~~~ I thought of a semi-plot like thing for my fanfic, but I really wanna know the other stuff Eri said after the "Just when you think it's impossible and want to give up, you'll unexpectedly succeed". (<-- I don't even know if THAT'S right... I need a translator! T~T) It was that 3 word/phrase chant thing Eri said that Sayu joined in on. Because I've got two different ideas at the moment...

1. String of Oneshots that lead up to end... it'd be a 4-shot if there's such a thing. Possible humor...

or

2. A single, long oneshot. (Or I'd at least try to make it long.) It'd probably end up being half sad, half happy.

I need opinions! D: And of course, I ask here because Eri is my main character...as usual. xD

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1687 on: October 04, 2008, 09:47:29 AM »
ugh...I can't imagine KohaEri or JunEri...my brain just rejects it XD  I can't accept pairings that don't seem all that "close" to each other XD

hehe that hokkaido special on h!m is one of my favourite eps...I love how they were all like kimoi to SayuEri XD

I also love the dvd 20 interaction...especially the part where Eri tries to scare the other team but it backfires on her XD

Reina: I'm going to search the haunted house
Eri: they say that real ghosts come out in the haunted house, will you be okay?
Sayu: Eri behind you...
*Eri gets scared*
Eri: mou..stop it baka...
*looks around*
Eri: there's nothing there

the way Eri said mou yamatte yo bakaa to Sayu...was so cute XD

I thought that exchange was between Eri and Reina, which made me happy since it was TanaKame moment.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1688 on: October 04, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's Sayu's voice but I'm not one to argue...so in any case it's just so cute XD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1689 on: October 04, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »
GakiKame, KameShige and Tanakame are the ones that I'm most familiar with.  But It shouldn't be only those combi.  the newest JunEri is also :love: and I welcome any new combi that have to do with Eririn.
honestly, though, I don't really care for Eri and Koha, or Aika or LinLin.  but that could change if I like what I see.  

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1690 on: October 04, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »
There is only KameiShige in my heart. I can't accept any other pairing. I can't accept Gakikame because clearly, Risa belongs to Aichan. And I can't accept the idea of Tanakame because... well, I just can't picture Reina with anyone, to be honest. And all other pairings just aren't probable at all. Sayu + Eririn is where it is at.  :heart:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1691 on: October 04, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »
Yes, KameShige aka "Hare and Tortoise" combi 4evar! A long time ago people thought this pair was unlikely but now they see the light! :lol: For them they can be best friends, couple, aho group, total opposites, they just seem to compliment each other well.

As for other pairings...Gakikame is a best friend group, so is JunEri. KohaEri aka "Bus...come on!" combi is like aho combi 2 cuz they're both funny and crazy together. Aikame (Mittsu) seem like a sister group cuz Aika seems alot more mature than Eri (as Eri's younger sister is to her). But perhaps my 2nd favorite pairing is Kamemoto, Eri and Miki XD Even though it becomes a Bully/Bullied combo, I love their interaction together it's weird. :lol:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1692 on: October 04, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »
Now I can't remember who it is! XD *rushes back to rewatch the dvd magazine*

Well as I said earlier, KameiShige existed from the start... TanaKame was everwhere in sight...I'd say sometime in 2004 maybe? I dunno, I remember watching a TON of stuff (mostly Hello! Morning) and catching millions of TanaKame moments... (Those moments are the ones that got me to like it though. xD) The BKB concert had a few moments of it, too.

...I personally find GakiKame fun because...well, I don't know why. But I also enjoy TakaGaki. Because then sometimes you end up with a TakaGakiKame triangle...which is always interesting.

And as for JunEri...it's more of the cute senpai-kouhai relationship for me. But it's still cute. Dang, Eri has connections. XD I'm assuming this is why Eri seems to be the center of the triangles in fics (that include the recent MM).

I think Sayu, Junjun, Koharu, and Reina all said (in some magazine...I think it was Kindai) that if they were a man, they'd fall in love with Eri. xD (Too bad Eri said Ai-chan. *insert broken hearts* Jkjk. :lol:) I think Reina answered the same on her radio show when some fan asked. Oh, and of course, we're forgetting someone... (Speaking of radio shows reminded me...)

FUJIMOTO. XD I think Miki was once on a show where she said she gets the most enjoyment out of groping Eri because of Eri's reactions to it. Miki says it was fun...  :lol:

Oh oops. DO Me DO Me got to it before I could post. XD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1693 on: October 05, 2008, 03:35:52 AM »
@Do Me Do Me:  oh YES! I almost completely forgot about Mikitty and Eri.  I loved the way Mikitty kinda bully Eri, but in a fun, cute adorable way and that she kinda also showed affection for Eri.  And the way she's always grab hers (and others) butt.  AIN'T THAT WONDERFUL?!
I'd always felt that Mikitty doesn't hang out much with the other girls much, maybe don't really have that much in common.  But She is close friends with Matsuura Aya and Yoshizawa Hitomi, we'd know that for sure.  But I loved it how, with mikitty acting sorta cold, aka ICE Queen to most members, she seemed to love the turtle.  I always think of the Charm of the turtle. Eri's charmed everyone, even breaks the ice between her and Mikitty. 
In the Music Fighter - Osaka Koi no Uta episode,  Eri said she's in charge of having everyone loved her and that Mikitty especially "showered her with affection."  This, imo, is all true.  it does seems that everyone in Morning Musume does love her. 
Personally, I think that if I'm in their shoes, Eri, to me, is a good friend that I'd want to cherish and take care of, watch over her and make sure she's always have a smile on her face. 

btw, do u know what Eri means in japanese?  It's means Blessed and as from this site :As a Japanese female name, Eri may be written with the characters for "favor; blessing; grace; kindness" (e) and "logic; reason; justice; truth" (ri). Other possibilities include "painting; picture" or "England; English" for 'e' and "village; parent's home" or "peer tree" for 'ri'.
And fyi, Eri in hebrew, means "my guardian" and "my awake one."

So to put it simple, Kamei Eri, our goddess, the "Blessed turtle"  whom are favored, graceful and kind.  loved by All. 

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1694 on: October 05, 2008, 07:51:49 AM »
Yeah, I liked that one HM@ episode where Eri and Miki were linked arm in arm and Akachin asks them if they were good friends to which Eri replied "of course" but Miki says she was just cold and Eri snatches her arm away from Miki...but links it back a few seconds later. hehe

Eri's certainly a blessed turtle but her name according to the kanji it means e = picture and ri = village. I think on a recent article she made pun with it saying she was pretty as a "picture" and was born in a "village". :lol:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1695 on: October 05, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »
^pretty as a "picture" and was born in a "village".  HAHAHA!  Eri's funny as always.  her weird explanation always give everyone a laugh. 
Though I liked the "Blessed Turtle" meaning more, but I also understand the beauty behind the meaning of "pretty as a "picture" and was born in a "village".  Somehow that kinda fits her persona.... maybe.  I dunno why but it does....

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1696 on: October 06, 2008, 12:56:28 PM »
Ohhh, I missed a lot!
What episode number was that Hokkaido special, does anyone know... I don't think I've seen it or at least can't remember, hmmm.

As for which Eri pairing I prefer, well it use to be TanaKame all the way but, dare I say it, Reina just oozes straightness (yet flirtyness) so my TanaKame love has dropped a bit (fix it rei.rev... you have the power!!!) and I never really got much into the JunKame pairing until all that arse grabbing the two were doing during the all singles concert (that was some niiice gropage) and now I catch all their little moments :heart: Eri seems to like touching Jun A LOT XD
The Koha thing, I'll pass :P And as for GakiKame, well everyone knows why I only see that as a beautiful friendship and nothing more... Pharadox put it perfectly, Risa belongs to Ai-chan :wub:
So that leaves KameShige, it's so obvious and we constantly get more fuel for the fire for Sayu... it just keeps on burning baby :w00t:

Eri was so cute in the DVD magazine... ahh how I love those :heart:

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1697 on: October 06, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »
^
This two episodes
Hello! Morning #259 [2005.05.15] - Hello! Morning 5th Anniversary Special
Hello! Morning #260 [2005.05.22] - Hello! Morning 5th Anniversary Special (conclusion of past week's episode)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1698 on: October 07, 2008, 12:44:14 AM »
^do u know if #259 is subbed?  I watched the subbed #260, but can't find a 259 engsubbed one. 

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1699 on: October 07, 2008, 01:27:02 AM »
I don't think #259 was ever subbed. H!F only subbed #260 and was done with dubbing Hello! Morning since it was so long and...well, yeah.

Ahaha...I just got an idea for a fic!! And guess who's involved! *sarcasm...ish* Now all I need is time to write it. *sniffles* But I'm sick AND I have homework to do. Ick. T_T

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - HI NO ATARU SAKAMICHI