JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ningyo (Mermaid)

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330558 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1700 on: October 07, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »
^ Nooo you have to feel better! Cus we all wanna read some lovey-dovey Eri related fics. -sends bowl of hot congee and chicken soup- :D I really wanna know what the new fic idea is about. If you don't wanna post it here I welcome a PM anytime XD

Have you guys seen the MM DVD mag 19 cover yet? I think it looks really nice. Eri especially was super cute there. I wonder what's inside though and why was it released after DVD mag 20?

Someone made an OPV of GakiKameShige. Recommended watching :wub:

Old Bunka fest clip. Anyone knows if this particular Bunka fest was ever made into a DVD or where to watch it? I LOVE Eri's hair in it. Did she just cut her fringe? :heart: Awww why is Eri so darn cute ALL THE TIME??

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1701 on: October 07, 2008, 06:08:36 PM »
^
Here some caps from Aichan's thread on H!O . What can i say .. legs  :twisted:

Eri's expression XD

And it looks like the photo shooting for this year's calendar

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1702 on: October 08, 2008, 01:54:41 AM »
Anyone who has been on H!O should read the Pocket Morning question. It was something along the lines of "What do you think you were in your past life?" Eri answered that she was an alien. xD That made me immediately think of "Erien"... Oh, and Junjun made another reference to Eri in her answer. Something about being a turtle that lived next to Kamei's family. xD Either Eri told her that, or Junjun actually thought it up. Both thoughts are entertaining though. <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1704 on: October 08, 2008, 05:39:30 AM »
^
This two episodes
Hello! Morning #259 [2005.05.15] - Hello! Morning 5th Anniversary Special
Hello! Morning #260 [2005.05.22] - Hello! Morning 5th Anniversary Special (conclusion of past week's episode)

Ahhh, thanks for that... I hadn't seen either before :sweatdrop:
And yes, Sayu's 'Eririn' was adorable :heart:

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1705 on: October 08, 2008, 01:02:31 PM »
GAKIKAME #077 [2008.09.20]

Eri's four word idiom : 上下一心  shougeisshin – Regardless of seniority, work together as one heart

G : Good Evening ~ I'm Niigaki Risa!
K : I'm Kamei Eri who wants to tell the rest of the members to 上下一心
G : What do you wanna tell them?
K : Regardless of whether you're a senior or a junior we shall work together as one
G : Another good phrase there! We should ask the rest of the members this
K : I wanna ask too! We'll ask together then!
G : Together? We shall do it, since its a good thing anyway.

GAKIKAME desu ~

K : Gakisan, the fall concert tour will start next week!
G : Yup!
K : Shouldn't we announce our personal objectives of the tour here?
G : This time round its Resonant Live. The one before was the big live concert, All Singles Complete, and after it ended we had Cinderella the musical which ended smoothly too. It was a really busy summer. But still, I'll like to present a different style in the Fall concert tour and unite as one and continue to have fun in the concerts like we always do.
K : Yup!
G : Although Kamei is always all pokepoke but unfortunately she'll be in the MCs and i think there'll be a 'cold' scene since this has been happening since back then.
K : Why must you say that?
G : I have to state it here. Although its unfortunate to have the 'cold' strories of hers, but i will hope that everyone will come to our concert. Even though theres the 'cold' kame.
K : Yup, and the living example is here.
G : You feel happy when you make the whole atmosphere cold isn't it?
K : Yup! Its like..You know what i mean? Its like..I can influence people.
G : *laughs* Thats really Be Positive isn't it! (If anyone don't know, GAKIKAME used to have a corner called Be Positive)
G : That was very positive. Alright, lets keep that in mind and work hard next week's concert tour.

(Sender's name :  Takaniisan)
Letter : Gakisan, Kame-chan, nice to meet you. I've been enjoying myself listening to the radioshow. I love to travel. During my day offs I take trains or buses to go somewhere far. Gakisan and Kame-chan, what are the places that you think that its good to go? Please exclude your hometowns and foreign counties.

K : I wonder where...
G : I think Hokkaido was great..
K : Ah, i admire you ~ You made a trip there?
G : Yup
K : Ah ~ I'm envious ~
G : We went there together didn't we! And yet she was like "ah, I'm envious of you" just now! *laughs* You weren't thinking about it (the letter) just now isn't it!
K : Thats b'cos you said Hokkaido was great!
G : It made you feel like going there?
K : Yeah. Make me feel like eating crabs
G : Mt. Hakodate's scenery was very beautiful. (Mt. Hakodate is a mountain in Hokkaido)
K : Ah ~ I'm envious of you! I wanna go there too. It might change my life (She was just exaggerating it)
G : You think it'll change your life? Please don't be pokepoke, you have to do something to change your life. So what about you?
K : Hakone!
G : Oh ~
K : I went there quite some time ago with my family. I don't usually travel but since Hakone is near so i went there. (Hakone is near Tokyo, its a town in Kanagawa-ken)
G : Really? It healed your don't-usually-travel problem?
K : Yup.
G : There are times whereby you go to a certain place and you had fun there and you'd want to go there again.
G : Theres many such places
K : Yup, without even feeling that its bothersome to go to those places
G : So, Takaniisan, please do go to Hokkaido and Hokane!

Morning Musume - Pepper Keibu

Personality Test : You're a person who has really bad lottery luck. No matter what you just won't win in lotteries. Despite that, you played it and you hit something. What is that thing? (I'm not really sure about the question though, but i think its something whereby you play and get something by luck?)

1. Vacuum Cleaner
2. Purse
3. Bicycle
4. Game console

K : I've decided! Option 4. (Probably the first time she decided straight after Gakisan gave her the options)
G : *laughs*
K : No! Its not what you think! Listen to me! I have a reason for choosing it. Things like vacuum cleaners, purses, and bicycles are like my interests so I'd have bought them myself. (Again, shes being too realistic during personality tests) And as for game consoles, it more of like, since i got it i shall try it out. Thats why I'd want something that I won't buy it myself. You kind of got what i mean right?
G : I understand what you mean. But this is a personality test. By the way, I chose vacuum cleaner using my intuition.

This is a test to test what who uses you the most
1. Your family often make use of you
4. You're person who is a little immature. Often 'used' by juniors or lower.
(PS. I can't think of a better word so i used 'use')

K : What the hell is that! It says that I'm immature?
G : Yup. It said a little immature, but for Kame its not just a little immature.
K : Really? That gotta be a lie.
G : It says immature people, thats you isn't it!
K : But during important times i don't behave immaturely!

Mariya Takeuchi - September

G : *starting consultation corner*
K : Hai ~
G : Stop doing that!
K : *laughs*
G : Before she said "Hai" she was drinking her tea and i showed her a face that we're going to start she gulped the tea down (As in there was a gulping sound)

Consultation Corner letter : Sender asking if GAKIKAME feels embarrass when their parents go to their concerts.

G : Our parents come to see us a lot don't they!
K : Yeah
G : My mama even brought a telescope!
K : Yeah! Gakisan's family *laughs*
G : Seriously, the first time she came to Cinderella the Musical she forgot to bring along the telescope. I asked "How was the musical?" and she replied "I couldn't see clearly".
K : Eh?! She can't even see us properly during the Musical? She had to use a telescope? (Musical halls aren't as big as concert halls, so its a little surprisingly that one can't see clearly in the musical)
G : She came to watch it 3 times, after the first time, she came with a telescope during the second and third time.
K : Amazing..(in a soft voice)
G : Ah, it was a binoculars (correcting herself). What is a telescope anyway?
K : Its this! (Eri is probably showing some hand signs to show what it is to Gakisan) *laughs* Theres an idiot here! *laughs* Gakisa~n!
G : Not telescope! It was a binoculars!
K : Telescopes are used to look at stars! (Aho-GAKIKAME? They took their time in realising Gakisan's mistake)
G : *laughs* Wonder how my mother will be able to bring a telescope around *laughs* It was a binoculars. That was confusing! My mother brought binoculars, not telescope.
K : Amazing..
G : Its not really something to be embarrassed about though. Kame's mama turns up in concerts and such too right?
G : For example when we have concerts in those big places there are passages through the audience to stage (Those you usually see in Wonderful Hearts). You can come into a really close contact with the fans and sometimes our family members just sits at the seats right in front of us, like my mother or kame's mother or sayu's mother, and it it feels awkward when you see them in front of you.
K : Yeah! Like when you're all fired up but you just can't just get fired up in front of them.
G : When you see their faces you just become like " I don't know what to do"
G : My mama will tell me things like "Aichan passed by in front of me" or even "Kame-chan waved at me" and such. Interesting isn't it!
K : Yeah. I can't go close to them (Members' family members)
G : Same for me!
K : But also like right in front of my eyes even though we're far from one another but our eyes meet like during the MCs. During those times I'll turn nervous.
G : Yup..But during Cinderella there were quite a number of people who had binoculars didn't they?
K : Yup. It was really bright (Light reflections of the lens). It looked like as if there were a lot of dragonflies. The lens of the binoculars.
G : They can see our expressions clearly with it.
K : It was really embarrassing (referring to Cinderella the Musical). Like looking the expressions we made while acting on stage.
G : Yeah..but since' most of our parents come to watch our performances, we don't really feel embarrassed about it when our parents turn up at our performances.
G : Instead we want them to come and watch our performances.
K : Yeah. My mother watches our rehearsal DVD too.
G : Even though i don't really want my mother to watch the rehearsal DVD and only wants her to watch the "real" thing but she still watches the rehearsal DVDs too.
K : My mother says things like "Eri, you did well at that part" and its like kacchi~n (A little like a 'cold' atmosphere)
G : I understand! *laughs* they even say things like "You were tired at that part isn't it!". Its like shes the last person I'd  want to hear that from.

Gakisan's selection : Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

K : Nice to meet you. I'm the in-charge of this Morning Musume special mission, Kamei Eri.
G : Whats with that out of a sudden?
K : Nice to meet you
G : Theres nothing of such on the script..
K : Script? Its not from the script
G : You made it up isn't it!
K : We shall talk about Gakisan's 'inside story'. I thought I shall reveal some Morning Musume's 'inside stories'..
G : What? I don't have a good feeling about this..
K : What should i say..
G : You thought of what to say earlier on didn't you..although you're still acting like you have yet to think of any.
K : Its okay. Since we still have got so much time ^^
G : Its not even much! Its only 30minutes! *laughs*
K : So.. something about gakisan...Her eyebrows changed.
K : It changed didn't it?
G : Shut up ~ *laughs*
K : It changed didn't it? (She wants an answer)
G : My eyebrows?
K : You must have changed it! It looks different.
G : Its just that the make-up is different!
K : No, its not just that! You must have done something to your eyebrows!
G : You mean like shaving of the eyebrows?
K : Yeah, you must have shaved it!
G : Ehh? You don't really need you to say that!
K : *laughs* But since its an inside story!
G : But it looks okay right?
K : Yup
G : When i was in the first year of junior high school I made sure my eyebrows looks okay (As in not fumbled up and such) and i was told "Niigaki, your eyebrow looks good this way"
K : Interesting..
G : This is a really 'inside story' though. So i said "Seriously? then what about the eyebrow beam? (mayuge beam)" He/she replied in saying that I should change myself and since then I've been doing it (Shaving of eyebrows and such)
K : But it might be b'cos of the person's age right?
G : He/she was a senior high school student i think.. Why are we talking about such things? *laughs* (lol)
K : Isn't it good to be sharing such things?
G : Its embarrassing! *laughs* Talking about things like shaving of eyebrows. I'd wonder why if something actually started talking about such things.
K : Whats wrong with it?
G : Please stop such corners! (The 'inside stories corner') *laughs*
K : Gakisan was funny during the conclusion's ad lib (the musical). She said really cruel things to Portia
G : Yeah i did. I said something like.. ah.. where was it again? Ah! During the ball (dance) scene. Kame said "My dream.." Ah wait..Kame you should say it here as Portia
K : What was the line again?
K (As Portia) : "You know what i wanna be right? Wise Attorney" (Its an actual line from Cinderella, Portia wants to be the princess)
G (As Prince) : "Its good to have big dreams. But i think you're being too ambitious" its still okay till here. But i was trying to control myself from saying what i really wanted to say. I controlled myself till the last 2 performances from saying...
K (As Portia) : "You know what i wanna be right? Wise Attorney"
G (As Prince) : "Its good to have big dreams. But i think you should stop being so half-hearted when doing things"
K : Yes! She said that! And I didn't expect Gakisan to say that to me!
G : Yeah. As since this time round it was ad libbed the prince didn't really got the chance to say it out (As in she couldn't say it out loud since that part was ad libbed, she probably just said it in front of Kame during the musical or what). And also Kame's " Wise Attorney" makes me feel a little like "ahh?". Yeah.. so that was what i always wanted to tell Kame.. So i finally did it in the end. Thats was really fun ~
(I'm a little confused at this Cinderella part..so..my apologies if you didn't understand it either.)

Letter : Does GAKIKAME do anything to prepare themselves before the recordings of a mature song? (The sender eats chocolates and sings Yazawa Eikichi-san's songs)

G : Yeah..I do do something..But i don't really eat chocolates and such before them . When singing mature songs.. for me.. I'm already 19 going 20..I will kind of 'set' my age to around 25 years old  and from there I'll carry on. But I don't really do things like eating chocolates while singing Yazawa Eikichi-san's songs
K : *agreeing happily*
G : Its really awesome in a way though..
K : How does one eat while singing?
[Cont. discussing about the sender's habit]
K : Eh..? I can't do that (Eating while singing)
G : *laughs* You look like you can't.
K : But but.. I think when singing mature songs..if one is all pokepoke..
G : *cuts in* he/she should stop being pokepoke. And its not even me who is being pokepoke!
K : You do!
G : I don't!
K : You do!
G : I don't! (Just like little kids arguing <3 )
K : You do! You liar!
G : Thats for your case!
K : Really?
G : Yes. Even today..we had a recording earlier on and unfortunately its always one-at-a-time. Normally Kame will waiting outside while i'm inside. But today she rushed in *laughs* And we were both in the booth
K : Its okay! We were still together in the booth in the end isn't it!
G : Yes and this is the extremely big poster that we signed together
K : This is GAKIKAME's day
G : Yeah.. a GAKIKAME day..we spent today together isn't it..
K : Yeah. Please take care of me, Gakisan!
G : Please take care of me too
K : Yay ~
G : Yay ~ Man..I don't wanna do this (Acting all high tension with Kame)
K : My nose is itchy
G : You don't have to say it out..at that..*cuts off*
[If you listen clearly at this part, you'll be able to hear the sound of Eri blowing her nose  interrupting Gakisan]
G : Stop doing that!

Promotion for Resonant Live Concert Tour

G : And i have a bad news here..
K : Eh? There isn't!
G : There is..even though Kame is trying to make a false accusation here
K : What? I don't know anything ~
G : Even though its something that we don't really want to hear, but i have to announce it..
K : Humph.
G : Be quiet! Hush!
K : *cries*
G : This is something everyone must know...Ignore kame's voice (Eri was 'crying' in the background)
K : Oi ~
G : *ignores* The next GAKIKAME episode will be the final episode.
K : Eh?
G : Don't eh me! You knew about this too! If you only know about it now then its really pathetic (As in the DJ don't even know her show is going to end) *laughs*
G : We knew about it sometime before..and it was like a big fall for us too..(As in a big disappointment)
K : Its going to end? *still acting like she don't know anything*
G : I've already said that you knew it beforehand! Although we really had fun during GAKIKAMEs
K : *laughs* (I've no idea why she was laughing)
G : but GAKIKAME will end next week. For the sake of not having regrets after the last episode, Kamei Eri should stop being pokepoke and start being serious and make it a really great episode for our final episode
K : An encouragement!
G : Encouragement? Not really that *laughs* We'd like to continue and present a great episode ahead. Even if Kame is being all pokepoke, theres only one more time for her to behave that way. Although its really a bad news..but we'll still do our best for the last episode.
K : Is it okay to end like this?
G : Its okay! We'd talk about that later. The important thing now is to announce it to everyone. Lets do our best for the final episode, got it?
K : Got it!

G : Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa to
K : Kamei Eri deshita!
G : Mata raishu ~
GAKIKAME : Oyasumi nasai ~

Apologies if the translations sound 'dead' or confusing. Cos' my brain isn't really in the right mode after 3 weeks of mass studying. Gakisan's telescope mistake got me there and of cos' Eri took the chance to call Gakisan a Baka.

It feels weird without GAKIKAME radioshows for my Sunday mornings.

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1706 on: October 09, 2008, 06:17:40 AM »
GAKIKAME #055 [2008.04.19]

G : Good evening! This is Niigaki Risa from Morning Musume!
K : I'm Kamei Eri who wants to "dokuritsuDOPPPO" (rely on myself) for the concert tour!
[Four word idiom : 独立独歩 dokuritsudoppo - Self-reliance]
G : Good isn't it? Even though you said "dokuritsuDOPPO"
[Note : Eri's intonation was a little off]
K : Don't you feel like "dokuritsuDOPPO" (Relying on yourself)
[They were still emphasing on the intonation mistake]
G : You are still emphasing on the "dokuritsuDOPPO" "DOPPO" eh? Look! They are telling you its "doppo". (The correct intonation)
K : I'm angry at myself for not being able to say it properly
G : Angry ~ (Repeating what Eri said). So what does it mean?
K : It means to not rely on Gakisan and believe in myself to be able to handle things!
G : You shouldn't be just saying "dokuritsuDOPPO" you should really carry it out!
*laughs*
K : So i shall not trouble Gakisan anymore from now on even though she might be sad about that
G : I wouldn't even be sad about it! In fact I'll be thankful for that!
K : Why? You'll be lonely without me! But if i rely on too much on Gakisan i won't be able to go on by myself without her.
G : Yup. Its not a good thing to be relying on others!
K : Not a good thing? *laughs*
G : So, goodbye ~ (Goodbye as in for Eri's reliance on Gakisan)

GAKIKAME desu ~

K : Today..um..Gakisan..
G : Yes? You're going to start from there again?
*laughs*
K : Ever since last week's April Fool story Gakisan has been making a lot of April Fool stories so I can't discuss about any other stories already (?)
G : Sorry for that!
K : Gakisan, is there anything that is a essential to bring along during concert tours?
G : An essential item to bring along?
K : Not referring to make-up sets and such though. Is there anything other then make-up sets and such?
G : For me..If theres like a survey form, then I'll bring along the survey form along to fill it up. And something thats for myself..I'll bring along some cup soups..Like when its a cold weather I'll eat it.
K : I understand. Its delicious right?
G : Yup. Cos' since its long (concert tours) but its a different case for Fanclub Tours though. What about you?
K : My spectacles.
G : Your spectacles?
K : Yeah. There was one time I didn't bring my spectacles along and I wasn't able to see clearly while I in my hotel room. With my spectacles I'll be able to say "Goodnight!" to Gakisan even if shes some distance away from me.
G : Its not like as if I wanna be told that though. But aren't contact lens good enough?
K : Its not okay!
G : There was once Kame came to my house for a sleepover and she forgot to bring along her contact lens. Although contact lens is an important thing she still forgets to bring it. So Eri was like "Sorry for the trouble" when my mother and me had to accompany her to the convenience store to get a pair of contact lens for her. After getting it she said "Ah, this is good (to have her contact lens on)" and I was like "Its only good for you! (Gakisan's mama and Gakisan had to go to the trouble to get the lens with Eri)" 
K : Thats b'cos it was a one-day contact lens (daily contacts)! I wouldn't be able to use it the next day!
[For those who don't get it. It seems like Eri wore her contact lens to Gakisan's house but since she is wearing daily contact lens, the second day it can't be used due to the dryness. And Eri did not bring an extra pair despite knowing that]
G : You know that yourself! And since I have good eyesight I wouldn't really understand your problem (The need for spectacles)
K : Thats because the name Niigaki is like 2.0 (2 is "ni" in Japanese, and 2.0 is a good eyesight level) and..
G : *cuts in* We will be waiting for your consultation mails at blah blah blah, blah blah blah
[Gakisan was ignoring Eri cos' Eri was about to turn random again and say that Gakisan has good eyesight cos' of her name]

Letter : Are GAKIKAME's mothers funny people?

G : Yeah, my mama and Kame mama are!
K : Why are mothers' characters so strong? They are really noisy aren't they! Like my mother after she went for our concerts shes really noisy
G : YES YES! And during live concerts I'm able to see the people on the second floor seats (As mentioned, Gakisan has good eyesight, shes probably one of the few musumes who are able to do this) and when i saw my mama on the second floor she was holding onto a pair of binoculars looking through it!
*laughs*
K : Its not the fans? Its your mother?
G : And my mother will go like "You didn't wave at me" and such
K : Yes yes! They say that!
G : She'll be like why can't you wave to your own mother? *laughs*
K : Yes YES!
G : Ah, just yesterday, i thought of having some interesting conversations with my mama, so we actually talk about things like my mama is a witch
K : A witch?
G : She looks like she herself think that shes a witch too
K : You all meant her past life or what?
G : We were referring to her present life. Its weird isn't it?
K : Yes
G : Even if it was her past life it'll be weird too. I didn't believe her at the start and she started saying "Isn't there even a occassion that made you feel like i'm a witch?" *laughs*
K : YES! They say that! My mother says that too!
G : Kame met my mama before and she changed into a different person. She'll then start saying things like "At that certain part of the dance you shouldn't do this"
K : Yes they say that!
G : Its like "I don't wanna be told that!"
K : Yes yes! My mother says that too.
G : When Kame and her mother talks together they sound like they are talking to someone of the same age.
K : Yeah, my mental age will rise a little. And in fact we'll sometimes argue with one another!
G : Yeah but I don't really see people arguing with Kame usually though
K : Argue is a firece word to use *laughs* But seriously, my mother's mental age is a little lower sometimes. So usually..we often go out together, the four of us (GAKIKAME and their mothers) and they are like my friends instead of mothers.
G : They even say things like "Next time you have to invite me on GAKIKAME radioshows as a guest"
K : Yah!
G : And its like "I won't want to do that! (inviting their parents onto the radioshow)"

Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

Personality Test : You went to watch a circus show. The whole show was really fun till a member of the circus messed up his role. What was the role of the person who messed up?

1. A pierrot (clown)
2. A person who was working behind-the-scenes
3. A flying trapeze
4. A juggler

K : E~to...E~~to..E~~~to.. perhaps option 3? The trapeze.
G : Option 3? You okay with that?
G : By the way, I chose the pierrot

Results : This is a personality test to test your reaction when you fail in doing something.
1. You're those who will make a joke after your failure (The positive types)
K : Isn't that good? Its really positive.
G : Yeah..surprisingly..
3. You're those type who will regain your composure first after a failure and you will try not to make the same mistake again in the future.

G : Kame's results this time round is good isn't it!
K : Its goooood ~
G : You can regain your composure?
K : Yeah, in a snap of fingers ~ I will show a calm expression
G : Ehh? Calm? It seems like it the opposite of that

Song

(Sender's radioname : Pinku no Kachuusha-san]
Consultation Corner Letter One : I'm of the same age as GAKIKAME but I'm often told that my mental age is low. Just like Kame-chan *laughs* I'll turn 20 in 3months time so I'd like to become more matured but what should I start off with?

G : I bet Kame isn't able to answer to this letter ~
K : I can! Since i'm more-senior then him/her in life
G : Senior? We're of the same age mind you! Please listen to what I s~ay  It said "I'll turn 20 in 3months time" (Gakisan was just repeating the letter for Eri)
[Gakisan's pronounciation at "Please listen to what I say" was a little off]
K : Oh! I see i see. "Please listen to what I s~ay" eh? *laughs*
G : One can start off by reading news daily to gain some knowledge.. or like reading books one will be able to learn some Kanjis. One can start off by doing something daily to mature their mental age
G : So, one will have to make some effort to change
K : Yeah, effort is an important thing
G : Like for Kame, she should stop sleeping so much during her freetime
K : Thats the last thing I'll ever stop doing
G : Or like her letting people think for her those four word idioms. Cos' this way one can never grow up.
K : Why are you talking about all my habits?! Why me!
G : Whats with that side-to-side movement? *laughs*
[It seems like Eri was fidgeting in the studio]
K : Why must you talk about my habits!
G : You look suspicious, Kame.
K : The main point is...all that Gakisan say. The end!
*laughs*
G : But, Kame is just Kame, even though shes turning 20 in December. So Pinku no Kachuusha-san, i think its okay for you to be just you. We shouldn't force something to change.
K : And also, when being said that your mental age is lower then your age its more like they're saying you're young at heart?
G : Something like that..
K : So isn't it good? Its better for a woman to be seen as young.
G : But also if you're more mature in your mental age is good too.
K : Hm..Yeah.. but it depends on the situation
G : Whats with that pose? *laughs* But anyway, Pinku no Kachuusha-san, I think one shouldn't force themselves to do certain things, so I think its okay to be just yourself. And as for Kame, you should try and mature. Got it?
K : Okay!
G : Forgotten it. (Gakisan meant that the moment Eri said okay she forgot about it already)
K : Hehehe..

Consultation Corner Letter Two : I will enter an university in April and in my undergraduate course 90% of the class are girls. I'm looking forward to it but i have uneasiness about it too. Please give me some advice on how to get along with girls.

K : 90% is seriously a lot of girls in one class. Don't he feel like running away from the class?
G : Run away? *laughs*
K : Theres 90% of girls you know!
G : He is just about to enter a university. How can he run away ~
K : Ah..I see.. he can't run away then..
G : Please give some good consultations since this is a corner whereby we have to give some good advices.
K : Yeah this corner started ever since long time ago.
G : Yes. Seriously, you look like you don't understand anything about this corner.
K : Thats because nothing about this corner is written on my script (Lol, it seriously makes me wonder how many pages of difference does Eri's script has compared to Gakisan's)
G : That has no connection to giving advices. Try to give some good advices, Kame. I gave mine earlier on during the first letter.
K : We gave the advices together for the first letter wasn't it!
G : You gotta be kidding! You just said "Yes, like this" and such! *laugh*
K : Okay okay..and so since he can't run away..then he shall not try and run away ~
G : Why are you saying that? It wasn't the sender who started saying that he wanna run away.
[Cont. with their consultations]

Gakisan's selection : Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina - Indigo Blue Love

Letter : Sender asks if GAKIKAME talks in their sleep.

G : That happens often to Kame isn't it?
K : Yeah..it happened a lot of times
G : Any funny stories about it?
K : I was sleeping on a double bunk with my family. I suddenly stood up. They (her family members) said that i stood in front of my father and my brother noticed and asked "Eri, what are you doing?"  and since I was half awake i just replied "I'm standing in front of dad".
G : Eh? Thats scary!
K : And since i actually sleeptalking my brother asked "What did you say?" and he said i actually replied saying "Stop bullshitting with me!" (Note : I did not exaggerate the expression, Eri herself said it as a vulgar expression) So when i sleep i usually need someone to look after me
G : Look after you?
K : Yes, seriously.
G : Ah..the sleeptalk conversations are funny. For me i have some occassions whereby i talked in my sleep too. Like once i fell asleep when watching the television in the living room with the remote control in my hands. So my papa was actually looking for the remote control. He saw it in my hands so he took it and he said that i said "Don't take my remote, got it?" then my papa replied "Got it." Then later on he told me that I told him that but i didn't realise that i said that!
K : Funny isn't it! Its like, it wasn't me who said that!
G : Yeah. I'm interested in listening to Eri's sleeptalking actually. I wonder how it'd be like. It'll be like what should i do if you suddenly wake up and say "Gakisan %$@$#@", i wouldn't want that to happen though.
*laughs*
K : But when you're sleeping you don't know anything

Promotions for All Singles Complete Concert Tour
Promotions for Resonant Blue Single V
Promotions for Gakisan's PB "Happy Girl"

G : Morning Musme no Niigaki Risa to
G : Mata raishu
GAKIKAME : Oyasumi nasai ~

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1707 on: October 09, 2008, 06:22:55 AM »
wow eri does make an effort to come up with good idioms for the show and i really learnt a lot.

this 2 can really become comedians in the future since 1 is a "boke" and the other is "tsukommi"  :lol:

thanks for the 2 translations ondiet! good job!  :)

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1708 on: October 09, 2008, 07:02:09 AM »
Actually it was the staff who thought up of the 4 four idioms.

G : Like for Kame, she should stop sleeping so much during her freetime
K : Thats the last thing I'll ever stop doing
G : Or like her letting people think for her those four word idioms. Cos' this way one can never grow up.
It was suppose to be that Gakisan told Eri to stop sleeping so much during her freetime and stop letting people think for her those four word idioms.

My bad though. I've never been good in phrasing xD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1709 on: October 09, 2008, 07:21:27 AM »
Thanks for the translation OnDiet =D

that ep was so cute XD  Eri and her sleep talking is sure something ^_^;  Since Eri slept over at Gaki's...I wonder if they had a funny (and by that I mean hostile) sleep talking convo with each other but don't even remember XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1710 on: October 09, 2008, 07:45:12 AM »
HAPPI~~~~!!!!!!!!!! So much GAKIKAME talk to read!! :w00t: Lemme go digest everything first then I'll be back with a nice comment. My eyes literally popped out of my head when I saw this

Thanks for the translation OnDiet =D

that ep was so cute XD  Eri and her sleep talking is sure something ^_^;  Since Eri slept over at Gaki's...I wonder if they had a funny (and by that I mean hostile) sleep talking convo with each other but don't even remember XD

:lol: It was probably nothing but in my mind it WILL become something XD On that note, I'll be back *echoes*

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1711 on: October 09, 2008, 09:20:42 AM »
I say the next person to sleep over with Eri bring a tape recorder or something. (Preferably Gaki-san or Sayu. xD) Actually...this speak of Eri sleep talking makes me wonder if she's recently sleep...slept...walk. (I was just hit with the inspiration for another fic. Dear god, the light is shining on me today. :O)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1712 on: October 09, 2008, 01:39:41 PM »
Just watched Yorosen and there's a footage of Eri somehow being able to answer a quiz question !

I hope somebody could do a gif of her answering and doing her little victory dance !!

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1713 on: October 11, 2008, 03:39:37 PM »
GAKIKAME #078 [2008.09.27] - Final episode

G : Good evening! I'm Niigaki Risa from Morning Musume!
K : I'm Kamei Eri who feels that GAKIKAME is 無始無終 mushimushuu!
G : What does that mean?
K : 無始無終 means everlastingness!
G : Thats a good thing isn't it..
K : Oh?
G : Whats wrong?
K : Eh? Eh? Isn't GAKIKAME going to end?
G : *laughs* Its going to end. And its ending today.
K : There wasn't even a hint to tell us that its going to end?
G : Although its going to end but GAKIKAME will continue living in our hearts (kokoro)..
K : Ha-to (heart)!
[No meaning to that, Eri was just wanted to say heart in English]

GAKIKAME desu ~

K : *cries*
G : This is our final episode, lets do our best together alright? Its our last so lets have as much fun as possible
K : Okay! And following the tradition, Gakisan! The fall tour started today!
[For those who don't understand, if you listen to GAKIKAME's past episodes, you'll realise that it became a 'tradition' for Eri to start off saying "Gakisan! Blah blah blah"]
G : Yup! It started!
K : We don't really wanna forget about our first day's nervousness isn't it?
G : Yup!
K : So you still remember your first concert tour's nervousness? You probably won't forget it right?
G : Where was my first concert tour again? Was it at Yagai?
K : Your first concert tour was at Yagai?
G : I think so..but anyway, I was so nervous that my legs were shaking and i was feeling uneasy about being on stage with the rest of Morning Musume about our positions. Like where should we stand, or things like we should leave the stage on the left or the right or from the middle.
K : Yeah..since there wasn't any practice for that..
G : There was once when we had to leave the stage...KonKon was too slow and Iida-san got really mad at her. Back then many things happened..but even though its no longer our first tour we still feel nervous don't we? Like as if our heart is gonna fly out anytime.
G : So even though it started today..we were all nervous too. Why aren't you energetic today?! Please get fired up! Its our last already!
K : O..ka..y.. (low-tension)
K : For me..my first stage appearance..was in..Saitama..I think. It was Yasuda-san's graduation and we had to perform "Do it now!" and "Never Forget" and there were fans at the back too
[If you watch Yasuda's concert you'll realise the stage was surrounded by fans, including at the back]
G : It was at Budoukan?
K : Budoukan..? No its not at Budoukan..it was at Saitama. I was really very nervous. We practiced "Do it now!" during the training camp and even after the training camp we were still practising on "Do it now!" and since we practiced so much..even the dances and everything were like perfected. I can remember all the dance steps without making a single mistake. But the moment we went on stage I got terrified and didn't know what to do but everything just went past quickly.
G : Yeah..when you're too nervous you wouldn't even know when it ends..but anyway..back then..Kame WAS really cute. Being all innocent and saying "A, Niigaki-san, hai!" which is totally different from the present Kame.
K : I can't remember the 'old' Gakisan..
G : Stop looking over this side
K : Whyyy?

(Sender's Radioname : The Nostaglic Sachi Usue-san)
Letter : Asking about how GAKIKAME feels when they're singing

G : Songs are really great..even if you're just listening to it or you're singing it..Although we sing the same song again and again but the atmosphere is different everytime we sing it..Like fans' cheerings and applauses are really helpful to us
K : Yeah ~
G : When they applause for us its really touching..it feels like my tears will just roll down my cheeks anytime.
K : It will make you feel like you don't wanna stop singing for the fans
G : Rehearsals are tough..but even though its tough during the real concert you'll be having so much fun that you don't feel like stopping.
G : That happens to you too right?
K : Yeah, since its fun.

Morning Musume - Pepper Keibu

Personality Test : Please form a sentence using the following conjunctions
1. But..
2. Even though..
3. Because..

[Apologies, i tried my best to make it sound better, but..]
Gakisan's answer : But the pasta was delicious, even though it was too spicy because i prefer lightly salted ones.

Eri's answer : But it was raining heavily, even though i was hungry because I don't know where my mother went.
[I didn't get what she wanted to mean for the raining heavily part, but the hungry part was b'cos her mom wasn't around to cook for her]

K : I seriously don't know what else to say.
G : Its okay anyway..its just our imagination

Results : From this test you'll know your way of life
[I'll skip the results cos' I seriously don't know how to translate the results.]
During the results Eri mentioned that she says  "I don't know where my mother went" often.
GAKIKAME thanks those who have been sending in personality tests for them for the past one and a half year.

Angela Aki - Tegami Heikei Juugo no Kimi e

Narikiri Narcissist : The sender is 23 years old and yet he only uses 300yen per month.
K : Was it b'cos he was economising?
G : Maybe? But isn't it awesome? He only spends 300 yen per month
K : I thought it was per day..so it was per month..?
G : Yes, per month.
K : Awesome..he drank tapwater despite how cold tapwater are?
G : He brought the water from home.. and since he was living with his parents it saved him from paying for the bills. But still its awesome..whenever i go to a convenience store I'll buy juice for sure.. [She said this just to show that how great the sender was to be able to just drink normal water for a month]
K : And also if you limit yourself to use only a certain amount when you're outside playing, what can you play?
G : Precisely. Makes one wonder what did he play. But seriously, its awesome..he spends only 300yen.
K : I esteem him for his thriftiness
G : Yup. So..now for the last narcissist sentence..Is there anyone in front of your radio who wanna hear Kame's narcissist sentence?
K : Here! Koko ni iruyo (I'm here!) [Don't know if it was meant to be a pun or what for Koko ni Iruzee, but anyway..]
K : Sorry for being silent all the while, but the one whom I'm listening closely to is you [The exact sentence was "Sorry for being silent all the while, honto wa ne, ichiban nano wa anata" Which may not make sense unless you managed to link it up.]
G : *laughs* its not this! [She was saying that Eri said it wrongly]
K : Eh? Its wrong? Its this isn't it? I'm correct right? [She was asking the staffs] See! I'm correct!
G : Really? You gotta be kidding!
K : Its correct for sure! As you're listening to this please imagine me as a young actress, try and link it up and you'll understand what i meant. But if you can't link it up you'll probably just think "Whats with this Kame"
G : "Whats with this Kame"?
K : Its about the feeling. I think the fans will probably be able to connect it..by luck..[If I didn't hear wrongly, Eri added on "by luck" in a soft voice]
G : You said it *laughs* but yes, we've came to the end of the narikiri narcissist. We've got this corner for quite sometime...*Eri laughing in the background*... You'll destroy it if you continue doing that [I've no idea what Gakisan meant, perhaps she meant that Eri will destroy the atmosphere?] Summing it up, we shall let Kame boast about something.
K : Thats unreasonable...Boasting?
*silence, let the turtle think*
G : Anything will do
K : Ah..then..I can sleep without a pillow [Btw, she was ask to boast simply b'cos this is the narcissist corner]
G : *laughs* Okay, thats good enough! [Gakisan sounded like she had to go along with it cos' she had to end the corner due to the time limit]
K : You all can sleep without a pillow too?
G : Ehh..But i'd prefer to have a pillow.
K : I can sleep without it..in fact i prefer not to sleep with a pillow.. i prefer to sleep this way *shows something to Gakisan* [Even at the last episode she forgets that its a radioshow, so as usual, this happened..]
G : *laughs* No one will know! They can't see you cos' its a radioshow!

G : We selected this song together
K : Yup ~ we decided on it together ~
G : It was more like I asked "What about this?" and she just went along with it saying "Okay okay" [More like, anything will do, lol]
GAKIKAME's last selection : Aruiteru

G : Until now, together with Kame we have been DJ-ing all this GAKIKAME radioshow..
K : It was really profound wasn't it?
G : All those troubles we talked about and such. Although I always reminded Kame to listen closely to what I'm saying in the booth [Booth as in the particular room that they were in, recording the episodes] but since its a radio, its recorded, you may be listening to us while driving and you can hear me asking her to listen to me, but everyone should imagine how she is behaving. No matter what people say she just wouldn't listen. Even today she wasn't listening to me when i was trying to start the radioshow, instead she was there picking her accesories desperately. You weren't listening to me were you?
K : *laughs* That is...
G : *Cuts in* And when i looked over at her she was saying "GAKIKAME@fmfuji.co.jp"
K : I planned to listen to Gakisan actually, but the accessories were a hindrance..but after that i was concentrating all the while!
G : Nah! After a while you were there doing something else, like as if your hand was in pain or what. We're sitting on those chairs with a back, and she was there leaning on it stretching out her hands and things that you can't never imagine her doing in the studio. [Sounds like a turtle stretching out its legs from the shell, lol]
K : *mumbles mumbles*
G : *mumbles mumbles* Like when I'm talking she will say things like "hii ~" or "huu ~" or she'll be looking outside of the booth at the director and hehehe-ing at him and such. Seriously, she done lots of such things during the recordings.
K : You know..usually when we tell other people we're of the same age it will surprise those people .They'll usually think that Gakisan is older then me. But for me, even if we're together or even if we're together in this place recording GAKIKAME I still feel that Gakisan is like a child.
G : Why?!
K : Although i'm not as good as you when it comes to leading...
G : So whats the reason (for saying Gakisan is still like a child)?
K : Your reactions are like a child. Like when i just said something you'll say "EH!? WHAT?!". It makes me feel like you won't change. You're going to be 20 soon! Is it okay to be like that?
G : Its okay! You're the last person I'll ever want to hear that from!
K : Really?
G : Yesterday during the rehearsal something unfortunate...
K : *cuts in* Its unfortunate!
G : We were remembering the positions whereby we're suppose to leave the stage. Like from the left or the right and such. And I'm always grouped with Kame to leave at the same place and Kame was there asking "Gakisan, you're asked to leave at the right side of the stage?" so i replied "yeah, I'm leaving at the right" and she was like "We're the same!".
K : Its going to end soon ~ ):
G : Today when we came into the booth I was asking Kame "This is the last already, what will you do?" and she replied "Gakisan, lets run away. If we run away then they can't end it!" *laughs* Only a childish partner would say such things.
K : We've been partners throughout..
G : Seriously..its painful to see it end isn't it?
K : Yeah..Who was the one who wanna end our radioshow?!
G : *laughs* Seriously..its painful..ah...my script is only left with one page..[Meaning its going to end soon]
K : My script is only one page ever since the start! [lol! She always complains about her script being shorter]
G : Umai! (Nice one!)
K : Zabuton ichi mai! (Zabuton - flat floor cushion) [It was meant to be a pun..I think..]

Ending Talk
G : We have reached the end of the final episode of GAKIKAME. How was it?
K : I'm really filled with emotions..*giggling*
G : When Kame says it it becomes funny *laughs* This is the last mail..please read it properly..
K : Got it..*giggles* Radioname, Inaka de Uwasa no Sexy Boy-san, Gakisan, Kamei-san, Risa-san, Eri-san, Good evening! Everyone's hero..*laughs*
G : Laughing at that part is really being very rude.

Letter : Asks if GAKIKAME has any experience of escaping from certain things. [Eri was laughing too much when reading the letter]
G : For Kame's case, she escapes from things very often.
K : *laughs* Isn't this mail hilarious? [The sender shared an experience in the mail about summer vacation homeworks]
G : Yeah. If this mail was sent in during our "Be Positive" corner it'll be great
K : Seriously. Its really positive!
G : And Kame-chan is also one who is always trying to escape. Even today she thought of running away from GAKIKAME recording. Thinking that if she ran away GAKIKAME will not end
K : *mumbles mumbles* ???
G : @$#@$@ ??? [Eri was laughing and all i heard was Gakisan saying "Honto ni.." at the end of her sentence]
K : I have lots of escaping experiences.
G : *laughs* Thats constantly happening to you isn't it? Like when asked to write certain things..they'll end up putting the papers in front of her asking her to do it.
K : I'll usually end up being forced to do it in the end.
G : I think you'll be good if you start to change that habit since you're alr a senior now.
K : I think so too.
G : And the number of juniors are increasing..seriously..get hold of yourself..

Promotions for Resonant Live.

G : Okay, we're really ending soon. Thank you everyone who have been supporting us ever since last year's April for one and a half year. When I was told I will be doing a radioshow together we Kame both of us were really very happy to hear that.
K : Yeah! Where was it again? We were told that when we were in the hotel?
G : Yeah! We were told at the end of the year (2006). When i heard that I was like "YAY! Lets do our best for it!". I was really happy about it. And when we started out I sometimes wondered if its okay to work with Kame. Actually when i first joined Morning Musume i was really bad when it comes to handling radioshows. In fact i was afraid of getting invited on radioshows. I didn't know what to talk about and such on a radioshow. But ever since GAKIKAME started, i really had fun in radioshows and looked forward to it a lot. So please continue to support us. And thank you everyone for the past one a half year.
K : *agreeing with whatever Gakisan said*
G : Anything you wanna say?
K : I.. *thinking*
G : Say something to show your gratitude
K : Okay..here i go.."All for one, one for all"
G : Ah..even though thats a title..
K : Ah. okay. Just that. Thank you everyone!
G : *laughs* This is all of Kame's might already.
K : Un..Un..
G : Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa to
G : Thank you everyone for your support for the past one and a half year!
GAKIKAME : Mata ne ~!
K : Poke ~ (In a soft voice)

Apologies for screwing up the final episode, esp at the personality test. There were parts whereby the background music was too loud and also parts where by GAKIKAME talked too softly so i skipped them a little. And also partly due to my fault cos' i wasn't in the mood after the narikiri narcissist corner. This is probably GAKIKAME's lowest-tension-ever episode.

So..Eri's special skill now is to sleep without a pillow eh? (:

-----------

Happen to be listening to an old episode of Reina's Five stars
Tanaka Reina - FIVE STARS #030 [2008.04.23]

~  08:37
(Radioname : Fuuraibou-san)
[If Reina-chan was a boy, which Morning Musume member will you choose as your girlfriend? Please tell us your reasons too]

Reina : The first person that came into my mind is Eri. Kamei Eri. Since everyone of us in MM sees one another everyday one won't really feel like "Ah shes cute". The first time we meet one another it might be "Ah, shes cute!" as the first impression but after some time you'll lose that impression of her. Everyone does their make-up together but when i look over to Eri she'll make me think "Ah, Eri is cute today!". If i was a boy I'll like to boast about my girlfriend saying things like "This is my girlfriend". So i may just go for Eri. But.. for Eri..She often goes out with Sayu to play and Sayu says that Eri will always be late for 30minutes without fail. For me, I can't stand people who are loose with their time..so i may not..Ah, nevermind. Eri will be good enough.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 04:46:27 PM by OnDiet »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1714 on: October 11, 2008, 09:39:41 PM »
Eri is more than enough for Reina. Jkjk. XD (So many relationships with Eri are floating around... <3)

Once again, thanks for the translation! Sleeping without a pillow...I do that all the time. Recently, I've been sleeping without one...mostly because I'm too lazy to pick them up. (They're all on the floor because I tend to kick them off during the night...even the one under my head...)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1715 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »
Good Answer, REINA!

So even among the most cutest japanese girls, Eri still stands out.  THAT'S AWESOME!  It's like knowing that you're in love with Eri and everytime you even see a pic, you'll feel like falling in love all over again.

But the one thing Reina doesn't like about Eri is her tardiness, eh?  It's infamous, "30 minute late without fail" That's SOMETHING, ALL RIGHT!!!
But We still love her no matter what, like Reina...

But is there a reason on why she's late all the time? Is her biological clock runs 30min slower than everyone else?  or Is Earth Time does not coincide with her Alien Time? must be all the time she spent talking to her Alien friends and turtles. hehe...

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1716 on: October 17, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »
I know I said I would be back to comment about all the awesome translations OnDiet did of GakiKame. But after thinking about it I decided against doing that since I'm positive I'll probably be quoting stuff like crazy and going on and on about how everything Risa and Eri say is adorable and funny. Hence I started a blog where I can gush like mad XD I know I'm lame :lol:

Here is my main reason for posting today. Not only the members adore Eri, apparently Sayu's brother does too. Sayu said so herself that her brother has told her Eri is kawaii whenever Eri comes over to play at the Michishige home. And there was also something said about Eri and Sayumi's brother taking a plane back to Tokyo together as Sayu had to stay back in Yamaguchi for something. I'm not sure what's the source for this and if it's true so anyone who knows please confirm. If it true though do you think....(I'm leaving that question open-ended :P)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1717 on: October 18, 2008, 01:12:45 AM »
*prepares to imitate Gaki-san* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?! :mon closeup:

*does a double take on ham's post* Whoa. Now that is news to me... Did Sayu say that on Konya or something? XD (Though the thought of possibly losing Eri doesn't entertain any of us...I think.) Hands off Mr. Sayu's brother. XD She's Sayu's. Or...just about anyone else's. *doesn't wanna go down the list again*

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1718 on: October 18, 2008, 01:57:05 AM »
^ Yeah, Sayu was replying to a letter on KonUsaPi asking who was her brother's favourite member from the current MM lineup, seeing as he is said to be a huge MM fan. Sayu was saying, "Well, he did say Eri was 'kawaii' whenever she came over", and that Eri and Sayu's brother took a plane together back to Tokyo by themselves after a visit while Sayu had to remain behind in Yamaguchi for some reason. Eri found it surreal, and still does, as does Sayu. Sayu also said that she took a water bottle her brother drank from to use during rehearsal, and when she later told him that Miki took a sip from the bottle he appeared to had been a little pleased that he and Miki drank from the same bottle  :lol:   

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1719 on: October 18, 2008, 04:55:11 AM »
I liked how the listener phrased their letter XD

[Last time on the show you said that your brother used to be a morning musume fan; I was surprised because I thought he wasn't interested in girls.  Doesn't he have any interest in the current morning musume? Why if I had Sayumin for a little sister…when she'd take other members home, I’d be so happy!  Everyday would feel like heaven!  So what is he interested in now?]

-her brother is really into Ryoko Hirosue and has posters of her in his room...and photobooks, cds, etc
-as for the current morning musume, when Kamei Eri chan comes over to play he would say things like "Eri chan's cute~"
-Eri once went back to Yamaguchi with Sayu.  When returning Sayu wanted to stay in Yamaguchi a little longer
-it wouldn't have been proper to send Eri back alone so Sayu's brother took the fight back to Tokyo with Eri
-it was a pretty strange experience, when Eri thinks back on it she finds the whole thing really strange too

-Sayu has this plastic bottle for water and her brother wanted a drink from it
-At work Fujimoto san also drank from the bottle so she told her brother "Miki drank from that" and her brother was like "Really?"
-he seemed really happy XD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ningyo (Mermaid)