JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330562 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1760 on: November 07, 2008, 04:19:42 AM »
:lol: Imagining the two doing an MC like that would be so amusing. As OnDiet said, it'd be funny if Gaki-san came outta nowhere and said that Eri lied when she says she says she cleans up. (That is, assuming Eri said she cleans up.) You know, I still wish I could see that picture Gaki-san talked about on Uta Doki...the one where you had to look for Eri in her room. I wonder how hard it really is. :B

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1761 on: November 08, 2008, 04:20:17 AM »
Edit
-----
Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.11.09] Tokyo (八王子)

First MC
- LinLin's turn
- During one of the concert Tsunku turned up and they were doing a review after the concert. Koharu who was sitting right in front of LinLin was listening closely to what Tsunku was saying. To the extent that she didn't realise she was making a really unglamorous expression.
- LinLin describes that expression as "It looks like shes craving for something (food)"
- And the thing that Koharu was "craving" for? Well, Koharu was looking straight at LinLin's knees :B
- At first LinLin thought there was something on her knee.
- LinLin moved her knee a little but there was no reaction from Koharu
- Koharu don't remember herself doing that xD
- Tsunku was talking about serious business there but when LinLin saw Koharu's expression...

Rokkies MC
Reina : Hachioji (八王子 ) has a certain type of ramen. What type of "feature" does it have? (I'm never good at phrasing. Hopefully you guys understand as you read along ^^)
Eri : The "feature" of the ramen?
Sayu : Ah..I got it..
Reina : What?
Sayu : Theres 8 type of ingredients?
(八王子 - 八 is 8)
Reina : Not really..
Sayu : Theres 5 eggs in it?
(玉子 (eggs) and 王子 are alike. So i asume she said eggs b'cos of that. But I don't know why she said 5. It might be me who heard 8 as 5.)
Fans : Ehhh?
Eri : My answer is a little close to sayu's..??? I love quail eggs.
Reina : (hint) Theres a member in MM who will not be able to eat it. Its not about eggs.
Eri : Man..this is difficult..
Sayu : Is there a hint?
Reina started doing Odore! Morning Curry's  choreography as the hint.
Sayu : Curry ramen?
Reina : Nope.
Eri : Then.. the ramen has meat..has vegetables... (Odore! Morning Curry's lyrics xD)
Reina : (cuts in) Nope.
Sayu : I got it! I got it! Morning ramen?
Reina : Nope!
Reina started to do an impersonation as a hint.
They started to guess again and Eri got it right in the end (:

7th and 8th Generation MC
- Topic : Do you have good reflexes?
- Koharu says she has and Aika doubts her.
- Of cos', JunJun wanted to be better then Koharu, so here we go again ~
- Apparently during their Hawaii FC tour they played that sissors paper stone game. The one whereby there was a koharu vs reina battle on HM@ and Koharu lost.
- Even though Reina is really strong in the game but still, Reina lost to JunJun.
- Koharu says shes fast when she uses the fly swatter.
- JunJun says she can kill a mosquito just by her bare hands (Lol, what a thing to be comparing about xD)
- Koharu "You aren't a human!"
- There were some talk about Aichan but i can't hear. If I'm not wrong during the FC tour it was Aika vs aichan during that sissors paper stone game?
- They started talking about the rest of the members' reflexes
- LinLin says that Koharu is Hayakusumi but JunJun insists that she has better reflexes.

Gokkies MC
- Aichan hints the crowd who they will be talking about "11 november..."
- Aichan says that when Reina got in Reina don't use honorifics.
- Aichan thinks that Reina grew up a lot o:
- Gakisan's birthday. Aichan congratulating her.

Last MC
- Birthday song for Reina. (Happy birthday Reina!)
Reina : I'll turn 19 on the 11th of november..I have a song for everyone "Even after I become an old woman, please continue supporting me ~" (You have to listen to the recording to get this part i guess (: )
TakaGaki : You're still young!
- Reina changes the lyrics to "Adult"
- Reina decided to change her catchphrase from 13 years old to 16 years old.
- 16 at heart, 19 at appearance, basically it means young at heart, lol.
- JunJun hurries Reina into her 20s. Reina hesitated a little before saying alright.
- Sayu "Anata no Michishige Sayumi deshita!" <3 (I said i'll add this in no matter what :P )
- Reina does her final Otsukareina ~ before she turns 19 (:

xD I don't wanna double post so I ended up with a lot of "edit"s in this post.

Edit
-----
Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.10.13] Nagoya Night

First MC
- Aika's turn. And its about LinLin
- What else do you think? Yes, LinLin left out the -san again and called mitsui, mitsui.
- Just the day before this concert LinLin was chatting with Sayu and when they talked about Aika LinLin just called Aika "mitsui". lol.
- Reina says its okay cos' LinLin called her Tanaka before in the mail. Lol.
- Aika don't really blame LinLin (:
- Aichan rounds up and advises LinLin to be careful the next time she mails someone.
Yup, LinLin should start getting used to adding the -san afterall its gonna be her 2nd year in Japan real soon.

Rokkies MC
I don't even understand the question so I can't make any comments for the MC xD
- But apparently Reina was giving a hint using gesture again and I heard a lot of thud thud thud sounds coming out from the rec. lol.
- Sayu started screaming "Johnson" as an answer xD
- Reina "Iida-san?" lol.
- A really difficult qns o: They took so so so so long to get the correct asnwer.
- Sayu got the answer. Yes, shes indeed the nagoya queen :P

- Can you stand sour food? Do you like sour food?
- JunJun says she love sour things.
- Aika says JunJun don't really have that image of "I love sour things"
- JunJun wanted to bring up the fact that LinLin pours a lot of vinegar but Aika cut in cos' Koharu was keeping quiet all the while (But I think we all know that the amount of vinegar LinLin pours into her food is crazy xD)
- JunJun vs Koharu : JunJun claims that she can stand sour things better then koharu :B (Lol, the fact that they argue about every single thing tickles me)
- JunJun declared that she can DRINK vinegar. (lol)
- Koharu asks weren't junjun's favourites all spicy food?
- JunJun "I love spicy food. But I love sour things more."
- JunJun says that whenever she goes for ramen she'll ask for vinegar and she'll pour all the vinegar in.
- Koharu doubts JunJun (: Cos' she has never seen JunJun doing that.
- JunJun insists that its true.
- Koharu continues to doubt JunJun while JunJun continues to say its true =.=
- Aika shuts both of them up :B
Koharu and JunJun are no match for LinLin when we talk about vinegar x:

Gokkies MC
- Its Aichan's turn! The topic is about Aichan~
- Gakisan talks about how much they went through everything together : The happy moments, the sad times and such.
- A fan screams "I love Aichan"
- Gakisan "We love her don't we?"
- Gakisan says that Aichan goes telling other members "Dou ni mo Tomaranai" (Don't stop no matter what)
- Aichan says "Dou ni mo Tomaranai" to gakisan :B (I think it was suppose to be a sort of motivation?)
- Gakisan says that the leader makes thing fun
I love the way Gakisan describe Aichan. It would have been much better if I've done them in dialogues >.<!

Last MC
- Eri knows that her voice sounds weird in this concert. And she finds it sexy. (She sounds like shes having a sore throat to me)
- "Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ~" LinLin ~
- JunJun "I love bananas, I love spicy food. Also, I love sour things. But, I love all of you here more. I wonder if you all love me too..." (I'll leave that to you all to answer it :B)
- Sayu "Oyasayumi!"

Seems like theres no 081108's recording, but I'll just do up Reina's comment. Afterall its her birthday (:
Reina : I talked a lot earlier on during the last MC didn't I? Tanaka Reina, born on Heisei 1st year, 11/11. Its all "1"s. I wonder how it feels like. When I was 11 years old it was all "1"s for my birthday. Also, when I was 9 I wonder how it'll be like when I grow up. And now, I'm 19 already. This 19th year of mine may just fly pass quickly but I'm sure it'll be another great year.
Fans : OOOH
Reina : Not "OOOH". I still don't know what will happen yet but things only happen once in a lifetime. But anyway, I'd like to work hard for the time being. Please continue watching over morning musume and Tanaka Reina! Its not just talk, but seriously, from the bottom of my heart, I'm really happy today. Thank you everyone! Byebye!
Fans : (Reina call ~)
I rephrased her comment quite a lot (I just wanted to cut short her comment x: ). And the "sasa" sound coming out from her mic is irritating x:

Edit
-----
Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.10.12] Nagoya Day

First MC
- Eri's turn. She screws up a little at the start of her sentence.
- Eri received a okinawa souvenir from a friend.
- Eri tried to make a gag (I think?) "shio ni shio" (Lets go for salt then). And you know what happened next (:
- Fellow rokkies took the chance to pick on eri as usual :B

Rokkies MC
- Talks what happened during the first MC.
- How well do you know Nagoya?
- Sayu says she knows a lot about Nagoya cos' her popular radioshow is broadcasted in Nagoya :B
- Reina reminds Sayu that Eri has been getting all the questions right and tells her to get it right today.
- Sayu demanded for the 1st character and reina drops a hint "sou iu koto!"
- Reina "I'll "do" a hint with sayu"
- Sayu "You're gonna whisper it into my ear?" ._.
- Reina drops a big hint "Eh Reina-san, we're in the heisei period, we're really young aren't we?" (lol, i wonder what obasan accent she used x: )
- Reina "Heisei, yay! Heisei, yay! Theres only one person who isn't born in heisei period ~" (referring to Eri. They might be just one year difference in age but they are born in different eras xD)
- Sayu "Showa!" yup. And she got it right.
- Reina and Sayu starts celebrating and forgot about Eri's existence.
- Eri "Seriously..seriously..!"
- Sayu & Reina "Seriously what eh? What?"
- Sayu brings up the fact that Eri is born in the showa era (SayuReina are born in the heisei era btw)
- Eri "I'm getting irritated!" (cute <3)
- Lol, of cos', Sayu and Reina didn't take that seriously.
- Eri "Both of you are still inexperienced" (lol!)
- "sou iu koto", "dou iu koto?" Rokkies were trying to make a gag or something with these two phrases
- No reaction from fans, lol.
- Sayu quickly ask them to move on cos' the atmosphere was bad xD

- Do you like children?
- JunJun "I love children ~"
- Koharu "I love children too"
- JunJun "Look at my face. I look kind don't I?"
- Koharu vs JunJun : JunJun says that Koharu will scare children away with that voice of hers.
- JunJun insists on her having a kind-looking face. (Well, she does have one (: )
- Koharu vs JunJun : Koharu says that JunJun is tall so she'll scare the children away too.
- Koharu vs JunJun : JunJun defends and says that its the face thats the main point.
- Koharu vs JunJun : Koharu "My face is plusplus kinder then yours" (lol)
- Koharu and JunJun started displaying their skills of handling young children xD
- Aika "mou ii" (Enough!). Lol.

Gokkies MC
- Topic : Kusumu Koharu (miraaaaaacle ~)
- Gakisan brings up the 2005 Koharu "Miracle koharu desu ~"
- Gakisan tries to say koharu is KY indirectly.
- Koharu's presence cheers them up.
- Aichan directly labels Koharu as KY xD
Lol, everytime i listen to Gokkies MC it really feels like gokkies have been doing a good job in taking care of the young members.

Last MC
- JunJun "minna-san, aishitemasu!", "I love you!", "Wo ai ni!", "And what was that again?" Lol, JunJun forgot how to say I love you in Korean.
- JunJun remembers it in the end, "Saranghaeyo!"
- Sayu "Anata no Michishige Sayumi deshita!" <3
- Reina thanks the fans for the reina calls :B otsukareina!

Edit
-----
Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.10.26] Nagano Day

Aika : I have a question today (scripted)
JunJun : You have a question everyday don't you?
Fans : (lol)
Aika : Shut up. (Don't take it seriously. Its just to make us laugh)
Aika : There are 9 members in MM now isn't it? Is there anything that you think you're ranked number 1 among all the 9 members?
JunJun : I'm the kindest.
Fan : (lol)
Aika : You sure say good things about yourself eh? What about Kusumi-san?
Koharu : Me?
JunJun : (cuts in) The noisiest in MM.
Koharu : I'm not noisy, I'm just genki. I'm still genki cos' I'm still young!
JunJun : Wait. Genki is a good thing. But over-genki is another thing...Being genki is good. But when you talk you should lower your voice.
Fans : (lol)
Aika : That means you're trying to say she talks loudly?
Koharu : Thats b'cos I have to make sure everyone can hear me!
JunJun : Everyone can hear you!
Koharu : They won't get it if its too soft! You don't understand, its b'cos of our age difference!
JunJun : ne, I'm only 20. ONLY 20.
Koharu : You're 21 aren't you?
JunJun : No. I'll be 21 next year.
Aika : Okay, enough! Urusai! Hush!
JunJun : $@#$$@#$
Aika : Damare! LinLin! Please introduce the next song!

Gokkies MC
- Just as they were about to move on to announcing the topic, Aichan says "Gakisan" and Gakisan's reaction was "Eh? uso?"
Seems like it was another surprise for Gakisan again :B Gakisan should start thinking of a way to surprise Aichan too.
- Aichan brings up the topic of Gakisan being 20 and being able to drink sake now.
- Gakisan starts describing how sake tastes like.
- Gakisan looks forward to drinking sessions with Aichan (:

Last MC
- Sayu "Anata dake no Michishige Sayumi deshita!" :B
- No otsukareina in this recording. But theres yappi ~

Not much of Eri. Rokkies MC was boring x: Sayu got the answer at the first guess.

Edit
-----
Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.10.18] Gunma Day

First MC (A must to work out this MC. Its funny xD)
Gakisan : Yesterday tanakacchi, linlin and me were guests for a radioshow. Lots of people came and we really enjoyed ourselves. I was a little early so i decided to go to the bakery to get some breads for the two of them.  After the radioshow and we went our seperate ways just a minute later I received a mail from LinLin. It was really cute, the mail was "Niigaki-san, the breads were tasty, thank you for the breads! I'm really happy!"
Sayu : Cuteee ~
Gakisan : At the end of the mail it says "Dai suki na Niigaki". [linLin forgot to add in the -san again]
MM & Fans : (lol)
Eri : LinLin! Is it true?
Gakisan : When i read it I was like "Oh? Niigaki?" so replied and tell her to check the mail she sent" And afterwards she replied "I wonder why it happens all the time. Perhaps my phone ate the words up!"
Someone : Cuteeeee!
Aichan : Yabai!
Sayu : LinLin is so cuteee!
Gakisan : I wonder what sort of fantasy that is!
LinLin : My phone must have been really hungry and wanted to eat up my words
Rokkies & Gakisan : Phones don't eat!
Aichan : So now we're blaming the phone?
LinLin : Yes!
Gakisan : Yes, LinLin's phone is yabai.
Lol, LinLin's excuse was funny. But yes, LinLin should try and remember to add in the -san next time. It may not matter to non-Japanese but it means a lot of Japanese people.

Rokkies MC
- Reina screwed up her Japanese and Eri picked on her mistake :B
- Not much of guessing in this concert. Eri got it at her 3rd or 4th guess (:
Sayu : Lets go to the hot spring together (rokkies) next time!
Reina : Yeah, lets go! ...Are you serious?
Sayu : Yes, lets go!
Eri : Lets go together!
TanaKame : We'll end up talking about it only. (Meaning they won't go together in the end)
Sayu : Whats with that?
Reina : You both will end up going together right? (That means SayuEri will go tgt without Reina)
Eri : Owwww
Sayu : (lol) We'll go together! We'll go together!
Eri : We'll (rokkies) go together!
[SayuEri sounds like they're panicking :B]
Reina : (lol)
[No idea what happened to Eri but some fans shouted "Eri are you okay?!". Maybe she slipped or something. But it wasn't serious though, they moved on quickly after that (: ]

- Aika asks JunJun whats her first impression of Koharu when JunJun met Koharu.
- JunJun's first impression of Koharu is that Koharu is cute (Of cos' :B)
- Now for Koharu's first impression of JunJun. Her first impression of JunJun was "Big!"
- LinLin says thats the same impression LinLin had of JunJun.
- Aika explains that thats b'cos JunJun is much taller then koharu.
- Aika asks JunJun whats her impression of Koharu NOW.
- JunJun says she wonder why did she find Koharu cute at the start. (lol, JunJun never fails to make me smile)
- Now for Koharu's impression of JunJun. "Small!" (?)
- JunJun says the first time she saw Koharu was through a photo. When she saw the photo she found Koharu really beautiful and Koharu looks like shes a good girl :B But when she saw the real thing (koharu) it was opposite of what JunJun thought.
- Koharu scolds JunJun a bastard (Please don't take this seriously. Koharu HAD to react to what JunJun said)
- Aika and JunJun says Koharu is scary ~
- Aika asks Koharu to talk a little more about JunJun
- JunJun tells koharu to start talking "Its your chance now. Chance!"
- Koharu starts "Cha cha chance!" [Tsukishima Kirari - Chance!]
- Aika told Koharu to start growing up.
- Koharu wanted to defend herself and JunJun wanted to say something but they had to move on so Aika scolded "URUSAI, DAMARE!" (SHUT UP!)
Nice way to shut the both of them up, Aika.
- LinLin asks Koharu to learn from Aika (indirectly asking her to mature)
Lol, these MCs are making me love 7th and 8th generation more <3

Gokkies MC
- Gokkies say that Koharu is KY :B
- The members are another's motivation to work harder.
- The members make Gokkies feel "Its great to be in MM"
Not much today, but Gakisan emphasised the importance of the rest of the members (:

Last MC
- Birthday song for Gakisan <3
- Gakisan's last second concert before she turns 20.
- Eri says that GAKIKAME are of the same age but she thinks that Gakisan should start growing up.
- Eri says that she shall start maturing now that Gakisan is gonna turn 20 soon.
- Gakisan was like "Now only?" and said that Eri should start growing up faster.
- Eri finds that (her childishness) a good point.
- LinLin "Daisuki na Niigaki-SAN. Happy birthday!"
- LinLin throws in something difficult. 七転八起 nanakorobiyaoki - ups and downs of life.
She made a mistake at the "nana" part and said "shichi" and reina corrected her. But anyway, its not a easy phrase for LinLin since shes not a Japanese. GJ, linlin!
- Aichan praised LinLin for using 七転八起.
- JunJun "Happy birthday!" to Gakisan (:
- JunJun wanna be a good kid :B And here it goes again, "Kusumi-san, we shall try and be good children!"
- Sayu "Anata no Michishige Sayumi deshita!" (This is one of my favourite part in this concert tour, so I want to add this in again and again :B)
- Otsukareina. But no fans repeated it xD Probably cos' Reina didn't put out her mic.
- Aichan "You've grown up." to Gakisan
- Sayu "Are you her mother?" xD
- Aichan asks Gakisan out for a drink after Gakisan turns 20 (No mistake about this. I have my earpiece on now. I can confirm this is accurate :B)
- JunJun demands Aichan to bring her along (JunJun is 20. She can drink too ^^)
- JunJun says that 20 is a great age to be at.
- Aichan "That means theres gonna be 4 members who are in their 20s this year...Everyone...With such a morning musume...please still continue supporting us." (lol)
Btw, after eri's birthday, the avg age of morning musume will be 18.6. If we round that up, its 19. Back then in 2003 MM's avg age was only 16 or so xD

--------------

Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.10.18] Gunma Night

First MC
- Koharu says she stepped on Reina's foot earlier on.
- Reina says that it was during Mikan and it was really painful.
[Mikan is the second song btw. Hopefully it didn't hurt Reina's foot much! ^^]
- Reina said Koharu started to panic while Reina endured with the pain and continue with her perf.
- Reina gives an (unconvincing) "I'm alright" to the fans.

Rokkies MC
- Question : Gunma's Catch phrase
- Reina used a gesture to give a hint and the fans started shouting "Kawaii" o:
- Nothing much. But Sayu's guesses were entertaining as usual.
- Reina gave great hints :B
- Sayu got the answer in the end.
- Reina challenges Sayu to read the answer like a tongue twister.
- Sayu screws up.

- Aika says JunJun recent fashion looks mature.
- JunJun say "I'm a lady" and reminds them shes 20 already.
- Koharu cuts in JunJun's sentence and JunJun complains "Kusumi-san, you know I'm talking now right?"
- JunJun tells koharu to talk after one finishes his/her sentence [Lol, a junior vs a senior]
- JunJun vs Koharu : JunJun says that when Koharu keeps quiet she seems really mature but when she starts opening her mouth... its another case.
- JunJun vs Koharu : Koharu says its okay to be like that.
- JunJun vs Koharu : JunJun finds the expression on Koharu's face unconvincing that its okay to be that way.
- JunJun vs Koharu : Koharu started saying that shes not trying to cover up for herself (loud)
- Aika told Koharu to listen to her and Koharu started "crying" (cute)
- JunJun vs Koharu : Koharu says that JunJun is greedy when it comes to food.
- JunJun vs Koharu : Koharu tells JunJun to not be so greedy
- JunJun vs Koharu : JunJun went against her and announced that she will continue eating greedily :B
- They started arguing a little and Aika tried to stop them
- JunJun vs Koharu : They ignored Aika and JunJun repeats herself and say she WILL continue eating that way
- JunJun vs Koharu : To "fight" back, Koharu announces that she'll continue with her way of talking then
- JunJun wanted to argue back but Aika managed to get control of the situation :B Time was running out. Aika had to stop them.
[Aika plays a big role in this MC xD Meanwhile LinLin is just like a commentator who throws in comments whenever shes asked to.]

Gokkies MC
- Gakisan repeats the script and says "In this 1 and a half year we got to know one another more"
- Aichan "And i know Gakisan so well that I can read her like a book" (Apologies for my bad phrasing skills :B)
- Aichan starts talking about Gokkies being in MM for 8 years.
- Aichan continue talking about how much TakaGaki have been through while Gakisan just go "Un" after Aichan's sentences.
- Aichan brings up the birthday surprise Aichan gave Gakisan in 2007
- Aichan turned up at Gakisan's house to give her a surprise (TakaGaki love <3)
- Aichan says that they shall go drinking together after Gakisan turned 20 even though Aichan don't drink much. (I can't confirm this, cos' its a little noisy in the recording and I'm just assuming from what I heard. I'm not responsible for anything that happens after you read this! x: )
If you're wondering why Aichan did all the talking this time round its b'cos its a "surprise" for Gakisan. They were suppose to talk about Aika in this concert, but somehow Aichan decided to change the topic to Gokkies without telling Gakisan :B

Last MC
- This is Gakisan's last concert before she turns 20
- Eri's mother was wearing BKBKBomb's t-shirt on that day before eri left for this concert o: (I think?)
- JunJun was talking and Koharu cuts in a little. Here we go again, JunJun said "I'm talking now"
- GanbaReina ~

----------------

I can't find my earpiece so I didn't wanna add in the details. There might be some mistakes here and there cos' my speakers suck.
But anyway, there aren't much of eri. Just that during Rokkies MC she gave some good answers. Lol.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 12:54:14 PM by OnDiet »

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1762 on: November 15, 2008, 05:45:03 AM »
Just a little funny something for TanaKame fans:
Did you know there's a Thai designer whose last name is...Tanakame?  :lol:

Got it from here  :P
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/09/02/lifestyle/lifestyle_30047293.php

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1763 on: November 17, 2008, 06:08:11 AM »
^
The designer won not b'cos of his skills. But b'cos of his name! :lol: Just joking!

Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.11.08] - Tokyo (Day)

First MC (Yabai talk)
- JunJun targets Eri this time round. After their day concerts they have to prepare for their evening concert quickly. There was once JunJun was preparing all her stuffs for the evening concert and she saw Eri sitting around. She told her they only had 3 minutes more to prepare and instead of panicking Eri started saying that shes worrying about the evening concert (Like what to do and such). Not just that, just as they were about to start their concert, Eri started to complain that shes hungry.
- Eri says that JunJun just brought up something thats is another side of Eri. Eri feels embarassed.
- JunJun adds on and says that shes not complaining b'cos its a bad thing. Shes complaining b'cos its too cute.
- With this, Eri suddenly finds it a good thing :lol:

Rokkies MC
- The question was about the monster that lives in Takaosan
- SayuEri makes things difficult for Reina. Before they even started guessing they demanded for a hint. A gesture hint and its suppose to be a gesture hint of the monster. After Reina does it, Eri asks "Thats a yankee?", lol. Sayu says "Thats just Tanaka Reina!" (When Reina was actually doing something that a monster does) :lol: You can't not love SayuEri.
- They asked for more hints and Sayu gets it right on her first guess. The answer is dengu (A type of goblin)
- Sayu and Reina finds Eri behaving strangely today. Reina saw Eri sighing the moment she stepped into the room earlier that day.

- Topic : Timidness
- JunJun, as expected says she don't get frightened easily with lots of confidence and adds on saying that shes the bravest of all (MM, I assume). Koharu counters and says that JunJun screams at the sight of a bug. Aika agrees with Koharu and revealed that that happened not long ago (Well, I bet Aichan jumped forward and killed the bug that scared the shit out of her members :P) JunJun of cos', defends herself. There was one occasion when JunJun was putting on her making up she heard Koharu's screams and the next thing she saw was Koharu jumping (either onto a chair or something) b'cos of a bug.
- Koharu declares herself "not timid". Fans react in the way you've just reacted "Ehh?". Either Aika or JunJun said that Koharu is really scared of haunted house. And here we go again. Koharu says that thats b'cos ghost/monsters are scary by nature. JunJun finds them not scary at all. Koharu was about to counter again and JunJun cuts in and announces "Ghosts are friendly. I am able to converse with ghosts (?!)" Koharu says that if anyone can do that, then the problem lies with the person. JunJun meanwhile, attacks Koharu again, "I'm able to converse with ghosts but somehow, I'm not able to hold a conversation with Kusumi" (JunJun left out the -san and Koharu didn't seem to mind o: Perhaps this JunJun vs Koharu battle has its advantages afterall) Koharu starts to "cry".
I'll skip the rest of the parts. Nothing much there.

Gokkies MC
- Topic : Kusumi Koharu
- They talked a little about gokkies. When the 4 of them just joined whenever they see someone they'll just go "Good morning!".
- Koharu. They find it really a miracle for Koharu to be able to pull through everything by herself. Koharu is the only person in her 7th generation while gokkies had 4 people. Whenever Aichan or Gakisan has some troubles, they can go to their fellow gokkies while Koharu can't. They finds Koharu really determine and positive. And also, KY, lol.

Last MC
- Birthday song to Reina! Skipping her comments since its almost the same as the evening concert.
- JunJun wishes Reina happy birthday and Reina replies "Thank you, Junko" (Junko?!). Well, just something unrelated. I was listening to konya mo usachan peace and Sayu was talking about Reina going around call JunJun "Jun-san" She then blabbers about Reina. Definitely something for a SayuReina lover. Coming back, JunJun messes up and says "Arigatou gozaimah" but she corrected herself in the end.
- Sayu remembers that day was her favourite single, Aruiteru's release date. MM and the fans started singing aruiteru after that. (Great memory, sayu!)

Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.11.15] Hiroshima (Day)

First MC (Yabai talk)
- Sayu brings up the fact that Gakisan often says Eri is really slow in replying her mails. Not long ago, Sayu mailed Gakisan and Gakisan replied only after a very long time. Reina makes things worse by adding on "Poor Sayu!", lol. Gakisan don't remember when that happened. After throwing in more details Gakisan finally remembered and responded with a "Sorry!" and explains herself.

Rokkies MC
- Whats Hiroshima sunrise? (Lol, reina didn't know sunrise takes place in the morning or in the evening)
- Reina drops a hint by singing a song but SayuEri didn't get it. Reina hints again saying that its a food. Reina give Sayu an advantage by hinting Sayu that they ... (It was too soft, but anyway, watch the Haromoni ep. with Investigator Sayu Reina investigating the rocker's handphone. The rocker gave them something to try and the something is...) Sayu gets it immediately and Eri starts complaining cos' that was too big a hint. Reina and Sayu gave Eri a chance to guess to see if she'll be able to get the answer (lol, its just to be fair to the turtle). Eri, of cos' not know the answer despite the hints and she had to let Sayu get it in the end. Anyway, the something that the rocker gave them was melon-pan (melon bread) and yup, thats the answer.

- Topic : Aliens (They should have talked about Eri!)
- JunJun thinks aliens do exist. JunJun goes on saying "There is already one here" (I assume she pointed to Koharu cos' the fans started laughing)
- Koharu insists that aliens don't exist and JunJun ask her why wouldn't aliens exist. Well, Koharu has never seen one so she don't think there are. After that JunJun makes some comment which I don't understand (The phrasing was x.x) and Koharu corrects JunJun's sentence. Anyway, JunJun wanted to say b'cos of Koharu's existence that is why JunJun believes there are aliens. Koharu finds JunJun really cruel to say such things.
- They started arguing about whether aliens really exist and JunJun continuously insists that she've seen an alien before. Aika had to stop them as usual (:
So now, do you believe in aliens? Can't decide? Well, look at Eri. Now make your choice :B I bet its a yes x:

Gokkies MC
- Topic : LinLin
- There was once Gakisan asked LinLin out to go to Yokohama and they went. Gakisan who knows that one who left her country to another country would probably be homesick and lonely so she asked LinLin whats the most enjoyable thing she've done in Japan and LinLin replied saying that its work b'cos it makes her really happy to be working with the rest of the members. Gakisan loves looking at Linlin playing and having fun. Its a pleasant sight to Gakisan. Lol, Aichan says Gakisan is like a Okaasan (mother).
- Aichan says that LinLin is really a reliable person.
The way Gakisan cares for her juniors make me love her more. And also, LinLin's answer was really positive. When Gakisan was talking about that matter I was expecting LinLin's answer to be like "When I eat crepes.." and such but surprisingly it was work.

Last MC
Nothing special! No "Anata no Michishige Sayumi deshita" :(

Morning Musume Resonant Live [2008.11.16] Tottori (Night)

First MC (Yabai talk)
- Gakisan talks about Tanakacchi. Just not long ago when Gakisan and Reina was looking for their dressing room. Usually their dressing rooms will be labeled with a sign that says dressing room in Kanji but apparently this time round it was labeled "Dressing room" and Reina mistook it for something else. Gakisan thinks that Reina's english needs to improve (People people, ippai elevator!)
- Reina don't really know what dressing is so TakaGaki had to teach her, on stage.

Rokkies MC
- Yonago's image character "yonegiizu" is done under what motif? (Lol, i don't know wth I'm trying to say. Just rearrange the words and you'll somehow get it XD)
- Nothing much. SayuEri got it in the end.

- Topic : Part time work that you wanna try.
- I couldn't hear JunJun's answer but i assume as waitress. Cos' JunJun said she wanna try saying "Welcome in! What will you like to have today?"
- Koharu wants to be a shop-keeper. Koharu then says "Kawaii desho? (Its cute isn't it?") and JunJun replied with a "Kawaisou (Thats pitiful)". Lol.
- They started arguing about whether being a waitress is better or being a shop-keeper is better. JunJun (perhaps she got too agitated or something) messes up her Japanese quite a number of times and Aika had to help her rephrase (Lol, Aika is like JunJun's translator sometimes) Aika tried to stop the both of them. But this time round, they ignored Aika :lol: and continue arguing like nobody's business. Well, they still stopped in the end (:

Gokkies MC
- Topic : JunJun
- They talk about how kind JunJun is. Aichan describes JunJun as "Motherly".
I kept it short cos' I can't hear Gakisan. Shes a little too soft. I can only hear Aichan XD

Last MC
- LinLin has lots of "Honto ni"s to say. So much that halfway when she was saying "Honto ni" she coughed :B
- JunJun messes up again (I think?) and the members started correcting her. JunJun had some problems with her Japanese when she was trying to round up her MC.
- Koharu does something really cute here (Or at least, I think so). Listen to it to find out :B
- I can't hear what Sayu said but fans reacted with "Thats evil!". Sayu "Anata dake no Michishige Sayumi deshita!"<3
Seems like JunJun has been making quite a number of mistakes recently.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 06:10:14 AM by OnDiet »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1764 on: November 17, 2008, 07:51:49 AM »
OMG~~~!!!! OnDiet, you're too awesome!!! Do you know how long you can keep me occupied with this? I should be studying for exams now but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna read through this too. Oh gosh, I can just imagine the enjoyment I'll be deriving from this. THANK YOU!!!!

:lol: Imagining the two doing an MC like that would be so amusing. As OnDiet said, it'd be funny if Gaki-san came outta nowhere and said that Eri lied when she says she says she cleans up. (That is, assuming Eri said she cleans up.) You know, I still wish I could see that picture Gaki-san talked about on Uta Doki...the one where you had to look for Eri in her room. I wonder how hard it really is. :B

I wanna see GakiKame too!!! I'm 100% positive that's exactly what Gaki will say of Kame :lol: I also wanna see that photo we've heard so much about. It should be really cute :D Risa should flash it on one of their concert MCs XD

All of you know about Eri's new PB releaseing in Dec right? 20 Dreams...*sigh* what a nice title. Finally Eri gets titles like Sayumi.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1765 on: November 17, 2008, 08:26:47 AM »
Now if only I had a way to get my hands on that PB... :cry: It stinks not to be able to buy things on your own sometimes. My parents would never buy me a photobook...let alone one of another girl. :mon sweat:

Awwwww. JunEri love right there. <3 'Been around since Morning Days Vol. 1 I tell you! xD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1766 on: November 17, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »
can't wait can't wait! Gotta start saving up now!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1767 on: November 18, 2008, 09:06:48 AM »
I finally got around to listening the Gunma Night concert; just wanted to fix a small mistake.

It's the other way around. Last year around Ai-chan's b-day, Gaki-san gave a big surprise to Ai-chan by showing up her door right before the day changed to give her present to Ai-chan, so Ai-chan wanted to return the favor by changing the topic to Gaki-san. Takagaki  :heart:

Thanks for the translation OnDiet! It's really hard to hear what they are saying at times, so this helps a lot.  :)

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1768 on: November 18, 2008, 10:45:17 AM »
^
Thanks for bringing that up!
I have no idea why I mixed their names up (How can one even mix both of them up ._. On the positive side, I'm unique. And on the negative side, I'm crazy).

Man, now I'm fed up with myself :banghead:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1769 on: November 18, 2008, 12:57:50 PM »
*hugs OnDiet*

Eeek! no head to brick banging!  You work far too hard to have to do that =D  plus I make such mix ups too >.>

You know "Anata dake no Michishige Sayumi deshita!" is my favourite line too, how weird is that o.o!

it's funny how Reina didn't know the words dressing room...you'd think that one was pretty common since they put up signs like Voice lesson in english.

My favourite eririn moment was when Eri asked "Thats a yankee?" That's just awesome. XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1770 on: November 19, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »
*hugs OnDiet*

Eeek! no head to brick banging!  You work far too hard to have to do that =D  plus I make such mix ups too >.>

Correct. If anyone needs to brick bang, it's me. I should steel or concrete bang to ensure results.

You know "Anata dake no Michishige Sayumi deshita!" is my favourite line too, how weird is that o.o!

Does that mean "I am your Michishige Sayumi?"

My favourite eririn moment was when Eri asked "Thats a yankee?" That's just awesome. XD

My fave Eri moment is every moment that she is in :P

I finally got around to listening the Gunma Night concert; just wanted to fix a small mistake.

It's the other way around. Last year around Ai-chan's b-day, Gaki-san gave a big surprise to Ai-chan by showing up her door right before the day changed to give her present to Ai-chan, so Ai-chan wanted to return the favor by changing the topic to Gaki-san. Takagaki  :heart:

Thanks for the translation OnDiet! It's really hard to hear what they are saying at times, so this helps a lot.  :)

Thanks for posting that here. I was wondering if I heard wrongly though I'm not fluent in Japanese at all. But I was pretty sure it was the other way round. Whatdya know, Risa makes my understanding of Japanese miraculously improve XD I was totally on cloud 9 after I found out about Risa's little surprise. She is so sweet and I hope there was a part 2 to it :lol:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1771 on: November 19, 2008, 11:17:36 AM »

"Anata dake no Michishige Sayumi deshita!"

Does that mean "I am your Michishige Sayumi?"

ah you're very close except the line is even sweeter than that =D  Sayu adds in the word dake which means she's only yours and no one elses =)

My fave Eri moment is every moment that she is in

! why didn't I think to say that !  oh hammy you are just too good XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1772 on: November 19, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »
^ Sayumin really is a little devil, fancy telling everyone together that she is their only Sayumi :lol: Only she can do that and get away with it :D

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1773 on: November 19, 2008, 09:17:21 PM »
^ isn't that what Rika used to say in concerts?

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1774 on: November 20, 2008, 01:36:21 AM »
Thanks for posting that here. I was wondering if I heard wrongly though I'm not fluent in Japanese at all. But I was pretty sure it was the other way round. Whatdya know, Risa makes my understanding of Japanese miraculously improve XD I was totally on cloud 9 after I found out about Risa's little surprise. She is so sweet and I hope there was a part 2 to it :lol:

Listening to GAKI*KAME and watching stuff like Hello! Morning drastically improved my Japanese... Then again, I barely know anything. xD But hey, it's a start. I plan on taking classes this summer.

"That's a yankee?" XD Oh my gosh, I can only imagine the crowd's reaction. Or Reina's. It woulda been funny if she did a face-palm.  :lol:

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1775 on: November 21, 2008, 09:03:32 AM »
GAKIKAME #035 [2007.12.01] (Guest : Shimizu Saki)

Eri's four word idiom
首尾一貫 shubiikkan - consistent

Opening Talk
K : Gakisan, the concert tour is going to end after tonight. Have you found anything that you can boast about from this concert tour?
G : Well..Something that we can boast about was that the fans were the best. And another thing will be...although I'm the second from the top (in terms of age)..
K : ...Second
G : ..but I'm still able to continue dancing (after sometime).
K : Oh..This might be something one will hesitate to admit..but recently, my waist hurts after dancing for sometime..
G : Really?!
K : Even though I'm still in my 10s..I actually understood the difference between first half and second half.
G : Isn't that bad?! Even though you're going around calling people granny granny..but you yourself..
G : I don't have such problems though.
K : Please stop lying..
G : In fact I can jump for a lot ~
K : On the trampoline?
G : I'm not sure if I should say this, but, Kusumi Koharu? As I was dancing and I looked at the rest of the members Koharu was showing a this-is-the-end-of-the-world face.
K : Yes!
G : She was like "Man..this is tough.."
G : Seeing that only makes me more motivated to continue dancing. But still, I don't face the problems like having waist pains like Kame does.
K : The waist pains are..(thinking for an excuse)
G : What? You're gonna withdraw?
K : Is it okay for me to take back my words?
G : What?
K : Is it okay for me to take back the things I said earlier on?
G : Why do you wanna do that? That means what you lied?
K : Thats because today is "shubiikkan", so I should be throwing in good things instead.

Mail
G : "The ever beautiful Gakisan," Ah..I'm glad to hear that!
K : You sure are aren't you?
G : "And the ever PPP Kame-chan!" (lol)
K : Whats that suppose to mean?! PPP?
G : Its a short form for PokePokePoo
K : Ah? It means that?
G : When I read this I found it rather good for a name.
K : Its not good at all! If you read it it'll sound like "pipipi"
G : "pipipi" (lol)
K : Its the initials of PokePokePoo right?
G : Now adays I'll usually call you pokepokepoo..but from now on it'll be PPP! (lol)
K : Ever since Gakisan started calling me pokepokepoo the manager started to call me "oi poke!"
G : (lol)
K : I was wondering how I should react to that! But still.. I just responded with a "yes?"
G : ..."PPP kame-chan, good evening!"
K : Good evening...ppp!
The sender asked about what GAKIKAME used to play with when they were younger.
G : What did you do when you were an elementary student?
K : Unicycling.
G : Ehhh! Thats unexpected..
K : Unicycles!
G : You can ride a unicycle?
K : It was my hobby. It was an unicycle with yellow and green fluorescence. Back then the boys will play with those hyper yoyos..my brother played that too while I'll go cycling on an unicycle with my friends. I'm really "awesome" with unicycles
G : Eh? Why?
K : I'm a pro.
G : You gotta be lying..
K : I mean it!
G : Why?
K : Please don't call me PPP.
G : You must be kidding...but anyway...you're just saying it. Earlier on I was telling Kame what I ate. It was the lotus hamburger my mama made and it was very delicious.
K : Oh..that was lotus?
G : You weren't listening to me just now eh? I passed her my phone, she went showing it to the staffs without me noticing and told them "I made this you know!". She's a big fat liar!
K : Yeah ~
G : Its not about whether you yeah or not..
K : I'm like the very red reindeer.
G : You're really red today aren't you? (seems like Eri was wearing something red)
K : Yup..
G : And as for me when I was in elementary I played basketball. I was in the basketball team. When the training ends it was already 5pm or 7pm. I was practicing really hard.
K : After school?
G : I'll go home after school then go for the basketball trainings.
K : Wow! Were your jerseys green in color?
G : Unfortunately its not. Surprisingly when we were young we didn't really behave femininely and stayed at home..in fact we do quite a number of sports like unicycling..

Morning Musume - Mikan

Personality test (Guest : Shimizu Saki)
G : Welcome to GAKIKAME, Shimizu-chan! Please do an introduction of yourself!
S : Good evening! I'm Shimizu Saki from Berryz Koubou! Please take care of me!
K : Oh! Captain!

Question : You dropped a stone into a well. How deep was the well?
1. One meter
2. Three meters
3. More then ten meters

G : Kame usually takes a long time to decide..
K : So Captain..you can think about it..and..
S : (lol)
G : (lol) She's our guest you know? Meanwhile can you please focus on your personality test?
K : Ah..I see I see..
G : Please be logical!
K : Ah..logical. Oh yah. Cos' it's "shubiikkan" today.
S : (lol) It was a stone that fell in right?
G : Yup. It dropped in with a "pon" (Its just the sound)
S : Hm..
K : It fell with a "pochaaaan"..
S : Something like "poton" right? .. personality test
K : It might have been a "karin" too! (She's still deciding what was the sound)
G : That's enough!
K : Ahhh! I've decided!
S : I've made my choice too!
G : So what's your choice, Shimizu-chan?
S : I chose option 3, more then ten meters
G : Okay..and for Kame?
K : Option 1!
G : Ohh! I chose option 2!

Result : The depth of the well is the depth of your greediness
1. No sense of greed
2. Your greediness level is just average.
3. You're extremely greedy

G : How is the result? You're kind of greedy?
S : Me? I don't really think that I'm that greedy..
K : Hm..yeah..
S : But a well will definitely have a depth of more then 10 meters right?
K : I think she put her heart and soul into the test...Didn't that sound sister-liked?
G : Wait a minute..it's not about whether its sister-liked or not..what you've said was too difficult to understand.
K : (changes the topic) Saki-chan are you at least 1metre tall?
S : Of course I am! I'm even taller then 150cm!
G : It wouldn't be good if she was shorter then 1metre!
K : I see..
G : How old are you now?
S : I'm in my first year of high school.
G : Shes only in her first year of high school anyway...But we weren't even suppose to be talking about her height, we were talking about the depth!
K : Okay..
G : Its kind of accurate today for Kame isn't it? It says that you aren't really greedy! Ho..ho..how do you feel? (Gakisan stammered)
K : Ho..ho..how? (picking on Gakisan's mistake)
G : (lol) ..you're horrible.
G : She's not the tye who deliberately wants to do something bad to people, but she's the type is easy going with anything. In other words instead of "No sense of greed", she does things at her own pace.
K : I'm the type who changes their mindsets very fast.
G : You just don't think too much. Thats all.
S : I think Kamei-san has a very refreshing feel to her, right?
K : Ah..you know me well..
G : What was the first impression Kame gave you when you saw her?
S : She looked really quiet..but after we talked several times I got to know that she's really cheerful and she's funny.
K : Ahh..that is..
G : (cuts in)..Wait! She's not really that funny right?
S : (lol) Eh?
G : You can't answer that now right? But I bet you're thinking "Kamei-san isn't really that funny" deep in your heart.
K : Saki-chan looked like she had something to say just now! I can see that from her eyes and her mouth! She looked like she wanted say yes!
G : Ah but anyway, there was once when we had Tsugunaga Momoko-chan as a guest she was really daring and she said it out (that Eri isn't funny). Its okay for you to speak your mind too!
K : (lol)
[They continue talking about that episode which they had Momoko as guest]

G : Is there anything that you've done in 2007 that you're satisfied with?
S : Yup. Berryz Koubou performed for the first time in Saitama Super Arena.
K : Wow!
G : Congratulations!
S : Thank you! To be able to be perform in a big concert hall was one of Berryz Koubou's targets and to be able reach our target as the captain I'm glad that I was able to get everyone to work together as one.
G : Oh! You sound really responsible! (applause)
S : Thank you!
G : You deserve some applause (applause)
K : (applause)

G : If Kamei-san were to join Berryz Koubou for just one day, will you still be confident of leading Berryz Koubou as one?
S : Eh? Kamei-san?
G : Yup. If she joins just for one day.
K : I'm said to be PPP..
G : Take your time to think about it...How confident will you be?
S : ...
G : Seems like she has no confidence.
K : If I were to join Berryz Koubou Berryz Koubou won't have silence for even a second eh?
G : Yup.
K : Ah..I wanted Saki-chan to say that.
S : Uh..BK's members..
K : Ah..Un...
S : ...personalities are really strong, so..
K : Un.
G : Un.
K : Un.
G : Un.
K : But as a captain if you aren't able to handle different types of members it wouldn't be good!
S : Yeah..
K : Do your best alright?
S : I will!
G : ..Whats with that?
K : Eh? What?
G : Instead of thinking how she should handle Kamei-san shouldn't she be thinking that "Kamei-san is here to share my load"?
K : Oh yah..That'll be better
G : Lets try to think that way alright?

Berryz Koubou - Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi

Be positive!
G : (introducing)
K : (soft) pi..
G : (introducing)
K : (soft)... pipipi!
G : Stop throwing in things that aren't necessary!
Mail : Apparently the sender was a shop assistant. He was so used to saying "Welcome!' That one day when he went to a convenience store one day he actually said "Welcome!" to the customer. The other customers stared at him and he was really embarrassed.
G : ..."Do GAKIKAME have such embarrassing experiences too?" Stop scribbling!
K : ..how do you draw a person's fringe?
G : Were you listening to what I was talking about?
K : I was listening! We're suppose to talk about a big failure right?
G : Not a big failure. An embarrassing occasion!
K : The guy made a big mistake that led to that embarrassing occasion right?
G : Yup.
K : So he is asking if we've gone through such an experience too right?
G : That's right.
K : This is a positive corner right?
G : Yes (lol)
K : Gakisan, don't make that annoyed look please. It's too obvious alright.
G : Can you stop you being so irresponsible?
K : Okay..I got it..
G : So do you have such things happening to you before?
K : Yeah..I often have such (embarrassing) occasions..I often feel embarrassed by certain things..but my biological mother has more of such things happening to her, daily.
G : Biological mother?!(lol)
K : My mother! (lol) My mother! (lol)
G : The way you phrased it made you sound as though you came from a complicated family! So stop doing that! (lol)
G : You could have just said your mother!
K : (babbles)
K : Did I tell you about the radish grater occasion?
G : Yeah! But the listeners have yet to know about it..so go ahead!
K : My mother took out the radish grater..and before that I was telling her about how nice yogurts are with chocolate toppings. And she actually grated the chocolates onto the radish. AHAHAH..and of cos', that resulted in me laughing really hard. (The way Eri says it is what that made it so funny)
G : You must be laughing real hard when you saw it.
K : So I was like "Mommie, thats grated chocolate!"...Yup. And that was an embarrassing occasion that happened to my biological mother. (lol)
G : (lol) Compared to Kame, your biological mother is more funny.
K : It's really bad!
G : Your biological mother should join  morning musume. Change with Kame, change change!
K : Eh?! Change?! I won't want that! I'll decline that offer for sure.
G : About embarrassing occasions that you had..that was more like your biological mother's embarrassing experience right?
K : We were talking about my mother all the while (lol) I got it (tension up up!) I got it! I got it!
G : It has been long since the last time you're so lively here.
K : Not long ago when we had a recording for a radioshow I wore a new one piece dress that day.
G : Ah! I remember that!
K : I wore that for the first time on that day. Then there was another time I wore it for work and that was only the second time I wore it. And at the back there was a paper on it. It was actually the tag. The tag was still attached onto the dress.
G : And when Aichan saw it Aichan was asking Kame if its okay to wear it with the tag attached. And Kame replied "Ah, i forgot to take it off. I wore it with the tag the other day anyway" But shouldn't one just take it off if she knows that she've forgotten to take it off the other day?
K : The tag was attached with a chain..but in the end I removed it with a scissors.
G : Seriously..you're all pokepoke again
GAKIKAME : PPP (at the same time)

Kuwata Keisuke - Darling

Mail : As the sender was peeling his orange, he mistook the orange for the skin and threw the orange into the trash bag. He asks if GAKIKAME have such experience too.
G : It happens don't it?
K : Yeah..It does happens..
G : Yup..Like for example when you're eating gum..You're dump the gum away by mistake. And also..green soybeans (edamame), they have pods don't they? At the start when I'm eating it its still okay. Soon after I'll dump the beans instead of the pods into the trash bag without realizing.
K : Yeah..
G : Don't such things happen to you?
K : Nope.
G : You gotta be kidding!
K : It seriously don't!
G : The PPP Kame..?
K : I don't have such experience
G : Really?
K : I'm saying no cos' I can't remember any of such things happening to me (lol) But still.. I do mix up items too but its not about dumping them into the trash bag. Um..like for example..I'll pick up chopsticks of different colors.. (lol) I give up (thinking of something to match the topic)
G : The episode don't even match the topic!

Promotions for All Singles Complete album, H!P Wonderful Hearts 2008 Winter

G : Morning musume no Niigaki Risa to..
K : Pipipi, Kamei Eri deshita!

>--8

Well, there might be some mistakes here and there cos' I rushed through it.
And also, special thanks to steph for helping me out at parts I had problems with.
Its probably my longest GAKIKAME transcript since they talked quite a lot. Do listen to it as you read if you're free since there's lots of funny Eri moments in it. Esp her biological mother :lol:

>--8

Steph! I'll repeat myself! I win! :B
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:44:08 AM by OnDiet »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1776 on: November 21, 2008, 09:34:38 AM »
^OnDiet, you may wanna fix the link to the download of GakiKame. There's an extra http// in there.

CAPTAIN! Aw, I can't wait to listen then. But... *points up* Used link from H!O. XD Looks like fun...biological mother. (It's her Erien mother!! xD) Ah, the origins of PPP. And...hey wait a sec. SO THAT'S HOW ERI KNEW HOW TO RIDE A UNICYCLE IN THAT ONE EPISODE OF HM@!!! TYOD~  :heart:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:43:23 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1777 on: November 21, 2008, 10:36:44 AM »
thanks for the translation~ <3

I love the biological mother mistake XD  That's almost as bad as Reina saying she cut off her hand instead of saying she dropped a potato XD

Wow Eri did a lot as a kid O_O  Ballet lessons, jazz dancing, track team and unicycle

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1778 on: November 21, 2008, 02:49:46 PM »
K : Yeah..I often have such (embarrassing) occasions..I often feel embarrassed by certain things..but my biological mother has more of such things happening to her, daily.
G : Biological mother?!(lol)
K : My mother! (lol) My mother! (lol)
G : The way you phrased it made you sound as though you came from a complicated family! So stop doing that! (lol)
:lol: that's because she has another mother...Gakisan  :P

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1779 on: November 21, 2008, 08:43:49 PM »
:dizzy: omg... *dies*

---------------------------

GAKIKAME 067 (2008-07-12) Guest Ogawa Makoto.

Idiom : 率先垂範 (Sossen Suuhai) - Ancestor Worship.

Opening Talk
- Gaki-san's story related to 4 character idioms. -
G: Today..
K: This is new fresh off the press I suppose.
G: Yes it is. From Pokemon Nikki, Pocket Morning Musume's site the question was, "whats your favorite 4 word idiom?"
K: Yea there was a question like that right.
G: Uh huh, so I called out to Kame who was just 2 floors above me asking her for a 4 word idiom. "I don't know any~" was what she said at first. But since the question was a favorite 4 word idiom, I thought Kame would have at least some idioms to share because we she's been reciting so many in GAKIKAME. And when I asked her what she picked as her answer she told me, "Hold on a second, all we have to do is look at GAKIKAME'S script and we'll know a few." So she wrote a 4 word idiom from the show's script, I asked her if she knew the meaning. She had no clue but she wrote in pocket morning saying that this 4 word idiom is very important to her! Isn't that horrible?!
K: It wasn't THAT bad....
G: Mou.. she copied word for word from the script, that’s worst then terrible.
K: Your horrible.. Why am I being bullied right from the start of the show now?
G: That’s why, you should answer the questions sincerely, so there's nothing to revile at the start of the show.
K: Yea but when Gaki-san saw my answers, you said "Oh I have tell this to the listeners!"
G: That’s right, I planned to report about this since there's GAKIKAME tonight. So all you listeners who read that Pocket Morning issue, you should know that that is not Kame's genuine answer.
K: Yea, thats Eri for you.

GAKIKAME DESU

K: Gaki-san, what do you think 2008's summer fashion theme is?
G: Ewww you sound like that comedian guy. (Gaki-san is mentioning comedian Lou Oshiba)
K: Summerr, Summerrr Fashion.
G: Your annoying!
K: Please tell me what’s the main points of this year's summer fashion.
G: Hmm.. this year, oh I have this yellow and shiny looking T-shirt.
K: Yes I saw that before.
G: That's my favorite shirt at the moment.
K: Also Gaki-san recently your fingernails are really outstanding.
G: Really, I'd just feel uncomfortable if there's nothing my nail.
K: I understand your feelings.
G: Are you telling the truth? But today your nails are done cute.
K: Yes today, I did this all by myself. And everyone praises me about it.
G: For me I just had every finger with different accessories and a transparent sparkly base color.
K: I'm sure your fans would really look forward to your nail arts.
G: Really?
K: Yup.
G: What about yours?
K: Me? My summerr fashion?
G: Yes.
K: Hmm.. for now, I would go home and look for comfortable jerseys to wear.
G: jerseys?!
K: Those... Well it doesn't have to be jersey's per say, but those, lose baggy clothes.
G: Speaking of which, today Kame's outfit is JERSEY. She came to the GAKIKAME studio dressed in a jersey. And for some reason, there's a rabbit print and it looks very silly on her! It's like totally showing Kame's aho-ness with the outfit.
K: This is really cute you know.
G: But it is cute though.

First letter
Recently the news of Makoto's return and Konno's come back has made the listener ecstatic. 5 generation has reunited once again. Listener asks what it was like to talk to Makoto after so long and to tell him/her about any interesting happenings with Makoto.

G: I really felt very happy that she's finally back, but she hasn't changed one bit since she left!
K: Not one bit!
G: Makocchin is still Makocchin! And so.. Tonight we have Ogawa Makoto-chan invited to the studio with us!
K: Yay!
M: Yay! Besides that, I kept wondering when I'll be able to talk!
G: Very sorry about that. But this is how we do the show. Anyways, tonight.. this is the 5th generation here!
M: That's right! 5th generation!
K: What's this?
M: Can I just say something right now?
G: Go ahead.
M: For Gaki-san's case, when I got back,
K: I'm scared, I'm scared...
M: I noticed she has become really matured over time. And Kame aren't you too half-hearted!
G: All the guest so far were all Kame's juniors so they didn't dare to say it straight to her face. But tonight just say what you want to say.
M: Seriously! I got a shock. Kame your way too half-hearted!
K: Why do you say that!
G: Once your told this my Makoto, thats it!
K: I know!!
M: Somehow she's powered up now. In the past she wasn't this bad but now... Seriously are you alright? Kamei-san are you alright??
K: I'm fine!
M: How old are you now?
K: Me? I'm 20 this year.
M: Honestly? Don't lie to me. Are you ok?
K: No! That's beside the point! Makocchan, your supposed to bring me out for dinner. You promised the last time.
M: Why are you mentioning this all of a sudden?
G: Huh? Are you sure you made such a promise?
M: Did I? Are you sure? I don't remember such a promise.
G: You see, she doesn't remember. Today just speak everything in your mind.
M: No problem! I will!
G: Ok so tonight, we a segment coming right up so stay tuned for that ok? And also, it's Goki power to the max so Kame, you should try to catch up with us.
K: Hai.
G: This is not a time to be drinking your water. So here's the first song Morning Musume's Resonant Blue.

Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

Personality Test
You went for a camping trip, where do you set up your tent at?
A - At a forest fairly nearby from your destination.

M/K: ahhhhh....

B - Beside the river of your destination.

M/K: Ahhhhh....
M: Quit mimicking what I say.
G: May I continue?
M: Sure sure go ahead.

C - A camp site a little bit further ahead from your destination.

M/K : OhhhhhHHhh...

D - In in the middle between the forest and the river.

M/K: AhhhhhHh..
G: Now... stop saying "ahh" and start thinking about your answers.
K: Makocchan is playing a fool!
M: No I'm not! Kame just keeps imitating what I say and it's affecting my concentration.
K: Don't tell me. You don't remember anything.
M: I don't remember and it's all because of you!
K: Me too...
G: You guys are horrible. Can you two pay attention and do this properly?!
M: What was the first one again...
K: You see... Gaki-san said to pay attention...
M: I'm ignoring you now Kame.
G: So you mean you two weren't listening to me at all just now?
M: I was. But everything I heard just went pass my ear.
K: Yea it just couldn't be received.
M: Just like this person can't be received.
G: Don't ignore the words there...
K: Receive it~
G: So which part do you forget then?
M: It's about where to have the camping site at right?
G: A tent, you can't have a camping site alone understand? Please be careful.
M: Tent.. doesn't it have set up near the destination?
-Gaki repeats answers-
Makoto answer: C
K: I want to have the tent closest to the entrance.
G: There's no such thing as an entrance. Can't you listen properly?
K: What should I do??
G: Camping is done in a forest, when you say the entrance, what do you mean by an entrance?
K: I don't know.
G: For the record my answer is B
-Eri mumbles the options she have-
M: She doesn't seem to understand does she?
G: Hurry up or we won't be able to see your results.
K: Ok ok... erm..
G: Do your best..
M: It's not that hard you know. Why can't you understand it Kamei-san?
Eri's answer: A

Results [To find out how naive one is]
A (Eri) - Naive level 40%. Not easily fooled, unless other party turns out to be her ideal type of person. She will freeze in her thoughts and become extremely gullible to anything. Be careful!
B (Gaki-san) - Naive level 80% and above. Very easily gets cheated by others thus should be very careful when trusting people.
C (Makoto) - Naive level 20% and below. Very tough to be fooled. Possibility of observing her surroundings and judging others before trusting them is high. People who try to cheat her probably would get nervous about it. Stay this way!
D - Naive level 60%. Fairly easily fooled. Avoids suspicious looking people but if someone looks kind enough to you, you would end up following that person. Try to be a little more careful.

G: How was it? was it accurate?
M: Not really.
G: That's what I thought, cuz Makocchin is an easy target isn't she?
M: Ya! I know very well about myself. I get fooled quite a lot actually.
G: I know. Our answers should be the opposite shouldn't it?
M: Yea. Gaki-san is more high-strung then I am.
G: Yes I am.
K: Ehhhhh....
M: But maybe deep down it could be the different.
G: Yea maybe..
K: erm.. what about me?
G: What was yours again? Kame's was 40%.
K: Yes 40%, could you guys talk about mine a little more too?
G: Ok, your not easily cheated but if the other person is your ideal then..
K: FREEZE.
G: Freeze.
K: Freeze...
G: Yes... so you understand?
M: Seriously what character has she is she now?
G: I don't know, maybe she posses various different characters within her!
M/K: lol
M: Is that true Kame? Lets look for a specific one then!
G: Well we've all got various results. But we'll be waiting for more personality testes to find out more about Kame's nature.
-Gaki recites address-

YUI - SUMMER SONG ( love this song <3 )

GAKIKAME & MAKOCCHIN Advice Corner.
Listener and a group of friends (in mid-school) are going to dance Renai Revolution 21 at their school's sports fest. They each take a role of one of the members, this listener's role is Reina. They all got the dance moves fairly well but still can't show a cool yet cute side which MM easily shows on stage. Advice from GAKIKAME as to how they can perform like MM.

G: I'm so glad!
M: That's quite an intense song to perform
K: Oh ya it's intense.
G: Yea! But that fact that they pretty much perfected the dance moves is amazing don't you think?
M: I think it's amazing too.
K: Yea..
M: You can't remember the steps just by watching the videos right?
K: Can't remember, can't remember, can't remember..
M: Oi oi oi oi.. you've just been repeating what I've been saying all this while weren't you?
K: lol
M: Kamei-san? Kamei-san think properly before you speak.
G: Thats right.. Kame... Anyways this whole role taking thing, I did the same when I just joined Morning Musume.
M: Me too! What song did you learn from?
G: I practiced with Koi no Dance Site.
M: Ah.. I see
G: And Love Machine too
M: I did it with Love Machine too!
G: Yes we did!
K: Me too!
M: .... Oi..
K: -giggles- Whats wrong?
M: Oi
G: Kora!
M: What is that.
G: Erm, you didn't do that right.
K: No I didn't.
M: You didn't right. Thats right. You shouldn't lie ok.
G: Anyways, that "wow wow" part where everyone knows very well. I hope that they do that part with as much strength as possible right?
M: Thats right.
K: Also... Can I talk?
G: Yes you can Kame.
K: Not just in the hands but in the hips as well too right?
M: thats right.
G: Especially when it seems like you might get tired over that move but thats the part with the most umpth right?
M/K : -agrees-
M: And they should observe more and just grab the trademarks of each members don't you think? That's one way that they can get into character right?
G: Your right. Good point there.
-Eri claps-
G: So this writer, Tanakacchi does a lot of winking, so as long as you wink excessively you'll be fine.
M; Exactly, just wink whenever you can and well.. Tanaka-chan..
G: I wonder who'd got Kame's role.
K: Really! I wonder if their quarrel over my position.
G: No no..
M: I'm sure their not. But then Kame dances in a very prompt manner don’t she?
G: Yes she does.
K: What's that supposed to mean?
M: Normally she talks real slowly but..
G: Just the other day when we were doing our rehearsals we were performing "Shabondama" right?
K: yes.
G: and she had her hair tied up but..
K: don't continue please..
G: at the line "Naite Sumunara" where we have to shake our heads a lot she just pulled her rubber band off and she was really cool doing that!
M: I want to see!
K: You know, during that rehearsal there was the dance teacher there and I met her just today. And I asked her why she laughed during that rehearsal. She said that when I got into the performance and took off my rubber band she found it very funny and started laughing.
G: Which is why, when Kame starts to perform she turns serious and very cool. Something that I hope she'd be in her usual self too.
K: Nonononono... Maybe thats what everyone hopes for... but it probably will never happen.
M: So everyone hopes for you to be serious but you say it'll never happen? Ok, I understand now. So thats you turning the tables right?
K: Yup
G: ... I have no idea what you two are talking about now but..
M: We're not giving much good advices are we?
G: But since they've already have the dance moves right,
M: They should have confidence while doing it.
G: And practice more, they'll do get more and more better at it. Then please give send us back a letter to tell us how it all went too!
~address reciting~

G: Lastly we have Makoto's song selection.
M: Eh! Oh right.
G: Any songs that brings memories to you.
M: Eh.. what should I choose?
G: What to you want to listen to?
M: but, well since we have Gokki power right now
K: Wait a second!
G: That's right! Are you going to choose THAT song?
M: THAT song .. yea
K: You sure you want to go with THAT song?
M: I'm sure.. it's ok if you know what we're talk about you can join our conversation now. You know right?
K: I know I know.
G: I know I know.
M: Gaki-san you know don't you? When it comes to a Gokki song, you know don't you?
G: I know I know! We'll say it together after you say Morning Musume's.. ok?
M: Ok ready, set, wrong.. ready, set, wrong.. -laughs-
G: It's ok Makocchin.
M: Morning Musume's
Suki na Senpai!

Morning Musume - Suki na Senpai!

Ending Talk

G: You've been listening to GAKIKAME. Makocchin, how did you find the show?
M: It was really fun. it's different from other radio shows cuz I don't really get to talk so freely and this overly friendly right? Which is why I can talk without much restraints here.
G: Erm, Kame here really wants to read the next mail very badly, so wouldn’t you mind listening to her for awhile?
M: Sure.
-Eri fumbles with her words while reading letter-
K: There's too much 'te's in this letter.
-Eri fumbles yet again-
G: Kame-san
M: Kame-san?
K: there's alot of 'te' here. Can I continue?
M: Read it properly now ok?
-Eri continues-

Letter : This happened while listener was in class. A certain student, T-ko-san was sleeping in class and got called up to read a line from the textbook and was panicking. Luckily the girl beside T-ko told her the page number and line number. But everyone ends up laughing, “Why does everyone laugh?" T-ko shouted. "It is now Japanese lesson, English lessons was the previous lesson wasn't it? What's the use of reciting English in a Japanese lesson? And your pronunciations are all wrong too" said the teacher. This was what happened to a sleeping T-ko. Does Kamei-san and Gaki-san have any amusing memories in school?

G: Isn't this Kame's story?
K: Eh? Why?
G: Honestly.. This is about Kame don't you think?
M: She does seem like the sleeping kind, especially during class and stuff.
K: Nonononono...
M: She seems like she'd sleep talk too during class...
G: But for Kame when we have rehearsals which require us to stand for hours singing or something like that, just when you look over at her, she has that pokeeeeee look and her eyes are looking elsewhere, like she's dreaming about something.
M: You never change do you?
K: That's right.
G: Did you have amusing students in school, Makocchin?
M: Amusing student?
G: or a certain teacher with some funny trademark. I'm sure there it one.
M: Teacher? But when I was in school, among the students we did give each teacher a nickname.
K: Ohhhh yea I did that too.
M: I don't remember the name we gave, and what that teacher taught. His shoe was definitely white and spotless clean, and his clothes was also surely white and very clean and it's always jerseys but he the length of his clothes were really short. I forgot what we called him but that teacher was funny.
K: Why is it all so short?
M: I have no clue.
G: Teachers have their own originality don't they?
M: A lot of them!
K: -mumbles- xa vi er.
G/M: Xavier?!
M: What are you thinking about? Your working right now!
G: LOL
M: Kamei-san!
G: Yea... even though you keep zoning out on GAKIKAME...
M: Xavier?
K: No... I used to have a teacher who we nicknamed Xavier.. and I thought of mentioning that next but..
G: that's somewhat very disrespectful toward that teacher. And if you think about it there's only one reason why he's called Xavier...
M: Around this area right?
G: Yea that area.. we're on radio now so they won't know but it doesn't really matter though Makocchan..
M: It's ok.
G: Well all in all.. teachers, there's alot of them who have their own style of originality. But T-kosan? Please don't sleep in class
K: Yup yup yup.
M: That right.
K: Your eye's will turn puffy.
G: -laughs- I don't think she should be told off by you of all people. Well I hope T-kosan wouldn't sleep in class and pay attention to lessons from now on.

- H!P 2008 Summer concert, Cinderella and Makoto's TV appearances promotions. -
- Address reciting -

G: And so.. Makocchin, our guest for GAKIKAME tonight..
M: I hope you invite me over again thought! I had fun today!
G: Was it fun?
M: Yes.
GakiKame: I'm so relieved!
M: Kame you didn't do anything at all ok.
K: Yay~!
M: Yay! Yay!
G: Well Thanks for coming Makocchan, please do come again. Which concludes our show GAKIKAME, you were listening to, Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa and,
K: Kamei Eri and,
M: Ogawa Makoto Deshita!
G: See you again next week
All: Good Nighttt!

---------------------------------------

I repeat myself too chibi.. I let you win! xP Next time no more head start for you, OnDiet!!!
*dragges almost dead body to bed*
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:01:46 PM by stefy »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display