JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Touch the Sky (feat. Bach Logic)

Author Topic: Escape - chapter 6 (WMatsui) 26/03/2016  (Read 22796 times)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Escape - chapter 6 (WMatsui) 26/03/2016
« on: August 29, 2015, 01:58:38 PM »
Prologue

"What have I gotten myself into ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TROLOLOLOL,I KNEW THIS IS TOO SHORT~~~~~~~~~~~,HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO,but but but but It's some kind of Yakuza story ???
Sorry if it's too short  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
But I really hope you guys will read this one hohoho,since my other one story is ending soon ?,meh I don't know too~
But please do read it  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:32:38 PM by sophcaro »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Prologue
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 02:03:16 PM »
Yooooooooooo, will airin be the bad guy again? I don't want him/her to be.....

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 02:07:37 PM »
I still don't know how the story will flow  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 04:28:10 PM »
Prologue

wait!! this is all??!! meh. what a troll duck! :mon beam:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 09:39:22 PM »
Lololol hahaha what I can understand from this short line you ducky want to be my food?? Hmm, let me guess and use my genius mind, hmm sure wmatsui make some trouble with yankee fight love etc and they escape for their life.

Ehh and why all of us comments in same fic are we stalker or something.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 10:35:02 PM »

Prologue

LOL...ganbatte~

TROLOLOLOL,I KNEW THIS IS TOO SHORT~~~~~~~~~~~,HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO,but but but but It's some kind of Yakuza story ???
But I really hope you guys will read this one hohoho,since my other one story is ending soon ?,meh I don't know too~

we will read anything u write chrunchy san
hope u update soon
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 10:41:59 PM »
Lololol hahaha what I can understand from this short line you ducky want to be my food?? Hmm, let me guess and use my genius mind, hmm sure wmatsui make some trouble with yankee fight love etc and they escape for their life.

I know right XD even Kuroblack29

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 02:33:41 AM »
Prologue

wait!! this is all??!! meh. what a troll duck! :mon beam:
Meh,because I'm a ducky troll

Meh,I dunno that too,I'm glad and creeped at the same time...,that i got many stalker...,but I don't wanna be your food,Taro-nim

Prologue

LOL...ganbatte~

we will read anything u write chrunchy san
hope u update soon

Ganbarimasu~ hohohoho,and thank you for reading my fic~  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »
I can't tell if we are stalker friends or we read all our friends fic hand comments cuz we are friends xd

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 05:03:28 PM »
we're stalkers and friends at the same time.. maybe.  :grin:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 06:30:31 AM »
:grr: update this fic soon!!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 1
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2015, 11:03:34 AM »
Chapter 1

Rena's POV,Aozora cafe

It's been a few months since I ran away from my home...,and 2 months since 'that' happened...,I'm just lucky that 'he' haven't find me yet...
As we went in we were greeted by Airi,our boss
"Ohayou girls,early as always" He said smiling
"Oha~ Airin-boss" Churi saluted playfully and we laughed
"Ohayou Airin~" I greet him and hug him well if 'he' sees this I wonder what will happen ?,meh but I'm nobody to him...,he will probably just shrugged it off anyway,I mean he's-
"Hello sugar~" Airin hugged me back
"Hey,hey cut if off guys~,our Akane here is jealous~" One of our regular costumers joked,yep this cafe is like...,you know ?,ummm... everybody are friendly to each other~ yep yep~,so I like working here anyway
"Time to make my special pancake and waffles now~~~~" I laughed as I broke the hug
"You can bring home the bacon later" Airin winked and all of us just laughed
"Thanks,and that was lame I told ya~" I said as i enter the kitchen and wear my apron,Ok some peoples think that I can't cook or bake at all,but you're wrong~,everyone loves my food,cause in my family the girls have to blah blah blah blah and blah,I don't want to think about it,as I decorated my pancake and waffles with berries and frozen yogurt~, Akane whistled and tried to eat the food,and because I'm a genius,I hit her face with a frying pan
"Rena-tan~,I just want to try those~" she scold me and there she goes reporting to the boss and in the end she got smacked by airin...

Timeskip after work...,night

"Rena-chan,you go first I'm having an overtime,and you bring the car,I'm going home with airi,don't wait for me" Akane said to me when I stepped out from the back door
"Kay,I'll save some dinner for you ?" I asked knowing the answer that she's going out to a date with airi
"Nah,just go" she blushed because of my smirk after waving goodbye I got into Akane's car and drive to her apartment...,yep I'm living with her,As I drove I looked into my mirror to see there's a black car following me ?,meh It's just my imagination,I continued to look ahead as I drive home,and as soon as I enter churi's apartment I threw myself on the sofa,home sweet home~

Jun's POV

In 4:36,we stopped at where she's working,dammit ! grrr,I looked at the cafe and smirked,Aozora cafe huh ?,It's simple in and outside but it really get some nice atmosphere
"Sir,she's here" one of my underling spoke,I looked at here waving goodbye at her friend and drive her to her house i guess ?
"Follow that car" I ordered,the driver nodded and followed the car
"Now~,lead me to where are you hiding from me all this 2 months~,Koneko-chan~" I muttered out loud...,accidentally....,after 10 mins of driving she finally stopped in front of an apartment,so this is where she lived...,a simple place she called 'home'

Rena's POV

After cooking I went inside the shower immediately because the sphagetti's sauce spilled all over my clothes before,so I decided to take a bath first,I took a towel and some clothes from the closet,and started undressing,Then I started the water in the tub to make it sure that it's warm,as I waited,I checked myself in the mirror,my hips is getting bigger,and the baby bump is appearing...,probably some adjustment when you're pregnant,I noticed the pregnancy test I took 2 weeks ago is still near the sink....
"Meh,I'll throw that away later...,first this mommy and her baby needs a warm bath~" I spoke to myself as i enter the tub,then after some time I heard the door opened and closed,Akane ?,she came home earlier than I thought...,As I got out from the tub,I took a shower to cool my body,I guess I took too much time in the tub,As I turned the shower on,the cold water hit my naked body,I let the cold water hit my face to clear my mind,I frozed instantly when I heard that awfully familiar voice.

"I see that body of yours,had made great improvement since these two months" To my horror,I saw the person that I was hiding from,I stood there frozen and unable to move,He smirked,leaning in the only way I could get out,I still managed to talk in the place where I was standing
"H-How did you find me ?" I stuttered,asking the most obvious question ever
"Let's say,I have my ways" He said,walking to where I was standing,fear was paralyzing me,my feet were as like glued to the floor,His once gentle and and enchanting brown eyes,now is filled with anger and rage,I managed to walk and stared to walk backwards because he's walking towards me,Then my back hit the wall,there's no escape,I'm cornered.helpless and afraid,as he stood in front of me
"Let's play a game,I'm asking questions and you answer it,okay ?" he said and I could only nod weakly,scared from his antics
"Why did you hide from me ?" He asked coldly,our faces were only inches apart
"...I don't know..." I whispered weak and softly
"That's not what I wanted here !,Now answer me,why you were hiding from me ?" He boomed slamming his fist to the wall,making me even more scared than ever,I managed to looked away from his cold glare towards me,and placed my hands on my stomach protectively to avoid any harms to my baby.

Jun's POV

after slamming my hand to the wall,I saw her instantly covering her stomach with her hands like she was protecting-,Then something near the sink caught my eye,I looked at it with disbelief then I turned my eyes to her belly
"When and why you didn't tell me ?" I asked calming my anger
"T-tell you what ?" she looked at where I was looking at
"I asked you,when and why,and why you didn't tell me ?" I asked again holding my anger
"A-after a week I left,I went back to the Akane's apartment and I found out that I was pregnant...,I-I thought I should hide away in se-"
"You have absolutely no rights to hide away my own child,let alone keeping it a secret Rena !" I cut her off nearly shouting,she flinched again,still placing her hand protectively on her belly,I ran a hand trough my hair and sighed,I should really calm down,I never expected that she would be pregnant,but that's quite good you know ?,I could have her all for myself
"Sorry I lost my cool earlier,get dressed now,after that directly go outside I'll be waiting" I left the bathroom

Rena's POV

After he left,I slumped to the cold and hard floor immediately,I have never been this scared in my whole life,but he was right after all,I have no rights to hide his own child from him and I don't want our kid to grow fatherless,I want the best for our baby,even that means that I have to learn to love that ruthless Yakuza king...,I stood up and dried myself with a towel,I wore the clothes I took out from the closet earlier,I was wearing a blank tanktop,a beige loose sweater with some comfortable short pants,Then I fix myself and get out from the bathroom only to find Jun was taking samples from my meatball sauce spaghetti,I hold a giggle and fake-coughed,he dropped the fork in surprise,immediately picking up the fork and putting it back on the table,then he quickly  wiped his mouth and looked at me,he blushed...,wow I never thought that I was already falling for him...
"Shhh,don't tell anyone about this...,let's go" He grab my wrist and led me outside
"Wait !,I haven't tell akane about this she will be home anytime soon-" I tried to run but he carried my bride-styled walking towards the car,I hit his chest so he let me go,but he says that my punches are like being hit by a teddy bear...,am I that weak ?

Jun carried me inside the car and closed the door,he gently put me down beside him,before I could get out from this car,He suddenly pulled me back to him,I landed on his chest,he put his right hand around my shoulder,I could only blush
"let's go" He said to driver,along the way I asked him
"Where are we going ?"
"My place,you're going to live with me Rena~" He said in a child-like manner as he cat-smiled and stole a kiss from my cheek
"Hey !,don't kiss me without my permission" I angrily said
"But you won't let me if I ask for it" He stole a kiss again...,what a kissing monster...
"Mouuuu,stop it Jun !" I puffed my cheek and looked away
"Awwww,you're so cute~" He pinched both of my cheek
"Wait,I'm going to live with you ?!"
"Yep~" he cat-smiled again
"Wait,wait,wait,wait,I haven't tell Churi about this !,and what about my clothes ?!?!?!?"
"If about your friend,I already ordered someone to do it,and about your clothes don't worry,we could go shopping anytime you want honey~" He winked at me,before I could say another excuse someone interrupted us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was it~ ????,meh,I think it was short and I promise for the next chapter that it will be longer~,please comment~
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline ericahl47

• WMatsui Shipper || T48S
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2015, 12:37:44 PM »
Really !?
What with the sudden change of attitude ?

But, it's good! :thumbsup
Keep it up :rock:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2015, 01:03:36 PM »
Ok.... This is definitely FuruYanagi XD but wow.... Renas pregnant with Juns child... Change of heart there Ducky

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2015, 01:10:51 PM »
Jun? Yakuza king? That's something. :lol:
I wonder how those two met and ended up with rena's pregnant. :dunno:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 01:20:05 PM »
Really !?
What with the sudden change of attitude ?

But, it's good! :thumbsup
Keep it up :rock:

What attitude ???

Ok.... This is definitely FuruYanagi XD but wow.... Renas pregnant with Juns child... Change of heart there Ducky
Meh,I don't know...

Jun? Yakuza king? That's something. :lol:
I wonder how those two met and ended up with rena's pregnant. :dunno:

I dunno too LOL,I haven't think about that

Offline ericahl47

• WMatsui Shipper || T48S
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 01:34:37 PM »
The attitude I mean is...
First, Rena afraid of Jun then suddenly she feel funny because of Jun want to take some... you know what I mean.
Second, she run away from Jun and now look... she come with Jun.

But it's okay, you the writer after all...
And it's great.
sometimes I write something like that, but then again I think about it again and again and the final, I afraid to post my fanfic and deleted it right after I done it. :banghead:

Well, that's all
I'm waiting for your next chapter

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 07:03:23 PM »
Wait a minute Cream-san.. :hand:
I'm shocked right know,..  :shocked How did you make Rena suddenly pregnant? :banghead:
I need more... :panic: I really can't guess what's in your mind.. :sweatdrop:
But its okay since its more interesting that way,,,, XD

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2015, 12:04:52 AM »
rena is pregnant!
interesting!! very interesting!

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2015, 05:11:38 PM »
I need the history behind Rena's pregnancy ChrunchyCream!!! >< >< ><
I thought Jun has the scary aura and cold personality but turns out he is still a puppy  :deco:
Update soon! XD XD XD

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Touch the Sky (feat. Bach Logic)