JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Gingko ~ Aki no Sora to Watashi no Kokoro

Author Topic: [Project] AKB48 for the World - Campaign for "REACT TO AKB48"  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris

Hello fellow Fans from round the world~

Okay, Ruka Kikuchi and I had an idea to start a campaign to  get more of AKB's love around the world. And so I was thinking if you guys know a Youtube Channel called "The Fine Bros".

Yes that's right, they are known for their series of "REACT TO.." which is series of reactions and responses of people who are shown stuff (mostly videos) that's happening in youtube. They take requests based on comments and mentions on twitter mostly and their views reached millions on each of their videos.

And so then, we were thinking, "What if we make them react to our girls?"

So the plan was to let's just say "bomb" the Fine Bro's channel and their Twitter (@thefinebros) and request them to do an episode of "REACT TO AKB48". Details of when would be the massive "bombing" would be announce as I or Ruka will update more of it in this thread.

It would be great if that would happen because firstly as you may know, the managements somehow doesn't really push AKB48 much more to the world. The last time they had their overseas concert was 2013 at Singapore and they had their overseas frenziness at 2012 where Washington and Jakarta were lucky to have them visit and held a concert there. So, if we can get this to happen, we think that we can get the recognitions that AKB48 fans isn't just from Japan but there's more across the Earth. In fact, there are possible chances of these girls can get the ultimate recognitions from the world and maybe they can start having concerts again overseas!

Second, I think this will be a good experience for the girls to know that the world is taking a notice of them. As you might know, there were many scandals in the group that led to sudden graduations and even viral stuff that wasn't something to be proud of. I, Cometerz48, personally thinks that if we can make this come true, it'll give the girls a lesson that "look the whole world is watching you. You're an idol, act properly as one. Shape your self up for it."

Third, I do think this is a great way to get more fans from round the world. AKB48 has a lot to offer, honestly. A lot of exposures has come lately from Hilary's interviews with 1D where she gets to introduce Koisuru Fortune Cookie to them and possibly to potentially new fans that watched it. Heavy Rotation as the most viewed video from AKB48 and (personally I think) Gingham Check's PV with it's randomness of each scenes and it's epic shots on the video.

Tell me what you think and if you're interested in taking the campaign, please comment bellow. I've spread the news a bit to some people, but we can't do this alone. We need your supports to for these girls..

Come on guys, if anyone deserves this, THEY DESERVES IT.

-Cometerz48 and Ruka Kikuchi

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Project] AKB48 for the World - Campaign for "REACT TO AKB48"
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 09:05:50 PM »
^ Heavy Rotation and one of the other PV's like Manatsu or Beginner (the really gory ones)

Subtitled Milky vs. Sayanee Shoujiki Shogi XD

Really depends on the whole thing :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [Project] AKB48 for the World - Campaign for "REACT TO AKB48"
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 07:41:08 PM »
Well, looks like we had to postpone. Me and Comertez will try to figure out a date when we can do it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Gingko ~ Aki no Sora to Watashi no Kokoro