JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ChrNo - Za Story of Noisy Hipstaz (THE OFFICIAL ANTHEM of JPH!P)

Author Topic: [Movie] Ip Man 2  (Read 14520 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [Movie] Ip Man 2
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 09:33:48 AM »
Get ready.... do not watch if you don't like SPOILERS!

music video!! :lol:

it has to happen, HK beats it's hits to death (see Election, Infernal Affairs, etc.)

Director Reveals Possibility of 'Ip Man 3'     
2010-04-27 13:05:13     CRIENGLISH.com      Web Editor: zhucheng

Wilson Yip, director of the "Ip Man" action film series, revealed Sunday that the third installment, if made, would focus on Bruce Lee, the best-known student of Ip Man, M1905.com reports

Yip told the media that the appearance of a young Bruce Lee at the end of "Ip Man 2" was foreshadowing for the next edition. But the director also hedged, saying, "Shooting films is like gambling, where you can't predict the results. You can't know if there will be a second episode while you were still working on the first one. I put my chips down on 'Ip Man 2' and will see how it goes. If I win, I will make 'Ip Man 3'."

As the dark horse of the 2008 film market, "Ip Man" has received intense attention. Striking while the iron was hot, Wilson Yip then quickly followed that success with "Ip Man 2", which will open in theaters today (April 27).

Audience comments on the previews for "Ip Man 2" have so far revealed that the sequel is better than the original.
However, Donnie Yen, who played the title character in the two "Ip Man" films, has said several times in public that he wouldn't do another "Ip Man".

Director Yip responded, "He definitely will come back if 'Ip Man 2' does well. Nothing is impossible."

Offline whorocks

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 03:03:24 AM »
sneak preview for me!
can't wait for it! XD

Offline grenadier

• ecchi
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 08:00:12 PM »
Good movie. :yossi:

Offline lordshan

• ecchi
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 08:00:15 PM »
i like the little bruce lee scene :D it make me laughing

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ChrNo - Za Story of Noisy Hipstaz (THE OFFICIAL ANTHEM of JPH!P)