JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Foxxi MisQ - Naked

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 305149 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread ("NEW!")
« Reply #480 on: November 18, 2008, 06:41:58 AM »
^depends...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #481 on: November 18, 2008, 08:39:59 PM »
^
^

Sweeety... That's a bit mean... xDD........ We may seem like we're cracking the whip, but hey, we help people improve their writing... xDDD.......

Loser87

« Reply #482 on: November 18, 2008, 10:12:57 PM »
^ nobody is pointing a gun at you and forcing you to do this sweeety, it's a choice whether people actually wanna do this or not so...chill. lol.

Anyway, this is a pretty good idea.
Helps writers who want to improve and for us veterans...
Gives us something to do lmao. nahh, but this is generally a good idea and well thought out.

Props to yah tru~

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
« Reply #483 on: November 19, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »
Curse Of the Dragon

rokun

Very good concept and I think that had this idea come to dear rokun a little later after a couple of more fics, It would've been a really great hit.

That was good way to put it but to me, I loved it for one thing and one thing only...Okay...maybe two. Anyway, It was the Reina/Miki moments and the love that is GAM.

Strangely, it is the same reason(Reina/Miki) that I think it doesn't get a 4 or 5 out of 5.

Let me explain, it might not have occurred to the others but to me, I felt really disappointed by the end of the first story. Reina's fate was a little...unjustified.

Okay, that came out like a whine but these are my thought (or fantasies) about the fic.

Reina might have done some really bad things (Really bad) but there was one person who she wasn't too bad with and this persona should be the only one who should've been the one to understand Reina's real feelings about everything. Hence my disappointment when this person, didn't do a thing when Reina was in need of help.

It didn't have to end up a Miki/Reina for Miki to at least stand up for her or even save her. There were moments where Reina was a litle open and in these moments Miki was there. if there was any one, it would've been her who understood her a little. After all the times she had been "repaired" and encouraged by Reina, she didn't do a thing in return for Reina.

I really thought their relationship in this fic was more than FBs but....

I hope rokun saw this and is planning to do something about it in the sequel for, even if I love GAM to bits, I am anticipating revenge, or something.

this really got to me and couldn't place me feelings to it so I had to wait a little before I reviewed it.

I give it a 3 because it was one of rokun's first fics so it was quite simple and as I said earlier, if it had waited or if there was a re-make, it would totally rock the world.

Sorry rokun  :oops:

Love Series

OTN1

As most, I think this is the best fic I've read.

Two things that garantee its epic WIN is 1, GAM and 2, length.

Come on, GAM is the hottest thing that ever happened to H!P, admit it guys 'n' girls.  :twisted:

I mean, Fujimoto Miki. the Fujimoto and Matsuura Aya.  :drool:

And length, no one can pull of that amount in a fic and still hold the reader as great as OTN1 did me. I admit that I got lost the first round. Somewhere when Aya dies and things go kind of a crazy there. I thought I was in the quantum zone or something. By the way, I am still a little confused but I decided to stop the analysis and go with the flow.  :P

If only for this, it doesn't get a 6 but a 5/5.

Great story OTN1. Greatest.

BTW, when is AKB getting here, I wanna read 48 fics soon.

Sigh

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #484 on: November 19, 2008, 11:52:40 PM »
Um...this might sound totally wrong but I rather this place stay a h!p place....I mean...I'm sure there are akb fan forums out there somewhere..so that would be a better place for akb fics.

Loser87

« Reply #485 on: November 20, 2008, 12:00:24 AM »
Mmm I'm with sukoshi here =T..
I mean this is primarily a H!P forum sooo yeah =T

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #486 on: November 20, 2008, 06:54:51 AM »
Well in the SNSD section of jphip weren't the slowly starting to post fics there? I don't know, i don't really go there so not sure, but my point is maybe the AKB48 section has done that too... absolutely no idea though but I'd say if there was to be AKB48 fanfics, then I think they would (and should like the two above said) posted there, so keep an eye out there Demon Eyes :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 06:57:07 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #487 on: November 20, 2008, 08:37:44 AM »
there's a reason why its called H!P Fanfics...

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2008, 09:06:51 AM »
Ah I remember reading a bit of OCG II...it wasn't my thing since it was exactly like ayashi XD  oh how much I loved and hated that anime at the same time...  It started so good yet ended so bad...and now i'm stuck with all the ayashi manga I bought XD

I think I had trouble with the other one....OCG I?  cause it had snakes...and that gave me unpleasant thoughts XD

on the bright side, yuuyami's leek story was delightful~

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
Roffle, when you look at OCG II NOW, it's nothing like Ayashi, I only took the premises of the beginning and totally strayed off the Ayashi path after the first ten chapters was over xDDDDD

I liked the concept of another celestial, divine being posessing you, so I took the liberty of taking a bit of the beginning plot just so I can make y'all smile at the reference (And I guess I scared people away for uh... 'plagerising' a plot beginning?) and then I twisted it around to suit my taste (Bringing Miyabi and Eri and Aya into the story) and then I added even more twisted stuff in the plot so that it's hardly Ayashi anymore o___O; So Sukoshi, don't worry! It won't end up like Ceres, my version is far more better and won't go downhill, in my opinion xDDD Since it's still in the works, anything any one wants to see? I might throw it in xD. Oh wait, that sort of thing is supposed to be saved for that thread o___o... Oh well. xDDD

Anywho, uh, yeah, thanks for my rating xDDD. I'm actually plotting something really special for the first OCG, look forward to it :3

Offline OTN1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #490 on: November 22, 2008, 04:14:32 AM »
If only for this, it doesn't get a 6 but a 5/5.
Good to always see there's always room for improvement. ;)  Thanks for the nice review.  I'll try hard for that extra star next time!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #491 on: November 22, 2008, 11:01:17 PM »
ARE YOU READY TO GET DOWN!?!

CONGRATS to the new mods of the Fanfics Section: Loser87  ... Yuuyami  sorry about the delay in response but  we been mad creating and debating. Plus we had to do a background check: no previous arrests! That's not good :P I'm kidding, so check ur PM ;)

I wanna see you in my office NOW!  :twisted:

I WILL be in /join #JPH!P-fics tonite. So hope to chat with peeps there too, I have to get beer now. This is merely the tip of the iceberg in what we got in store for y'all!! :otomerika:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #492 on: November 23, 2008, 05:40:59 AM »
In honor of our promotion, we collab'd on a fanart of us! Well, we drew ourselves but hey! xDDDDD

Anywho, WHOOT We have power now o___o;

Man, it's been what, a year or two since I've been here on Jphip? I've watched as people come and go within this section as a junior. Eventually, I became a senior and pranced among the others as that person who molests Loser87 that loveable senpai. And look now, I'm a mod... Holy shit dude, whenever I look at my username and find that Mod tag underneath, it makes me want to cry... ;____;

We won't let you all down! We're going to definitely do epic shit! o___o We're plotting planning great things for the future!

Why yes, I got a haircut xDDD
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:49:13 AM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

« Reply #493 on: November 23, 2008, 05:46:22 AM »
^-- Why yes, you cheapened out by drawing a cape ;P

so yeah..I see that glorious pink moderator thingy under that member + thingy..
I kinda' feel all warm and giggly inside lol.

So yeah, we've got big plans, fun stuff coming out.
This section will be sexier than evarrrr..

whoot.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:52:36 AM by Loser87 »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #494 on: November 23, 2008, 05:57:32 AM »
Why yes, I got a haircut xDDD
Pics please. :D

We all know you're still incredibly hot and awesome either way anyway. :wub:

This section will be sexier than evarrrr..
Hope my heart can handle it. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #495 on: November 23, 2008, 08:25:39 AM »
Congratulations!! I wondering why I saw Yuu's and Loser87's name under the modlist... xD Now I guess I know. Can't wait to see how things go. ;)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #496 on: November 25, 2008, 05:48:32 AM »
o-o...

Since it's Thanksgiving soon...

Those who are celebrating it (or not? xDD), how are all of you going to spend it?

I'm just gonna cook up a steak dinner (Screw turkey!! xDDD) and then hopefully, write a chapter for Ojou-sama or OCG II.

<3

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #497 on: November 25, 2008, 06:16:10 AM »
Just going over to my aunts house for a party. I don't even think we're eating Turkey...just some Vietnamese food. XD It's an excuse to get together for food. :sweatdrop: But since I have a whole week off for Thanksgiving, I'm hoping to pump out some fics that have been stuck in my head. Or maybe remember some of the plots that I've already forgotten about... :doh:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #498 on: November 25, 2008, 07:13:42 AM »
Posting from teh mama's iphone! :P

I shall be chillin with the fam at my cousin's house. We're gonna be eating the whole day! Family tradition wills us to make French fries and sweet potato fries. Along with turkey and other assorted Asian foods. I wish I had time to update...maybe I will.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #499 on: November 25, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »
My closest friends and I are going for a regular American Thanksgiving dinner in Japan at one of the gaijin bars around here. :) A couple of us really want to celebrate a bit of the holiday... despite the fact we have school through it... and when we found about this, it was just perfect. :)

There's also a dance party at one of the dorms Friday night, but since that might be the night we go to dinner I'm not sure if I'll go to it... It sounds like most others are though.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Foxxi MisQ - Naked