JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Rope

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 330081 times)

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #760 on: December 23, 2018, 10:36:03 PM »

The kind of general 48 is hovering on it. Pretty underwhelming. I'm not surprised with all the members graduating although... the only active writer... is on the other side. 46 is pretty active yet I don't see a great one coming up soon

You know Kuro, I'm surprised you're still moderating around here considering your OTP is Mayuki? I believe they are still alive, right? Have you been writing or just sitting back and watch over?
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #761 on: December 23, 2018, 10:40:57 PM »

The kind of general 48 is hovering on it. Pretty underwhelming. I'm not surprised with all the members graduating although... the only active writer... is on the other side. 46 is pretty active yet I don't see a great one coming up soon

You know Kuro, I'm surprised you're still moderating around here considering your OTP is Mayuki? I believe they are still alive, right? Have you been writing or just sitting back and watch over?

I had no OTP XD It's pretty much dead as well from how I see it. Best has been SayaMilky lately bc of Sayanee's graduation. I've been writing more towards the other forum where no one is currently reading keeping that afloat as long as I can and working on moderating the fics in general with a close eye about other issues which should arise one day...
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #762 on: December 24, 2018, 12:51:57 AM »

I had no OTP XD It's pretty much dead as well from how I see it. Best has been SayaMilky lately bc of Sayanee's graduation. I've been writing more towards the other forum where no one is currently reading keeping that afloat as long as I can and working on moderating the fics in general with a close eye about other issues which should arise one day...

Oh? I thought Sayanee graduated a long time ago lol... What's the other forum/fandom are you trying to keep afloat?
I think I'm destined to ship couples that are no longer together. I'm never there when it actually happens, but there when it's all over with -_-
I'm curious about the issues that you'll closing your eye for. How bad can it be?
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #763 on: December 24, 2018, 01:13:43 AM »

Oh? I thought Sayanee graduated a long time ago lol... What's the other forum/fandom are you trying to keep afloat?
I think I'm destined to ship couples that are no longer together. I'm never there when it actually happens, but there when it's all over with -_-
I'm curious about the issues that you'll closing your eye for. How bad can it be?

I've been writing a lot of perv fics. Most of them are just that although reasoning behind why many don't see me in the areas where everyone has access to. The other part is that particular region because as bad as things are, I'm expecting it to grow unless the demand isn't there to start with
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #764 on: December 25, 2018, 04:24:36 AM »

I've been writing a lot of perv fics. Most of them are just that although reasoning behind why many don't see me in the areas where everyone has access to. The other part is that particular region because as bad as things are, I'm expecting it to grow unless the demand isn't there to start with

*Gasp* Kuro! I can't believe you write perv fics  :lol: I rarely go into that section, so I don't even want to know whats written there. I think I know what you're talking about in terms of a particular region, but I might be confuse on that. Don't worry about telling me it. I believe you'll be able to handle it with no problem :)
vs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #765 on: December 25, 2018, 04:44:33 AM »
^ lol well Sophcaro and I have been vigilant about the fics so I believe that we can anticipate more wanting to dig into there but honestly most know my works so I’m not worried about exposure just wanting to fulfill ideas
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuina

• Sayanee, Yuko, Yuzuzu, Kyonko and others
« Reply #766 on: February 06, 2019, 09:44:58 PM »
Hello

I have a request.

A long time ago, something like 3 years ago, I have read an AKB fic but I can't refind it.
So, I ask for help...

It was an Atsuyuu/Atsumina/Kojiyuu fic. I don't remember if it was an genderbender fic or not...
The story was something like that : Takamina and Atsuko are a couple and Yuko and Kojima too. Also, Yuko is the childhood friend of Atsuko.
But one day, Atsuko have an accident and lost her memories. She just remember Yuko. I can't tell exactly why but Yuko have to take care of Acchan and act like her girlfirend/boyfriend. And Takamina was just like a friend to Acchan. Also yuko continue to go out with Haruna but it was a secret to Acchan. And Haruna understand Yuko's situation but isn't satisfied like that. She wants Yuko for her only. Well, Yuko was quite in a difficult situation I think...
And then, takamina try to be here for Acchan and hide her feelings for her and be just a friend who take care of Acchan.
If I remember well, where the story were stoped, yuko was away for work (or to be with Haruna) and Takamina went to Acchan's home and take care of her during this time. And then, Acchan start to notice Takamina or something like that...

If I remember well it was an jphip fic but I'm not sure at all.

Also, If you know good YuiParu fic or Sayamilky fic, Tell me
More Sayamilky, Kojiyuu and Yuiparu !

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #767 on: January 28, 2021, 04:18:17 AM »
So, which OTP should I hurt first. :bleed eyes: (jk jk)

Over the years, I won't lie, I'm glad that the forum didn't make some drastic changes to the system. Coming back here is like settling back to a comfortable nest where everything is as-is. Most of the other forums I used to frequent in the past either migrated to Reddit (to which I still can't figure out how to operate) or changed the forum into something so different, I'm not even sure if I'm looking at the same site.

I doubt I'll see many of my writing colleagues on here like before, but alas, it's good to be back... to finishing my god dang series that continues to haunt me to this day. 

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #768 on: January 28, 2021, 09:43:01 AM »
While there aren't many writers, I can definitely say theres a good handful of loyal readers.

Always better to have more fics! I look forward to reading your stuff. (Again!)

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #769 on: January 28, 2021, 03:51:02 PM »
While there aren't many writers, I can definitely say theres a good handful of loyal readers.

Always better to have more fics! I look forward to reading your stuff. (Again!)

That’s reassuring to hear. I’m also happy to hear that you’re one of the readers that are willing to read my work again. :deco: Please look forward to the remake of “How Far Are You Prepared to Go?” as that is the first one I will tackle!

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #770 on: February 09, 2021, 06:25:17 PM »
welcome back!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #771 on: February 19, 2021, 01:41:46 PM »
OOOOOOH SHACHOU, WELCOME BACK,  :deco:

I'm actually also thinking of doing that in the near future, but honestly, do not know where to start from lolol been so long on hiatus it's not even funny  :smhid :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #772 on: February 19, 2021, 10:32:04 PM »
Good to see some past members making their return. We'll be a big ol happy family in here.

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #773 on: March 17, 2021, 07:41:56 AM »
welcome back!

Thank you! It's been a long time, so it's good to be back. :thumbsup

OOOOOOH SHACHOU, WELCOME BACK,  :deco:

I'm actually also thinking of doing that in the near future, but honestly, do not know where to start from lolol been so long on hiatus it's not even funny  :smhid :bow:

I totally feel you on that, Saku. Right now, I'm staring at my fictions, wondering if I should just start remaking them one at a time... just to test the water. My writing style has changed so much over the years, it's a completely different thing altogether. I blame writing in more action-oriented fandoms (like Final Fantasy XIV, Fire Emblem: Three Houses)... but hey... maybe my fluff skills have finally improved... and my angst has drastically been reduced to a bearable level. I promise I won't kill anyone anymore. I think. :bleed eyes:

I know BbSis is coming back to write her projects too. At least, to finish them up. Not sure about the other writers, but it's at least comforting... mildly comforting to finish up what we have here... eventually. We'll just have to take them one step at a time. :panic:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #774 on: March 23, 2021, 05:08:52 PM »

I know BbSis is coming back to write her projects too. At least, to finish them up. Not sure about the other writers, but it's at least comforting... mildly comforting to finish up what we have here... eventually. We'll just have to take them one step at a time. :panic:

I can't believe I had to know via Sakuchan you outed me like this xD Now I feel obliged to do it and despite being organized with at least one of my fics, it's been a roller coaster to tackle all my notes! It gives me anxiety only to think about asking the mods to open my post after so long ;.;

So, yeah, I do intend to come back. Please, be nice to me *bows*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #775 on: February 13, 2022, 09:30:24 PM »
I notice that every time I visit the forum, it's always been so many months in-between. Definitely need to get that changed someday... Or perhaps it should be now when it changes. (If I don't get swamped by work + other writing projects.)

On that note, I wanted to share this writing server that I host/ admin, and own on Discord! You can click [HERE] for the invite. Although it's centered around Project Sekai mobile game, there are other readers and writers that work on their other projects. I figured it would be a good place to discuss writing. If I'm not allowed to promote this, please let me know so I can delete this post!

Hope you all check out the server! I worked hard on making it. :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Rope