JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - My Prayer

Author Topic: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 11 Zutto! 7/09/2014  (Read 13947 times)

Offline an_93

• Member+
»Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 11 Zutto! 7/09/2014
« on: February 09, 2014, 12:02:29 PM »
Chapter 1

"What the hell? Am I seeing an Angel?" One boy exclaimed captivated interrupting the teacher. He sighed then looked at the boy excited "Miyazawa calm down! Don't let him bother you Watanabe San and Welcome to our like I said we're pleased to have you here." He said before pointing to an empty seat.

The boys were excited but the girls weren't that much.

"Is she really a genious? I don't think I might like her!" Some were chatting at the back.

Mayu didn't pay attention to any of that and she just sat ignoring everyone as they gossip about her.

"So her name is Watanabe Mayu." One boy at the back thought as he watches her back.

Someone punched his arm softly and woke him up from his trance "So Yuki kun what do you think about her?" His friend asked with a smirk.

"Well Jun.. I think she's cute!" He replied with a bore expression on his face.

During the whole morning the boys were trying to talk to Mayu but this one pretended not to hear, she's already the center of attention thanks to the teachers who constantly compliment her and she doesn't need more attention actually she doesn't really like to talk.

After a long day it was finally time to go home. Mayu gathered her things and was about to go but someone grabbed her bag not letting her go.

"Mayu Chan!" He said with a smile while Mayu turned her head and looked at him with a cold expression.

Everyone in the classroom didn't go out, they wanted to see what's going to happen between these two.

"You know Mayu Chan.. I'm the most handsome guy in this school"

[Yuki looked other then looked at them again, Mayu noticed]

"Pretty people always get together so we should date!" Sae said excited as Mayu looked at him bored.

Everyone looked at them waiting for Mayu's answer and more anxious we're Sae's friends.

After a few seconds Mayu finally replied without hesitation "No.." she said coldly.

"WHAAAAAAT?" Everyone in the classroom let out.

Sae was taken aback by her words "But.. but.. I'm..." he tried to speak but Mayu didn't let him.

"Handsome? Yeah... for them" she replied looking at the girls in the classroom who were staring her then walked away "But to me you're just an annoying human being!" She let out cold as an ice.

Everyone were speechless as she walks away not caring at all.

"Sae.." Everyone in the classroom looked at him then started to go and gossip about it.

Jun got closer and tapped his back "Who the hell she think she is? I mean she's hot but she's the annoying one here!" He let out trying to make his friend feel better.

Yuki also tapped his back "C'mon let's go get some real girls.. that definitely is not a human!" He let out cheering up his friend.

"Guys.. let get some hot girls I'm feeling ugly!" Sae let out depressed. Jun and Yuki looked at eachother "Don't worry!" Both said in unison determinate.

After spending the whole afternoon with his friends Kashiwagi Yuki returns home.
"I'm home.." He shouted removing his shoes "Smells nice!" He let out on his way to the kitchen.

He didn't see his mother there as always so he opens the fridge and grabs a can of Orange juice.

"Welcome!" His mother said with a smile appearing from nowhere.Yuki turns around and sees his mother standing there next to.. "Mayu.." he thought and spitted the juice from his mouth.

Mayu stood there looking at him without making a single move. "Yuki kun!!" His mother said and fast tries to clean the juice on him.

"Mom.. mom I'm fine!" He let out embarrassed as her mother tries to clean him "Why? Why? Why this person is here?" He asked hysterically pointing at Mayu.

His mother calmed down then looked at Mayu "Don't point!" She said slapping Yuki's hand.

"Yuki kun!" A man say with a smile.

"Dad!" Yuki said as he gets closer to the kitchen. "Dad..What's going on?" He asked confused.

His father looked at him "What's wrong with you?" He asked checking Yuki's temperature.

"Somebody can tell me what she's doing here? I'm going insane!" Yuki let out removing his father hand from his face.

Mayu looked down then exhaled "Stupid as I expected.." she let out making Yuki mad.

"She's your stepsister!" His father said.

"What? What? NO!!" Yuki said then putted his hand inside his father pocket grabbed his wallet and showed a picture of a little girl. "That's my stepsister!" He said convinced.

"Yeah 11 years ago.." Her mother replies with a sigh.

Yuki looked at her then noticed the similarities. "I don't like pictures!" Mayu said before going to the living room to sit and watch some tv.

"Sorry son, she doesn't like picture this the only picture I have of her since she left to USA with her grandmother." Mayu's dad said looking at Mayu who was ignoring everything.

"Honey it's getting late our movie starts in half an hour!" Yuki's mother said grabbing her husband hand and dragging him with her.

Once the door closed Yuki looked at his stepsister watching tv , he sat there also.

They stood like that for a few minutes till Yuki looked at her.

Mayu turned off the tv "Why you look at me like that Yuki kun?" She asked with a smirk and turning her attention on him.

"Like what?" Yuki asked nervous and looking other way.

Mayu got up and seductively got closer "Like if I'm... food or something desirable?" She asked as she gets closer.

"You're wrong...I just don't want you to treat dad coldly!" He replied still looking other way.

Mayu smirked and somehow she got on Yuki's lap "Am i wrong? I'm not desirable to you and btw it's my dad not yours I do what I want!" She said seductively as she puts her arms around his neck.

Yuki was red but still avoided eye contact with her but still his hands were around her waist.

Mayu smiled "Tell me that you don't like me.." she let out trying to make him look at her.

Yuki was getting more and more red till she finally knew that she had him right were she want him

He finally gave up to his hidden feelings and kissed her.

Mayu was shocked and after a few seconds she bit him on his lips causing him to bleed and fast got off his lap.

"WHAT? AHH.. DAMN IT!" He said complaining "Why did you do that for?" He asked looking at her.

Mayu stared at him "Who said you can kiss me?" She asked coldly.

Yuki was completely confused. "Like the others.." she whispered then she just walked upstairs and locked herself in her room.

His lip still hurts but somehow his heart was beating at his maximum speed and this has never happened to him before "What does she want?" He wondered feeling unease.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:53:43 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter:1
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »
Omg it Mayuki

And Mayu is Yuk stepsister

Cant wait for the next ch

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:17:32 PM »
forbidden love :O :O

mayuki gambare~~!!!!

update :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 06:58:05 PM »
Ummm! I want Yuki cold now lol!! :P

It is reallly interesting! You need to continue it!!! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 10:11:33 AM »
Chapter 2

"Where's Mayu Chan?" Yuki asked to His parents who were eating breakfast without her.

Her mother looked at him and pouted "She already left to school..hope she come early I wanna go shopping with her!" She said as she pours the milk on Yuki's bowl.

"I forgot today we have to go earlier!" Yuki said grabbing a bread and a juice from the fridge. "Eat properly son!"  His father said watching him going out fast. "They grow up so fast!" Yuki's mother said with a sigh.

"Why she left earlier?" He wondered as he walks to the bus parade, somehow through the distance he could recognize that girl standing there. "Mayu Chan!" He let out with a smile then run cause he notice the bus was almost there.

Cause it was a little earlier the bus wasn't full so he could sit next to Mayu. "What the hell?" She asked not pleased.

"Here!" Yuki said showing her the bread and the juice to her. Mayu looked through her window and ignored him. He was down cause of it.

After some minutes Yuki sighed and broke the silence between them "Why?" He asked sad.

Mayu got up. "Wait this Is not our stop!" He said pulling her sleeve down. "LET GO ALREADY!" She said irritated "I don't want anyone to see me with you!" She let out before leaving.

Yuki was there feeling like a fool "Why? Why she's like this?" He wondered sad cause the coldness her eyes transmits.

Now he kinda understand Sae, it is shocking when the one you want doesn't like you back.

"We kissed.. she kissed me back!" Yuki murmured as their kiss repeat again on his head.

Once in the classroom.

Mayu got there first somehow, Yuki couldn't help to look at her as he enters to the classroom she was totally paying attention to anyone, she was reading her book without making a single move.

"I think she's the new trend!" Jun said kinda annoyed while Yuki sits next to him.

Everyone in the classroom were paying attention to her "Whenever I see her I think of a goddess!" Some girls at the back were saying.

"She's not that perfect!" Others were saying arguing with the others.

Sae got up from his seat and got closer to her, snatched the book but still Mayu didn't bother to look at him.

"I haven't gave up yet... You'll be mine!" Sae said smashing her desk with the Palm of his hand.

Yuki clenched his fist.

Mayu just blinked but still ignored him. Everyone was confused. "What's wrong with her? She doesn't feel anything?" Jun asked to Yuki who was waiting for Mayu's reply.

The teacher entered to the classroom and everyone calmed down. Sae got back to his seat "She will be my girlfriend!" He says to his friends as he sits.

"She looks delicious!" Another guy in the back said. Somehow their conversation of last night came to his mind and now he understands what Mayu meant. "Like food.." he whispered sad.

After a long day of classes the bell finally rang.

"I need to go to the bathroom.. let's go mates you need to protect me I'm way to handsome to be anywhere alone!" Sae said with a smirk as his two best friends follow him.

Once the guys went to the bathroom Yuki remembered something "Damn it I forgot to tell her!" He said then walks away.

Sae and Jun looked at each other "Let's follow him!" Both said in unison.

Yuki starts asking everyone in the hall If they have seen Mayu? Since Mayu is well known already.

"Well she goes first to the bathroom at this moment she's changing her  clothes for the practice but forget it she's already there, she's part of the tennis club!" A girl replied with a mischievous grin.

Yuki looked at her In Disbelief "How do you know all that?" He asked kinda freaked out of how exact she was.

"Well.. *RUNS AWAY!!!*

Yuki scratched the back of his head "That was.. creepy!" He thought then walked to the tennis court.

Once there she notice the large crow looking at the match.

"Watanabe San is so cool!" Some girls said Fangirling over her. "She's really a prodigious girl." Other boys were commenting.

"She's making the captain Matsumoto San sweat!" Another boys let out.

Yuki, Sae and Jun were hypnotized by the game, surely you can see an effortless Mayu playing.

"What are you a cyborg?" Matsumoto shouted losing his patient on her. Mayu smirked "This game is boring and you're the best of this school!" She said coldly.

Matsumoto Ray got so mad that he run to her and grabbed her by her shirt. Yuki was about to go her rescue but in two seconds Ray was on the floor.

"Pathetic!" Mayu said emotionless before walking away the coach grabbed Ray and took him to the Dean office.

Home»»»»

During dinner Yuki's mom didn't stop talking to Mayu the only one listening was her husband.

"Thanks for the food!" Mayu said before get up. "Mayu Chan let's shopping tomorrow!" She said excited.

Mayu look at them for a second "Maybe.." she replied before going upstairs. Yuki looked at their parents.

"Honey will be alright, she's just growing. Don't you remember Yuki kun was also like that sometimes?" Yuki's mother said to Mayu's worried father.

Mayu's father smiled "Yes." He replied as his wife grabs his hand "Help me clean there's a marathon of horror movies that you like on that channel" she said trying cheer him up

Yuki also helped them to clean up, once done he went upstairs as he watches his parents getting ready for the movies as he walks the hall he couldn't help to look at Mayu's door.

He got mad then opened the door and entered to the room, she found Mayu sitting on her bed in underwear drying her hair with a hairdryer.

"Sorry!" He said all red leaning on the door and looking other way.

"Yeah yeah you're sorry!" Mayu says as she gets up showing all her body to her stepbrother.

Yuki was even redder. "What are you doing? Cover up!" He said nervous but still staring.

"You're still looking that wasn't what you wanted to look or maybe.. You want to steal another kiss from my lips?" Mayu asked as she gets closer to the nervous Yuki."For what other reason you would be here?" She asked as her finger tease Yuki's stomach.

Yuki cleared his throat and was getting sweaty.

"You want to kiss me Don't you?" She asked as her lips were a few inches away from his.

Yuki was falling for it, he really wants to kiss her again his hand touched her soft cheek.

"Kiss me...Do what you want!" She said showing no emotion.

Yuki couldn't take it anymore he grabbed her hard and kissed her roughly after a few seconds he noticed she wasn't kissing him. Yuki pushed her away "Why you do this to people?" He asked broken hearted.

"I don't do anything, you do this to yourself.. I'm your stepsister. Do you think I would fall for you?" She replied coldly. Yuki was shocked and got out of the room.

In his room he only laid on his bed face down "I kissed her, I'm doing this to myself.. I'm her stepbrother" he fell sleep thinking.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 01:26:49 PM »
 :shocked Such a cyborg.... Really. Wow. Mayu is very complicated.

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 02:09:18 PM »
another kiss :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

mayu~~~ stop being a cg~~~

mayuki gambare!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 08:49:19 PM »
Why is it like that :'(

Yahhhh The next :D

Thank for your update also :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 09:19:06 PM »
Why Mayu so cold, and she so strong

I wonder what happen to Mayu

Please update soon

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 3
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 09:54:04 AM »
Chapter 3

Before his alarm rings Kashiwagi Yuki was up but still laying on his bed like if like car passed over and over and over again on him "This is what it feels being broken hearted?" He wondered still sad as everything that happened last night repeat on his head automatically. It his new ability remembering everything about Mayu even if he doesn't want to it just repeat on his head.

Finally the alarm rang, He let it ring a few times maybe someone will come to turn it off, he blinked once and realized that "she coming" would never happen so he turned off and got up "Stop thinking about her!" He ordered to his brain then grabbed his uniform and directed himself to the bathroom.

Opened the door fast knowing that nobody be there.

"You again." She let out a little annoyed as she brush her teeth, he just looked away "I'm really sorry!" He said then closed the door and waited outside.

Mayu spitted and washed her face then came out looked at him for a second. It was really strange that he was quiet but still didn't show her curiousness and walked away as always.

"Mayu Chan breakfast is ready.." Yuki's mom says as she watches her ready to open the door.

Mayu stood there for a second without answering. "Yesterday you said you were late so you couldn't but today seems like you guys enter to normal hours." She said with smile as she gives her husband a glass of Orange juice.

"C'mon Mayu Chan you need to eat!" Her father says as he reads the newspaper.

Mayu rolled her eyes then walked to sit with them.

After a few minutes Yuki came downstairs, he was shocked cause Mayu was there but she was totally in her world only drinking her coffee.

Yuki couldn't help to stare time to time. It was calmed..that was for sure and she really looked good and refined sitting and drinking her coffee like that. "Definitely we're different." He thought a little sad then got up abruptly.

Mayu didn't even move seems like it wasn't important at all that Yuki got up like that.

"What's wrong son?" Mayu's dad asked leaving his newspaper aside and his mother looks at him.

"Well I remebered I have to go earlier.. I have this project so bye!" Yuki said fast scaling from his dad when he was at the door he heard her mother words. "If you have to go early that means Mayu Chan should go too!" She said snatching her cup of coffee from her hands.

Mayu looked at her she was a little annoyed. "You need to go.. go!" She said making Mayu get up against her will.

"Have a good day !!" She said waving at the two young high schoolers.

As the two walk the street Yuki who was ahead for a few steps stopped, Mayu didn't but she was curious she kept walking without looking back.

"Like I thought." Yuki whispered as he watches her go.

After half an hour at school..

Mayu got there earlier and as the other days she's only reading a book waiting for the first teacher to come.

As soon Yuki entered to the classroom she wanted to look at him but she didn't and also he didn't look at her.

Yuki Sat on his spot in the back.

"Yuki you gotta know what happened to yesterday.. I met a gorgeous girl, I think she's on college bug I don't mind!" Jun said excited.

Sae was also listening "College girls don't look at kids like you!" He said turning his head

Yuki was still down so he didn't say anything.

"Well high school girls don't look kids like you!" Jun replied pointing at Mayu who had no idea of what's going on in the back.

Sae sighed "I don't care.. I'm not interested in her anymore looks like she knows how to fight remember what she did to Ray in two seconds, she scare the hell out of me!" He said serious.

The teacher entered to the classroom and soon the class began. During lunch time As is expected  Mayu spends eating alone while Yuki spend it with Jun and Sae fooling around.

The second half of the day it's the same Mayu sits ahead and Yuki,Sae and Jun at the back not paying attention to the class at all till the end of the day when the bell rings.

"Guys I want an ice cream, lately it's been really hot!" Jun said complaining, Sae and Yuki looked at eachother then agreed.

The three boys went to the nearest ice cream shop.

"I'm telling you guys Rena Chan it's really cute!" Jun said then licked his ice cream.

Sae looked at him "You have to tell her you're a highschooler.. be honest always!" He said serious and for very first time giving a good advice.

"When you became good at advices?" Yuki asked with smirk the was tickling Sae. "Stop! Stop!" He said trying to make Yuki to stop.

"Guys.. guys.." Jun said looking through the glass shocked. Yuki and Sae stopped and looked at what he was looking.

"Mayu Chan!" Sae let out.

Yuki was speechless.

"She's hurt.. she's bleeding!" Jun said worried and got up as Mayu enters to an alley while 3 girls were following her.

The three boys got up and went to her rescue.

When they got there Mayu was already on the floor Yuki fast grabbed her. "Whylat did you do?" Sae asked mad grabbing one of them by her shirt while Jun hold two by their bags.

"Mayu chan! Mayu chan ANSWER ME!!" Yuki asked really worried actually this is the first time Jun and Sae have seen this side of him.

Yuki lifted Mayu "I have to take her to an hospital, she's bleeding a lot!" He said desperate then got out of the alley with Mayu on his arms Jun and Sae let go the girls and grabbed a taxi for him.

At the hospital the three boys were waiting till Yuki's parents came.

"What happened?" Yuki's mom asked him before hugging Yuki. "They beat her.. some girls I didn't know!" He replied feeling bad.

Yuki's dad hugged them. "It's okay son.. she will be alright!" He said worried.

"I thought he called Mayu's parents!" Jun whispered to Sae. "I don't know." He replied feeling confused.

The doctor finally came. "Doctor how is my daughter?" He asked worried.

"Well those girls beated her a lot but they didn't damage an organ or anything that might potency dangerous she'll recover and have some bruises but she will be fine she might stay for observations for a few days." He said serious

The two parents hugged eachother "Thanks you doctor!" His father said happy.

"Can we see her?" Yuki's mother asked. "Yes but she's sleeping and one by one!" He said before leaving.

Yuki's dad entered first.

"Oh my Yuki kun was really worried about his sister!" Yuki's mother said before hugging her.

"SISTER!" Sae and Jun shouted shocked. Yuki sighed.

"My baby.." Yuki's mother says as she pats his back like a little baby.

Sae and Jun looked at eachother. "Well look at the time I have to go!" Jun said avoiding the stabbing glance that Sae was giving Yuki.

"See you tomorrow baby kun.. I mean Yuki kun!" Jun said with nervous smile then walked away.

Mayu's dad git back and now was Yuki's mom turn.

Sae also sighed "I guess we have a lot to talk tomorrow Yuki kun!" He Saud before leaving.

Yuki sighed again.

After a few minutes her mother got back and now it was Yuki's turn.

In the room Yuki looked at the sleeping Mayu who had some bruises on her face and arms.

Yuki grabbed her hand "I won't let anyone hurt you again.. I'm sorry!" He said sad before leaning and kiss her forhead

The next day at school... lunch time.

"You couldn't tell us!" Sae asked mad grabbing by his tight and asphyxiating him.

Jun smiled nervously and try to separate the two. "If you keep asphyxiating him, he won't talk!" He said patting his friend.

"Oh Yuki senpai how is Mayu Chan?" A girl asked interrupting the three boys, Sae let go Yuki.

Yuki coughed a few times "You're the stalker!" He said pointing at her. "I'm not a stalker I just like to Fangirling over her!" She replied.

Yuki rised an eye brown "She's better!" He said not trusting.

"Let those girls beat her for her project show how passionate she is no doubt she'll create the cancer cure because she's so cool!" The girl says excited before going her way.

"Let?" Sae asked starlet.

"Beat her?" Jun asked too.

"Project?" Yuki asked confused.

»»»»»»»»»What really happened!!««««««««««

Mayu was looking at the sky "My eyes burns.." she whispered then she heard someone asking for help.

"Bullying is for losers!" Mayu let out and the girl that was being bullied run away.

The three girls were mad "Don't worry I'll let you win" The cyborg girl said with a smirk.

"This is not the smartass Watanabe Mayu?" One of the three girls asked. Mayu looked at her and her two friends as they come closer.

She fast grabbed the first girl tie then pulled closer and gave her punch on her face with her left hand.

The two other girls were already scared "My bad.. I said I would let you win!" She said letting go the tie of the girl she was holding.

She putted her hands up, the three girls looked eachothers faces. "DO IT!" Mayu said.

[And you know happens next..]

In the middle of the night..

It will be a lie to say that he doesn't think about her that he's not up 3:00 am rolling on his bed cause of her. Every time he closes his eyes he might be dreaming about her or thinking "Why she's the way she is?". "What's this? Why I can't stop thinking about her?" He said before get up from bed.

Unexpectedly he heard something coming from downstairs. "Huh? I should better check!" He thought then grabbed his bat and walked quietly downstairs.

The kitchen and Living room lights were on "Maybe is Dad." He said relaxed and in fact it was him with a bottle of whiskey and a glass.

"Son did I wake you up?" He asked then turned off the light of the kitchen. "No, I was awake. You shouldn't do that." He said a little disappointed.

His father smiled "Have some mercy .. I been under a lot stress" He replied with a Sigh.

Yuki laughed walked behind his father. Both sat on the couch and watched Fox sports.

"How's everything with Mayu Chan?" His father asked before drinking in one shot Yuki's smile broke once he heard that name.

His dad face palmed himself "Right! you are in darker place that I am to her." He said kinda sad.

"Why you guys never talked during these 11 years?" Yuki asked curious.

His father looked at him then looked down " I gave up on her.. so it's okay I let her hate me." he said sad pouring more whiskey on his glass.

Yuki was taken aback "What do you mean?" He asked feeling sad.

His father's tears came out "Once her mother die from cancer, I was young and stupid her grandmother took her away from me to USA. I was lost and confused and after sometime you and your mother found me, you called me dad and I guess I thought it was the best.. but now I just see this empty person called prodigious I wonder if she will able to see.. this is all my fault" he said crying.

Yuki has never seen his father cry he was really shocked and looked down "That's what you missed..dad, mom and me!" He thought feeling pain on his chest and imagine how lonely Mayu felt those years.

One tear rolled his cheek "How selfish I been, She doesn't need a kiss or a boyfriend.. she needs home a mother a dad and me.. A bother!" He thought sad.

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 01:18:49 PM »
mayu is lonely :(((

you will be more lonely because of yuko's graduation  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yuki cheer her up in bed  XD XD :P :P

update
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 01:35:27 PM »
I really like this story!! Continue it! :D
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 12:18:17 AM »
Omg Mayu git beat why??

Please update soon

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 09:47:33 AM »
FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!!!

YEAH MAYU NEED THEM AS FAMILY BUT SOON SHE NEED YUKI NOT AS BROTHER BUT AS LOVER KEKEKEKEKE

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 4
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 08:28:09 AM »
Chapter 4

As it was spell since they first day they met Kashiwagi Yuki couldn't help to feel attracted to his step sister who is called a prodigious girl by the elders but to him she's a broken hearted, lonely girl that he's determinate to protect even if she doesn't want it.

Since those girls beat Mayu she's been unconscious, her parents go visit her after work but Yuki goes after school. He doesn't want that she sees nobody when she wake up so he stays till very late everyday.

"Why you don't wake up already it's been 3 days.." Yuki thought as he watches her sleep, she has couple bruises on her face but still looks good like Princess waiting for her Prince charming to wake her up with a kiss.

Yuki yawned and as he's sitting next to her bed couldn't help to rest his head on Mayu's bed then grabbed her hand and started to play with her fingers. After a few minutes he fell sleep.

Like that passed many hours. 5 minutes before sunrise.

"No.." She let out before opening her eyes to look at the white ceiling after a few seconds she tried to move but soon noticed him holding her right hand and resting his head on the bed. "This guy.." she thought not noticing she was already blushing, she enjoyed his warm hand for a few seconds before removing it harshly wake him up.

"Eh?" He let out then brushed his eyes not believing what he was seeing, he smiled but it faded once he saw her cold stare.

"What are you doing here?" She asked surely annoyed. "Look i was worried." Yuki said as he gets up.

Mayu looked other way "There's no need!" She said coldly looking how the sun enters through her window.

"What? Those girls beat you and YOU LET THEM! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Yuki asked shouting the last part.

Mayu turned to look at him "So what?" She asked serious.

Yuki grabbed her fast bye her shoulders "Our parents were worried.. stop acting like if you don't care, because if you really don't care you wouldn't be here!" He said clenching his teeth then got out slamming the door leaving Mayu with a strange feeling.

After that a few days passed and Mayu was released from the hospital and got back to school.

"Mayu Chan we're glad you're back!" Some boys said as she sat on her spot, she ignored them then pulled out one of her books as always.

Suddenly a hand hit Mayu's desk hard. Everyone in the classroom were shocked, Jun sighed. "He never gets tired of it, I thought he said she was out of his system!" He said then looked at Yuki who was fixedly looking at the scene even broke the pencil he had on his hand.

"When you were planning to tell me? Huh? About you and him... how is it possible that someone like you is sister of someone like that?" Sae asked pointing at Yuki.

"WHAT?!!?!" Everyone let out and looked at Yuki who just sighed.

Mayu changed the page of her book "We're not blood related!" She let out not making a single move.

"WHAT?!?!?" Everyone let out, Jun looked at Yuki "Now I see.." he thought while Sae was speechless and imagining Mayu and Yuki having a romance.

See got back to earth "YOU LITTLE TRAITOR!!" He shouted before going after him.

"Excuse Watanabe Mayu.." A handsome boy let out standing at the door.

Everyone shut up and Sae stopped to look at him. "Yagami Kumi!!" All the girls let out excited.

He only smiled then entered to the classroom and looked at Mayu. "What do you want?" She asked not taking off her eyes from her book.

He putted an envelope on her desk. "I'm not interest!" She let out coldly.

"It's not a love letter... You should read first. We'll be waiting for you! After class." He said before leaving.

Everyone wanted to the see what was the envelope about Mayu grabbed it and saved it on her blazer pocket.

"Mayu Chan you're so lucky!" Many girls said but Mayu ignored it.

Soon the teacher entered to the classroom and everyone calmed down.

«During lunch time»

"It's Yagami Kumi I mean the star of the football team and also really smart too, I guess they're like magnets!" Jun said to his two depressive friends.

Sae and Yuki were just completely absent.

"I'm not going to let that guy steal Mayu Chan from me!" Sae said then got to look for Mayu around the school.

Jun looked at Yuki "Why you don't do that too? That guy might steal her from you." He asked before drinking his soda.

"From me.. she hates me!" Yuki said carelessly then got red cause he noticed Wjat he just did then looked at Jun who just smiled.

"One is a narcissistic and the other is in love with his step sister. What kind of friends do I have?" Jun let out making Yuki blush even more.

Yuki looked down "In love.." he whispered.

«After class Sae and Yuki agreed on following Mayu while Jun got dragged on the way»

They followed Mayu around till they reached to a park. Mayu Sat on a seat then closed her eyes relaxing.

"What's she doing?" Sae asked hiding behind some bushes with his friends.

"Is that a tear?" Jun asked shocking his two friends who tried to get closer to see better.

Suddenly three familiar girls were passing by. "OH Watanabe we heard you were in the hospital" one of the tree says waking Mayu.

She just looked at the three while Yuki and Sae wanted to get out if their spot to make those girls suffer.

Mayu got up then she just walk away but the three girls won't let her do that on the easy way.

"Why do you want those girls to beat you?" Yuki asked to himself mad.

One of the girls tried to punch Mayu but this one dodged it and kicked her on her legs then punched her with her left hand. Everything happened in a blink of a eye just like Ray the tennis club captain.

"WHAT??" The three boys were impressed.

The two girls looked at the girl on the floor who was pretty damage trying to get up then turned to look at the expressionless Mayu.

" I can't play with you anymore, they might get worried.." Mayu said then turned around and walked away.

Yuki smiled a little "She does care.." he thought happy.

After a few hours at home.

"Mayu Chan you're home! Look what I bought you!" Yuki's mom says excited showing a her a nice pink dress and trying to see if measure is right on her.

"Honey she must be hungry!" Mayu's dad says dying of hungry. "You're right, I prepared your favorite Mayu Chan." Her mother says happy and taking her hand to guide her to the table.

"Why are they so nice?" Mayu thought still with her cold expression on her face then saw Yuki sitting also with an hungry face.

Mayu looked at the two "Weird.." she said in a low tone of voice.

"Finally you're home, she didn't want us to eat without you!" Yuki said pale.

Her mother smiles "There's no point on doing Mayu Chan's favorite food if she's not going to be the first on taste it!" She said with a smile sitting next to Mayu.

"We were dying.." Yuki said.

Mayu's dad only smiled seeing mother and son fight while Mayu was feeling oddly pleasantly good. "Thanks.." she said interrupting Yuki and her mother.

Mayu after that was looking down. "Kawaiiiiiiii.." Yuki's mom said with a smile. And everyone smiled.

They had a wonderful time together that night.

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 5
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 08:29:03 AM »
Chapter 5

"I don't wanna go to school..." He mumbled face down on his bed still with his eyes closed.

"If you keep being like that.. You'll go nowhere!" Someone let out shocking the one who was laying on bed.Yuki looked back after seeing his step sister he sat on bed "Mayu.. Mayu Chan." He said surprised.

Mayu smirked before sitting on bed "They told me you took care of me while I was unconscious.." she said looking down kinda embarrased. Yuki could swear she was a little red.

"Oh.. well I'm your brother that's I should do. Take care of you!" He said putting his hand on Mayu's head. She looked at him for a moment.

"What's wrong?" He asked nervous as she gets closer slowly.

The closer she gets the more nervous Yuki gets but he's also thrilled. "What's this? Mayu.. Mayu is kissing me!" He thought then relaxed closed his eyes to kiss her more passionately.

"GET UP ALREADY!!" Someone shouted then something hit Yuki's head.

Yuki opens her eyes and see familiar figure standing "My head.. am I bleeding?" He asked touching his head then notice the girl and got totally red.

"If you're not going to wake up and turn it off DON'T SET IT!" Mayu shouted mad before leaving and slamming the door.

Yuki pouted  then noticed his alarm next to him broken "It was just a dream...GAHHHHHHHHHH" he let out before making a tantrum on his bed like a 5 years old kid.

As normal they had breakfast together with their parents and without any objection Mayu agreed on going to school with Yuki.

"I think my mom is very persuasive or maybe Mayu Chan likes my mom since she's always spoiling her." Yuki thought as he walks behind Mayu.

Mayu stopped walking so did Yuki "I accepted your mother request cause she's nice but it's doesn't mean you can be so close...I need space" She said annoyed.

Yuki pouted then looked other way as Mayu walks ahead a couple of steps. "Silly girl.." he whispered.

After a few minutes they got to the school gate.

"Mayu Chan!" Sae shouted excited then saw Yuki behind her "You.." he said with a weird vibe.

Mayu passed next to him ignoring him. "Why you do this to me?" Sae let out depressed.

Mayu stopped walking then turned to look at him with a cold stare. "No.. here she goes again!" Yuki thought feeling pity for Sae.

"Sae stop bothering Mayu chan, she's not interest!" Someone said with a smile.

"You..." Sae said looking at him.

All the girls there were shouting like fan girls. "Why so noisy so early?" He said not so happy then looked at Mayu "I registered to the tennis club, hope you don't mind?" He said with a smile.

"Do what you want!" Mayu answered coldly before walking away. "See you there!" He said charmingly as she walks away once she was out of sight he looked at Sae.

"So you want to take my Mayu chan from me?" Sae asked kinda pissed.

Kumi laughed "Yours? She doesn't even talk to you.. Sae there are two class of people in this world.. Why do I waste my time?" He asked to himself then walked away.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" Jun asked before eating some chips. "What the..Where did you come out?" Yuki asked shocked to the guy next to him.

Jun smiled "I'm Goku!" He answered. Yuki punched him on his shoulder softly."Right." He said before walking to his classroom.

During day thing were totally normal Mayu ignored everyone while Yuki sighs cause of her.

«Lunch time»

Three boys were eating apart from everyone. "Guys seriously he's not prettier than me right?" Sae asked looking at his reflection on his personal mirror.

Jun just moved his head side to side.

"Sae you'll never change!" Yuki said with a smile before opening his Bento "What's this?" He asked unfamiliar.

"My food!" Someone said, Sad almost choked while Jun was surprised.

Yuki turned his head slowly "Mayu Chan.." he said nervous. "She got confused." She said before giving Yuki his real bento and grabbing hers.

"Mayu Chan why you don't eat with us?" Sae asked with a smile. "There you are!" Another one said interrupting them.

Mayu looked at him. "We won't start without you!" He said linking their arms.

Sae grabbed Yuki while he was completely absent his mind went away when He linked their arms.

"Let's go Mayu chan" He said pulling her with him. Mayu still had that cold stare on her face like if she didn't really care so she just walked away.

"YAGAMIIIIII!!!" Sae shouted while Yuki was still depressed inside.

Jun opened Yuki's bento "I don't think they are dating.. yet Why you guys don't enter to the tennis club and find out from yourselves!" He said before getting one bite.

"I will join to the tennis club" Sae said determinate while Yuki was still like a zombie.

«Tennis practice»

"Amazing!" Jun said looking as Kumi plays.

The recruiting guy looked at the three boys "Well maybe you can help us picking up the balls too." He said not so excited cause Yuki was still like a zombiee.

"When we will play with the team?" Jun asked curious.

The guy laughed "Look around if you don't have ability you will pick up the balls till you graduate!" He said before leaving the three.

"Look there's Mayu Chan!" Sae said waving while Mayu was getting ready for a match.

Jun smirked "She ignored you again.. now let's pick up the balls!" Jun said to his narcissistic friend and the zombie one.

"Look what we have here.. You guys will never play in the team like I said there two class of people in this world!" Kumi said with a smirk.

Jun looked at him "Shut up girly name!" He said then grabbed his two friends and went to the other side of the court where Mayu was.

Kumi pouted then talked to Another boy for a few minutes then also went to other side of the court to look Mayu's match.

Everyone were hypnotized watching her, she was again effortless playing and causing trouble to the other player.

"Even though is a tight seems like Mayu is winning.. she's so calmed." Jun said focused.

Sae smiled "C'mon Mayu Chan you know you'll win!" He shouted excited.

Now Mayu is more aware about their presence and their exact point "This persons.." she thought still focused on the game.

"If Watanabe San win this match too, it will 4 members of the tennis club defeated. She's so cool!" Another guy said commenting to his friend.

"I'm tired of this!" Yuki said. Jun turned too look at Yuki "Buddy you okay?" He asked worried.

Yuki sighed "I'm just tired of watching Mayu Chan.." he said before walking away.

Mayu's reflexes were even more activated that's what adrenaline does so she watched how a guy was behind one of the ball machines pointing at someone.

"What's his target?" Mayu thought as she plays then remembered she saw him talking to Kumi, she looked back a little and notice it wasn't pointing Sae.

Mayu hit the ball for last time then she heard the machine shoot, "Damn it!" She thought hearing the cheers of everyone cause the other girl is already tired her running style is a lot of lower than before and she can win if she shoots the next ball in the opposite direction but she just has time to hit one ball. She can help that person that haven't notice to ball going to his direction full speed or she can win the game and let that person get hurt.

"Why?" She wondered as her body goes by itself to the wrong direction she thought about.

"What's she doing?" Everyone wondered cause they were focused on the game they didn't notice the other ball directed to Yuki's head.

Mayu run to it jumping on the last second she rejected the wrong ball while the right ball fell on her side of the court bouncing.

"Hamasaki you win!" The coach says congratulating her.

Yuki stood there shocked "What just happed?" He asked. Everything happened so fast he only could see the reject ball tangled in the ned and Mayu standing there looking at it.

"Where that ball came from?" Sae asked looking around. Jun only smiled.

Mayu turned her head and looked at him "Look where you walk.. stop acting like a zombie!" She said coldly before leaving.

Yuki looked down "No matter what I do she will always hate me.. that's why she likes him." He thought hurt by Mayu's coldness.

Once she was far from the court Mayu looked at her hand, It was red, swollen and it hurts.The ball hit her there she made a mistake in her calculation so her hand beated the ball and send it away instead of her racquet. She didn't care she just wanted that ball away from Yuki so just did it.

"Why did I do this?" She wondered looking at her hand surprised.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 10:22:25 AM »
Eh!? Mayu started to love Yuki!

Mayu sure is powerful here......

Anyway update soon

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 11:57:20 AM »
Mayuu stop being cold to yuki..

Update soon !!

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 01:21:30 PM »
thank you jun for tkaing care of your in love friends

mayu cared :roll:

can't wait for the next chapter

update :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 09:49:19 PM »
Mayu did cared about her family she even safe Yuki

Hope Mayu hand is find

What is Kumi point

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - My Prayer