JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Calling U

Author Topic: The Neverending Story...  (Read 14443 times)

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
The Neverending Story...
« on: August 03, 2005, 01:28:27 PM »
Starting off with harlock3333's suggestion of a JPM-XXX member fanfic, things somehow just spiralled on to a spurt of extreme creative genius from Asmodai with our own beloved Maliciel as subject, prompting the suggestion of a chain thread. :w00t:

Here's how it works :

Just read and let your creative juices flow to come up with a suitable continuation for the post directly above yours.

Write the H!P girls in. Write yourself in if you want and are open to seeing how others will write to 'move' your character and help 'you' progress through the story. Write whatever you want. Write as much as you want. Stop at whichever point you want so that others can continue. Just keep the story flowing.

Let us see how long we can keep this going before an 'end chapter' or conclusion has to be written or it just plain dies coz we're no longer inspired... :wink:

I'll start the ball rolling...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

"Mou!... Saiyaku!"

Titling her head a little from how she was now kneeling on the floor to get a better look the heel that was stubbornly wedged in the grate, she could not help but mutter a curse under her breath at the stubborn thing.

She had pulled at it, tugged at it, even tried kicking at it with her remaining shod foot. But nothing. Nothing seemed to work. All she seemed to have succeeded in was to cause the faux leather covering on the heel to stretch, rending the silly shoe more stuck than ever.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 08:15:13 PM »
"*sigh*...Tokyo is so big and lonely" I thought to myself as I walked along the streets of Tokyo. "hmm...what the..." I thought as I saw a beautiful, elegant looking woman. The heel of her shoe seemed to be caught in a grate. Yet no one, out of the hundreds of people walking down the sidewalk stopped to help her. The lady banged against the heel, trying to free it. Then gave up and buried her head in her hands.

"hmmm, better go help." I thought, I then made my way towards the lady in distress. "Excuse me, but do you need some help?" I asked, offering my assistance. The lady then looked at me, confusing in her eyes. I then pointed to her shoe, she looked and nodded. I then leaned down and freed the heel from the grate, the lady stood up, dusted herself off.

"Domo Arigatou gozaimasu." the lady said while bowing, I returned the bow.

"What is your name?" I asked, the lady looked at me for a moment. "Oh right...I'm in Japan, they speak Japanese...hmmm what was it again, oh!".

"Namae wa nan desu ka?" I asked, the ladys eyes brightened upon hearing me say that.

"Nakazawa desu." the lady said as she bowed once again,

"Nakazawa...why does that sound so familiar?" I thought

"Anata wa?" Nakazawa said to me.

"Oh my name, my name is...

*my contribution, no I didn't really include myself, just the other persons point of view. Now it could be a guy or a girl, but its definately a foreigner. I also didn't say how much Japanese this person knows, so feel free to use as much or as little as you know.*

Well see how it goes from here :D

Offline starlite

The Neverending Story...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 01:23:38 PM »
"Oh my name...my name is..."

I took a deep breath and smiled sweetly. "Son Ye Jin."

Nakazawa seems to taken aback when she heard me, and began to eyed me from head to toe.

"You...you're that korean actress..." she gasps. "Oh my nice to meet you!"

I chuckled. "Yeah...nice to meet you too...your name is kinda familiar..."

Nakazawa couldnt help herself from feeling embarrased. "I erm...used to be in a group..."

Group? Hmm...

I stared at her curiously while trying to think hard. "You used to be in...hmmm....morning musume?"

"You're right! Hey, i like you...lets get a drink..."

"Sure."

++++++++++++++

i wonder if this ok...im still a n00b...

Offline Andy

The Neverending Story...
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 02:50:03 AM »
after the guy says sure, the whole hello project bursts in (but not tsunku) and all jph!p were accidentaly there.then.. the biggest orgy in j-pop history happends

the end...

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 04:16:36 AM »
Quote from: Andy
the end...

Or is it.....

*Musical cue*

(The camera pans over a rocky snow covered wasteland. You can make out the shapes of cute evil penguins wandering around on the tundra. Slowly the camera settles in and zooms into a small wooden Lapp cottage.)

Inside the cottage sits a small Finnish girl. She sits inside by the wood-fired stove browsing JPH!P and drinking Swiss Miss hot cocoa. Nacchi's music plays softly in the background.

Above the music she hears a yelp.

shirenu recognizes a familiar sound in Finland, the sound of an injured penguin. She quickly dons her parka, harnesses her dogs and rides her dogsled to the origin of the sound.

(The camera shows an overhead shot of the dog-team racing across the snow)

shirenu reached the injured penguin. It looked up at her and weakly said "*chu*"

shirenu realized this was no ordinary penguin....

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 05:56:14 PM »
Shi reached down and cuddled the penguin close to her body. "Don't worry little penguin, I'll take care of you," she cooed. The small finnish girl clambored aboard her dog sled and strapped her new tuxedo clad pal to rigging. "Mush!" she cried, and her dogs were off.

Back at her cottage, Shirenu leaned back in her chair and patted her slim belly. "Man, I love the taste of penguin on the weekend," she said with a small burp and giggled. She cleaned up her place setting, kissed her Nacchi calender long and deep, and bounded to her computer. "Time to see what my friends are up to!"

She quickly tapped away at the keyboard, chaning her nick from shiaway to shirenu. A barage of greetings hailed her glowing screen:

HI SHI!!!
hello shi-ray-noooooooo
hi shirenu
*erichuuuu pokes shirenu
boobs boobs boobs rika's ass boobs boobs

"Wow! So many people on tonight!" she exclaims as she types out responses.
--------------------------
* shiaway is now known as shirenu

Mal sees the familiar text appear in the irc window. "Oh, cool shi's back," he says to himself.

-------------------------------
and then it was someone elses turn!

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 06:11:34 PM »
Maliciel had been waiting for shirenu to get back so he could try his new pantyhacking program. While spending the nights sleeping on the hard floor he had come up with a genius idea: to send special electric waves via Internet to capture the qualities of panties used by the person on the other end of the connection. The only downside was that there had to be at least five desired objects on the channel for it to work. However, now that arian, aedon, Asmodai, suki and shirenu were all online, he figured he could try his masterpiece!

Soon Mal got everything up and running. The printer he had turned into a pantymaking machine started sewing. Suddenly he was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Mom, not now!!" he yelled. "I'm not your mom", a deep voice answered. Maliciel gulped when he turned around and saw a bald head shining above him...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2005, 06:23:17 PM »
"M-m-m-masa??" mal stuttered out.
"What? Who's Masa? I'm world renowned sports star Michael Jordan!" Michael Jordan said, offering his hand to Mal.
"Uh... Mr. Jordan...? Why are you in my house?" Mal shook Michael's hand tentatively.
"Oh, well, you see Mal, I was sent here by Tsunku to retrieve you for a special PB that Berryz is shooting," Michael Jordan said, running a hand over his smooth head. "C'mon, Mal. Put some pants on and let's get going!"
Mal stared at Michael Jordan for a second then reached for his pants. As he slid one leg in, the other suddenly became unstable and Mal toppled over, slamming his head against the side of his desk.
As Mal came to, he realized he was slumped over in a small seat on a plane. Next to him was a pretty woman whom he didn't recognize. "Hello," Mal said groggily.
"Oh, you're awake!" she said, and Mal recognized her voice immediately...

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 08:38:34 PM »
Mal wasn't sure why he was in a plane above the Columbian rainforest with Ayumi Hamasaki and $2,000,000 in fine-grade heroin, but he was learning not to ask questions.

Mal was thrown about the cabin and the plane swerved trying to avoid a missile. He heard a bang and then a sputter as the right engine was hit by AA fire from the ground.

The plane rapidly lost altitude and crashed through the treeline. There was a ear-shattering creak and the sound of twisting metal and the plane made a belly landing. Mal held on for dear life.

A few moments later Mal once more regained conciousness. Ayu linked arms with him and pulled him from the wreckage. Ayumi seemed calm and collected with her AK-47 and bandolier of ammo. She handed Mal a Sig Sauer and led him into the jungle.

Back at the Columbian army base the Colonel was wilting under the barrage of an angry 'advisor'. Brigadier-General Flyp of the US Marine Corp was livid at the Colonel for losing track of the plane of his archnemesis: Ayumi Hamasaki.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 08:56:42 PM »
Ayumi pulled Mal along through the jungle, every now and then throwing furtive glances over her shoulder. "We've got to keep moving, Mal!" she barked at him. Mal looked bewildered and Ayu's command of the English language was only another shock for the day. As they reached a clearing in the jungle, Mal could see a large cliff face, and at the base, the mouth of a giant cave covered by a moss choked boulder.
Ayumi tossed Mal against the cliff wall with a huff and knocked the butt of her AK-47 against the boulder twice. There was the click and static of a radio. "Identify," a male voice said.
"It's me, and I've got Maliciel..." Ayumi grunted into thin air. There was another click, and with a rumble the boulder started to roll aside. Ayumi grabbed Mal's arm once again and pulled him inside the cave opening.
"General Hamasaki! Welcome back, Ma'am!" a voice called.
"Thanks, Captain Verbal," Ayumi nodded. "Get Major Otsuka up here to debrief this one," she said as she shoved Mal aside. Verbal caught him gruffly and say him down on the cave floor.
"Wait here," he said and walked off down a rocky cooridor. "Sgt. Misako watch him..."
--------------------------------------
Across the jungle, Flyp was fuming. "Colonel SITS... where the fuck is hamasaki?!" he screamed, slamming his fist down on the table. He turned his head to look over his shoulder. "Captain Ping... round up the troops... and we're going to need..... HER for this one..."

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 09:04:28 PM »
"HER?"

Flyp nodded.

StreakInTheSky gulped and got into his jeep and began the drive to Bogota.

He arrived in the city and navigated the crowded South American streets and arrived at the Hilton.

He handed the keys to the jeep to the valet and entered the posh hallway. Walking under the massive chandolier he came to the elevator.

He arrived at the 15th floor and came to room 1538. He knocked on the door. A soft voice from inside said "Come in"

StreakInTheSky stepped into the room and was immediately pounced. After a quick kiss SexyBeam ran her fingers over his uniform and purred "How was the drive, baby?"

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 12:12:24 AM »
SexyBeam kissed SITS square on the lips, as his hands roamed her slender body. Their tongues exploring each other, SexyBeam started unbuttoning her shirt, when SITS pushed her away.

"We don't have time for this, love. We need you back at base. Right now."

"You know, no one ever told me what was so special about you. Care to enlighten me?" SITS asked, not considering the consequences of such a question.."Well, since you're a sexy beast, I'll tell you," Sexy remarked. By the time they reached the base, SITS knew exactly why Sexy was so wanted by every army in the world. After all, making men cream their pants with only one Sexy Beam was very desirable indeed. It could stop an entire army~

SexyBeam pranced past the security guards into the control room, where BG Flyp was awaiting. She smirked, seeing the guards' jaws drop at the sight of her exceptionaly low neckline and tight figure..

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 12:23:30 AM »
*meanwhile, back in Finland*

"Oh, Nacchi, you are so beauteous and sexiful. What? Why... I'd LOVE to tutor you in the lustful arts," Shi giggled as she pranced around with her lifesize Nacchi cutout. She twirled about and landed softly on her bed as a small compact on her desk beeped and vibrated. Shi bolted upright. "Uh-oh..."

Shi flipped open the comunicator. "Operative Shirenu, Codename: Popsicle, you are needed at once. Two warring facitons, The AVEX Rebel Forces and another military force yet to be identified, have been reportedly skirmishing in Colombia and surrounding areas. There is no telling how large these factions are, but we know for a fact that they have locations in at least 7 other countries around the world. You mat choose a team of 3 more operatives to join you. Good Luck."

Shi set the comunicator down, she had work to do...

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 12:37:22 AM »
shirenu's first step was to call Maliciel, a young Singaporean genius who could kill a man in 5 seconds using anyone of 4 martial arts - karate, kung fu, judo, or kendo.

She rang and rang, but got no answer. "I wonder where Mal is?" she said.

Next, shirenu called up her friend and on-again off-again lover Maki Goto. Maki answered at once.

"Maki," shirenu said, "I need you to change into your purple winged Uwasa costume and fly to Columbia. I'll meet you there."

"Hai." said Maki.

shirenu then connected to a secret server located on a submarine 6,000m beneath the Pacific Ocean. One that submarine lived a reclusive and shadowy figure.

"I know that when it comes to explosives, you're the best." said shirenu.

"Baby, I know I'm the best." replied Kuno_Thunder.

shirenu was in a bind, she needed one other member to fill out her team. She looked at the picture on her wall. "I can't risk a face that pretty" she said and ruled out Asmodai as a possible team member.

shirenu evaluated the mission, she had her penguin-healing skills, Maki's ability to fly and invulnerability to bullets and Kuno's proficiency with explosives... but she needed to make up for the loss of Maliciel's martial prowess.

shirenu sighed, she knew the member she was about to add was a loose cannon, but she had no other options.

Makoto woke up to the sound of the ringing telephone. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is Sayumi there?"

"Yes, one moment." Makoto passed the phone across the bed.

"This is operative Sayumi, codenamed Black Widow."

"Sayu, I need your skills. Mal is missing and there's a war about to erupt in South America."

"Maliciel?" Sayumi bit her lip to keep from crying. "I'm going to get him back!"

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2005, 01:04:05 AM »
Back at the cave, Mal is being chained to a chair by Sgt. Misako... he struggles to free himself, but is astounded by her unbelievable strength...

Sgt. Misako: Don't even think about trying to free yourself up... You're no match to our power...

Mal: Yeah right, just wait and see...

Sgt Misako: Oh really? Confident, aren't we? Well, let's see you try to escape from HER...  

Sgt Misako points to a dark corner of the cave, and Mal is shocked when he sees a dark familiar figure walking towards them...

Mal: Is it...? It cant be!

Mysterious dark figure with a whip: Yes it is... Not so confident now, ne?

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2005, 01:24:45 AM »
Sayu climbed aboard the plane as she whiped tears from her eyes. "Mal... don't you dare die on me you bastard," she whispered to herself. She pulled the old tattered picture of Maliciel she kept in her wallet and a tear slid down her pinchable cheek. The captain came over the intercom: Operative Michishige, we'll be taking off now. Sayu nodded and hugged herself.
-------------------------------------------
"Sir!" Ping called into the room where Flyp sat with SexyBeam. "It seems they've called in The Popsicle and her team. So far we can confirm the inclusion of The Black Widow and Uwasa. We are unsure of who the 4th operative is."

"Very well," Flyp sighed and looked to SexyBeam. "We've got our work cut our for us, SB."
------------------------------------------
The dark figure stepped forward, the gravel of the cave floor crunching harshly under her high heeled boots. She slapped the whip into her palm. "Well... if it isn't Maliciel... THE Maliciel... here at my... disposal," Koda Kumi said breathily with a wicked smile.

"Shit..." Mal grunted as he tried to free himself. "Not Kumi 'The Uber-slut'!" he shouted as she advanced on him....

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2005, 01:44:06 AM »
Koda snapped the whip and then flipped it towards Maliciel wrapping it around his waist.

She pulled Maliciel close towards her, his face pressing into her at bosom height.

She released her reins slightly embracing Maliciel as she kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth. Maliciel struggled to breathe under the assault.

"Ha" laughed Koda, "You have no chance to resist. My lipstick is made from the secretions of penguins in heat. No man can resist its aphrodisiac powers."

Maliciel felt his will sap away as he was exposed to Koda's penguin juice.

Koda snapped the whip down bringing Maliciel to his knees. "You will address me as mistress" she instructed him.

Ayumi, watching through the one-way glass smiled.

Sayumi looked out of the window into the swirling storm clouds above the Pacific.

Why was this happening? Was god punishing her for cheating on Maliciel with Makoto?

Sayumi sighed. Everyone else had had an affair with Makoto, why couldn't she?

She needed something to take her minds off things. Sayumi got up and headed to the back of the plane to check out her equipment.

----------------------------------------

Maki slowed down from her supersonic speeds and landed in an Avex camp Columbia. A group of Avex Dancers opened fire on her with their submachine guns.

Maki easily dodged and weaved around the bullets as she closed the distance. She kicked the first Dancer in the stomach with a swift kick and then knocked him unconcious with an upper-cut.

"She's an animal" thought Otsuka as she watched Maki plow through the platoon of shock troops.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2005, 06:08:19 AM »
harlock was restless. He had known how it would be like the minute he received the orders to pilot the plane. He knew how she would feel. He was close to her.

Always second in the running, but he was always close. Too close.

With a slight tip of his head to ebc to indicate to his co-pilot that he take over, harlock got out of his seat and made his way through the length of the aircraft.

He soon found what he was looking for at the back and seeing her bent over her equipment, he felt his heart twinge even as he impulsively reached out and hugged her to himself...

Meanwhile...

"It's going off! It's going off!"

From where he was safely hidden under the desk with his fingers plugged into his ears, tenkei felt relatively safe from the explosion that he knew was DEFINITELY going to happen in the safe room. It'd happened often enough. In fact, each time they tested the dratted device, it would DEFINITELY blow up.

They had tweaked at it, tried out various different settings, using different materials, but it STILL blew up. He was amazed that they could still bear to work on the silly thing after all this while...

The seconds ticked on as he remained crouched under the desk waiting for it to happen and strangely enough, nothing did.

Slowly extracting his finger from his left ear, tenkei listened for a bit before he unplugged his right ear and sniffing gingerly at the air, his brows twitched when he smelt...

"Nothing?!"

Peeking out cautiously from behind the desk, he instinctively duck back down when the door to the safe room opened and from within, a grinning boykun emerged to announce in a triumphant tone.

"Dekita~!"

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2005, 06:48:38 AM »
"You sure this is it, right?"

"Of course! I'm not stupid!"

"Right." Tenkei rolls his eyes, "Let's get out of here, quick."

They climb up with the ropes they used to get in from the roof, when someone yells, "STOP!" from bellow, and a flash of light comes from above.

"Aww. Shit..." they said in unison.

"You we're too damn slow Boy." Tenkei tells Boykun.

-------------------------------------

*WACK!* *WOOP!* *FLACK!*

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Mal yells in agony, blood running down his back.

"WHO'S MY FUCKING BITCH?!!!!" *WHIP*

"I... A..M..!" he tries to yell, barely able to speak.

"That's right. YOU'RE my bitch!" Koda says into his ear, as she starts playing with the lobe with her tongue. She then pulls down his tattered pants, which were soaked. <_<

*KFAAP!*

"AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mal starts to lose consciousness as he faintly sees a tall dark figure walk into the room wearing nothing but black leather. But the only thing in his mind at the moment was the thought of losing his Sayumi.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2005, 06:54:13 AM »
"I think that will be QUITE enough, Kumi," Maki says, whiping the shock troops' blood from her face.

"Uwasa... what a lovely surprise," Kumi licks her kips and bites the bottom one in anticipation. "I've been waiting for a rematch for a while now."

"Well, you want it, you got it Sugar," Maki growls and charges at Kumi who who drops her whip on top of Mal's prone body in preparation of her next big battle.
Harlock pulled Sayumi close to him, but she pulled away quickly and turned to look him in the eyes. "Harlock, I told you..."

"I know," Harlock says with a sigh. "I just thought... you know, you could use some comfort, is all..." he turns to walk away.

Sayumi begins to whimper and throws herself against him. "I can't lose him, Har! I CAN'T!" She cries as she wraps her arms around Harlock's waist, burying her face into his chest. Harlock holds her tightly and kisses her hair softly, secretly reveling in the closeness.
-----------------------------------------------------
Vikitty pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as sweat dripped down her forhead. "Shit... shit....ah, shit..." she whispered as she tapped away on the keyboard. "FUCK! I can't believe they were able to... ah, god damnit!" she swore.

"Que? What's going on?" a Latin accent lilted over Vikitty's shoulder. Rei-chan came bounding up to Vikitty and peered at her latptop screen. "Oh... Fuck," she whispered.

"Get Suki and Tris down here," Vikitty groans. "I wanna see if one of them do anything before we have to tell HIM that those Basugasu boys are back."

"HIM?" Rei-chan whispers. "We can't tell.... HIM."

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Calling U