JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Criminal

Author Topic: [Movie] Maid-Droid  (Read 10918 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[Movie] Maid-Droid
« on: October 01, 2009, 11:55:30 PM »

Cinema Epoch will be releasing Naoyuki Tomomatsu‘s Maid-Droid (AI Koukando Sensor Tousai: Maid-Droid, 2009) on US DVD this December under its adult-minded sub-label, Tokyo Erotique. The script was written by Chisato Okawara, who’s previously worked with Tomomatsu on “Eat the Schoolgirl”, “Stacy”, “Zombie Self-Defense Force”, etc.

Plot: At some point in the future, a company called Maidlord Development creates custom maid droids to work for humans. When Ueno was still a child, his parents were employed by Maidlord and spent so much time working that they decided to bring home a prototype maid droid named Maria (Akiho Yoshizawa) to take care of him. Ueno’s parents die while he’s still in middle school, and over the years he falls in love with Maria. Now becoming an adult, Ueno wants to reprogram Maria with sexual functions, but it doesn’t seem possible with a prototype model. Years and decades pass. Ueno grows old and Maria’s battery runs out of power. Meanwhile, a series of rapes occur in the city and Detective Yuri Akagi (Anri Suzuki) suspects a droid is responsible. What strange secrets will she uncover? And what will become of Ueno and Maria’s unconsummated love?

Region 1, NTSC, anamorphic widescreen. Japanese audio with English subtitles.

Trailer

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [Movie] Maid-Droid
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 07:55:29 AM »
My kinda movie, no doubt :thumbup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Movie] Maid-Droid