JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Boys Don`t Cry

Author Topic: My Family (MaYuki & SaeYaka) OS COMPLETED  (Read 8408 times)

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
Re: My Family (a YOU fic, read for more info) Any pairing you request
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »
Well! Let's get it all started :DD

My Family MaYuki
====================

''MAMA!!''You shouted and ran into your mother's arms and hugged her while crying.''What's wrong, honey?''Your mother, Kashiwagi-Watanabe Yuki asked.
''Papa i-is gone''You replied between your sobs as you hugged your mother tighter.''Eh?''Was her reply, Yuki then looked back and saw a figure with a scream mask standing there looking at her.Yuki shook her head and hugged you and whispered that papa isn't gone.She then looked up and glared at the figure with the scream mask.

''What did you tell her, Mayu?''The figure with the mask took of her mask revealing her face.''I..uhh..just..trying...to play?''She sounded unsure as she answered and gulped after seeing her wife's black aura.
''Play, huh?''

''Uh..honey? I'm here!''Mayu quickly threw the mask away and walked to you.You hugged her legs and sobbed even more than before.It took you a few minutes to calm down and only sniffles were heard.

''Sorry honey, papa will never be gone''Your papa, Watanabe Mayu, crouched down and hugged you.While your mother walked into the kitchen to do something, you gave your father a smirk and she smirked back.

''Be glad it's me who is your daughter/son or else I don't think someone will do this''You grinned evilly as you high-fived your father.

''And i'm glad it's you honey''

''But papa, she's going to be on top''So said and sat down on the couch beside your father.

''I don't care as long as I get some''

''So, how much do I get?''You asked.''How much do you want?''

''10000 yen''You answered smirking at your father.Your father sighed and told you she'll give it to you later.

''Do your job then''You said and winked at your father.''And moan loudly''You whispered to her and ran to your room.

========In your room========

You looked the door and went directly to your bed and lied down on it.''I wonder how high papa will scream tonight''You smirked and the thought and closed your eyes.....

A few minuted later you heard a loud scream.''Uh..well that wad fast, I didn't think mama wanted to punish papa so badly''You smirked and closed your eyes again and drifter to your dream land.

My Family SaeYaka
====================

''Mama! Papa!''You shouted at your parents who were busy doing their thing.''Yes honey?''You mother replied while making a bento.''I'm done packing!''You shouted again with a wide grin on your face.Your father who was beside you packing some stuff turned to you and gave you a pat on your head.

''That's good!''She said with a smile.''When are we going?''You asked sitting down beside your bag in the couch.

''We are going to....''You mother began.''THE BEACH''You father continued as your grin turned even wider.

''WE ARE GOING THE BEACH!!''You shouted and ran around the house shouting about going to the beach while your parents where laughing at you.

After an hour you were all ready to go to the beach.''Ne, who's driving?''You suddenly asked, it was a good question.A really good one.Sayaka your mother and Sae your dad glanced at each other.

''There's only one way to do it''Sae said.''JAN.KEN.PON!''Your parents shouted.Sae who picked Rock pouted while Sayaka who picked paper smirked.

''Let's goo!''She shouted as you all walked to the car.You sat down on and waited for your father to put on the belt.Sae she closed the door and went to sit beside her wife who had already started the car.

‘’Let’s go to the beeeeeech!!’’Your genki father shouted as your mother drove to the beach.It didn’t took much time until you were at your destination.You got help from your father to get out from the car.The moment you stepped on the ground you started running around with a wide grin. You heard your parents laughing at you, you ran back to them.
‘’Hurry up!’’ You shouted.After taking out all of your things your mother holds your right hand while your father holds the left one as you walk down to the beach.

After swimming for a while with your father and playing around your father said something really fun.''Say, should we prank mama?''Your papa Sae asked.
''Eh? How?''The innocent and cute you asked as you tilted your head.''Hmm, how about I go to her and ask her if she have seen you? Let's both act  like you got lost and scare her''

You grinned and agreed immediately.After getting ready for the prank your father looked at your mom to see if she was actually ready for any prank, which she wasn't as she was reading a book under the sun.You walked out from the water and walked away quietly, you didn't actually walk so far only a bit.You lied down on your stomach and looked at them, you saw them talking then you saw a shocked Sayaka.
She stood up as you heard her shout something.You smirked,

''Gomen mama''You mumbled.

You looked up and saw your father grinning at your direction while your mother was busy searching you.You saw your father telling something to your mother and pointed at your place.Your mother nodded as your father walked to you.

''Should we stop the prank?''She asked.''Yeah, I think mama had enough''You said.

'but let's not tell her that this is a prank, okay?''

''Eh? Are you scared that she'll kick you out of the house and let you sleep outside?''You asked as you walked to your mother.''N-no! Of course i'm not, w-why would I!''You father stuttered while you only giggled.

''Mama!''You shouted and ran to her acting all innocent like nothing happened.''Oh my god, honey where have you been?''She hugged and tight, stroking your hair.

''Uhh..I was playing over there''You said and pointed to where you were a few minutes ago.''Honey, do never walks somewhere else without telling me, okay?''

''Un!''You nodded your head and smiles cutely, then you turned to your father and winked at her.

==========

Sorry for the short OS but since it's my first time I thought I should do short ones and see how you all react, also

YOU MAY REQUEST ANY COUPLE, YOU ARE THE KID NOT ME.I just do the OS and you may request ANY PAIRING even if I don't ship that pairing.So if you want a REALLY rare pairing i'll be glad to do a OS for it since there isn't much for rare pairings (blame Atsumina,Mayuki,Kojiyuu,Wmatsui for that (no don't)
If you want me to do a AtsuYuu OS then you're SO DAMNED FREE to comment it and i'll be doing it (wait for your turn tho D: )

That's all from me now, all I want right now to see if I should continue or not.

Byee~  :mon bye:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 07:55:41 PM »
Dude chill XD

Anywho I finally realzed the concept. Though if ya think bout it, Mayuyu taking care of me you is... amusing OAO
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:09:38 PM by AshuraX »

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 08:07:27 PM »
continue please!!!!!!!! :cathappy:
thank you so much for the mayuki and saeyaka :deco:
i love it!!!!!!! :inlove:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 08:50:08 PM »
Hehe, cute. But next time, don't make me prank Sayaka. I love her too much.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »
Can you write Rena - Yuki or Wtomo? I love them -_-

Offline itamana

• STEP FORWARD
  • ecchi
  • ^^ Don't ever think to give up!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2013, 09:24:53 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really funny.... :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the nice story... :twothumbs i'll wait your update.... :thumbup

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2013, 09:58:50 AM »
this looks fun..may I join :dunno:

me want yokoyamada, yokoyamamoto,yuipopo, or in more extreme situation you write the four of them as my parents with yui-hime as the center of affection from the three...can you do that :dunno:

Offline Takahashi Atsuko

• Keep Calm and... BELIEVE IN ATSUMINA <3
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 10:58:32 AM »
ATSUMINA

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2013, 11:27:07 AM »
WMATSUI pleaseee :bow: :bow: or Sayamilky  :)
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2013, 12:07:15 PM »
TakaHaru, please...  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Boys Don`t Cry