JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Drunken Hearted

Author Topic: Atsu-eo and Takamidg-iet - Act I -  (Read 3262 times)

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Atsu-eo and Takamidg-iet - Act I -
« on: October 13, 2014, 04:51:51 PM »
A/N: I got this idea after reading RWBY and The Blake. It's from the RWBY fandom and all rights belong to them. Read it if you want. It's way more interesting than my writing.

Summary: With the new Kenkyuseis coming out from the new batch, Mariko decided that since she was an Ex-member, she should do something to lighten the girls' moods. So she gathered all the Legends to perform a play for them. One thing leads to another and hilarity ensues.

Shinoda Mariko: The Play's Director and Script Writer

Minegishi Minami: Commander of Theater

Itano Tomomi: Narrator

Maeda Atsuko: The Protagonist

Takahashi Minami: Takamidg-iet, the Beast

Oshima Yuko: The Dashing yet Perverted Village Hunter

Miyazawa Sae: Atsu-eo's Father

Akimoto Sayaka: The Gorilla

Kashiwagi Yuki: The Teapot

Watanabe Mayu: The Candle

Matsui Jurina: The Clock

Matsui Rena: That tree in that particular scene under that circumstance which is probably something that leaves an impression

Act 1, Scene 1: The AKB48 Theater

A pair of curtains pulled back, revealing some unfinished works of art and props scattered around, which made it look like a forest... Or something. On the left side of the theater, stood Tomochin in all her former glory, wearing her every day clothes, a stack of papers in hand.

Tomochin: Long ago, in a faraway land, there was a time of peace. The four nations lived in Harmony, but everything changed when the- Aw come on! MARIKO YOU TOTALLY RIPPED THIS!

[Mariko looks at Tomochin with a 'Read the fucking scripts or I'd shove your mouth with food not even The Great Sayaka can handle. And it ain't even gonna be food' look. Tomochin took note of that and gulped.]

Tomochin: There also lived a Princess, so beautiful, so proud and gracious, but everything changed when the fire na- Oh wait, no. I mean er... Everything changed one day-

Mii-chan: Wow Tomo you suck at this job.

Tomochin: -when she insulted an old hag who just happens to be some sort of Enchantress. Raged beyond words, the Enchantress cursed the girl to become something horrifying that no woman could ever hope for. The girl, turned into... A man.

[Then enters Takamina, with no costume, wearing her every day attire]

Takamina: I hate you guys.

Mariko: Takamina, stick to the script will you?

Takamina: Heck no! I mean- I thought this play was based on Romeo and Juliet, but this is about The Beauty and The Beast?! I mean, Who would have thought of that while reading the title?!

[Tomochin raised her hand]

[Takamina glared]

[Tomochin de-raised her hand]

Takamina: Not to mention I'm becoming a man! WITH. NO. COSTUME?! How do you expect people to see me like that when I'm not wearing anything appropriately male-like?!

[The audience, which consists of girls in the 48G who has nothing better to do than to watch the Legends practice some sort of play, looked at the midget with a look of horror]

Yuihan: HONMAYAN!

Maachan: This is madness! A male is on stage!

Akicha: That costume really fits her. I wonder who thought of that. She looks totally like a male.

Sayanee: Agreed. She really looks her part. I mean, look at those clothes. [She gestured at Takamina's choice of clothing] That is appropriately what a male would wear when either A: Trying to kill himself or B: Trying to be a beggar.

Mocchi: I highly support this play. GO TAKAMINA-SAN YOU LOOK MANLY IN THAT DISGUSTING OUTFIT!

Takamina: Oh fuck you! THIS IS WHAT I WEAR EVERY DAY, DAMMIT!

Tomochin: As much as I wanted to be raped by your manly side, Takamina-

[Takamina gave the girl a glare]

Tomochin: -I would rather we finish this quick before I miss my soap opera. It's the Season Finale today and I really don't wanna miss it. So yeah, read your script and don't do anything Takamina-like.

Takamina: I have no idea why all the girls in this group liked to watch Passions. I mean, seriously? That's what you people ever talk about. Well, other than the perverted topic of 70% of our population.

Mariko: And that, is why I made her a guy.

Takamina: Shut up.

Miichan: Anyway, just read the script.

[Sighing and wanting to murder the ones who were behind this play, Takamina read her lines]

Takamina: Oh woe has been my wretched heart, for I have been blind all these years. If only I had been kinder to that old fart- Oh wow... That's just... wow... Err.. *coughs* then I would have not been in this situation. How will I ever find true love to break this hideous form of mine... Oh woe is me... Okay you know what? I. FUCKING. HATE YOU GUYS. Where's Togasaki?! I need my katana!

Act 1, Scene 2

The scene changed into something a little more better, and there seemed to be some sort of signboard which read 'Village is here' in the middle and a couple of unfinished wooden house models to the side. It looked a little like a village, but with the play, it doesn't say much

Tomochin: When the princess was contemplating the meaning of life, there lived a young girl in a nearby village in the name of Atsu-eo.

[Enter Atsuko in her normal attire]

Atsuko: I still have no idea why my name is male and I'm female.

Mariko: Yuri is the purest form of love.

Atsuko: What?

Mariko: I said nothing. Carry on.

Tomochin: Aaaanyway, Atsu-eo was a graceful-

Atsuko: ZZZZZZzzzzz

Tomochin: -and charming lady-

Atsuko: ZZZZZZzzzzz

Tomochin: -who loves books and reading.

Atsuko: Zzzzz- W- what?! What did I miss? Oh.... Nothing, I guess...

[Atsuko proceeded to wipe her drool with a copy of Maven in the Springs, written by Arclenderson]

Tomochin: *sarcasm* Fantastic casting.

Mariko: I didn't have time.

Tomochin: Suuuuure.

Atsuko: Can I please go and eat now?

Tomochin: After this, Atsuko.

Atsuko: Your treat.

Tomochin: *grunts* Fine

Atsuko: Victory achieved.

Tomochin: *clears throat* Atsu-eo lived with her father on the far edge of the village. Even though her father tried his best to earn a living good enough to support them as an inventor, the two still had trouble keeping the food on the table. Atsu-eo's charms and beauty also gained her unneeded attention from a successful and dashing hunter called- Oh God this is not going to be pretty.

Mariko: Believe in me, Tomo. I know what I'm doing.

Tomochin: We all know you don't.

Mariko: Script.

Tomochin: *sighs* Her charm and beauty gained her unneeded attention from Yuko.

[Enter Yuko with a mustache]

Yuko: Muahahaha! It is I, your successful billionaire of a hunter! Ready to get it on with ze ladies!

[Yuko winks at Atsuko]

[Atsuko thinks about food]

Tomochin: "Great combo, Mariko."

Mariko: "Why thank you Tomo, that's really kind of you."

Mii-chan: "I think she just insulted you."

Mariko: "..."

Tomochin: "Yuko you can stop acting and just be yourself because this is practically a waste of time."

Yuko: "Phew. God dammit this is awkward, huh, Acchan."

[Atsuko drools due to thinking about food]

Yuko: "Seriously, why do people ship me so much with all the other girls? I was even shipped with *shivers* Sayaka..."

[From backstage, a gorilla groaned]

Tomochin: "Maybe you're just too perverted and people could actually picture you groping and molesting every single person in the entire group whether you're straight or not."

Yuko: "Wha-"

Tomochin: *clears throat*"As Yuko the hunter continues to sexually harass Atsu-eo, refusing to take no for an answer-"

Yuko: "I hate you so much."

Tomochin: "I feed on your hate. Besides, that's better off than being Takamina."

Yuko: "Good point" *Yuko went and kiss Atsuko straight in the lips*

Atsuko: "Mpgh!"

Tomochin: "Yeah you could just kiss her senseless. I won't mind." *rolls eyes*

Yuko: *breaks kiss* "Hey there sweet th'ang, I heard you've been tired lately. Well, you pro'lly haven't seen ma fingers in action. Don't worry. I'll show you the ropes to ecstasy." *winks*

[Atsuko was not pleased]

Tomochin: "But Atsu-eo was too weak to even stand up to Yuko's advancements- Oh wait."

[Yuko is now on the ground. Atsuko's feet is on top of Yuko's head. Atsuko was pleased]

Yuko: "Wow Acchan. Black? You're daring tod-"

[Atsuko stomps. Yuko faints]

Tomochin: "... I'm enjoying this more and more."

Act 1, Scene 3 : The AKB48 Theater

The pair of curtains raised again, to reveal a scenery with trees. And there's Rena standing there, in a tree outfit. Though it's not much of a costume since there's only some barks taped on her clothing. Needless to say, the costume was a drag

Enter Sae and Sayaka, with the latter wearing some sort of gorilla outfit. Tho it's pretty much a gorilla mask on her face and that's it. But it's still a better costume than most of the others'

Sae: "Oh Sayaka it seems we are lost."

Sayaka: "..."

Sae: "I dare say you are correct on that accusation."

Sae: "Why yes, I did put on some weight ever since Atsu-eo started cooking."

Sae: *gasp!* "That's a horrible thing to say, Sayaka!"

[Sayaka snapped and screamed incomprehensible words to the director, tho it's more like she's speaking in gorilla language]

Sayaka: "Uhho uhho ho!"

Tomochin: "She's lost it."

Sayaka: "For God's sake! Why am I a Gorilla?! I thought the original story had a freakin horse! THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY CHARACTER NOW!"

Mariko: "You fit more of a gorilla than a horse."

Sayaka: "Aw fuck you!"

Sae: "Sayaka, banana!" *gives Sayaka a banana*

[Sayaka calms down and eats the banana calmly]

Sae: "Thank Goodness I always keep a spare banana in my pocket."

Tomochin: "So that's why the rumors say you have a d-"

Sae: "Shut up, Tomochin."

Tomochin: *rolls eyes* "Everyone disses the narrator."

Rena: "Why am I even on the stage, again?"

Intermission
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:02:00 PM by AshuraX »

Offline taenylove

• Member+
Re: Atsu-eo and Takamidg-iet - Act I -
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 10:28:34 PM »
Hahahaha  XD
This story is funny!  :lol:
Keep updating author-san  :bow:

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 11:22:19 PM »
 :lol: welcome back :fap

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 12:55:28 AM »
Hahahaha!!!
This fic is so epic!!! Hahahaja!!

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 07:41:52 AM »
If you not finish this I'm so not gonna give you AtsuHarem!  :P

I'm never gonna be over this... honestly.... xD

Yuko: *breaks kiss* "Hey there sweet th'ang, I heard you've been tired lately. Well, you pro'lly haven't seen ma fingers in action. Don't worry. I'll show you the ropes to ecstasy." *winks*

I didn't find a mango so...

:taco: :taco:

Offline lossc

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 11:37:33 PM »
this one is really funny XD
Atsu-eo and Takamidg-iet XDDD
i really laughed out loud at home XD

Offline takaminasjokes

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 11:23:53 AM »
this is hilarious! hahaha  :on GJ: :on GJ:
i would love to read more of this XD update soon author-san~  :kneelbow:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 03:33:25 PM »
Author-nim, I want MaYuki + Jurina ASAP XD

That tree XD Rena's like there just standing with nothing else to do XD

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 10:27:17 PM »
Hahahaha !!!!
This story is funny!

Offline South HighBridge

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 06:01:52 PM »
Very funny [emoji106]. Please write the next acts.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Drunken Hearted