JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Understanding

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791951 times)

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1500 on: August 06, 2012, 06:09:51 AM »
Rei, you are my new favorite person.

here,  :heart:, this is for you.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1501 on: August 06, 2012, 06:15:58 AM »
Rei...

I will love you forever.
:heart: Now you live with this XD

I'm gonna guess this never aired or anything...I had the date but I couldn't get the name/venue or find fancams, so maybe there's something else out there, or more fancams D:

Thanks so much for taking the time to look into it for me though...one thank button isn't enough XD

Also, to sorta shift gears (back) for a quick sec, I thought I'd note that I've noticed an odd turn in all the T-ara drama. A lot of people--much like those of us here--seem to have gotten over it and are ready to get some more T-ara in their lives. The people I see doing ridiculous things like demanding apologies for pre-recorded broadcast including the T-ara girls now seem more like straight up haters than "worried" fans or people who legitimately side with Hwayoung. There are also some far less damning articles like this one:

[12.08.05] True or not, the public will only believe what they want about T-ara's bullying situation

The word bullying is now associated with T-ara's name, but the bullying has never been confirmed at this point. Netizens cited various evidences that showed that the bullying claims are untrue. ('T-ara's true bullying incidents' can be read at this post http://thetaratruth.tumblr.com). Nevertheless, "Hwayoung outcast" is thought of as a fact by many now. Why is this? Bullying among girl groups has been discussed since the beginning of the entertainment industry with rumors being believed, but when evidence is brought up and cleverly shows what is wanted to be showed, the public will begin stirring things up.

Of course, because young girls are grouped together in girl groups, there can be issues of envy or jealousy. (It's true with T-ara as well as other girl groups). But now, T-ara are victims of a "witch-hunt" by the public over minor conflicts that arisen in the past. It was reassured there was no bullying, but the public does not believe that. Some netizens have gone to dig up past of members being iljins (gangsters) and their privacy has been exposed as well as their past. There's been many situations brought up online on the Internet by various people showing that T-ara is violent towards Hwayoung and that she's a victim.

T-ara has been bashed. The public had ridiculed them cruelly in order to justify their actions. There was small conflicts in T-ara which could have involved Hwayoung, but when you compare it to the public's reaction it does not equal the same.

The public will believe only what they want to believe. The frightening part is that the attacking of T-ara is not being put to a stop or rebutted. The first reaction to an article like this will be "Oh, they were paid by Kim Kwangsoo to write it," but it won't be rebutted by anyone. People who don't like T-ara will not believe the truth and only believe what they want to believe.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120805n15192
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

edit: another translation: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/imqi5e

and some people are apparently at least half taking t-ara's side: http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/post/28774264777/some-opinions-regarding-t-aras-controversy

So..let's hope for the best? Here's a picture of everybody's favorite Soyeon in her new drama:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:15:13 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1502 on: August 06, 2012, 06:47:45 AM »
Err, what? I thought I had posted my post a few hours ago but it didn't go through. Luckily it's still in the text box, so...

3. A favourite performance.

This is perhaps one of the few FULL live versions of this song. Yet another great underrated song overshadowed by catchy nonsense. Should've gave "Ya ya ya" to Co-Ed when they wanted it first. Since that was the officially promoted song, WAYBLT would be cut off short during lives but worse, it was cut/shortened at weird parts of the song which made it almost unbearable to listen because it lost its flow. My favorite line is Eunjung's "Neorul saranghae, like crazy" cuz I like singing it at karaoke like this...

Me: "Neorul saranghae...LIKE WHAT???"
Everyone: "LIKE CRA-ZY!!!"
XD

But that line was totally cut off during lives. But in this clip it's the full song and we get to see the full dance (although not that great but meh :P) For some reason I like the dance part for Eunjung's line at 2:00. Makes it more...special? *derp* lol At first I thought the audience was fake because they didn't seem to be cheering in sync with the music, like it was just random footage put in. But then later I saw some people singing and dancing along so...it's all good. :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1503 on: August 06, 2012, 11:54:26 AM »
Oh god, so many awesome performances linked :w00t: This is why I'm into T-ara... Some of their choreographies aren't that great (as in, it's mostly just them walking around and doing arm movements), but they fill in for that with their attitude/charisma, both in cool and sexy songs and in party ones like Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey :3 The only song (after their awkward debut times) whose lives I've felt are a bit lacking is Day By Day - I was really looking forward to their Sexy Love promos because it's more of a dance song...

Please Korea, can't we all just go back to what matters, aka the music and performances :lol:

4. Your favourite T-ara group picture.
This is oooold but...

I had to resize it because the original one I had was 4.4mb... BUT IT'S STILL 2MB... :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1504 on: August 06, 2012, 01:00:05 PM »

Super happy fun time spooning picture!

Offline Runningmanlegend1

• ecchi
« Reply #1505 on: August 06, 2012, 02:24:13 PM »
4. fav picture
 for is this one ...somehow show everybody flair  :P2

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1506 on: August 06, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »
Rei, you are my new favorite person.

here,  :heart:, this is for you.

Thank you! ^o^

Rei...

I will love you forever.
:heart: Now you live with this XD

I'm gonna guess this never aired or anything...I had the date but I couldn't get the name/venue or find fancams, so maybe there's something else out there, or more fancams D:

Thanks so much for taking the time to look into it for me though...one thank button isn't enough XD

Hahaha you're very welcome! I enjoyed the "research" XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1507 on: August 06, 2012, 06:53:27 PM »
4. Your Favorite group picture

I was digging back through the thread for this then realized it was on the first page :roll:

Not exactly my favorite picture but a memorable one. T-ara drinking beer! except Jiyeon, pre-Hwayoung, and sans Soyeon which I'm not sure where she went. I think she might've been sick because this was around the time Jiyeon filmed God of Study and the weather was deathly cold so some members got sick (Soyeon didn't get to cameo in the drama, so there you go). It's just an interesting picture because you don't see idols, rather female idols, drinking/promoting beer. I know Big Bang and 2PM had promoted beer brands in the past.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1508 on: August 06, 2012, 06:58:27 PM »
5. A T-ara song that makes you want to dance.

Admitedly, it's BPBP; in fact, I tried learning the dance but even in the privacy of my own room, I still felt embarrassed by doing it. :nervous

6. A T-ara song that you find cool.

Cry Cry, just everything about it was really cool and as somewhat confusing the drama pv was, I really thought it added to it. Plus this.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1509 on: August 06, 2012, 07:18:28 PM »
This is oooold but...

I had to resize it because the original one I had was 4.4mb... BUT IT'S STILL 2MB... :lol:

I LOVE that picture...it's definitely one of, if not THE one I would have chosen...

but since it's already here, I'll go with:

Because badassness. And Jiyeon's bitch face is like the best thing ever.

edit: I'm a filthy cheater, but I live for [big] pictures so I'll drop two honorable mentions:

For Qri's skirt lift and Soyeon's amazing air pose XD
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:32:04 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1510 on: August 07, 2012, 01:09:14 AM »
Aight, catching up just a bit...

2. Your favourite T-ara song.
3. A favourite performance.

Well, two birds with one stone here. I could pick several songs like Roly Poly that got me into T-ara, Bo Beep is a ton of fun etc etc. But I'm still high on Don't Leave. Honey to my ears. Perf isn't live or anything but man does it look great. Even with Jiyeon missing! How about that.

Ah so many good options. Well here's one, with a memorable butt pillow included. :P
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:15:06 AM by Stryfe »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1511 on: August 07, 2012, 06:03:29 AM »
Hard to compete with that ^ one XD  Seriously, it's awesome. Tons of sweets, super girly cuteness and a butt pillow! What more could one ask for in a group pic?  :grin:

Took me a while but I decided on this one due to degree of cuteness  :D

Offline Quick8

« Reply #1512 on: August 07, 2012, 10:24:24 AM »

I wish I could've found a bigger version of this.

Too bad it was just for a video game.  It would have been awesome if this was for an upcoming music video.

Offline Runningmanlegend1

• ecchi
« Reply #1513 on: August 07, 2012, 02:05:45 PM »
5.Tara song that makes you wanna dance...
Very hard to choose is either between bo peep bo peep or my fav roly poly..lol...most of my answer have been related to roly poly..haha :nervous
the part i like the most in roly poly is at the chorus very hard to resist from following it...everytime i heard that part i ll automatically move my body.. :lol: :yossi:
thus i say whole heartily that roly poly is t-ara song that make me move :cow:...  :lol:

this one remind me of the movie sunny  :twothumbs...

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1514 on: August 07, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »
7. A favourite performance from your favourite member.

Quiet hard to choose, considering the performance I want wasn't recorded and when it was perfomed again and captured on a fancam, Hwayoung was already injured so she couldn't participate. So I'll just settle for Hwayoung's rapping.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1515 on: August 07, 2012, 06:06:30 PM »

Same as my answer to #3. But here's  a different video:

This is worth a pseudo-repost because of all the eye-sexing that Hyomin does for the camera. fast-forward to 0:18 seconds in to see what I mean hehe. Otherwise, Boram is lookin' fineeeee and Qri looks like a 7 year old girl left to dress herself in the morning before school lol. Enjoy!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1516 on: August 07, 2012, 06:59:58 PM »
I miss T-ara >____< Wao it's scary to not even know how they are feeling right now, just a complete silence...

I will go for Roly-Poly in Copacabana which was just linked a few posts above mine :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1517 on: August 07, 2012, 11:42:48 PM »

Same as my answer to #3. But here's  a different video:

This is worth a pseudo-repost because of all the eye-sexing that Hyomin does for the camera. fast-forward to 0:18 seconds in to see what I mean hehe. Otherwise, Boram is lookin' fineeeee and Qri looks like a 7 year old girl left to dress herself in the morning before school lol. Enjoy!
Hey, I like that video. I'll use it for my #5 as well. :lol: I still haven't learned all the choreography yet, it's such a fun dance!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1518 on: August 08, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »

Again, it's I Go Crazy Because of You   :lol:  I love the beat of that song and whenever I hear it, some part of me starts moving to the rhythm, even if it's only a finger XD  I would love to learn it but I'm so bad at memorizing dances...

This video is a compilation of performances of IGCBOY, focusing on each member during their respective parts. I like it, coz Korean cameramen (in my opinion) have a huge problem of wild camera work. They make me dizzy going all around too fast and making me miss stuff lol

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1519 on: August 08, 2012, 07:55:34 AM »
4. Your favorite T-ara group picture.
Hmm I'll go with this one since they all look pretty boss-like.

5. T-ara song that makes you want to dance
I'm going to go with BPBP...I occasionally catch myself sorta dancing along in my chair when that song pops up.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Understanding