JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Glass no Pumps

Author Topic: A Bit Blind To Love - chap18 (AtsuMina) - 26/12/2011 [DROPPED]  (Read 89351 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Bit Blind To Love <3
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2011, 06:13:12 AM »
My first comment here! i love this fic keichan!

Atsumina is so inlove ! and my favorite couple KojiYuu is so funny as hell! <333 Please make Yuko serious this time and have their date sooooo romantic!

Update soon!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2011, 08:02:41 AM »
gooooooooooooooooood history i like too much pleeease update!!

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »
I'd actually prefer it if u updated Priceless Love :P

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2011, 03:22:27 PM »
Atsumina inlove~ :luvluv1:

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2011, 11:37:34 AM »
 :mon ouch: HELLO~ I have finally had time to type something... It's not much but this is all the motivation I had... My AKBness is slowly dying... I am sorry life is just hectic atm. Anyway just a few quick A/N.

@haruki16: I have tried my best to type something slightly romantic!
@Haruko: I have tried my best to update! There isn't much but I lack motivation.
@Arakawa: Haha really? Why? Hmm... Inspire me and I might!
@Kiiz: Yes they are in love!
@FoF: Thanks for the motivational messages! I hope you update soon as well! I will try and bring the ninja back!

Anyway, here it is, please enjoy and comment.
Chapter Seventeen
Here I am, alone with my squirrel. Although the evening didn’t start too well with her lack of romanticism, (seriously teppanyaki… was she serious?) it has finally worked out. She took me out shopping and bought us a pair of matching iphone cases. She has one of Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks and I have one of Brittany. She’s so cute sometimes. I don’t think she knows that I love her because she is always so caring and cute. Her smile makes me smile unconsciously. At the moment we are at her house. She decided that she was going to cook me dinner. I’ve never had her cooking before so I’m quite curious. Yuko please don’t give me food poisoning. I guess I better check how’s she’s going. Looking in I spot her breaking out in sweat from stirring the contents in the saucepan. How cute….

“Yuko~, I’m hungry~” Turning around she runs towards me and pushes me back into the lounge room.

“Nyan Nyan you can’t be in here the heat my damage your beauty” chuckling gently I pull her in close against me and gently nibbled her nose.

“But I’m soooooooo hungry right now”. Grinning wildly she pecks my lips.

“I’ll go serve it out immediately my dearest princess”. She quickly salutes before she scrambles back into the kitchen. All I could do was sit on the couch and smile to myself. I’m happy we are together. She suddenly seems so much more mature yet cute at the same time. I can’t see myself with anyone but her…

O_o

On the other side of Tokyo two girls lay in bed in a quiet apartment…

Pulling the blankets up, the young girl gently covered herself and her girlfriend. The cold breeze from outside had seeped through the curtains sending shivers through the girls bodies as it touched their bare skin. Hugging herself close against her girlfriend who lay still from the exhaustion of the hours before, she gently kissed the younger girls bare shoulder. She felt as the latter’s naked body shifted against hers, it was a touch she had only discovered yesterday that she has now become addicted to. She has never felt such a sensation before. It is one that can entirely take control of her thoughts. One that made her believe that two bodies can somehow mould perfectly into each other. She listens to the soft breathing of her girlfriend, only moments ago was it shallow and rough. She heard the angelic voice of her girlfriend hit unknown tones for the second night in a row. It escaped her soft lips with such exuberance and finesse. It was surreal, and she hopes she will forever be the only one to hear such delicate vocals.

O_o

Two girls were walking down a quiet street towards the train station…

“We don’t see each other that often anymore”

“Yeah I know…”

“It seems as though you are too busy to make time for me. For us...”

“I’m sorry but I just have to take this opportunity that I have been given.”

“Are you that busy you don’t even have time to reply to my messages?”

“…”

“I think I need a break from you”

“W-what?”

“We need a break, I need a break, we’ve become distant… I don’t even feel like we are together anymore”

“B-but”

“Please.”

“…”

“You are busy and have to work on your career, and I… I need to see what else is out there in life… You’re not the only one who needs to embrace the opportunities given to them…”

“…”

“I better go… bye”

The young girl left the latter standing alone on the footpath. Despite the sound of the serene water underneath the bridge all the latter could hear was the sound of her heart breaking as tears streamed down her face. What she didn’t know was that the other girl was in a worse state than herself.

O_o

Back at Yuko’s house the girl’s were sitting at the dining room table feasting upon Yuko home cooked “Lovel-Lovel Nyan-Nyan Din-Din”. Yuko had cooked okonomiyaki. She had cooked it and shaped it perfectly into the figure of a cat head. Haruna had told herself, no matter how it tasted to her it was perfect because it was made out of love.

“Itadakimasu!” They both said in unison before digging into the well prepared meal.

“Well what do you think?” Yuko said eagerly. To Haruna’s amazement it was the most delicious okonomiyaki she had ever had. Could love really change her tastebuds?

“It’s the best in world!” She said with her most sincere smile. This instantly made the latter blush.

“Oh stop flirting” The squirrel replied softly in embarrassment.

“I’m not, it’s true.” She said before she gently kissed her squirrel on the cheek. “You can cook for me everynight.”

“R-r-really?”

“Mhmm.” She replied before putting another mouthful in her mouth. The squirrel immediately began rambling, the thoughts of what to cook for her princess began flooding her mind.

“I’m going to cook you the best meal ever! Teriyaki salmon bento… miso… no no how about hamburg steak…” The list went on as the taller girl smiled to herself quietly as she watched her squirrel’s excitement. She was, for the first time ever in her life, genuinely happy and in love.

O_o

Acchan slowly moved around in her girlfriend’s embrace. She turned around slowly and faced the latter. She could tell the latter was extremely fatigued, how she knew this? Because she knew the latter had a habit of drooling whilst asleep when she was extremely fatigued. She smiled and gently wiped the dribble from the corner of the shorter girl’s lips. Slowing she used her index finger to trace the sleeping girl’s complexion. She would make sure that even if one day she lost her sight she would be able to recognise every inch of her girlfriend with the simplicity of a touch. Unknown to her the latter had woken up and was staring at her. It wasn’t until she felt the latter’s hand grasp her own that she looked up into those beautiful brown orbs.

“I love you”

Something so simple made her heart skip a beat. A giant grin crept onto her face as she blushed furiously.

“I love you too.”

Slowly moving forward she caught the latter’s lips with her own. As the kiss began to get more intense she felt as the shorter girl chuckled against her lips. Moving back she looked at the latter confused as she was starting to laugh like a hyena.

“Babeh… you can’t seriously still be horny… your stamina is amazing!”

Acchan immediately began to hit the later in embarrassment.

“What if I am?” The shorter girl immediately stopped laughing and starred at the taller girl.

“Well then I definitely need to learn how to clone myself like Naruto!” She then began to chuckle again as the latter recommenced hitting her playfully.

“You’re such an otaku!”

O_o

It was late. Very late. Yet still two figures were sitting in the exact same spot they were in a few hours ago. With multiple empty plates spread across the messy table, two girls were leaning back against their chairs as their stomachs rose up in the air. They had eaten enough dumplings to feed a third world country. They were definitely unlady-like and their style of consuming the dumplings was definitely not one you would see of the average idol… it was more of one of a hungry beast… and definitely one that scared the other customers. Slowly falling into a food coma the shorter girl reached for a napkin to wipe the excess soy sauce from the edges of her lips. She was in heaven she looked across at the other girl who was in a similar state. She could see the bulge protruding from the latter’s shirt. She turned to the side and rubbed her belly. She heard movement and looked back across the table at the girl moving off her seat.

“Where are you going?” She said softly, her mouth was too exhausted from the exercise for her to speak.

“Toilet.” The latter replied before walking off. The young girl shifted in a more comfortable position and drifted off to sleep. However she was woken up soon after by the sound of her message tone. Moving slowly she grabbed her phone out of her bag. Opening up her phone she slowly read the message out aloud.

“Thanks for paying.” She closed her phone and resumed her previously position. However this only lasted mere seconds as she finally processed what just happened. “THAT BITCH!” She was about to jump up from her seat when the waitress presented her with the bill.

“That’ll be 25000 yen please.”

With her mouth agape she slowly but surely pulled out the notes from her Gachapin wallet. She knew deep down something would taste better than the dumplings she consumed. That, she knew was the taste of revenge once she succeeds.

TBC

Thanks for being patient! I will try my best to continue my fanfics!
Love Keichan ^_^

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
Re: A Bit Blind To Love <3 Updated Chapter 17
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2011, 12:01:53 PM »
Yea!!!!! You updated it~~~~ :)
I've been waiting ;)

Thank you for updating~~  :cow:
Although I guess I have to read the story again XD

XD Will be waiting for ur next update for sure!!!  O0

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »
Ahahah Miichan lost!!!!
I wonder who is the couple who broke up

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2011, 01:33:50 PM »
Awww kojiYuu is sooooo cute  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Atsumina being so horny  :smhid

LOL Miichan! Owned!  XD

and.. what couple just broke up?!  :?

please update soon!! :thumbsup

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2011, 01:54:02 PM »
what happen??? :? :? :? :?
I'm kinda lost.... may be I need to read from the start :nervous :sweatdrop: :nervous

but from this chapter I know it will become a grea tfanfic :wub: :inlove: :heart:

Ok lets start read again... :otomerika:
 Good luck for next chapter... UPDATE SOON!!! :thumbsup :bow:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2011, 01:59:48 PM »
nice update..... please continue soon

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2011, 05:59:21 PM »
its so surprising!
Keichan, I have finished reading all chapters in this fic. Just finished some hours ago. I waited for your update and when I went online, you updated!! yeeeeyy  :yossi:
I love this story! my AtsuMina  :wub: :wub: day by day their love are developing  :drool: :heart:  I hope you can update the next chapt as fast as possible. I am curious about the couple who just broken up.  :panic:

btw, my first comment here. yoroshiku!  :twothumbs

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2011, 12:11:52 AM »
This is the first time I reply cause I didn't want to bump the thread xDDD;;; Couple breaking up? MaYuki? WMatsui? ;A;?
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2011, 03:35:06 AM »
First time reviewer and I don't know why it took me so long to do it either. :P

Ah kojiyuu is so sweet and atsumina is of course controlled by Acchan's never ending hormones lol But who are those mystery couples? :s

Oh and Yuko cooking for Haruna, did you get that from the interview on MS or do you have no idea what I'm talking about? Cause I kinda want to know...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2011, 06:53:57 AM »
aww kojiyuu is grown up!! but yuko you are alone with haruno and you wasn`t doing nothing perv... wow

jaja sexadicchan.. you are totally horny.. and you midget doesn`t matter :D .. cool scenes :D

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2011, 07:39:31 AM »
Who's the couple who broke up?  :?
Horny Atsumina is just  XD
And KojiYuu couple...cute!  :twothumbs
Eat and run! Miichan is soooo going to be pissed. Revenge Revenge!  :twisted:

Gald to see you update! Hope the ninja goes back soon!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
Re: A Bit Blind To Love <3 Updated Chapter 17 POLL ADDED 4/11 ^_~ RAWR
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2011, 03:48:41 AM »
 :mon cigar: Hello~ Just popping in quickly to add a poll! Basically I'm thinking of just thinking of breaking up the couple... but I want to see the likelihood of someone inflicting pain on me for doing it...

Flean

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2011, 03:54:22 AM »
ARGH!!!!!  :OMG:  Don't break my Takacchan!!!!  :frustrated: Don't you dare!!!!  :scolding:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2011, 05:14:04 AM »
Break them up?  :OMG: Don't do that to them, oi!!  :scolding: :scolding:
You will know what will happen to you if you dare to do that!!  :on voodoo: :on kimbo:
But I think a little drama between them is accepted  :kekeke: you know, to make it more interesting  :glasses:

Dont you dare to break them!!  :scolding: :temper:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2011, 06:53:37 AM »
maybe a jelousy drama!!... a rival for atsuko/minamo sound good..

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2011, 01:30:51 AM »
 :mon bat:  RAWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Ohayo~ This voting this is fun, it seems as though I won't really get killed! Ahahahahahaha And thanks for the "I Love Cheesecake" voters cos you're awesome~!!

@skytsuna: Hey hey sorry I had to make you re-read the fanfic! But more than that thank you for reading it at all!
@kahem: Haha yes the couple... that will come up shortly!
@haruhi16: thanks for the comment! And yeah the couple are all a bit weird.
@cocos_milos: Thanks for reading my fic. I hope it is worth your time reading the whole thing!
@Sydney W: Hahaha thank you~ and yes update...
@moekare: Haha thank you and im glad i updated after you read it. And dont dare aye... Well imma ninja! and a daredevil... I fear of death is minimal!!!
@arisa03: Lol... you are scared to bump a thread xD wtf anyway thanks for commenting and the couple will estabished soon...
@Kid_Alpha: Hey hey thank you first timer! And yeah I made it up about Kojiyuu, just what is in my head I guess is what I type.
@Haruko: Haha jealousy drama... hmm... well more people have currently voted for a lil bit of drama...
@Fofchan: Haha as we discussed in pms.... I can be a bitch at times... and a ninja bitch isnt the best thing xD
@Flean: What you gonna do about it? >=O get your turtle to attack me? Cos your turtle is on my side! p.s dont abuse me on jpervs!

Anyway....  I present to you....

Chapter Eighteen

Things can change in mere seconds. A life can be changed. A heart can be broken. A bond could be torn apart. For love is the most fragile thing in the world. And all it took was one mistake, one wrong turn, one decision that would hurt them for what feels like eternity. Everyone thought it would last forever. It was innocent. A naïve love. But what one could accept, another couldn’t. And in this case… her family could not accept it.

All she could remember was the sound of a door opening, light creeping into a pitch black room, the sound of a loud gasp and then movement next to her. Then a realisation. Her father’s piercing eyes. Filled with fury. Filled with pain. In one swift movement, only seconds did it take. He swarmed in like a restless army and took her lover from her side. Dragging her away from her grasp. Forcing her to get dressed. Her mother blocked her from passing through. Her fingers gently grazing the one’s which usually intertwine with her own. Her heart sank as she heard the deafening screams from the latter.  The sudden slamming of the front door. She felt fatigue before the cold slap across her face. Tears streaming down her swollen cheeks as she hears the banging on her front door. That saying “So close, yet so far.” She finally understood it. She was being warned. Never to see the latter again. The last thing she remembers is hyperventilating. Then she was out cold. It was too much to bear.

She woke up the next morning. She was locked in her own room. A dungeon. A lonely dungeon. One in which she could not escape. She cried, for that was all she could do.

~Fin~

Thanks for reading A Bit Blind To Love <3

JOKE!!!! :mikilaugh: Anyway that's all I could be bothered to type. Then I decided a prank would be good...so the turtle and I found it amusing to do this.... However once it is done I will post the rest of the chapter up! Anyway I feel as though I am in harms way...Therefore, I shall sneak away before getting abused. :mon hobo:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Glass no Pumps