JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Watashi No Kao

Author Topic: [2010.06.23] AKB48 Yokohama Arena Concert DVD  (Read 17730 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [2010.06.23] AKB48 Yokohama Arena Concert DVD
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 10:33:18 AM »
lol, cool to see that they gave Rena her classic Classmate line. And how does she stay in character while singing such a peaceful sounding song  :lol:

edit: Nachu  :bleed eyes:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:00:30 AM by BarrieV »

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 10:08:05 PM »
Finished all 3 concerts... quite a marathon. Remembered someone mentioning about the odd stage structure and I have to say it did interfere with the camerawork which was quite sloppy. Missed ques and same set-ups especially on reused songs. Lots of costume malfunctions also (not complaining about Naachan's though, nice...).

Despite all that, the general ideas for the concert were quite good. New team formations were exciting and the Majisuka theme was excellent. SDN continue to impress. The pyrotechnics created a kinda WWE feel to the concerts.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 03:01:11 AM »
there's actually THREE concerts?! I may have to actually buy this..

I saw a little bit of it during the fan meeting..i love the one part where Maeda and Naachan were singing and the one girl left with Maeda. As they walked away, Maeda gave Nacchan the evil eye..best part of it so far!(like I said, it's about as far as I got)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 12:26:06 AM »
[I originally put this in the actual concert thread;  now I found this one...  it belongs here instead, so I moved it.  So yes, maybe you saw it before, heh heh.  No replies though.  Wonder if anyone can help?  Kudasai]

I wonder if anyone can kindly please help out with a couple of brief translations from the official site for this DVD set, from these two images in the header:

And thanks a huge amount for the setlists, jafeijai...  now all I gotta do is work out whos' who singing them!

BTW, only watched Disk 1 so far, but it's good to see SKE48 getting in there too even though (I think) it was promoted as an AKB48 event.  I hadn't expected to see them.  Disk 1 is as others have said just an awesome experience.  AKB/SKE really fill the house with sound and action - and that's no small task, Yokohama Arena being what it is.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:40:31 AM by sayumi_fan »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »
^Yeah SKE48 usually pops up. The Budokan concerts were actually promoted as having all the members present, meaning ske would also have unit songs.
The header is just some quick info about the dvd box as far as I can tell.

Finally watched the new agencies announcement... pretty awesome. First, everybody is shocked... since we all know what the last announcement like this was all about  :lol: but this was just good fun. Some girls overexcited because they got into a good agency, others just surprised with a "who are they" kinda look on their faces  :lol:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 07:32:42 PM »
OMG THE MAJISUKA CONCERT <3 <3 <3 <3  :wub:  :inlove:  :cow: FREAKING GENIUS  :panic:

Sometimes AKB48's extreme fan-service is PURE AWESOME. Freaking motorcycles on stage!  :pimp: Even Lee Hyori on got one and never rode it anywhere on stage! And then they were pretty blatant with the pairings fan-service, the end to Kinjareta Futari was hilarious. They really love putting the meta into their shuffles, like with the HarunaAcchan Meshibe and MeetanNonti Tonari no Banana from previous concerts.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Watashi No Kao