JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: Different Chapter 16 - LAST CHAPTER UPDATE  (Read 35002 times)

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Re: Different Chapter 4 ! (back to original story!)
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »
updated soon~  :twothumbs
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Different Chapter 5 ~
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 02:46:23 PM »
hey! sorry for the late update, I had to join a quarantine for a while so I can't update. gomenasai!  :on cny2:
and,as usual.. sorry for bad grammar
please enjoy!
------

After Yuki go home, I close the door slowly. It just still feel hurt… again, my tears flowing down.

“Mayu Nee-chan?? Why are you crying??” Kaoru approach me then standing in front of me
“It’s fine Kao-chan, I’m alright..” I said then wipe my tears and crouch my body to make me have same height as Kaoru

“Nee-chan, Yuki Nii-chan is your boyfriend, right??” ask Kaoru. Then he continue his word
“I heard your conversation with him. He love you so much, you know..”

“Kao-chan…” I hug him tightly then he reply it.
“It’s fine, Mayu Nee-chan.. It’s fine..” 

----

“going again to earth.. Yuki??” My father said. I just keep walking
“what are you doing there, doing something with.. hmm, what is her name ?? ahh, It’s Mayu, right?? How stupid” wait, he know about Mayu ?!
“Well, her life.. It’s always in my hand, you know. It just like…” he showed me some small statue in his hand, then
“Boom… just with small work, she’s gone…” I stop my step

“Never touch her!!” I clenching my hand hardly, then face him
“How silly, I’m the god of death. I could kill her without touching her”

“you can never ever hurt her, even just a scratch”
“you don’t know anything, Yuki”
“you’re the one who don’t know anything, father”

-----

Today, Another day in school. It’s already 1 week after that thing happen, when Yuki told me about his engagement. As always, it’s boring. And somehow, I can’t stop thinking about Yuki. He doesn’t coming to school this morning. And he is really mysterious, I think he hide something to me. About he doesn’t come to school 1 week in a month, or even sometimes he doesn’t come to school in 1 month. That’s make my curiosity increase.

“ohayou Mayu-chann~~” Jurina walking to my way and waving her hand
“ohayou Jurina..” I said

“Hey, I want to tell you good news!!” Jurina yelled to me
“Yeah, go on..” I reply her
“Me and Ren-kun will marry!!” she said while shake my body

“Whoa! Okay, you’re not kidding right?!!” I stop her hand that shake my body
“Of course I’m not, see…” she show me her ring, well that is an engaged ring
“well, when the wedding will be announced??” I asked her
“Probably after my graduation?? Well, I and him not yet talked about that..” she said, I just nod agree

“How about you and Yuki, Mayu-chan??” Ask Jurina, I just remain in silent
“Mayu-chan?? Are you..”

“he is engaged with someone else, Jurina.” I said while facing the floor
“M-Mayu..”

“I’m fine, okay?? Just, ignore me.” I said. Jurina pulled me for a hug, a tight hug
“Don’t hold yourself, Mayu” she said while hugging me tightly
“Jurina,it’s hard, I… I can’t…”

“Yuki love you a lot, Mayu. I know at the first time I doubt him. But now, I know he’s a good man. I believe he’s doing his best too” Jurina said

----

4 PM, time to go home. Well, another lonely day. Jurina… Well, she’s going to Ren-senpai’s home. You all know what they doing there right?

I keep walking. I feel there’s someone followed me. No, maybe there are many of them! Are they stalking me?? I turn back but there’s nothing but an empty chair beside a tree. Then when I was go to walk again. Someone grabbed me and covered my mouth with his handkerchief. Unfortunately, I’m alone here. There’s no one in here. And now what I think is. I think I was rapped.

The man who took me with him, bring me to a group of people. They all have red eyes. Are they all use soft lens?? God, what the heck are they?!

“You got her, huh, Koba”
“You can’t under estimate me, Dude”

They talked for a while. Seriously, are they took me just to listen their stupid conversation?!

“Boss, what can we do to her?? The Lord told us just to destroy her. Well, beside that, can we play something first??”
“well, you know boss. ‘that’ thing..”

‘BRUK’

“what are you thinking about?! She’s Yuki-sama’s girlfriend!" they ‘called’ boss said. W-Wait, Yuki-sama?? Is there something that Yuki hide from me ?!

“no one would do something to her..”
“Y-Yuki–sama!!” all of the member of the group shocked when they saw Yuki there, well except the boss. And again… I’m wondering why they called Yuki with that ‘’sama’’ ?? I never know that Yuki was from oujosama’s family.
‘’heh.. nothing can stop us to do our job!”

“b-but.. he’s the..”
“it’s The Lord’s order. Guys, knock him out!” all of them running to Yuki.
“like the hell I will fall for you!!!” then suddenly, the ground shaking. Somehow, Yuki was flying, but his eyes closed. Then all off sudden, when he opened his eyes, I don’t see the black orbs that I always see, I don’t know why but it same like them, it’s red. Same thing happen to his hair. Everything on Yuki seems not like him. What I thinking now is, it’s not Yuki. Maybe something has entered into Yuki’s body. I-It’s not him…

With his power, he can broke their legs easily. But, is he really Yuki?? He looks different. Everything about him is different. Is it why he said we’re different??

“Mayu, go!” Yuki shout to me while still fight against them
“N-No!”

‘BAM!’

The last men survive there already knocked by Yuki

“What the heck are you thinking about huh?! They’re different!! They not like you!! Just with one single punch, you can die!!” I still keep silent
“baka. C’mon, I’ll carry you” he crouch in front of me, then I get to his back
“nah, let’s go ??”
“h-hai..”

----

We walked until we find a place to hide. Well, the one who walked was Yuki, I’m riding on him, hehe.

“Ne, Yuki…” I said while get down from him, find some place to sit
 “Nani??” he sit beside me

“Why you never told it to me?? Who is you actually, Yuki??”
 “I always want to say it to you, but I’m scared that you will afraid of me when seeing me in this condition. And you will never believe me, Mayu”

“What the heck are you thinking about?! How can I afraid of you?! I’m your girlfriend, seriously?!”
 “okay, I’ll tell you…” he took a long breath

“Mayu… I’m the son of the God Of Death.” He said. He is joking right?!

“one more thing, I’m not human. I’m demon” So that’s why he can be with me forever, huh? Maybe his parents already know about me and him. Maybe the engagement just to separated me and Yuki.

“it’s not like I can’t be with you, there so many demon who fall in love with human and  married. But, my father never wanted me to be with human. He wanted me to be with the same like our creature. He wanted me to be with a demon too” he said

“it’s already dark. You must go home, and I can’t be here to long if it’s already dark.” He said
 “want me to drive you home?? Maybe I don’t bring my car or anything to drive you home, but I always bring my back you know..”
 “baka Yuki..”
 “not really, hehe. C’mon we must go home now” he lift up me to his back
“arigatou, for always being here for me..”
“it’s because I love you, baka..”
“I love you too…”

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Different Chapter 5 ~
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 08:47:42 PM »
:'< i hope they can stay together

Uodate soon

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Re: Different Chapter 5 ~
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 10:03:17 AM »
hey guys! this story will end soon, so I want to ask you all about the ending. what ending you prefer to read, a sad ending or happy ending??
I'm confusee .-.

please reply it hehe xD

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Different Chapter 5 || What ending you prefer to read ?
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 10:30:07 AM »
HAPPY!!!

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2014, 11:33:00 AM »
I dont care what ending it is, as long as it have one :)
Both would be great, just write what you want to

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Different Chapter 5 || What ending you prefer to read ?
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »
Happy! <3

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 04:28:36 PM »
happy! thanks for updating  :bow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
mayuki so sweet  :deco: :deco:

update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2014, 11:27:33 AM »
Hey, same like my another story, "Unknown"
I'll post the next chapter maybe 'more' longer than usual.

My laptop suddenly brokenn .-. Gosh I don't know what happen to it
And they said that almost 'all' data will dissapear .-.

I'm sorry for it and I'll post the next chapter as soon as possible!!!

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Waaa (╥﹏╥) I'm sad about your laptop bro, I know how it feels!

But anyway, please continue it! Sad or happy ending is okay with me. I like the story (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
of course happy and healthy

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline chocholate

• Member+
FINALLY!! Different chapter 6!!
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »
finally .-.
my laptop finally already fixed!!

so, since I've not continued this fic for a long time, I decided to write "Different" first then I'll write "Unknown"

and then, sorry if there's any wrong grammars and typo or anything wrong with this fic, I'm just a beginner writer with a standard skill  :bow: :kneelbow:

well, douzo!!

----

Mayu POV

The first class really boring, and I almost fall asleep because of that. Then yeah, now is the break time. Now I go to the rooftop to eat my bento, alone. Yeah, maybe alone. Because Jurina maybe with Ren-senpai now and I don't want to destroy their moment together. Beside of that, I like to be alone.

"Mayu! I've searching for you all entire school!! Gzz, I don't know why you always like to be in here" Jurina suddenly came and almost broke the door, 'yeah, she opened it to hard'
"It’s always making me calm. Just shut your mouth and sit down here if you want to stay here or just go away. Anyway, why you don't go with Ren-senpai today?" I said
"Well, you know him, right? He always busy, but I already told him to eat his lunch first. And he prefers to eat at student council room. He choose his job more than me" Jurina said while pouted
"That's not like that you, baka. Maybe he wanted to eat while finishing his job at his office" I said

"You look like have some troubles. Is there anything happen between you and Yuki?" She asked me with worried face.
"J-Jurina, you'll never understand about it" I said with shaking voices.
"So said it to me, then I can understand it" she said
"N-No!"

"Why you don't want to say it to me?? I'm your friend right? What is the matter about say your problems to your friend?!"
"I-I don't know how to said it to you. It's hard to explain" I said while still facing the ground
"Mayu, just say it to me.." Jurina hold my shoulders

"He's different with us"
"What do you mean?"
"He's not human"
"I don't get it"

"I've said it to you.."
"So explain it to me"
"He's a demon, okay. He's the son of the God of Death"

"..." We remain silent

"Jurina, I'm scared..." I hug her tightly. She reply my hug while stroke my hair
"It's fine, nothing gonna happen" she said as I still in her embrace
"I'm scared that he will dissapear from me. I'm scared he'll never back to my side again. I don't want to lose him, I love him. Jurina, I don't know what to do" I'm crying and crying. That just what I can do. I'm not strong like him, I just a weak person. I always think about something, between me and him. Why you've fallen for me? Why I've fallen for you, Yuki? I never want a yankee boy to be my boyfriend, but why I've fallen for you? I always thinking a happy life with the one I love since I was a kid. But being with you, it's always surrounded by violent, fighting, and all other thing I never liked. I never think to love a demon like you. But you, you make me see the other side of the bad things I always thinking about. You give me your kindness, your warmness, your love.

"What if he's..."
"Stop with that 'what if'. You, Yuki, and everyone will be fine. I've say it to you, nothing gonna happen. Stop thinking negative" Jurina said while faced me
"Now, let's go home. You can't go to the class like this. I'll tell the teacher that you're sick and I'll drop you home." She said then stands up. She lifted me up then smiles

"But.."
"No but, you'll go with me"
"U-Un.."

----

Yuki POV

"Yuki, your father..." Rino came to me with his worried face
"Yeah, I know it. I'll go there." I said then move to my father's room

"It's good to see you here, Yuki" my father said
"Just move to the important part" I said
"About that girl, I'll tell you smoothly. It will never be good. You are the next leader of our emperor. And that girl, she's just a normal human. It will be okay if you're just normal villagers here or a human. But you're my successor, son" he said while facing me
"What is the different about that? Why just because I'm you're successor so I can't choose the one who will live with me until the end of my life? Why those villagers can marry a human and I'm not? We're same, father. Those villagers were a demon and me too. So what is the different between it?" I'm getting mad; I always asked that question to myself. What is the different between me and other demon in this hell?

"My son, our ancestor already makes the rules for us. And we can't against it. You've already know it" he stood up
"You're the top now. So why you just change that stupid rules. We can't force our hearts, father. You've already felt it. Mom and you, you both love each other. I just want to be beside her, for the rest of my life. Please, I can't left her, father" I kneeled in front of him. Begging for him to allow me to be with her, but
"I can't, this is the rule. She must die."
"No! Not her, please. I beg you"
"Rino! Take him!"
"Yes, my lord" he came to me then whispered,
"I'm sorry, Yuki. I can't do anything" then he touch my chest. And everything becomes dark. It's one of Rino's ability, playing into people’s mind. Suddenly I feel like I was falling. Then, a sudden flashback came to my mind.

When she was smiling,

Sleeping on my back

Shock after our first kiss,

Pout,

And crying, because of me.

"I'm sorry for loving you, Mayu"
 ----
I and Jurina was on our way to my home. Jurina force me to let her coming to my home. It’s stupid, really. I’m fine. That time I just want to let everything stuck in my heart out from it. And now, I’m really fine.

“Tadaimaa...” I said. Then Kaoru coming to us while smilling happily.
“Jurina Nee-chan!!” he approach Jurina then hugging her.
“Hey, long time no see you, Kao-chan” Jurina said.

“Who is your sibling actually?” I said to him, then he just grinning.
“Hehe, welcome home, Mayu Nee-chan” he said than hugging me.
“Yeah, yeah, just continue your game. Me and her will go to my room” I said.

“Mou, but I want to play with Jurina Nee-chan” he pouted.
“I can play with you later, okay? After I finished my work with that cyborg over there” Jurina said while pointing her finger to me, then laughing.
“Hey, stop teasing me..” I said. This two people just like the old times.
“Okay, okay. Let’s go to your room” she said. Then we head to my room.
“Hmm, it stills same like the last time I'm going here” she said while examined my room.
“I’m too lazy to change this room” I said to her.
“Oh, you’re right. You’re just a lazy cyborg” she said while grinning.

“Stop with that cyborg thing, It's not funny” I said.
“Yeah, yeah. Sorry” she said then sat on my bed, still examined my room. Then see took the frame picture beside my bed. There was me and Yuki. Our first photo together, maybe the first and last.

“Actually, you two look great together” Jurina said while smiling then look into me.
“But fate doesn’t seem like it never want me to be together with him. There’s something that always separated us” I said to her. She still smiling and put the frame picture back to it place.
“No, not yet. Sometimes, love will need some sacrifice” Jurina said.

“Well, is this the teddy bear that Yuki gave to you?” Jurina took the teddy bear on top of the bed.
“Y-Yeah, that’s the teddy bear that I’ve told to you before” I said to her. I’m still remember how hard Yuki tries to get that teddy bear.
“Hey, you’re daydreaming huh??” Jurina grinning to me.
“E-Eh? Etto..”

“Don’t lie to me...” she said, teasing me.
“J-Just go down and play with Kao-chan, you’ve already told him that you want to play with him, right?”
“Yeah, you’re right. Well, I’m coming down first”
“Okay. Just go by yourself first. I’ve something to do”
“Okay”

After Jurina exited the room, I took the teddy bear, hugging it tightly and crying.

“I miss you, Yuki. Don’t leave me alone..”

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FINALLY!! Different chapter 6!!
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2014, 02:02:16 PM »
Omedetou! Congrats for your already-health-back laptop ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Yuki should have just killed his father Щ(ºДºщ) Poor Mayu being left by Yuki...

Next chapter please (˘ʃƪ˘)

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Different chapter 7!! Updated!
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2014, 07:12:22 PM »
Well, hello minna..
I'm coming back with another update~
But I'm thinking to continue it or just make this chapter to be the last chapter..
Since I use my phone to update this, I can't talk to much .-.

Douzo~

----

Author POV

Yuki awake from his long sleep. He’s still confused, ‘What the hell is tihs?? And why I’m here?’ He thought. His hand tied by some seal. Now he remembers, he was dragged by Rino. So there was rino, on the other side of the room.

“Finally... God, I’ve wait for you to awake for 10 hours.” Rino said.
  “I never told you to wait for me. And why you bring me to this room. Come on, open this seal.” Yuki said to Rino while show him his arm.
  “No way. Your father told me to do that.” Rino said
  “Ah, come on. I must go to school today. I have a test.” Yuki said to rino while sighing.

‘He’s awake?’
   “Yes, he’s awake.”
   ‘Finally. Then do it now.’
   “But...”
   ‘Can’t but. It’s almost late.’
   “Okay...”

“Again, I’m sorry, Yuki. I can’t do anything.” Rino said while approach to Yuki.
  “Don’t say that my father told you to hypnotized me,again? No way!”
  “I’m sorry. I must obey him”

Yuki was struggled, trying to escape. But unfortunately, the seal made he can’t use his power. 

“What the, what’s wrong with you? I think you understand me?! But why,”
  “It’s your father’s order, I can’t do anything!”
  “He’s just...” 

Rino put his hand to Yuki’s head that made Yuki stop to shutting to him. Yuki’s eyes suddenly become red, same as his hair. He transformed to a Demon, under Rino’s control.

“Go to earth, take Watanabe Mayu here. Just her, don’t do anything except my order, understand, Black?” Rino said to Yuki while Yuki just showed him expressionless face.
  “Hai.”

----

Mayu was on her way to school with Jurina. Since today Ren must attend a meeting with other school, so Jurina going to school with her. It’s not like Jurina just with her while Ren can’t, well... maybe that’s true. But actually Jurina just want to be with him when he has a day off, that’s not rare since Ren is a super busy people, and of course Mayu understand it as her friend.

“Mayu, I think the man in front of there always looking on you.” Jurina said to Mayu while pointing to the man at the bust stop in front of them.
  “Eh, that’s the same guy who fought with Yuki a week ago.”  Mayu said. She stll remember it clearly, when some group of man took her and Yuki saved her, when Yuki revealed another side of him. And now, the lead of the group came again, approaching Mayu and Jurina.

“Sorry, but go away if you still love your life.” That man said to Jurina while trying to take Mayu from her. But Jurina is a strong girl, she hold Mayu tight.
  “But, unfortunately, I rather die than seeing my friend taken by a weird guy.” She said
  “How dare you..?!”

“What’s wrong here? Is there something bother your work, Sano-san?” there’s a guy, looked a little bit young than the man in front of Mayu and Jurina.

“Y-Yuki?”
  “Hey Yuki, you know him huh? So please make him go away from here. We’re late to go to school.” Jurina say to Yuki.
  “Sorry? I’ve never meet you before. And Sano-san, do your work faster so we can go back to Hell city, it sucks to be here.” He said
  “Yuki? Something has go inside you right? There’s no way you don’t know me. Hey, we’ve promise each other. You’ve promise to me Yuki, don’t you remember it?” Mayu said while shaking Yuki’s body. But Yuki seems different, he really doesn’t know about Mayu and Jurina.

“Yuki! She’s your girlfriend!!” Jurina said while strugging from ‘that’ Sano-san hand, but she’s still weak compare to Sano-san. Sano-san can defeat her easily.

‘Those orbs, I know you still there, Yuki. Please, be you again Yuki’ Mayu thought

Before Mayu said other things to him, the man that Yuki called ‘Sano-san’ already took her. He said some spell to her, and then she fainted.

“Mayu! Oi! Where do you bring her?!” Jurina said
  “Shut up.” Yuki said while make a portal for him and Sano-san who bring Mayu

----

Yuki POV

“Urgh...” I said while rubbing my head. It’s hurts, really.
 “Mayu! Where is her?! Oi! Sano, where is her?! and why I’m here?!” I said, trying to unleased the seal on my arm.
  “Y-Yuki-sama?! E-Eto, Rino-sama put some spell to you to make you follow his order.” Sano said to me.
  “Again?! And wher he took Mayu?!” I said to him.
  “Rino-sama took her to the execution room. I heard that Lord-sama will make a special excecution for her.” Sano said
  “That old man?! Okay. You, stay here.” I sad then running to that execution room. ‘I must save her, even if that will sacrifice my life. I’ll still do it.’

“What’s going on here?! And what the heck is this?!” I said after get in to the room.
  “Y-Yuki?!” I heard Mayu’s voice. She’s really here!
  “Mayu?! Where are you ?!” I said, and then someone appear in front of the big walls.

“Well, well... I’ve already waiting for you to coming, Yuki.” He said while holding Mayu with his hand.
  “Why? Are you shock because seeing you girlfriend here? Did you the one who bring her here?”

“Urgh! Why you... She has nothing to do with this! If you want to kill someone, then kill me instead!” I said to him
  “I’m doing it so you can stop this stupid thing!! If you didn’t fall in love with this human, so it will never happen! Yuki, I never want you to feel this too...” he kneeled down while put his hand to his head.

“You mean, you’ve felt the same feeling like me before?” I said
  “Yes, your father once falls in love to an ordinary human.” My mother coming from somewhere I don't even know.
  “Mom?”

“Rina, we’re here not to tell a story to him.” My father said
  “And now that ordinary human already being a demon, live happily with the one she loved.” My mother said while smiling to me, then walked to my direction.
  “You mean, you’re the... so why he’s forbid me to be with her?” I said

“You know a rule that forbid us to married a human, right? And your father once break the rule, that’s why, I’m changed into a demon. But now, your father doesn’t want to make her into a demon because..”
  “There are many things different between us and human. And, for being a demon, she must do many tests. That test really hard and that almost made your mother died.” Father cut the conversation between me and mom.

“I’ll do it.”
  “No, you’ll regret it, Mayu. It’s hard to be a demon. You’ll definitely...”
  “If I always with you, I’m sure I’ll never regret it.”

“I don’t agree, I’m the one who will change you into a demon, and I never agree if you choose to be a demon.” My father said
  “But..”
  “Mayu-chan, you don’t need to be like us.”

“For the good of us all. Mayu-chan, did you mind if I erase you memory about us. And it’s not just you, but all of your friends too.”
  “Mom.. Is there doesn’t have any other choice?”
  “It's the safest plan to do. She must forget all the things about us.”
  “But mom...”
  “So, Mayu-chan, do you mind?” again, my mom asked that once again to her
  “Sorry, Yuki-kun. I’ll do it. Maybe it’s really the best way for us. But don’t worry, even if I lost my memories about you, about us... I know, when we meet again someday, I’ll definitely fall in love with you again. If it’s not now or someday before I die, I would be reincarnated and I’ll fall in love with you again.” Mayu said while crying, how silly, she’s crying while smiling to me.

I can’t hold again my tears, so I let it fall to my cheeks and running to Mayu, then hold her into my arms tightly. She replies my arms and put her head to my shoulders. She’s still sobbing, maybe thinking that it will be our last hug, our last time to see each other.

“Don’t cry. Don’t let your tears flow just because of me.” I said to her
  “How silly, you’re cry too but you forbid me to crying.” She said
  “Hey..” I said
  “Hmm?”
  “Wait for me.”
  “Un, then I’ll wait for you, but don’t make me wait for a long time, okay?”
  “I will...”

“Ehem, is there any... Ehem, goodbye kisses?” I and Mayu blushed as we heard that words from my father. Gezz, that old man.
  “Ehemm.. We’re waiting.” Rino said while imitated my father doing, pretend to cough.

So, as they said, I and Mayu shared our goodbye kiss, it just a sweet but deep kiss. I felt tears flow to my cheeks, it’s not mine, but Mayu’s. She’s crying again. So I release our kiss.

“I’ve told you to not crying, right?” I said
  “I can’t hold it anymore. It’s too hard.” She said while still crying but pouting as well.
  “It’s too painful, ne? I don’t want it too, but what can I do?” I said to her

“Yuki, now it’s the time.” My mom said
  “Hai.”

“Mayu-chan, are you ready now?” My mom asked Mayu.
  “Un.”
  “So let’s begin.”

My mom put some spell to her, and then before she’s disappearing, she opened her eyes.

“Sayonara.” We both said together.

‘I’ll come for you, Mayu. Please wait for me.’

----

So how do you think?
Continue it or not?

Please coment!

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Different chapter 7!! Updated!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2014, 12:33:48 PM »
NOOOOOO Щ(ºДºщ) !
Please, end it in the best way...

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Re: Different chapter 7!! Updated!
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2014, 05:13:53 PM »
NOOOOOO Щ(ºДºщ) !
Please, end it in the best way...

Actually, I'm thinking about that to ._.
So.. The next part is on the way~

Please wait for this! :bow:

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Different chapter 8 Updated!
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2014, 08:37:00 PM »
Hello~~
I'm back~

I dont know what to talk anymore .-.  :err:
Sorry for bad grammars, typing, and anything else you found here!

-----

Yuki POV

It’s been 1 year since that day when Mayu agree to remove all of her memory about all the things about me and us. My engagement with Haruna already canceled, and now she’s with her beloved from Oshima’s family, Oshima Yuu. I was there when the wedding held on. She’s really happy with him, and Yuu is a great man for her. About Mayu, since that day I always put my eyes on her. Well, father never let me to go there more than 3 hours.

It’s bored, I can see Mayu from afar, but I want to meet her. I want to fulfill a promise to her. But seeing her from afar made me think, she’s really forget about me, huh? I’ve seen her black out sometimes but that’s her habit. I think maybe I don’t need to come to her.

“Yuki-kun, you’re down latterly. Did something bothering you?” mom suddenly coming to my room and sit beside me.
  “It’s nothing, mom.” I said.
  “It’s about Mayu-chan, right? Or do I wrong?” she said
  “I-I don’t know.” I said

“Do you love her?” mom asked
  “I do love her. I really really love her.  But since that day, it seems like really don’t know about me. That’s just, if she really love me, so she will feel something weird, right?” I said
  “So how if you be a student ‘again’ to your old school and live there for a year? Just to check if there something different with her. You really want to do that, aren’t you?”
  “Eh? Do you serious?” I said.
  “Of course I am.” Mom said while smile.

“But father never let me to go there, he will do the same thing like 1 years ago if I do it again.” I said
  “Leave that to me, now let’s prepare. Tomorrow is the first day of school, so you must do it fast!” she said
  “Hai!”

----

Author POV

“You spoiled him too much.” Yuki’s Father said while walked to his wife.
  “And you’re too hard on him.” Yuki’s mother said.
  “But you made a great decision to make everyone who knows Yuki forget anything about him. Maybe it’s the most capable test for them, since the spell will go if she realizes her feeling to Yuki.” Yuki’s father said.
  “If she really loves him, I’m sure even if she will not get her old memories about him, she will always love him, and from seeing her that day, I know, she definitely loves him again.” Yuki’s mother said.
  “I know. So let’s sleep.
  ----

Yuki POV

Today I will leave this place! It’s really make me excited because I really wanted to meet her badly and I heard that Ren now studying at Tokyo University, while Jurina... still the same Jurina, a clingy child but really protective to everyone her loved. Ahh, I can’t wait to see them!

“So, Yuki, you will live at an apartment at this address. And Kora-san will be your bodyguard in there. Don't send him back to here again, okay? Your father will angry to you.” Mom said.
  “I can live there without him, mom. I’m not you’re little boy again.” I said to her.
  “But you still our little boy for us. So, come on, you can’t late for your first day of school right?” Mom said.
  “Yup, then... See you next time, mom.” I said then hug her.
  “Hai, take care yourself there, okay?” she said.

“If you have some troubles in there, come here and say it to me. I’m still you’re father even if it hard to say.” He said then chuckled.
  “I will.” I said

-----

Yosh! So it’s the apartment... I believe the one who choose this place is mom. Just look at it, really huge actually. But yeah, that’s mom.

“Yuki-sama. I think we must go to school now. According to my note, class will start on 08.00, and it’s already 07.40.” Kora-san said to me.
  “Hai, please wait a second.” I said. Finally, we can meet again, Mayu.

----

Mayu POV

It’s been a year since I found collapse at the bus stop near my house. I don't know that someone want to steal my purse but instead of that, he knock out me and Jurina. Then somebody bring us to the near hospital. It’s weird actually, how can I don’t remember that day, even Jurina remember it!

Since that day, I feel like somebody always ‘stalking’ on me. I don’t know who is that but I think it’s a guy since I’ve once accidentally bump to him. He immediately apologizes to me then running away, and from his voice, I’m sure he’s a guy. He always wears a black long coat while he covered his head with a hood. Well, actually that’s look cool. Somehow it’s looks like Kirito-kun from SAO with his black long coat.

There’s many things that I think weird since one year ago, aside from the incident, I feel like there’s one more things that I forgot, and that’s make my heart feel so heavy. I think this thing is really important to me. But I don't have any clue about this. And then, well... You all know me. Many people confess to me but somehow I felt that I’m already someone’s. I don't know who is she/he but this is really confused me!

“Oi, don’t daydreaming while it’s still morning.” Jurina said.
  “It’s none of your business.” I said.
  “Hey, you’re so cold lately. Did the last person who confesses to you already took your heart and you’re confused how to tell that to the boy?” Jurina said while sit beside me.
  “Stupid. Of course not, you know I’m not interested to them.” I said.
  “So, you’re interested to girls? Wow...” she said.

‘PLAK’

“Ouch, what the... You said that you’re not interested to them!” Jurina said while rubbed her head.
  “That’s not like that too, baka! I prefer single for now on.” I said to her.

Suddenly the teacher entered the class. Jurina fixing her way to sit, well... Her chair is ‘really’ beside me. 

“Morning class. As you seen now, I’m still your homeroom teacher. And today we have a new classmate, please come in.” My teacher, Kitagara-sensei said then that ‘new classmate’ entered the class.  Ahh, so that’s the guy that the girls in my class talked about. Hmm, his hair a little bit long, but that’s perfect for him. Then, I think I’ve saw him before. Her face seems familiar to me.

“Kashiwagi Yuki, yoroshiku.” He said then bowing.
  “Everyone, please get along with him. And then, you can sit over there, Kashiwagi-san.” Kitagara-sensei said then he walked to his seat beside the window on the back, right beside me.
  “Class, I think I forgot something, please wait a minute.” My teacher said then exited the classroom.

“He’s really handsome..!!”
  “Kakkoii~”
  “Is he single?”

Every girl in my class seems really excited about their handsome classmate. Well, he looks pretty good, but... not interested.

“Hmmm.”
  “What?”
  “He looks familiar to me.” Jurina said while observing him. That guy just sits on his seat and looking to outside the window.
  “Yeah, I think I’ve seen him before.” I said

“Okay class, let’s start the lesson. Please open your book page 13.” Kitagara-sensei said then we start the lesson.

----

Yosh! Break time! After Kitagara-sensei exited the class, all of the girls on the class running to Kashiwagi-san seat. But he just walked away then exited the room. He’s weird.

Well, I’m going out of this class too. It’s bored. So I took my bento and exited the room. Jurina followed me behind. We went to our usual spot, the rooftop. But when we reach there, I saw somebody already there. Ah, that’s Kashiwagi-san! Looks like he doesn’t bring any bento there, he just enjoying the scenery.

“Ah, that’s Kashiwagi-san.” Jurina said
  “I know.”

He suddenly looks to our direction.

“M.. Watanabe-san! Eto, just, don't worry, I’ll go...” he said then walking to the door. Did he saying my name just now?
  “Eh, no!” I said to him while hold his arm so he doesn’t going anywhere. Eh, what did I do? Why is this sudden feeling coming to me?
  “Mayu?” Jurina said.
  “I’m sorry.” I said then let go his arm.

“Ano, Kashiwagi-san, just now you’re calling Mayu her name right? How did you know her name?” Jurina said to him.
  “A-Ahh, s-she... She got 1st place for the final test, right?” He said while scratch his head then laughing.
  “Souka...” Jurina said then she walked to a bench behind Kashiwagi-san, I just walked behind her.
  “Kashiwagi-san, you can sit here if you want.” Jurina said while smiling.
  “H-Hai.” Then he walked to our direction.

“So, where do you come from?” Jurina said to him.
  “H-Hokkaido, I’m from Hokkaido.” He said.
  “Ahh, anyway, I’m Matsui Jurina. Yoroshiku!” Jurina said.
  “Kashiwagi Yuki desu.” He said. I just remain silent since I don't want anything like just now will happen again.
  “The, she’s Watanabe Mayu, as you know, she’s the one who got 1st place on final test.” Jurina introducing me to him.
  “H-Hai, Watanabe Mayu desu.” I said.
  “Kashiwagi Yuki.” He said then smiling to me. His smile, ahh it’s make me blushed so hard!

So we continued our talk until the lunch break ends. I was grateful that Jurina is here. If not, it will be an awkward moment! I don't know why but being beside him made me feel comfortable. Somehow I think I’ve known him really well. I think there’s something deep in my heart, telling me that he is someone I used to know.

The class ended, I pack my stuff to my bag and exited the class. It seems like Jurina was talking to Kashiwagi-san. When she’s done talked with him, she walked to my direction.

“Gomen ne, Mayu. I have something to do with Ren-kun. I’ve talked to Kashiwagi-san to walk you home since you’re always bothered by that ‘stalker’ of you, and Kashiwagi-san agree to do that. You’re okay with that, right?” Jurina said to me while show me her famous puppy eyes.
  “Okay okay, it’s fine.” I said. Suddenly Jurina hugging me thighly.
  “Thank you so much! So I’ll go now, Ja~” she said while removed her arms and then maybe going to student council room.

“So, Watanabe-san, shall we go now?” Kashiwagi-san suddenly appear and drag me out.

----

We walked together like some couple, actually being beside him made me feel safer. And...

“Ah! Kashiwagi-san, this is my house. I’m going now.” I suddenly said to Kashiwagi-san.
  “Watanabe-san!”
  “Yes?”
  “Can we drop the honnorific? It’s just I like to being called with my name than called with my family name.” He said while scratch his head.
  “Sure, Y-Yuki. Then you can call me Mayu.” I said.
  “Hai, Mayu.” He said.

“Then...”
  “Well...”
  “Sayonara.” We both said together. As I closed the door, I’m thinking that I just have deja vu just now. Yuki, who are you actually? 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:26:26 AM by chocholate »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Different chapter 8 Update~
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2014, 02:39:56 AM »
I hope Mayu remember Yuki again

Update soon

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: Different chapter 8 Updated!
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2014, 04:40:42 PM »
Hello~~
I'm back~

I dont know what to talk anymore .-.  :err:
Sorry for bad grammars, typing, and anything else you found here!

-----

Yuki POV

It’s been 1 year since that day when Mayu agree to remove all of her memory about all the things about me and us. My engagement with Haruna already canceled, and now she’s with her beloved from Oshima’s family, Oshima Yuu. I was there when the wedding held on. She’s really happy with him, and Yuu is a great man for her. About Mayu, since that day I always put my eyes on her. Well, father never let me to go there more than 3 hours.

It’s bored, I can see Mayu from afar, but I want to meet her. I want to fulfill a promise to her. But seeing her from afar made me think, she’s really forget about me, huh? I’ve seen her black out sometimes but that’s her habit. I think maybe I don’t need to come to her.

“Yuki-kun, you’re down latterly. Did something bothering you?” mom suddenly coming to my room and sit beside me.
  “It’s nothing, mom.” I said.
  “It’s about Mayu-chan, right? Or do I wrong?” she said
  “I-I don’t know.” I said

“Do you love her?” mom asked
  “I do love her. I really really love her.  But since that day, it seems like really don’t know about me. That’s just, if she really love me, so she will feel something weird, right?” I said
  “So how if you be a student ‘again’ to your old school and live there for a year? Just to check if there something different with her. You really want to do that, aren’t you?”
  “Eh? Do you serious?” I said.
  “Of course I am.” Mom said while smile.

“But father never let me to go there, he will do the same thing like 1 years ago if I do it again.” I said
  “Leave that to me, now let’s prepare. Tomorrow is the first day of school, so you must do it fast!” she said
  “Hai!”

----

Author POV

“You spoiled him too much.” Yuki’s Father said while walked to his wife.
  “And you’re too hard on him.” Yuki’s mother said.
  “But you made a great decision to make everyone who knows Yuki forget anything about him. Maybe it’s the most capable test for them, since the spell will go if she realizes her feeling to Yuki.” Yuki’s father said.
  “If she really loves him, I’m sure even if she will not get her old memories about him, she will always love him, and from seeing her that day, I know, she definitely loves him again.” Yuki’s mother said.
  “I know. So let’s sleep.
  ----

Yuki POV

Today I will leave this place! It’s really make me excited because I really wanted to meet her badly and I heard that Ren is still the Student Council President, while Jurina... still the same Jurina, a clingy child but really protective to everyone her loved. Ahh, I can’t wait to see them!

“So, Yuki, you will live at an apartment at this address. And Kora-san will be your bodyguard in there. Don't send him back to here again, okay? Your father will angry to you.” Mom said.
  “I can live there without him, mom. I’m not you’re little boy again.” I said to her.
  “But you still our little boy for us. So, come on, you can’t late for your first day of school right?” Mom said.
  “Yup, then... See you next time, mom.” I said then hug her.
  “Hai, take care yourself there, okay?” she said.

“If you have some troubles in there, come here and say it to me. I’m still you’re father even if it hard to say.” He said then chuckled.
  “I will.” I said

-----

Yosh! So it’s the apartment... I believe the one who choose this place is mom. Just look at it, really huge actually. But yeah, that’s mom.

“Yuki-sama. I think we must go to school now. According to my note, class will start on 08.00, and it’s already 07.40.” Kora-san said to me.
  “Hai, please wait a second.” I said. Finally, we can meet again, Mayu.

----

Mayu POV

It’s been a year since I found collapse at the bus stop near my house. I don't know that someone want to steal my purse but instead of that, he knock out me and Jurina. Then somebody bring us to the near hospital. It’s weird actually, how can I don’t remember that day, even Jurina remember it!

Since that day, I feel like somebody always ‘stalking’ on me. I don’t know who is that but I think it’s a guy since I’ve once accidentally bump to him. He immediately apologizes to me then running away, and from his voice, I’m sure he’s a guy. He always wears a black long coat while he covered his head with a hood. Well, actually that’s look cool. Somehow it’s looks like Kirito-kun from SAO with his black long coat.

There’s many things that I think weird since one year ago, aside from the incident, I feel like there’s one more things that I forgot, and that’s make my heart feel so heavy. I think this thing is really important to me. But I don't have any clue about this. And then, well... You all know me. Many people confess to me but somehow I felt that I’m already someone’s. I don't know who is she/he but this is really confused me!

“Oi, don’t daydreaming while it’s still morning.” Jurina said.
  “It’s none of your business.” I said.
  “Hey, you’re so cold lately. Did the last person who confesses to you already took your heart and you’re confused how to tell that to the boy?” Jurina said while sit beside me.
  “Stupid. Of course not, you know I’m not interested to them.” I said.
  “So, you’re interested to girls? Wow...” she said.

‘PLAK’

“Ouch, what the... You said that you’re not interested to them!” Jurina said while rubbed her head.
  “That’s not like that too, baka! I prefer single for now on.” I said to her.

Suddenly the teacher entered the class. Jurina fixing her way to sit, well... Her chair is ‘really’ beside me. 

“Morning class. As you seen now, I’m still your homeroom teacher. And today we have a new classmate, please come in.” My teacher, Kitagara-sensei said then that ‘new classmate’ entered the class.  Ahh, so that’s the guy that the girls in my class talked about. Hmm, his hair a little bit long, but that’s perfect for him. Then, I think I’ve saw him before. Her face seems familiar to me.

“Kashiwagi Yuki, yoroshiku.” He said then bowing.
  “Everyone, please get along with him. And then, you can sit over there, Kashiwagi-san.” Kitagara-sensei said then he walked to his seat beside the window on the back, right beside me.
  “Class, I think I forgot something, please wait a minute.” My teacher said then exited the classroom.

“He’s really handsome..!!”
  “Kakkoii~”
  “Is he single?”

Every girl in my class seems really excited about their handsome classmate. Well, he looks pretty good, but... not interested.

“Hmmm.”
  “What?”
  “He looks familiar to me.” Jurina said while observing him. That guy just sits on his seat and looking to outside the window.
  “Yeah, I think I’ve seen him before.” I said

“Okay class, let’s start the lesson. Please open your book page 13.” Kitagara-sensei said then we start the lesson.

----

Yosh! Break time! After Kitagara-sensei exited the class, all of the girls on the class running to Kashiwagi-san seat. But he just walked away then exited the room. He’s weird.

Well, I’m going out of this class too. It’s bored. So I took my bento and exited the room. Jurina followed me behind. We went to our usual spot, the rooftop. But when we reach there, I saw somebody already there. Ah, that’s Kashiwagi-san! Looks like he doesn’t bring any bento there, he just enjoying the scenery.

“Ah, that’s Kashiwagi-san.” Jurina said
  “I know.”

He suddenly looks to our direction.

“M.. Watanabe-san! Eto, just, don't worry, I’ll go...” he said then walking to the door. Did he saying my name just now?
  “Eh, no!” I said to him while hold his arm so he doesn’t going anywhere. Eh, what did I do? Why is this sudden feeling coming to me?
  “Mayu?” Jurina said.
  “I’m sorry.” I said then let go his arm.

“Ano, Kashiwagi-san, just now you’re calling Mayu her name right? How did you know her name?” Jurina said to him.
  “A-Ahh, s-she... She got 1st place for the final test, right?” He said while scratch his head then laughing.
  “Souka...” Jurina said then she walked to a bench behind Kashiwagi-san, I just walked behind her.
  “Kashiwagi-san, you can sit here if you want.” Jurina said while smiling.
  “H-Hai.” Then he walked to our direction.

“So, where do you come from?” Jurina said to him.
  “H-Hokkaido, I’m from Hokkaido.” He said.
  “Ahh, anyway, I’m Matsui Jurina. Yoroshiku!” Jurina said.
  “Kashiwagi Yuki desu.” He said. I just remain silent since I don't want anything like just now will happen again.
  “The, she’s Watanabe Mayu, as you know, she’s the one who got 1st place on final test.” Jurina introducing me to him.
  “H-Hai, Watanabe Mayu desu.” I said.
  “Kashiwagi Yuki.” He said then smiling to me. His smile, ahh it’s make me blushed so hard!

So we continued our talk until the lunch break ends. I was grateful that Jurina is here. If not, it will be an awkward moment! I don't know why but being beside him made me feel comfortable. Somehow I think I’ve known him really well. I think there’s something deep in my heart, telling me that he is someone I used to know.

The class ended, I pack my stuff to my bag and exited the class. It seems like Jurina was talking to Kashiwagi-san. When she’s done talked with him, she walked to my direction.

“Gomen ne, Mayu. I have something to do with Ren-kun. I’ve talked to Kashiwagi-san to walk you home since you’re always bothered by that ‘stalker’ of you, and Kashiwagi-san agree to do that. You’re okay with that, right?” Jurina said to me while show me her famous puppy eyes.
  “Okay okay, it’s fine.” I said. Suddenly Jurina hugging me thighly.
  “Thank you so much! So I’ll go now, Ja~” she said while removed her arms and then maybe going to student council room.

“So, Watanabe-san, shall we go now?” Kashiwagi-san suddenly appear and drag me out.

----

We walked together like some couple, actually being beside him made me feel safer. And...

“Ah! Kashiwagi-san, this is my house. I’m going now.” I suddenly said to Kashiwagi-san.
  “Watanabe-san!”
  “Yes?”
  “Can we drop the honnorific? It’s just I like to being called with my name than called with my family name.” He said while scratch his head.
  “Sure, Y-Yuki. Then you can call me Mayu.” I said.
  “Hai, Mayu.” He said.

“Then...”
  “Well...”
  “Sayonara.” We both said together. As I closed the door, I’m thinking that I just have deja vu just now. Yuki, who are you actually?
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City