JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - U & Me

Author Topic: Welcome to Risa Land Praise Thread  (Read 213423 times)

Offline josebiwasabi

Welcome to Risa Land Praise Thread
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2006, 01:09:30 PM »
Quote from: marimari
17. Tell the truth, if you had a boyfriend, would you tell Tsunku? Would you ask for advice?
Risa: [No answer.]

:lol: smart girl

Offline lma282

• Rest of a Goddess
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2006, 02:25:39 AM »
Quote from: arian
BABY RISA!! adorable :love:

oh yeah! indeed
If u didn't say she is risa ,  can't guess the answer  :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2006, 09:51:13 AM »
You know, the Yuki Maeda thread has more pages than the Risa praise thread... :P Why aren't you guys posting? ROFL
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2006, 05:38:03 AM »
Just saw this on JPM (don't remember who posted it, but credits to them!)...

For Risa's new Dokyu episodes (this week?), she will be singing Furusato... in Korean :D

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2006, 08:14:20 AM »
Quote from: shirenu
You know, the Yuki Maeda thread has more pages than the Risa praise thread... :P Why aren't you guys posting? ROFL

lol, its cus marimari is gone!!

anyway, risa's dokyu's should be thoroughly entertaining

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Ame

• Tsunku's real wife
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2006, 03:48:08 PM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding
Just saw this on JPM (don't remember who posted it, but credits to them!)...

For Risa's new Dokyu episodes (this week?), she will be singing Furusato... in Korean :D

O_O

That's a "MUST SEE" episode.

Offline josebiwasabi

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2006, 05:04:20 AM »
haha her pronounciation was off (obviously) lol, but she was still cute

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2006, 10:59:29 AM »
the risa korean dokyus were mad cute :heart:

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2006, 03:06:10 PM »
Quote from: arian
BABY RISA!! adorable :love:

i can honestly say that is one of the cutest babies i've ever seen o.o

17. Tell the truth, if you had a boyfriend, would you tell Tsunku? Would you ask for advice?
Risa: [No answer.]

looks like tsunku is catching up to you and marimari, risa

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline marimari

• Gaki-chan desu
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2006, 02:16:39 AM »
i cant comment

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2006, 03:28:39 PM »
So, posting this hear b/c Risa needs more posts in her thread xD

I know they're good friends to begin with, but seeing pictures of Taka/Gaki in the Dotch show gave me this thought.

First off, the two have powerful voices (that are GOOD), and secondly, they look REALLY good together. If Kago never comes back, don't you think it'd be interesting to see them become the new duet? I don't think they'd go over [as]incredibly well/popular because everyone thinks Gaki's boring, but I dunno... It could be like in their Futarigoto where the two were pretty amusing together!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2006, 03:38:57 PM »
I don't really find Risa boring at all, I find her body language extremely amusing as well as her random shouting and the fact she doesn't realize how boke she is. :D But yeah, I think if they were to graduate, it would be cute if Aichan and Risa stuck together. But at the same time, I really would rather not think about more graduations now ROFL

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 05:02:10 AM »
hmm... the graduation of Ai and Mame from momusu... Sounds like the disbanding of momusu to me.

Offline inksquid

• I Make Stuff Up
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2006, 05:36:14 AM »
Haha I read this as "The Risa Praise Land Thread". It's sad that Risa & Ai will lose two friends. These girls did everything together!

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2006, 02:34:10 AM »
I have a question ...

On another forum, someone mentioned that Risa used to be the most hated MM member and that people even burned pictures of her.
I can't believe that's true! What did she do wrong in her early days that people didn't like her?

She was always so cute.

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2006, 11:41:57 AM »
Quote from: freya86
I have a question ...

On another forum, someone mentioned that Risa used to be the most hated MM member and that people even burned pictures of her.
I can't believe that's true! What did she do wrong in her early days that people didn't like her?

She was always so cute.
Well, #1: people suck. x__x
#2: There was a rumour that Niigaki's family bought Risa's way into MM since she comes from a rich family/family with some power. Something like that. So fans would be pissed off at her for that.
#3: 5th gen in general got a bad reception. Makoto was looked down on as well for expressing her dreams of a solo career - fans thought "wtf, that ungrateful bitch, she just got chosen for MM and she talks about a solo career??" Something like that. :P
#4: I guess she really wasn't that cute for many of the fans. You even notice it when some foreign fans say she was an uckly-duckling who's only recently grown pretty (though I agree with you, I think she's always been cute). Also, her voice was kind of like a loud little boy's voice, and although I've loved it since I saw my first MM concert (Kei's grad), it's obvious a lot of people have been turned off by it.

So in sum, people didn't think she had idol potential, thought she paid her way in and the timing for joining was bad?

Ironically Risa's beautiful now, has one of the nicest voices in MM in my opinion and is a charismatic performer and entertainer... Blah blah. :D

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2006, 12:01:33 PM »
Ah... the days of the Risa hate

I never really "hated" her, but here was my opinion on her back then. She was pretty much useless until 6th gen joined. She wasn't really one of the good singers nor dancers. Her personality didn't stand out either. Most of her gimmicks and stuff got pretty annoying. When 6th gen joined she actually showed that she could do something, and now I've always believed she could potentially be a good leader for the group. Not to mention she got rid of those awful pigtails, and now imo opinion has some of the nicest hair in H!P.

In a way she was the ugly duckling of H!P.

Oh and I really doubt many people actually cared about the rumors of her being bought into the group. I think it was more as if they thought that was the only way she could have made it.

Offline ahchekz

• ecchi
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2006, 06:19:29 PM »
when she just join MM i never tot that she is a ugly duckling, she is still cute at that point with those ponytail she look adorable and she young too, therefore she still have time to absorb more exp from her senior. No one is perfect. she train hard till even today. thats what i amire about her..

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2006, 04:42:40 AM »
Risa keeps getting cuter each passing day (and becoming a better singer, not that that matters).

http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap13582887xl.png

And the first line she has in the Wonderful Hearts concert, kills me every time :P

http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap13565219ez.png

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2006, 07:11:30 AM »
Risa used to be one of the members that I really didn't like when I got hooked to H!P. Her pigtails were the only thing that made me recognize her. It took while before I started to like her, thanks to Ayaka's English lessons and the jankenpyon clip where she ended up the winner. She started getting more of my attention in the Go Girl and JKM video where she was real cute in that schoolgirl uniform. Now, she's turned really lovely and amusing. She's improved not only in looks but in talent as well. I think she's one of the reason's why I can't let go of my interest in H!P. Her smile owns me!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now that I've said enough, I want a new Risa PB this year! :D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - U & Me