JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA

Author Topic: The chaser (atsumina fanfic)  (Read 17283 times)

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
Re: The chaser [atsumina] [prologue]
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 07:02:18 AM »
Acchan great moves there!!  :wahaha:

Go on make Takamina remember you or own her. hihihi I wonder what was behind their past.. hmmm..

Looking forward to the next update!!

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 07:48:52 AM »
@ichikawa  :pig red: me too~ ahaha Taka was my 1st love, then I came to love Acchan. Both are my daisuki members  :heart:

Back to the story :
Acchan what are you doing in the mid nite?  :twisted:  :twisted:

to author : don't mean to scare you, lol me nice person  :gmon hot:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline XD_Monster_XD

• No Yuko, Wmidget= no life
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 10:04:42 AM »

tbh I like anyone thats shipped with Takamini.. And I don't/won't change oshimen :)
I used to dislike some members but I like them because I saw them.. with Taka.. <--- My bad habit XD

The story's awesome ;) I'm cheering for you~~ :cow:
Ima Yuko oshi and my otp are the Wmidgets!!!
Yuumina ftw~!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 10:13:54 AM »
How sad Takamina doesn't remember Acchan...
They are so cute~

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
Way to go Acchan~  :mon misch: trying all way to get into Takamina's house~  :mon trudge:
And what are you doing in the middle of night? *suspicious*  :mon lol:

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 02:56:49 PM »

Whaaat? Yeaaayyyy…

LOL...sounds like our usual naughty Acchan...I wonder why Takamina can't remember anything about her because it seems there's much more to meeting once 6 years ago...

:thumbsup

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
Re: The chaser [atsumina] [UPDATED : Chapter 2 part 1]
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2012, 09:10:07 PM »
next update~
I want to know if the story was fine...?
hehe... enjoy~

Chapter 2

Part 1

* Minami POV *

Bruuk ...

"Ouuuch ... What is that? Atsuko?? "

What she was doing in my futon... Maybe she just fell off the bed ..
I tried to let go her grip of my body, but she held me so strongly.
Maybe she was lonely? Because she lived alone in Japan, with no family?
Before leaving, her mother had told me that in Japan they don’t have other relatives. Therefore, she was strongly opposed to Atsuko lived in Japan alone. Both our parents were close friends, because it then her mother agreed Atsuko lived in my house. I don’t know her reason, why she was desperate to stay in Japan alone.
Unconsciously I looked at her sleeping face, somehow it feels comfortable with her. It felt like I knew her from before. Maybe it's just my reasoning, but I let her, and continue to sleep.

* Atsuko POV *

I heard the alarm from my phone. The voice was very loud so I decided to wake up.
When I opened my eyes, I see the face of Minami right in front of me. Of course I was shocked, and automatically push it.

"Oouuch .. What are you doing Atsuko? " Minami woke up and rubbed her eyes.
"What are you doing here?"
"I could ask the same thing to you..Last night you fell off the bed. When I want to return you to the bed, you held me strong. I can’t let it go. Because of that, I just let you sleep. When I woke up,I got treated like this ..... "
"Sorry sorry .. Does it hurt,Minami?

I went over to check Minami, but Minami suddenly stood up.

"What this time is it? We're late for school !!! "

I had completely forgotten to school ... Actually, I don’t mind skipping school as long as can continue to embrace you like that ....

We quickly changed into uniforms. Because I was transfer student, I'm still wearing my old school uniform.
Minami change clothes in the bathroom. She takes a long time, so I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Minami,are you alright? What take you so long? ”
"Wait a minute, I'm just not used to change clothes in the bathroom."
"Then why did you change clothes in the bathroom? You can do it here. "
"You're changing clothes, of course I shouldn’t see it."
"Why not? We are both girls.. Or maybe actually ..... you were a man? "
"Baka, what did you say? Of course I'm a woman! "

I laughed, Minami really fun to teased. Suddenly an idea run in my head.

"Don't laugh Atsuko. We're already late. "
"Hey, I'm didn't take a long time to change clothes. By the way, you need help? I can help change your clothes if you like. Unless you were really a man? " 
The last sentence I spoke with a whisper, but it turns out Minami can hear it.
Minami opened the bathroom door and said, "Hey, I can hear that!"
I can not help but laugh out loud...
~

We came out and ran toward the school. Actually I prefer to walk leisurely to school, enjoy time together with Minami. But Minami seems disagree and start running.

"Atsuko, we could be late! Let's run! "

I've run out of breath, and began to slow down my running.

"I don't mind late, let's just walk Minami."
"You're a new student, shouldn't be late..Let's run.. "
"I don't want to.."

See Atsuko stopped running, Minami also stopped running.

"What? Are you tired? "

I said nothing, hoping Minami would stop running and start walking with me. I don't care about coming to school late or not.
But what surprised me, Minami suddenly took my hand.

"Come on, school was not far away. A little more up. "  Minami said, holding my hand and started pulling me to run.

I didn't mind running again. I don't care about my breath runs out or not. Now I can't think of anything, except to see my hand being held by Minami. I wanted to run on like this with Minami, forever ...

To be continued..

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2012, 09:48:54 PM »
Wahhh Acchan is sweeeeeet  :k-inlove: except when she tease Minami  :tama-apeshit:
Minami takes Acchan's hand !! It's cute  :tama-yeeaah:

Captain make more Atsumina moment please  :vv:
I wait for the next update~

See you  :luvuluvu:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 04:27:03 AM »
JAJAJa acchan love teasing minami and we love it too ;D..

Acchan prepare forfight agains takaboy`s fans :D

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 07:41:32 AM »
Haha Taka otoko da  :wahaha: They should change uniforms together  :shy2:
I hope at school later will be a lot of problems so that your fic would be interesting!  :mon suspect:

Waiting the next chappie  :mon inluv:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 10:57:54 AM »
please continue your fanfic...

when will be your next update?

update soon...
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 11:10:43 AM »
wahhhhh~~~ can't wait for next chapter!!!!!  XD atsumina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumbup  :ding:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »
Ehhhh??  :? What did takamina forgot !!  I want to know update pls.....
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 01:56:50 AM »
waaaaaaahhhhh  atsumina!!! the best!!! :mon thumb:
acchan tease takamina more!!! :mon yeah:

please update soon !!!!

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
Re: The chaser [atsumina] [UPDATED : Chapter 2 part 2]
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2012, 04:09:36 PM »
Hey.. sorry i'm late...hehehe
Next update!!!

Chapter 2

Part 2

Atsuko and Minami finally arrived at the school, although almost late. Minami take atsuko to the teacher's room and she back to her class room. Minami entered the classroom and immediately welcomed by the other.

"Hey takamina,its really rare you came late.." The woman with long hair reddish, has a face and body like a model, greeted  Minami. Her name is Kojima Haruna, commonly called nyan-nyan.

" I guess you didn’t come today." Miichan said.

Minami, Miichan, and Nyan-nyan became friends since junior high school. They were always together, even when the lesson or break. Minami just sat in her chair. Tomochin,who sat in front Minami,turned toward her.

"Takamina, I heard today there is a transfer student? You know who it is? "

Before Minami can answer, Mariko-sama have spoken, "Mayu-chan just peep the new student on the teachers' room, and she is beauty."

Minami wonder, so quickly news about Atsuko spread to the class. She just already leave Atsuko to the teacher's room, and her classmates already know her face?

"Speaking about the new student, I saw a takamina run while holding an unknown person. " Yuko said, with wicked smile on her face.
"WHAT? You're holding who’s hand,takamina?? "  Miichan asked with really LOUD voice.

Minami want to hit miichan's head, but the classroom door is already open. The teacher came in with a new student so the conversation had been end. All eyes on Atsuko, she's really attracted the attention.

"Today you will get a new friends, introduce yourself." Teacher said.
"My name is Atsuko Maeda. I’m from Hanakimi Gakuen.Yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

The class becames noisy. Minami concerned about atsuko,because akihabara gakuen is a girl’s school,maybe atsuko not used to. Akihabara Gakuen is a school known for its beautiful students, therefore beautiful new student is always attracted the attention of the whole school.

"Please calm down. For some reason, Maeda lived in Takahashi house. Takahashi, you are the head of this class, you are responsible for introducing our school and explain the school rules to Maeda. For seating, you'd better sit next to Takahashi, so you'll be easier to ask if there are difficulties. We’ll start the lesson. "

Atsuko walked straight to her seat, which is located next to Minami. Atsuko immediately smiled when she saw Minami, Minami also smile back to her.
Because the lesson begins, the class was quiet immediately. But after the class ends, all the student immediately surrounding Atsuko. Minami even forced to step aside from her seat, and sat in a corner of the classroom with nyan-nyan and miichan.
Not long afterward, nyan-nyan and miichan go first because they have to follow the club’s activities. Minami continue to see atsuko who were questioned non stop by the students.

"Maeda-san, you're moving from Hanakimi Gakuen? "
"Maeda-san, you're beautiful. Already have a boyfriend? "
"Maeda-san, why you live with takahashi-san?”
"It must be really happy  to stay with Takahashi-san, like what Takahashi-san at home?"

Atsuko confused to answer questions that have no end. Atsuko can’t even see Minami, because the view was blocked by many people around her. Can’t take it any longer, Minami approached atsuko’s table.

"You all don’t keep asking non stop like that. I’ll take atsuko to look around the school. " Minami quickly took atsuko’s hand.

"You see, takahashi-san hold Maeda's hand!"
"I also wanted kidnapped like that by Takahashi-san!"

Ignoring the screams of the students, Minami immediately pull atsuko out of the classroom.
~

"You're really popular, isn’t it?"
"You are more popular, just now many students are looking at you. "

Atsuko looked around. Many people are looking at them. Perhaps because she was wearing the uniform of the old school. It may also be due to her appearance. But Atsuko feel a lot of people who see them precisely because she was walking along with Minami.
Minami brings her to the gym. The gym is really big and there is also the stage. Many students are doing club activities. Minami walk with atsuko toward the stage and introduced her friend.

"Atsuko,this is Oshima yuko. She was leader of the drama club. Although this person behavior is strange, but her acting is not in doubt. "
"Takamina, don’t introduce me that way. Hey Maeda, we hadn’t had time to get know each other, right ? I was in the same class with you..Please call me yuko. " Yuko showed her trademark smile.
"Just call me acchan. Minami told me about you last night. "
"Minami?  You guys seem so close, calling each other front names and holding hands from this morning until now? "

Atsuko’s face blushed, as well as Minami. They realized, until now they continue to hold hands. Minami quickly released her hand. Atsuko disappointed that minami immediately released her hands like that, but she didn’t show it.

"Her family is in America, so she live at my house. Yuko, I forgot to say, Atsuko interested in joining the drama club. "
"Really? Nice, this club need new members because of the third grade students are not participating anymore in club’s activities....So second-graders like me who now serves as leader of the drama club,sometimes I forced takamina to participate because lack of members. If you're interested, you can join ... "

"Hey takamina, don’t  monopolize the new kid. We also want to know her. "

Mariko-sama suddenly appeared next to Minami. Not only Mariko-sama, but nyan-nyan, miichan, tomochin, Tomomi~, yukirin and Mayu are also there. Looks like they had been eavesdropping of conversations. They immediately introduce themselves and ask Atsuko to call them by nicknames.

"You all joined what club?" Said acchan.

Minami explained that her, nyan-nyan, Mariko-sama, tomochin, and Tomomi~ joined the cheerleader club. While yuko, miichan, Mayu, and yukirin included in the drama club. The gym used by the three clubs together.  Stage used by the club's drama, while the use of a field divided for the cheerleader club and basketball club. Since the activities of clubs and classes are same, they are all so familiar with each other and often play together.

"Acchan, you're interested in joining cheerleader?"  nyan-nyan asked.
"Yes, appearance is an important element to be a cheerleader. You pass in a matter of appearance, chiyuuu~. "
"Although takamina is an exception ... she is our captain and mascot’s club." Mariko-sama added, the others just laughed.

"Sorry to ruin your hopes, but acchan belonged to our club." Said miichan, hugging atsuko from behind.

Although only a moment, but Atsuko saw Minami face became tense. But Atsuko didn’t know what causes that, because Minami’s face turns back to normal.

"Miichan is right. Atsuko has decided to join the drama club, so I took her straight to yuko. We better start training. Yuko, please help Atsuko .. "  after said that, Minami pat on atsuko shoulder and walked to the members of the cheerleader in the middle of the field.

"Okay, if the captain had said so, let's practice. Good luck acchan . " Tomochin smiled to atsuko and walk follow Minami.

Mariko-sama, nyan-nyan, and Tomomi~ also walk to the center of the field.
Yuko introduced the other members of the drama club and they began to practice saying the dialogue correctly. During practice, Atsuko and miichan quickly became close. When taking a break, Atsuko saw Minami and nyan nyan walked together toward the stage. Atsuko was glad to see Minami, but Minami was just answering miichan’s call. Three of them stood in a corner of the stage and seemed to discuss something.

"Takamina, you seem close to acchan? Looks like you're more than just friends, see your attitude towards her .. "
"I'm close to her because she'll stay in my house until her parents returned from America,only that..."
"Miichan, you're very curious towards acchan. What’s wrong? " nyan-nyan asked.
"I think I liked acchan ...”

to be continued....
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 04:20:28 PM by Takamina_Captain »

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 05:00:02 PM »
Eh ?! Minami realize her feeling ?   :glasses:

Acchan~ please attacked Minami~
i need a sweet moment of Atsumina,
can you give a sweet moment in next chapter, please   :kneelbow:

Waiting for your next update   :on gay:

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2012, 12:50:55 AM »
i'm not preoccupied at all...  :bigdeal: because i know acchan won't fall for miichan cause she loves takamina...hehehehe :bingo:

please update soon!! :bow: :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2012, 06:49:48 AM »
of course miichan she is your oshii ne?

OMG!! takaboy you are famous in that school :D.. acchan you need to prove that you deserves takaboy :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2012, 05:20:47 PM »
Oh Miichan is interesred. Takamina what will you do hehe

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA