JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW

Author Topic: The Circle of Three [CONCLUSION: 28: Ascension]  (Read 83343 times)

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: The Circle of Three [CONCLUSION: 28: Ascension]
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2008, 10:51:30 PM »
Awww last chapter...

Awww Captain's dead :cry:

Nice storm you’ve brewed up by the way, Ai-chan. I think it’s covering all of Japan by now, and has even nearly reached Korea.

Are they trying to destroy all of East Asia  :lol:

The youngest girl looked around at everyone gathered before turning to Miyabi and asking innocently, “What’s going on?”

Welcome to the party, kid. Nice of you to join us  :lol:

“Please let me speak to the Magister,” she said. “This is Chun Li, Japan agent seventy-five.” She hesitated. She wasn’t sure if her training had quite prepared her for this. After being connected through several people, she finally reached the person she sought. She prepared for giving the anxiously long-awaited news that she hoped never to hear in her lifetime, much less be the one to report. “The Ancient Blood has returned.”

Whaaaaaa?!

Good job with the whole story. Didn't read a few chapters but I'll get around to it.

Glad I'm not the only person who feels this won't be the last of this story.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #261 on: September 13, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
Wah!  Finished!  I like reading your stories when they are almost complete  (because they are too darn addictive!)  :on study: ....*wipes sweat* :sweat: ....took me awhile to catch up but boy was it all worth it!  I mean wow...just wow!..That was amazing!  Hehe I don't know what else to say...my brain isn't working properly enough to come up with enough words to describe just how much I enjoyed the story and just how good it was...so I'm just going to say it was truly epic!  Of course, all your stories are epic but they are always different and beyond phenomenal.  Thank you for another wonderful story   :nya:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »
So, it's finally over...  :cool2:

I feel so bad for not commenting in a long time, but I must say that I thought all my comments would be quite stupid. (Still think that, btw.)

I guess I'll have to read it all over again, once I get more than a couple of free hours. There are bunches of details and references that I'd like to understand better. *nods*

Anyway, thanks for sharing this.  :kneelbow:

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: September 15, 2008, 09:08:55 AM »
Thanks for all your comments guys! Though there are still a conspicuous few I haven't talked to on IM that I haven't yet heard from. :P I'm glad to see you all enjoyed the story and the last chapter. Some of you really seemed to enjoy it, too. :D

There will definitely be a sequel to this, as you can tell by the references I've made to it plus what happened at the end. :P I haven't decided on a title yet, though I'm still developing the story a bit. I hope to have something for you soon.

In the MEANtime, I've resumed work again on Berry Beautiful, so those that are following it should expect a new chapter before too long. :) And don't be afraid to read it either like a few seemed to be after the last update!  :yep: Things are not always what you think, and you know I can't be too mean. ^^

Enough about that though, because that's a different story! I'm glad to see most people seem satisfied with how things turned out here, and I promise that in the sequel, for those things you may not be as happy with, there will be more. :)

My studies here in Japan actually aren't looking too bad, so unless I go out to karaoke or bars every night (ha) I should be able to get some writing done, and maybe even have the sequel started before I expected to (I thought it might be months still...). But we'll see. :) I'm still enjoying life here, so who knows what could happen.

これからも 応援よろしくお願いします!(It's so easy to type in Japanese on a Japanese computer here haha)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2008, 05:09:51 AM »
^
You lucky bugger. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #265 on: May 17, 2011, 05:03:29 AM »
when i first read this i was utterly floored, surprised, shocked, flabbergasted,  XD on the sudden change of heart of Airi.. LOL.. yes, with all the shocking things happened in the story its Airi's romantic choice that got me shocked the most.. :nervous i thought the emotions that she got whenever she met Maimi (when she was already in a relationship with Miya) was just her 'hate' for the girl.. XD but as i have re-read it twice (and plans on re-reading it again..  :P) i get now why and how she ended up in that decision.. and i am REALLY delighted with her final choice.. :P :grin: as i have become an ardent worshiper of YajiSuzu.. :heart:

also, i have never seen/read so many deaths in one fiction.. :lol:

reasons why i enjoyed this fic so much..
  • the plot- truly is one of kind and very entertaining
  • the characters- very well developed, has depth.. their complexities are splendidly portrayed
  • the action sequence -elaborately detailed which makes it easily conceivable
  • the details -the history of the school, the circle and the skull.. i can tell a lot of research was made.. XD
  • the romance - okay, i only come to enjoy this after i became a shipper of YajiSuzu.. XD which is why i have read it multiple times already.. :P the first time i read it i was kinda rooting for Miki x Ai.. which ended in disaster to say the least.. :nervous

i got nothing else to say, as i am 2-3 years late from the awesomeness of this fic.. LOL.. but better late than never.. :P previous posts has already got it covered on how awesome this fic is.. XD

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: May 17, 2011, 08:40:39 PM »
Hey I thought I'd post something here to not clutter up the regular forum. :lol:

Thanks for reading this! :D And sharing it with others to also read... as well as for commenting like I said you could do. XD

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much~ though I'm not sure it's deserving of all of that, lol. I saw the YajiSuzu pulled you in :lol: even though there wasn't a whole lot of it in this story (except for those little moments scattered throughout like you mentioned). Although... unlike in general around here, I'm glad to see the romance wasn't all that hooked you in :lol:

That said, I don't feel I write actual action scenes all that well lol, unless maybe they're dealing with magical powers and such XD Which... of course this is a bit full of anyway. I hope to continue The Sword and the Dove at some point, though I can't really say when... You're not the only one to be pushing me for an update, but I think a lot of the others have pretty much given up. ;)

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: January 06, 2012, 04:31:02 AM »
Finished reading this earlier today. It was very entertaining to read :D thanks for writing and posting :thumbup :)

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW