JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Inside

Author Topic: Official Toku thread (kamen rider/sentai)  (Read 733756 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Official Toku thread (kamen rider/sentai)
« Reply #3040 on: February 20, 2013, 04:37:28 AM »
G3's getting hitched!!! :rockon:

Kaname Jun preparing to get married
by ustar on February 19, 2013 at 4:46 am

On February 19th, it was revealed that actor Kaname Jun (31) is preparing to get married.

Kaname’s agency released a fax statement after several sources reported the actor’s marriage to a former talento: “It’s true that Kaname Jun is currently making preparations for marriage.”

They commented, “When the time comes, we will once again report it to everybody. Until then, we ask that you please watch over him warmly.”

Kaname himself wrote on his official Twitter account, “Right now is a very important time for the two of us. I will continue using this Twitter as before, so I ask for your support.”

Source & Image: Oricon, Kaname Jun’s Official Twitter

Thanks to monkey for the tip!
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02/kaname-jun-preparing-to-get-married/

Congrats to the happy couple!!!  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3041 on: February 22, 2013, 06:16:42 PM »
Can't really find anymore english subbed eps for KR OOO on youtube... past ep 24, that is.
It sux, but thats how it goes.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #3042 on: February 22, 2013, 06:36:04 PM »
^Try dailymotion. I did a quick search and the English subbed episodes past 24 seem to be all there (didn't verify every single one, but I saw 25-36 at least XD)

Alternatively, learn Japanese :P Since that takes a lot longer, I think dailymotion will be the faster option. :lol:

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3043 on: February 22, 2013, 09:10:03 PM »
Akibaranger Season 2 痛 news from the official site. Most of the main cast are coming back! :bow:

Only one major change. AkibaBlue is going to be Sawada Shione (澤田汐音). She's only 14yo.
http://stblog.stardust-web.net/sawadashione/
Also, they announced the show will start airing on 5th Apr. :thumbsup

Unrelated pics of Hakase with a Moe Moe Z-Cune. :oops:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3044 on: February 23, 2013, 02:52:56 AM »
^ Hakase...why/how do you look so young?! ;A;

Looking at the Season 痛 news, it seems they've got the Japanese voice actor for Vegeta to play a new baddie alongside Malshiina (Horikawa Ryou, for those interested).

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3045 on: February 23, 2013, 05:37:10 PM »
^Try dailymotion. I did a quick search and the English subbed episodes past 24 seem to be all there (didn't verify every single one, but I saw 25-36 at least XD)

Alternatively, learn Japanese :P Since that takes a lot longer, I think dailymotion will be the faster option. :lol:
Thanks again for the info, Essy, but unfortunately its not gonna work for me.
Dailymotion don't wanna work with these library comps, which only have IE, so this option is out for me. :(
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #3046 on: February 26, 2013, 09:27:51 AM »
mother of god O_o

site also updated
http://garo-project.jp/TV3/

can't wait for this and akiba season 2 :rockon:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3047 on: February 26, 2013, 12:16:30 PM »
LOL. @1:19 Gokai Silver turning blonde and going yankee. :w00t:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3048 on: February 26, 2013, 06:29:23 PM »
^
But in Gokaiger he was already blonde...ish.
:P

I have to admit I've got mixed feelings about seeing the "imperfect" Garo in the preview. While I can understand and can appreciate the whole "new inheritor of the title of Garo" thing and about how it's likely that a big part of the series is going to be on the character's growth and maturing into the "proper" Garo that we had with Kouga...I dunno, something about seeing the armour the way that they did it in that preview is.....off-putting to me.  I still have not seen the "Sokoku no MaRyu" movie, so I don't know if it's explained there of if they'll explain early on here how this new guy inherited the title from Kouga.

Worst case scenario, we can always just say that this series is totally AU in a similar way that Decade did the AU Rider universes. :P

Now the other two new knights, on the other hand, look intriguiging. First there's Junya's (aka GokaiSilver's) character, who, if we're just going off of what little we saw/heard in the preview, seems to be a bit of a hothead. Perhaps he could be to this Garo what Zero/Rei was to Kouga. THEN there's the knight who's appears to be an archer.....WTF? No bladed weapon? It's going to be REALLY interesting to see how they do that guy's fighting style/fight scene choreography.

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #3049 on: February 26, 2013, 11:15:32 PM »
Oh no. I still haven't finished the second series.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #3050 on: February 27, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
@JFC: Putting aside the Sokoku no MaRyu movie, I'm more curious about the timeline. From what little the preview managed to squeeze in, it feels like Garo-verse has evolved a lot since Kouga's time. If I'm not wrong the uniformed dudes seem to be Makai Priests (I'm just guessing) and what are they doing on the frontline? XD This is set in a different city from what I could read off the words in the preview (The Independent City, Ball/Bowl(?) City), and assuming this is following off the first two Garo series, the new Garo, Dougai Ryuuga, is probably Kouga's successor. Direct successor or not, we can't know for sure. The hint we saw at the end of Makai Senki, where he made the deal with that mysterious voice in the ruins, as well as his subsequent conversation with Zero, imply that the journey to retrieve whatever it was for that ancient entity (which is what the whole Sokoku no MaRyu movie is about) seems to be a one way trip. Then again this is Kouga so we can't be sure if he made it back, protagonist powers and all. I'm sure the movie probably gives us a hint.

Assuming he does come back though, I suspect that Garo 3 is set many years into the future, where Kouga is either dead or retired. Dougai is not a Saejima, so not a son? But who really knows? Because the kanji for "Dougai" also means "heretic", and I suspect there's more than meets the eye here. I'm willing to bet that the upheaval caused by Sigma in Makai Senki might have had continued repercussions politically speaking (in the Makai Knights vs Makai Priests way). Sure, they worked together to beat down the Big Bad, but I'm sure he opened a can of worms right there. Why does Dougai the new Garo have incomplete armor? Who are the SWAT guys that came from the helicopters, but they do have a point in asking him to disarm? The preview words imply that this city they're in is probably under a different rule from the others, unlike the cities that Kouga gallivanted around in Garo 1 and 2, where he was assigned to protect by the Senate. So, a renegade faction? Hmm, interesting. More Garo-verse mysteries! He "lost his golden aura"? Hmm. I hope it's not alt-verse because there are ways to chain the storyline together!

Obviously, I'm excited. XD Can't wait to watch the new Garo in action!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #3051 on: March 01, 2013, 06:26:46 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3052 on: March 01, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »
Preview clip showing some making scenes of Akibaranger Season 痛.

Bandai Channel:
http://www.b-ch.com/ttl/index.php?ttl_c=3286&mvc=3_28112_0_0

If it blocked your country, try NicoNico if you have an account:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20194810

Oh wait, someone uploaded it on youtube and Toei hasn't killed it... yet. :lol: Watch it fast.

Cant see that either? Here's a screencap of Malsheena from the clip...

... using a Moe Moe Z-Cune??!!! :panic:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:19:02 PM by winner »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3053 on: March 02, 2013, 03:12:43 AM »
Nao gon' be in season 3 :grin:
http://i.imgur.com/SxNyCLB.jpg
http://ameblo.jp/nao-nagasawa/entry-11480303223.html
No doubt there are a bunch of pervvy fanboys who are hoping that she's going to be playing the female Horror that has the topless/nude scene.
:lol:

After all, gotta have at least one of those scenes each season, right? :akachin:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3054 on: March 08, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »
Raw for the Go-Busters Vs Gokaiger Movie is out~ :)
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Go-Busters

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #3055 on: March 14, 2013, 02:34:30 AM »
Subbed Gavan movie is also out.

Misa/Mayu/Medusa is hot. :w00t: but girl Shunpei cannot be unseen :bleed eyes:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3056 on: March 14, 2013, 03:10:44 AM »
Misa/Mayu/Medusa is hot. :w00t:
For sure. :yep: :drool: There's just something sadistically sexy about how she speaks so slowly in that semi-husky voice of hers.......sort of like a dominatrix that you just want to spank you and...well....yeah... :nervous

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #3057 on: March 16, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »

wtf Dr. Maki :lol:

edit: S/mileage :lol:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 03:28:55 PM by wordsworth »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3058 on: March 16, 2013, 05:38:05 PM »
GUIS has subbed Ultraman Saga (the one with DAIGO playing Zero and the AKB girls being Team U).

LINK - http://www.grownupsinspandex.com/forums/latest-news-5/ultraman-saga-movie-released-2376/
MKV TORRENT - http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=413845 (5GB? HOLY FUCK!  :shocked)
SUB FILE SCRIPT (in case you already have the RAW DVD rip & just plan on treating it as soft-subs) - http://www.mediafire.com/?ohemgyks6w2wcud

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #3059 on: March 16, 2013, 06:54:06 PM »

wtf Dr. Maki :lol:

The new villain makes me think of Doctor Man and that villain with the white hat in Jetman.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Inside