JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Naichau Kamo

Author Topic: mayuki_daisuki's OS Collection (MaYuki)  (Read 19769 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: Ai Kotoba (Love Words) MaYuki~
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 08:17:48 AM »
Mayu's love is too strong. :wub: Yuki is very lucky.

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 03:31:20 PM »
ahh!! i want more !!!

pls continue!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 04:10:32 PM »
Replies:

To Ruka Kikuchi: thank you Ruka~ I'm glad you enjoyed it~ :deco:

To Konoe-san: eh?! Is Mayu's love really too strong?!  :sweatdrop: :lol: And I'm glad you think Yuki is very lucky~ :love:

To MayuxMastuixMusic-san: here you go!~  :lol: Hope you enjoy part 2!!~

Thank you all for reading the first part~

There's a part 2!! Yay!! Just to let minna-san know I did not write part 2  :sweatdrop: , a very close friend, my closest friend did  :P but she doesn't want me to mention her name :smhid buuu!~ Anyway's the writing style is quite different to the first part and this is Yuki's side of the story, hope you enjoy~

Mayuki: Ai Kotoba Part 2

I was just sitting there at my desk after a long boring class hour. I had to sit through three hours of another boring lecture and I just wanted to go home. However the day wasn't even half over so I had no choice but to sit there and watch the clouds float by in the sky. I saw the sun was trying to poke its way through but the clouds wouldn't let it. I felt sad for the sun and it's continuous battle with the clouds to shine brightly onto the world. However the clouds just kept covering it up and I wanted to help but if I were to get close to the sun then I would burn in the flames. Therefore I just sat there at my desk watching the sun and the clouds fight a never ending battle. As I sat there I didn't even notice the girl slowly approaching me from the side of my desk. She appeared small and timid just by looking at her and it didn't look like she was going to say anything to me therefore I decided to break the ice.

"Hi, my name is Kashiwagi Yuki~"

She didn't say anything at first and at first I thought she was going to run away. However to my surprise the girl smiled and said,

"Hello my name is Watanabe Mayu."

Her voice was pleasant and cute like a little kitten and something I had never heard before. I have been in this class for about half a year and not once did I ever see this girl. I started to wonder if I was losing it but that didn't matter at the moment. All I knew right there and then at that moment that I knew there was something special about this girl. 

-

As I got to know Mayu I found her a very special and yet interesting girl. She was very cute and very shy when it came to certain things. She would react in the cutest ways when I teased her and whenever she pouted I just wanted to pinch her cheeks right there and then. It wasn't until later Mayu had explained to me that no one ever really noticed her except for a select few because she was so quiet all the time. She rarely talked to anyone except for a couple people and that was all. I told her she should be more outspoken and speak louder for others to hear but she said she was too shy and others would simply ignore her. I worked on it with her and even though she doesn't speak much, she at least gets noticed when she does now and that made me happy.

Things were going well but then like always, I manage to hit a rough patch in my life. I was taken back when Mayu had suddenly confessed to me. I didn't know what to do because I really liked her but I was also with someone else at the time. Fearing she would never talk to me if I had told her the truth, I did what I always did. I lied. I lied and told her that I had broken up with my girlfriend and I wasn't ready for another relationship. She accepted it and smiled saying it was alright but inside I could see a hint of sadness inside her. The inside of my chest was burning with anger and frustration. Why couldn't I tell the truth I don't know why I just can't think of what to do and so I hide behind a wall of lies. I know it's not good but what else can I do? I was just so scared of what she would do and what would happen. My fears just always manage to get the best of me and then I end up hurting people. Then again when I don't lie I still get hurt. Every time I tell the truth.. things just turn out bad for me.

Mayu's POV

Ah so Yuki had broken up with someone? I understand and all but I hope she gets over it soon. I mean I don't want to sound selfish and to be honest I don't even know what's going on with my own heart but.. something inside me was just burning with an intense amount of pain. What was this feeling? I don't know and I don't like it but for now I'll just let it fade on its own like everything else in my life has. It'll fade away just like everything else.

Yuki's POV

On that day, I was extremely sad and hurt and everything inside me had turned cold and dark. On that day, I just wanted to be alone and no one talk to me because I was just so hurt and sad. On that day, I had thought about it, I had thought about never coming back and just hiding away. On that day, I was ready to end it all but then Mayu had come and talked to me. I wasn't in the mood to talk but I didn't want to be mean to Mayu and so I sat there and talked with her. She could tell something was wrong with me and well I'm terrible at trying to hide my feelings. She asked me what was wrong and I could do nothing but smile and say "I'm fine" however on the inside I was letting my heart be eaten away by the very lies I had used to protect myself. Eventually I couldn't take in anymore and so I knew what to expect but I just couldn't stand it.

"You're going to hate me after this..." was all I said.

Everything after that was just a mess of twisted truths and a thousand apologies for the lies I had told. I told her the truth how I had had a girlfriend and the reason why I was so upset was because I broke up with her for real this time. The girl I had mentioned before was just a lie to protect myself and I was selfish. Mayu had the right to know the truth but because of my fears and anxieties I had hid behind the wall of lies. We had done things that would be considered an affair if Mayu had not known about my girlfriend. However during those times I was just so hurt from everything my girlfriend had done to me. She kept me on a leash and never let me explore and see new things. Everything I had done angered her and I would be punished for it. All I wanted was freedom and love and when I met Mayu, I had found it. I truly loved being with Mayu but after that confession, I knew I had ended things there. I was expecting Mayu to leave me and never see me again. However instead Mayu looked at me with a cold robotic stare and said,

"I hate you.. a little.."

I didn't quite understand what she had meant but I knew she was still angry at me. She was probably regretting all the things we had done together and I could see it in her eyes in the tears that were starting to form. I didn't want her to think of me as a liar and a player and so I told Mayu the true feelings that I had kept in my heart.

"Thank you so much, when other people say they’ll stay, they never do… That’s why I usually blow off stuff like that. But your words, I can feel something from them, so thank you, Mayu.."

I saw the tears seep back into her body but I knew they weren't done with her. With all my might I gave her my happiest smile showing her that she made me happy. That she made feel happy and not sad or angry with the world. I felt relaxed and calm and everything in this smile was true. Though at the end of the night, I felt that it wasn't enough.

Two months had passed since then and we started to grow close once more. We had all kinds of fun times playing games and sharing snacks together. We grew closer and closer and closer to each other and I felt my heart slowly move closer to hers. It was Christmas and I was surprised to see Mayu had gotten me a gift. It was a card and when I read what was inside, I felt touched but also a punch to the face. I didn't get Mayu a Christmas gift!!! I felt like the worst person ever but I didn't want to ruin the mood and so I hugged Mayu tightly. The words were forming into my chest but they wouldn't come out of my mouth and so all I could say was,

"I'm glad I had met you Mayu. You truly are a good friend even though I've only known you for two months."

I wanted to say it I just wanted to scream it at her but I was still afraid. I was choking on my words and struggling to spit them out. She held my hand and I had decided to swallow all my fears and move forward with my feelings.

"Nee.. Don't take this the wrong way but.. I love you Mayu!"

"“Un…as a friend right? I love you too, Yuki.” she said and I only nodded and replied with a soft smile.

However there was more I wanted to say. I wanted to tell her my true feelings and so I decided to move a little more.

“Well…I-I guess?”

I looked away hoping she heard me and I wouldn't have to repeat such a heart stopping moment. She saw I was struggling to keep a straight face and so she asked me what was wrong. Using all the strength I had I managed to muster up the words,

“W-Well…Mayu is more than a friend to me…” 

“Eh…? Well, so is Yuki too! Yuki is my closest friend.” she had said.

I didn't want to stop so I kept going. There was nothing holding me back now right?

“Mayu is also my closest friend too! Demo ne…maybe when I'm older, you can be more than my close friend…”

I tried to make it not as awkward so I giggled shyly and Mayu just seemed straight up confused. I didn't want her to take it the wrong way and I wanted her to understand my message but it wasn't exactly as well explained as I wanted it to be. It wasn't until a couple minutes when Mayu started to blush and then she said,

“You mean like….l-lover and partner?? Or am I taking it the wrong way?”

Mayu didn't believe me and replied in a joking manner that I didn't want her to think that. I wanted her to believe me and know that what I'm saying is true as broken as it was. The voices in my heard were nearly screaming in my head not to back down and keep going and my heart was getting ready to burst. So with full force I took all the feelings in my heart and said them all in three simply words.

“…No, you’re right.” I finally gave her an answer and it was complete silence between us.

We were both silent and neither one of us was moving. I could feel my head punching itself thinking it was a stupid move to tell her that but I didn't care because the feeling in my heart was stronger. It was burning with a passion that was hotter than the sun. Then suddenly I saw a smile on Mayu's face and when I saw that smile my whole world lit up as if the light from the heavens were shining down on us. I felt a spark of hope and a warmth in my heart that was like no other. I stared deeply into her beautiful eyes and waited for a response and then with her sweet voice Mayu said,

"That would make me very happy Yuki. But when Yuki and I are older, maybe we will know each other more too.”

“Hehe~ You’re right!”

I giggled before I slowly wrapped my arms around Mayu. I felt nervous and scared fearing I was going to make the wrong move. Seeing how she wasn't slapping me or anything I rested my forehead onto Mayu's shoulder and enjoyed the warmth radiating from Mayu’s body before I whispered the words of my heart out…

“…Aishiteru.”

Mayu froze while I started hugging her tighter. She blinked with surprise but then it revealed a smile of relief across her face. Mayu held me close in a gentle embrace and then respond to my words before she finally uttered the voice of her heart as well.

"I love you to, Yuki.."

Mayu's POV

You lied to me in the beginning but only because you were scared. Yes I was angry and even hated you a little but as time went by and I saw the true you I began to fall for the real you. I believe that maybe in the future we can have something special and when that day comes I'll be the happiest person in the world. You tried to hide from me but in the end you showed your true colors and that is what I found myself attracted to you. We had a rough start but I think we'll make it through just fine.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:05:43 PM by sophcaro »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 11:23:54 AM »
To Konoe-san: eh?! Is Mayu's love really too strong?!  :sweatdrop: :lol:

Eh? I'm probably the only one thinking like that. :nervous

So there is part 2 and it's Yuki's POV. It's nice to read things from her side too.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
The one person I love again and again (MaYuki) - OS COMPLETED
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 03:39:08 AM »
This is dedicated to... I don't know if she wants me to mention her :? so I won't but yeah... enjoy!!~ :nervous

The one person I love again and again.

Standing here alone in the dark, Mayu rested her arms and leaned her body against an old bridge.

Instead of looking up at the stars, she looked down on the glistening river that reflected the shining lights, and felt the breeze of the cold wind brush against her cheek.

Mayu’s pov.

I messed up... I wasted your time... You look bored and I felt of ashamed of myself... my tears suddenly began to fall out.. I kept crying until you said it was nothing to cry over about... to me it is, because I hate messing up in front of you... I wanted to cry more but I know you don’t like it, so I forced myself to stop... As we talked more I began blurting my thoughts out...

I said things which hurt you... things I never meant to say... but you kept telling me sweet things... it made my heart race and ache at the same time when you said this... “Your more that I ever wanted!”... and yet still I continued with my selfish rants... You asked me “Do you even think about my feelings?”... I told you I do... but now I’m not sure... I’m sorry for being such a selfish person...

I never wanted to hurt you... if all it would be the one thing I never wanted to do to you!... But I did in the end, didn’t I?... I began to realise I said so many stupid things to you... my stupid thoughts and doubts... you reminded me how you always said you love me... but yet again I keep being fixated over things like this... that’s when you got irritated...

I don’t think you’re a “cheating scumbag!” I could never think that... I know you don’t lie to me... Yuki never lies to me... I know you’re loyal... I do trust you... I love you... I believe you but not myself... when I said that last sentence... you still sounded annoyed... you told me I was going to have to work on it...

I do want to work on it... demo nee... I-I... I want you by my side when I do... you felt so distant for some reason at that time... you told me I should appreciate the things I have in life... but what you don’t know is I do... I really do... but it’s my fault nee... I don’t show it enough do I?... well I’ll show it to you now then... I’ll fight back my tears now... I cannot cry, because I know its weakness in your eyes... if I can’t hold my tears back I will let it out... when I’m alone... it hurts but its okay... I’m used to it.
What love is this? That we keep spinning in circles… I only realised now, while we argued, you thought of me...

*flashback*

Yuki and Mayu lay side by side in their queen sized white mattress, under the soft cream blanket, Mayu enfolded her arms around Yuki's neck.

Yuki held Mayu close her, and soon were chest to chest, she pressed her body against Mayu's and both felt the warmth and love they shared.

Yuki traced her finger slowly along Mayu’s pink curved lips, leaning and inching closer. With Yuki's light feathery touches, Mayu shivered and her breathing slowly increased.

Yuki stole her lips in a brief moment and both of their lips clashed. Yuki's lips felt like the inside of a rose.

Mayu clutched onto Yuki’s shirt tightly, as her lips danced a crossed Yuki’s.

Yuki whispered gently in Mayu’s ear… “I love you my Mayu~” while Mayu softly moaned and began panting.

Mayu's breath taken away by a single kiss, she slowly took Yuki's hand into her own, holding it tightly with the energy she had left.

While the night was still alive, Mayu and Yuki surrendered to the darkness and drifted off to their own world.

*flashback ends*

Mayu’s pov.

When I’m afraid, you come and embrace me, calming my beating heart… and I confess you’re love is always enough for me… you’re all I need…

But who will hold me close? When you’re the one I chose…

And who will hold my hand? When you’re the only one who understands…

Who will kiss my forehead? When you’re the one who tucks me into bed in the dark of night…

Now that you are gone…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year later...

Standing face to face, Yuki and Mayu stared at each other.

Mayu’s pov.

I’ve wandered and wandered for a while, I’ve even restrained myself at the thought of seeing you… Before I thought I was doing fine but now I don’t think my heart can take it… I realised I am nothing without you, I wanted to see you… I prayed to see you… I missed you!...

Looking deeply into each other’s eyes, Mayu ran up to Yuki and cuddled her as tightly as she could.

Yuki’s pov.

For a long time, I’ve been living, confused about why you ran away. I wish you could of me just faced me… I wondered why you made that vain argument such a big deal…

Mayu’s pov.

At that time, if only I had been a bit mature, I had no confidence… I needed to overcome these endless regrets… until now I’ve just tried to repress them… I know now I don’t ever want to part from you, the one person I love over and over again…

Yuki was speechless and confused, for the first few seconds she hesitated but soon wrapped her own arms around Mayu’s waist.

Yuki and Mayu’s pov.

But right this moment I want bury all of that now and promise I won’t take them out again…

No matter how many seasons pass, we hope that we can move on...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:05:58 PM by sophcaro »

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The one person I love again and again. OS.
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 04:39:08 AM »
Sugoi sugoi!!!! What a nice OS~ I really like it :3 I look forward to the next one and maybe even a continuation of this one.. Onegai~? Nyaha kidding~ Anyways good OS and I'm looking forward to more!!!! Keep writing!

:onioncheer:  :luvluv2: :nya:

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 10:05:50 AM »
Yo! read this fic and wait its *reads it again* a MAYUKI FIC!!!  :shocked oi the things I do for you  ;) I loved it either way great story :) if there's more let mi know and ill read it  :twothumbs
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 10:36:48 AM »
@Miyu: I'm glad you like it~ o////o demo ne..~ you know its my apology to.. well you know~ :sweatdrop:
@Alex-chan/Blue Knight: mou!~ I'm a mayuki shipper Alex-chan!~ ><" but I'm glad you like it~ :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 11:48:21 AM »
knew right away it's M&H MaYuki couple  XD

I dunno if Higgs will read this simply or in between the lines demo...

Mayu is living with the person who is hard on herself. I realized that Yuki is a quite busy person and not always finds time for Mayu while Mayu hates loneliness. Though what if in the past Yuki was also the one who hated loneliness but was taught by someone (Rena, for example) that giving each other time and space casually makes two people closer than ever? This is all my guessing of course, but from what I read I think Yuki is trying to say to Mayu that 24/7 in a relationship is a no no, you have to live your own lives too and after spending some time apart you have more to say to each other the next time you meet and you miss each other more and you never get bored or tired of each other that way.

sorry for the rant  :sweatdrop:

Anyways, good job, Higgappi  :thumbsup
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 01:15:07 PM »
Wahhh beatiful!!!

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 04:38:11 PM »
i like ittt :33
mayuki :33

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »
uwah~~

mayuki~~~

more mayuki please~~
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 08:53:16 PM »
@sakura-san: thank you for reading it sakura-san~ ^///^ eto.. it wasnt about mayuki being lonely really~ ^^"  :sweatdrop: it's about mayu kept thinking selfishly and having doubts, and not fully trusting yuki and her own heart.. ><" it's only when yuki explained her feelings, mayu finally realised how she was behaving to yuki and about yuki always being there for mayu, and mayu doesnt mean to but unconsciously and stupidly takes some advantage of yuki's kindness, and mayu wants to put all the things she done wrong in the past and prove to yuki, that she does trust and love yuki with all her heart, although yuki is really forgiving to mayu, even after they had that little drama..~ ^///^"

@kirozoro-san: arigatou!! >///< it really means a lot to me~ ^///^

@ichikawa-san: hmm.. i don't think there will be an extra chapter of this OS ><" but there will be many more precious moments mayu and yuki will go through that i will write about ^^~

@chocolate-san: thank you so much for reading it ^^~ i'm really glad you liked it ^///^~

@MayuxMatsuixMusic-san: hai~ i will try and write more ><"~ thank you for reading it~^^

thank you to all the people who read and commented on this OS~ ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 09:18:58 PM »
so you didn't read it the way I was intending...oh well ><;
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 05:22:07 AM »
Either way I thought it was sweet and I hope to see more Mayuki in the near future!  \^o^/

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 09:03:23 PM »
@Sakura-san: I did read it your intended way ><" you meant in M&H right?~ when I meant Mayu and Yuki.. well I'm Mayu and you know who Yuki is.. :nervous
@miyu: hai~ ^///^ i will write more, especially for you..~

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Faraway to you. MaYuki OS. 3/7/14
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 05:22:37 PM »
Faraway, to you.

Mayu's pov.

"In the late evening, as the Spring sky turns to a light peach colour, it stretches everywhere, hovering over the tall mountains.
The stars in the night sky are singing my song. carrying my thoughts, they sparkle.
Even now, I still feel nostalgic thinking about the day when I met the beautiful you, I can see the smiling cheeks of the lovely you...
Can you hear my song as it traverses the sea and crosses over the mountains?
I want to lightly and softly cross the sea of stars just to surprise you.."

A small little figure with raven hair spread across the pillow, her body was buried by soft cushiony covers. The pale young girl's cheeks were painted with a deep rose pink, her breathing was slow and her eyes were closed. Suddenly she heard a noise, a creak of the floorboards,

"Mayuyu?.."

She opened her beady eyes slowly and turned her head to face a small standing figure.

"How are you feeling Yukirin? I brought some porridge with dried plums~" The doll like girl carried a tray of hot and dry food, walking ever so carefully not drop anything as she was still a small girl as well, she knelt down by Yuki's side and blew on the hot porridge.

"say ah~"

Mayu brought the spoon closer to the raven haired one.

"ah..~"

Yuki parted her lips and opened her mouth, slowly tasting the porridge with her taste buds she smiled softly at Mayu.

"oishi Mayuyu..~"

Mayu's cheeks turned warm and smiled back at Yuki, and began to feed her more.

Moments later, Mayu began telling Yuki stories to pass the time.

"After crossing many seas, the girl finally arrived at a faraway country. In this foreign land she met another young girl. The girl who had arrived had eyes the colours of the sea and summer sky, while the other girl had mysterious dark brown eyes that reminded her of chocolate~

This is why the blue eyed girl liked her at first glance and fell in love!~ They talked about things they liked and taught each other how to dance~

'What lies beyond the sea?' asked the girl with dark eyes.

The other girl replied, 'I don't know because there is an endless world beyond the sea.'

But she also said, 'do you want to cross the sea of stars together?~' the girl reached out her hand to the dark eyed one.

'..un!~' she took her hand and both of them smiled, making a promise to always love each other no matter how far they were.

The end~"

Mayu finished her story, she looked at the pale laying figure who smiled and eyes began to drift.

Mayu planted a gentle kiss on Yuki's forehead and tucked her in.

"Oyasumi Yukirin.. Aishiteru..~"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young little Mayu went out to buy some more medicine for Yuki, while she was heading home through a tunnel of Autumn trees, she passed several people along her way who stared at her with fear in their eyes, even a mother held her child closer to her just as Mayu walked passed them.

"don't look at her Hikaru."

The young child turned his head away to avoid looking at Mayu. Mayu began to let her head fall down, salty tears running down her cheeks she began to make a run to home.

Mayu was staring out into the gardens sitting on the porch.

"I don't want to see anybody's face again.."

Yuki who sat next to her sad friend, frowned as well as she saw Mayu depressed.

"Mayuyu.."

"whenever I open my eyes, all I can see are their smiles fading away."

Mayu curled into a ball and started crying.

Yuki felt bad but then she had an idea and leaned in closer to Mayu.

"In that case, look at me and nobody else!~"

Yuki said proud of her idea and began rubbing her tiny hands together.

"ayy!~"

Yuki put each of her palms on Mayu's blue eyes.

"it's a charm, from now on, I'm the only person you can see! This way Mayuyu won't have to see any more scary faces~"

After that day, Mayu and Yuki had their own secret. Mayu pretend not to see and Yuki was the only one who see her eyes.

Yuki and Mayu held hands as they walking and Mayu's eyes were closed, passing everybody and just as soon everyone was gone.

"Mayuyu it's clear now~"

Mayu opened eyes with comfort in her heart she smiled warmly at Yuki.

However, Yuki's health started to improve while Mayu's eyes started to deteriorate.

Mayu trips a little but Yuki held her hand tighter helping Mayu not to fall.

"Mayuyu??"

"Lately, it seems as if I really can see only you, everything else looks blurry to me."

Mayu rubbed her eyes and Yuki started panicking.

"Mayuyu!.."

As the Autumn wind blew, Mayu's hair swayed in the breeze and so did the orange and yellow leaves.

"it's fine Yukrin. I'm happier this way~"

Mayu smiled at Yuki, but Yuki's heart was in discontent.

Soon Mayu actually did become blind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During a couple of years later, Yuki had moved from the countryside to the city of Akihabara when she was just 15 years and now 18 she started studying musicals.

The young teen was happy with her new life, everything was perfect yet one thing still lingered on her mind, or I should say her heart?

Mayu who stayed behind in the countryside because she was too frail, always wrote letters to Yuki, but Yuki had stopped replying to her letters.

Yuki would constantly find something to distract her mind of Mayu, whether that was working extra hours at her part time job or going to karaoke parties with her colleagues.

While on the other side of Japan, a similar image appeared..

A small little figure with faded blue eyes, was buried by soft cushiony covers. The frail young girl's cheeks were decorated with a deep rose pink, her breathing was slow and her eyes were closed.

"Yukirin.. *coughs*.. in the late evening, as the Spring sky turns to a light peach colour, it stretches everywhere, hovering over the tall mountains.
The stars in the night sky are singing my song. carrying my thoughts, they sparkle.
Even now, I still feel nostalgic thinking about the day when I met the beautiful you, I can see the smiling cheeks of the lovely you...
Can you hear my song as it traverses the sea and crosses over the mountains?
I want to lightly and softly cross the sea of stars just to surprise you.. *coughs heavily and starts panting*"

Suddenly people started running around, trying to comfort the sick young girl, Mayu started cough out blood and her felt pain all over small body.

"her temperature is 38.9 C!! Someone get the emergency line!"

Mayu could hear loud heavy foot steps and people screaming around her, but then.. she started to imagine and remember the times she spent with Yuki, she dreamt of the moment when Yuki put the charm on her. Her lips formed a simple smile and a tear ran down her cheek, she couldn't hear anything anymore, none of the noise that surrounded her before, only Yuki's voice, and with that Mayu mumbled her silent words of love towards her before falling into an eternal sleep.

"Yukirin.. Aishiteru..~"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:06:38 PM by sophcaro »

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: Faraway to you. MaYuki OS. 3/7/14
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2014, 06:31:40 PM »
what a sad ending  :( :cry: :panic:

they didn't even talked at the end  :(
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline mizuratpro95