JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Like This

Author Topic: mayuki_daisuki's OS Collection (MaYuki)  (Read 19758 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Faraway to you. MaYuki OS. 3/7/14
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2014, 05:56:00 AM »
How dare you yuki leaving her

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2014, 12:10:13 PM »
Why yuki left mayuyu? Why mayuyu sick? Why you end it this way (╥﹏╥)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2014, 01:56:47 PM »
Why Yuki love Mayu? It so sad :'(

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2014, 05:00:41 PM »
Why?~  :catglare:
But thanks for this sad ending OS~  :heart:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2014, 02:36:35 PM »
it's. so. sad.  :cry:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2014, 06:12:42 AM »
What the... Why it's ended up like this???
My Mayuyu...  :cry:
Why Yukirin leave Mayuyu?
My heart is hurt ah... T.T

Thank you for this fic Mayuki_daisuki-san :)
This is sad, but still good '-'d
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2014, 02:59:50 PM »
NO~!! why does it have to end like this~! :gyaaah: :pleeease: :on cloudeye:

this fic is too sad.. :mon surr: :mon nwei:

this is such..true love..sobs

Mayu's love is just.. :cry:

please write another fic! you're awesome!! :cathappy:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
She stole my heart (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2014, 05:20:58 PM »
SHE STOLE MY HEART

Mayu's pov.

"Everyone has their own muse, that lights up their world when it falls apart and break the darkness. I don't have anyone like that...
When the tides of the sea flood the shore and wipe away my footsteps, I end up getting lost and can't find my way home... Unlike everyone else, even if their footprints get swept away by the waves, they have someone else's to follow back home.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just another night and she stared at the dark sky, wondering if she could ever see a shooting star. She never did see one, so she couldn't make her wish... 7 AM she woke up alone, the daylight beamed through her bedroom window, but she couldn't feel its warmth, all she felt was the cold sunshine...

Back to the Akihabara streets, she dragged her feet into a small vintage beverage shop, snow fell silently onto the grey pavements. It was a start of a new winter. She had ordered a chocolate mocha latte with kahlua in it, it wasn't the aroma of chocolate or coffee she found most pleasing, it was the faint scent of alcohol...

The alcohol had seemed to calm her down, making her head feel light headed. She loved that feeling, it was one of little feelings she embraced and didn't bury deep down inside her. She used to feel a lot of things, especially happy things, she used to laugh and cry with joy in her heart, but all of those feelings were taken away... She still had a heart of course, but she didn't have a soul anymore...

Her soul was devoured by the one person she loved the most, that's why she couldn't feel any warmth or life from anything she touched, anything she ate or drank, and anything that used to make her smile... Her lips weren't decorated with a rosy pink or illuminating red, instead she had cracks on her lips and her face had a pale complexion, covered in white like she was frozen...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day started getting darker, the lights on the street became brighter, right now her boots were wet from the freezing blanket of snow she had to tread through and her head hang low...

Suddenly, she noticed someone only 2 inches away, shadowing her. She looked up slowly until she lay'd her eyes upon "her", "her".. the girl who devoured her heart... She froze not knowing what to do, the taller girl in front of her held her waist, then she felt a cold shiver that ran through her spine. She gulped at the taller girl's action.

"It's too cold for you to be outside Mayuyu."

Mayu looked away, she started to tear up.

"What are you doing here Yuki?.."

Mayu couldn't face the heart stealer, instead Yuki leaned in closer to Mayu's pale cracked lips, her eyes grew and darkened as she pulled a glare at the smaller girl.

"You were drinking?"

Mayu pouted a little and defended herself.

"It was only a coffee!.."

Yuki sighed and took the shorter girl's hand into her own.

"C'mon it's too cold outside for angels to fly~"

Mayu's eyes widened a little and she looked up at Yuki confused.

"You're my angel Mayu, the angel who calms my inner demon. I'm sorry Mayu I didn't mean to hurt you.. I just... just please tell me you need me, because I love you so much..~"

She gave Mayu a soft smile, Mayu's heart and soul, was still hurt, but that didn't mean she stopped caring for Yuki.. instead it hurt Mayu more, that she felt angry and sad at Yuki, Mayu was still really hurt and pissed... but she loved Yuki and always forgave her.

"Bakarin!!.. *bursts into tears and cries loudly*"

Mayu had finally unburied her pain she felt, and stood in the same spot crying her eyes out, that's when Yuki pulled her close and intertwined their hands.. their fingers together.. Yuki tucked Mayu's hair behind her ear placed a gentle kiss on the crying girl's forehead.

"My angel Mayu~"

Mayu buried her face into Yuki's soft oppai and whispered her love words to Yuki softly but loud enough for her to hear.

"I love you Yukirin..~ You stole my heart and I'm glad you did~"

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:07:03 PM by sophcaro »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: She stole my heart. MaYuki OS.
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2014, 06:10:16 AM »
You stole my heart and I'm glad you did... Now give it back to me :lol:
If only you wrote it longer~ :)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Very very short drabble/story whatever it's called. MaYuki angst or not?
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2015, 01:02:41 AM »
Part 1.

Curled up in ball, with her head buried in her knees. A small shaking voice whispered in the silence.

"Don't leave me here alone..."

Mayu closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face, the shadows engulfing her heart with darkness.

*beep! beep!*

Mayu heard a vibration set off, she flipped her phone and saw only one word from the messenger,

"Gomen."

"Baka Yuki... You always leave me alone when I need you the most..."

Mayu didn't reply back and decided to turn off her pink device. She ventured onto the streets alone, hoping it would help with her pain.

As the day started getting darker, the lights on the street became brighter, right now her boots were wet from the icy droplets of rain. She dragged her feet into the nearest bar, it was old and plain, but had a strange comforting atmosphere.

She sat a green cushioned stool and ordered an iced coffee with vodka. It wasn't the aroma of coffee she found most pleasing, it was the intoxicating scent of alcohol lingering strongly.

The alcohol had seemed to calm her down, making her head feel light headed. She loved that feeling, it was one of little feelings she embraced and didn't bury deep down inside her.

All of a sudden a bunch of drunk yelling young men entered the bar, they went to the counter table to order drinks, when one guy in particular caught Mayu in the corner of his eye. He smirked with a sly grin and approached the depressed girl.

"Hey want a drink or me~?" He threw a lame pick up line.

"I'll take the drink." Mayu coldly stared at him.

"Okay cyborg, *giggles for 2 secs* well if I get you this drink, you have to buy me one after~ "

"Sure, whatever." Mayu asked for another round and downed her beverage. "My turn to buy yours now?", Mayu pulled out her purse.

"Ah, not here~" The young man closed Mayu's purse with his hand. Mayu raised her brow at him but rose up from her stool.

"Okay you pick the place, let's go." Mayu folded her arms waiting near the door.

What will happen next in part 2? Will Mayu decided to leave Yuki? Will Mayu end up doing something with the guy? Or will Mayu run back to Yuki? I have no freaking idea.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 01:48:20 AM by mayuki_daisuki »

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
The One That Got Away (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2015, 10:25:23 PM »
The One That Got Away.

It's just another night and Yuki stared at the dark sky, watching the half-round moon shining dimly through the grey clouds. Yuki left America to study her medical studies in Japan, since Japan had the latest technology, she figured it would better and more beneficial. Yuki arrived at the airport tired and hungry, she searched around Akihabara streets for the closest restaurant or cafe. That's when she spotted a bright coloured sign, "Chiyo-chan's Cosplay Cafe~" Yuki sweat dropped at the cheesy sign but shrugged her shoulders as she heard her stomach rumble.

"Ano.." Yuki awkwardly stepped inside the funky shop and heard a little bell ring.

Minutes of silence passed then Yuki heard a loud voice.

"Hai!! Coming just one minute!!"

Out of nowhere a young petite girl rushed out and bowed to Yuki.

"Sorry for the wait~ Table for one?"

The young girl was wearing a mini skirt kimono with frilly sleeves.

"U-un, table for one." Yuki answered surprised by the small girl's outfit, she also spotted a name tag. "Mayu?.." Yuki scanned the label with her eyes, making it obvious, Mayu giggled at her action and guided to a vacant seat.

"Here's the menu~ I'll give you a few mins to decide~" Mayu left to the kitchen.

"Wow Japan had more bizarre stuff than I imagined O_O" Yuki read the menu and decided to order a hot choco and a tuna melt.

"Here's your order~"

As Yuki stared at Mayu more, she actually thought she was really cute. Mayu's eyes glistened under the light and her cheeks were painted with faint rose shade.

"Thanks Mayu~" Yuki said playfully.

"Your welcome customer~~" Mayu giggled.

"The name is Yuki~ Kashiwagi Yuki~"

"Well customer-san I will leave you to eat~" Mayu stuck her tongue out and laughed.

"Oi~!!" Yuki sighed smiling.

From then on, after attending her college lessons Yuki would travel to back to the cafe to visit Mayu. Sometimes when Mayu didn't have work and Yuki was still in lessons, Mayu would travel all the way Yuki's school to bring her a home made bento. Mayu's house was half way across the city while Yuki's college was on the other end. Before they knew, both girls fell in love and became each other's muse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28th March 2012 was the day of Bokutei Sakura Matsuri (Cherry Blossom festival)

On the night of the festival Yuki and Mayu stood under one of the sakura trees.

"I'm glad you accepted to be my date~" Yuki smiled coyly.

"I thought you never ask~" Mayu kissed her girlfriend's cheek.

Mayu and Yuki danced the night away and danced all the way until the very last song. Holding her waist and her hand, Yuki slow danced to the beat swaying side to side. Lost in the gazes of each others eyes, they danced to the slow music and let their hearts be swept away into the romance. That night truly was magical in every way possible. Unfortunately, nothing lasts and they decided to end their night with a peck on the lips, Mayu slowly leaned back from Yuki's lips. Both girls glanced at each other clearly saw they both didn't have enough and kissed again, harder and more passionate. Their simple kiss soon bloomed into something beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few years Mayu and Yuki were together, everyday they fell more in love with each other, and within those years they talked about a lot of wonderful things and made many promises. They talked about their future like they had a clue, promising each other they'll always be by each other's side. Yuki even talked about wanting to marry Mayu and asked her if she would come back to America with her. Mayu was so happy and felt so lucky.

But then... both of them hit a rough patch in their life, Yuki's studies were coming to an end, and Yuki started wondering if it was too early to marry Mayu. She just finished her studies and didn't have a job yet, once she would go back to America she would have to find a position in the medical field, but she didn't know how long it would take her. Then she began thinking about what parents would say, bringing home a girl. She knew they wouldn't accept it, and even if they did Mayu and Yuki couldn't have a small wedding, it would have to be big!! And Yuki thought weddings weren't cheap, so she felt sad, sad that she couldn't keep her promises to Mayu, but thought there was nothing she could do.

One afternoon, Yuki met Mayu at the cafe after Mayu's work shift.

"Well hello there again customer-san~" Mayu greeted her lover teasingly.

"Mayuyu we need to talk.."

Yuki couldn't smile and sat Mayu down at a table in the back of the shop.

"What's wrong?"

Mayu asked worried and held Yuki's hand tightly.

"I'm leaving to go back to America in 2 weeks.. and.. you can't come with me..."

In a split second, all of Mayu's dreams and heart shattered into a thousand pieces.

"But.. you promised.. you promised we could be together!!"

Mayu cried out in rage, tears streaming down her rosy cheeks.

"I'm sorry Mayu.. my parents.. they wouldn't accept it and I don't have the money for it..."

"You promised no matter what would happen, you wouldn't let anyone or anything come in between us!!" Mayu ran into the kitchen, then into the cloak room. She couldn't stop crying, she didn't want to believe what she was hearing.

Yuki followed and confronted her.

"Look dear I know your sad, I'm sad too, don't you know how gutted I felt after I found this out? There's nothing I can do, I'm sorry."

"Don't you dare.. don't you dare call me dear!!" Mayu screamed and slammed her fists against the wall.

"Mayu.." Yuki sighed and approached Mayu slowly.

"I gave you my heart.. my everything.. my hope... and you tell me I can't be with you?!"

Mayu glared at Yuki, her eyes swollen and puffy.

"I think I should leave, I don't want even want to start arguing."

And just like that.

Yuki left Mayu alone.

-------------------------------------

2 weeks passed since their that day, and now the new morning. Yuki would be leaving to go to America. Mayu was so hurt and stubborn, she didn't reply to any of Yuki's calls or messages.

On her way to the airport, Yuki looked blankly out of the window the taxi.

"Mayu... why won't you pick up?"

In a tiny apartment, two litres of empty liquor bottles sat beside a small figure curled up in a ball.

Mayu's pov.

"Summer after college when we first met, we make out in your car to AKB and on my eighteenth birthday we bought matching lockets. Used to sneak into your dorm at quarter passed midnight and climbed to the roof talk about our future like we had a clue."

*ring! ring!*

Mayu flipped her phone open, a message from her previous beloved.

"My flight is in 15 minutes. xoxoxo"

Yuki's pov.

"Darkness devoured my heart, I'm actually scared, as I make board the plane, I recall one of my fondest memories of you and me, under the sakura tree that dark night, I can't forget your shining round eyes, just maybe you that someone who would call out my name and bring me into the light.

I keep repeating those words.. I' sorry.. goodbye…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years later..

The Spring sky turns to a light peach colour, it stretches everywhere, hovering over the tall mountains, as a familiar figure roamed the streets of Akihabara.

Outside a bright coloured cafe stood the familiar figure and read the vibrant sign of the shop.

"Chiyo-chan's cosplay cafe~"

A bell rings as she steps inside.

"Ano.. excuse me?"

Minutes of silence passed then Yuki heard a loud voice.

"Hai!! Coming just one minute!!"

Yuki's heart skipped with delight as she heard the voice, all of a sudden a young girl with neko mimi's (cat ears) welcomed Yuki.

"Oh.. *Yuki frowned disappointed* is the waitress Watanabe Mayu still here?"

"No, not that I know off. One sec, let me just get the manager." The neko mimi girl bowed.

Yuki waited until a bearded man came out.

"Yes can I help you?~" He smiled happily.

"Eto, does a girl by the name Watanabe Mayu still work here?"

Suddenly the man's smile turned to a grieving one.

"No.. Watanabe-san does not work here anymore..."

"Do you perhaps know where I can find her?" The tall bearded guy could see the desperation in Yuki's eyes.

"Mei-san can you get me a pen onegai!" He shouted across the shop to the other waitress.

He scribbled down some words onto a clean napkin and gave it to Yuki. "This is where you can find her now."

"Thank you~"

Yuki said grateful and rushed out of the cosplay cafe.

Moments later..

Yuki panted heavily and finally arrived at her destination. She was very confused as she saw no buildings but instead was a garden filled with marble stones.

Passing by her was an old freckled lady, "Excuse me can you tell me if this is the right address?" Yuki asked her with worry.

"Yes this is the right place. You come to visit?"

Yuki nodded and thanked the old lady, she searched around with sadness until her eyes lay'd upon a black stone

Watanabe Mayu
1994-2015
Loving daughter and friend

Yuki dropped to the ground, overflowing salty droplets running down her cheeks, she hears herself breathing,

“Come back to me.. Please Mayu...”

Out of nowhere Yuki stormed back into the cosplay cafe and shouted at the op of he lungs at the manager.

"What the hell?! What joke is this?!"

The manager sighed and rubbed the temple on his forehead.

"She didn't see it coming.. the car... she had internal bleeding and didn't make it..."

*Flashback on the day Yuki left to America*

In a tiny apartment, two litres of empty liquor bottles sat beside a small figure curled up in a ball.

Mayu's pov.

"Summer after college when we first met, we make out in your car to AKB and on my eighteenth birthday we bought matching lockets. Used to sneak into your dorm at quarter passed midnight and climbed to the roof talk about our future like we had a clue."

*ring! ring!*

Mayu flipped her phone open, a message from her previous beloved.

"My flight is in 15 minutes. xoxoxo"

Mayu buried her face deeper into her knees, for a moment a million thoughts ran through her mind.. but then she glanced at her phone and decided to chase after Yuki. Knowing she would barely make in time she ran as fast as she could.

Mayu's pov.

"Maybe I'm not allowed to dream about us being together.. maybe I was always not allowed to hope we would be one someday.. that's why.. in another life I would make you stay, so I don't have to say you were the one that got away.. In another life I would be your girl and we'd keep all our promises, be us against the world... I run into streets hoping to reach you but abruptly two lights come towards me. Horn’s loud noises. Shock. The dark. I can't feel anything any more.."

Yuki and Mayu never got to say their farewell or confess their love to one another..

Yuki simply decided there was nothing she could do about being with Mayu, she thought it was too early for them to be wedded when both of them were deeply in love, she was scared what her parents would think and focused what they would want, not about her and Mayu wanted, what they promised each other..

Mayu couldn't tell her feelings to Yuki, she was hurt and stubborn. Too stubborn to reply back to Yuki when she was called or messaged. But when finally she wanted to tell Yuki how she felt, she was too late..

So both of them pay'd the price.

The End.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:40:23 PM by sophcaro »

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: MaYuki OS The One That Got Away.
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2015, 12:52:22 AM »
that's so....frustating  :cry:

w-what did you do author-san ?  :cry: you not let them to be together  :cry: waaa~ its so frustating and sad  :(

but, i love your writing  :)

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2015, 06:17:30 PM »
This is so sad...
I have read 2 sad fanfic in one day and that's my limit
T^T

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2015, 09:38:55 PM »
Why omg why why!!!!

I'm so frustating

And it's so sad

Thx for the story 

Offline member 48

• Keep Going...
Re: Very very short drabble/story whatever it's called. MaYuki angst or not?
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2015, 11:17:04 AM »
yes please continue :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Very very short drabble/story whatever it's called. MaYuki angst or not?
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2015, 08:42:20 PM »
Uh, oh. Mayu, don't! I dunno what u're gonna do, but don't! Even the author had no freaking idea. LOL :lol:
Please do continue.. :bow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Payuyu. Our Spring.
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2016, 11:37:32 PM »
Payuyu. Our Spring. (please listen to this song before reading or whilst reading the fic, will set the mood better :) )

As the Spring sky turned to a light peach colour in the early morning of Akihabara, there stood a young fair skinned girl. She breathed into her hands to warm herself up and watched as her breath turned into white mist in the frosty air.

"Paruru!!"

The young girl turned her attention to the high pitch sound and waved silently.

"*pants* G-gomen.. Paruru did I keep you waiting?..*pants*"

"Iye~ I just got here." Haruka took a few steps and held the twintailed girl in her embrace.

"P-Paruru??"

Mayu froze with a surprised expression from her friend's action, while her cheeks turned crimson.

Hauka's pov.

For some reason when I saw her rosy cheeks and twinkling eyes, I lost control and hugged her like a koala hugs a tree! She was so cute though.. I tightened my hold on her as I buried my nose into her shoulder a little.. her coat scented of Jasmine with touch of.. cookies?

I could feel her heartbeat against mine.. harmonising in the silent wind..

I held her in my embrace for a few seconds longer and slowly let her go.

"We should hurry up, otherwise we'll miss the train~"

Haruka tugged Mayu's sleeve and smiled softly.

"Un!~"

Mayu beamed with a smile and nodded while clinging to Haruka's left arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

"Departure to Tokyo Station, Yamanote Line is in 2 minutes. Passengers please aboard or exit now."

Suddenly two certain figures rush past the passing crowd and hopped onto a train carriage.

"*pants* W-we made it~!" A rosy cheeked Mayu said proudly.

"W-we would've been here sooner.. *takes a deep breath* if you didn't forget your keys!"

Haruka scolded Mayu saltly causing the smaller girl to pout. Flopping her bag onto the nearest seat, Haruka rested her oshiri and fanned herself with her school book.

"You can be such a klutz sometimes Mayuyu." Haruka sighed and continued to fan herself.

"Gomen.. *hic* *hic*"

Soon the twintailed eyes turned tearful and all Mayu could do was stare at the floor. Realising how much of a crybaby her girlfriend was, Haruka whisked Mayu's slender arm towards her which caused Mayu to land next to her side.

"..Kya!! *hmph!*"

Mayu yelped loudly and found herself trapped again in her girlfriend's arms.

"M-mou what was that for?!" Mayu pouted.

"N-nya! Paruru?! W-what ar- *hpmh!*"

Mayu's pov.

In a swift moment, Paruru pulled in my waist closer to her body before pressing her lips up against my own. My vision suddenly blurred as my eyes brimmed with tears. Her lips made my whole body turn numb!

"Nnh... *kiss*... Mayu..."

Haruka continued her assault when out of the blue she heard the bell ring.

"This is now Tokyo Station, passengers please safely step off with caution."

"Uh oh!"

Haruka parted her lips from Mayu's swiftly and took Mayu's small hand into her own and rushed off the train.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the school gates...

"Mou!! And you call me a klutz! We nearly missed our stop baka Paru!"

Mayu stormed off blushing, while her girlfriend a few inches behind her sweat dropped.

"Ano ne, after class do you want to go to arcade again~? I can make you do your special face for the photobooth~"  Haruka smirked mischievously.

"*pinch!* Itai!! Mayu?!"

Mayu pinched her perverted girlfriend's cheek.

"Honestly... you always do what you want!.. Have some control! Besides.. *lets go* I have practice after class... *sighs*"

Haruka rubbed her cheek and cuddled her raven haired lover. "Hai hai~ *pats Mayu's head softly* Ja I'll help you with your stretches later~ *slides hand up Mayu's skirt*"

"M-mou! Cut it out!!"

Mayu squirmed her way out of Haruka's grip and ran towards her classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the background a small figure took in a deep breath. Then, with an exhale, she raised both of her arms in the air. One hand lowered as she leapt into the air and soared, pulling off an impressive feat. One leg stretched forward and one backward, the split, though short-lived, was made...

*music playing*

"Again! Your Grand Jeté is sloppy, tighten it!"

A frightening voice echoed in a great hall as a heavy atmosphere filled the room.

*music stops*

"Tsch! If you don't perfect this by the Spring festival, your parents will be humiliated because you cannot keep up! You will let your family down and disgrace the honour of the Watanabe household name!!"

"*pants heavily* I-I'm sorry.. *pants*"

Mayu whispered in a weak voice.

"Hmph! I have a conference with the other teachers now, if you don't perfect this routine by the time I come back, you will practice until midnight! *mumbles in a low tone* Wasting my time and your parents money, how come a burden like that was born into such a noble family?!.. *slams door*"

... Soon the room was filled with silent sobs and sniffles...

*click* *click*

"Eh?.."

Mayu heard a clicking sound coming across from the room, suddenly the window opened and out popped a familiar face.

"Geez this thing is so stiff!"

Haruka groaned as she climbed through the window, Mayu quickly wiped her eyes and headed over to her lover.

"So how is pract- Woah!! *crash*" Out of the blue Mayu jumped on Paruru and buried her face in Haruka's chest.

"M-Mayu?.."

"Gomen.. I missed you.." Mayu smiled awkwardly but didn't let go of her hold on Paruru.

"Nee Mayu wanna take a break?~"

Haruka gently stroked her tired girlfriend's black hair, "We can sneak out and go to the dango shop if you want~"

"I can't... I have to practice otherwise I'll get told off... *pouts* Can we stay like this for a while onegai..?" Mayu pleaded with a helpless expression. Instantly, a certain feeling triggered in Haruka.

"Mayu...~"

"Eh?.."

Mayu's pov.

In a brief moment Paruru placed her hand on my own cheek, my heart raced... Kami-sama how can someone be this charming..?

She leaned in closer to my face, soon the warmth of her hand left as she stroked the side of my cheek.

"You're looking rather paler than usual Mayu..*Fwooo~~~*"

"Hyaaaaa~!!"

I gasped as Paruru blew in my ear. "I-I was just up late last night that's all!" I turned my head away to hide my flushed face.

"*nom*...nn~"

"Hyaaah! Ahh..Nyan~!"

I jumped involuntarily at the feeling of my ear being nibbled on.

Paruru then slipped her arms around me.

"Nnnn?!"

My whole body twitched as she sealed her my lips with her own.

"*kiss*... nn... *kiss*"

"Mmmm, hah... nnnnnn..."

Feeling as if my desires were beginning to overflow, I clung tightly to the back of Paruru's uniform. Bending down slightly over me, she pressed her lips hard against mine.

"Nnn... *kiss*... mmm, Mayu..."

"Paru...ru...*kiss*"

*flashback on Payuyu's first confession for each other*

"Are you sure your okay being with me...?" Uneasy thoughts filled Mayu's mind.

"My lover can only be you Mayu, anyone else is unthinkable."

"I only gave you a tour of the school the teacher asked me to." Mayu diverted her gaze.

"You're such a tsundere Mayu~" The salty girl said playfully and smiled from ear to ear.

"...It's too late to start regretting things now, you know..." Mayu said in a soft whisper.

"Baka, I don't regret anything~"

*flashback ends*

"Open your mouth, Mayu~"

"Eh...? Mnnhh!" Paruru forced her tongue into my mouth which caused me to yelp out loud, I was so embarrassed! "Nnn! Paruru... nnhmhnn!"

A shiver ran down Mayu's spine, it was as if her body wasn't her own. A great wave of pleasure that she never felt before surged through her body.

Paruru's pov.

Mayu's tongue entwined around my own.

"*slurp*... *kiss* nnnhh..."

She shivered as I sucked on her tongue with my lips.

"You're tongue is so soft Mayu..~"

Sweet moans escaped from Mayu as I explored and tasted everything in her mouth. "auuu...nnfhhhnn!!"

Mayu's whimpers and moans filled the air, as I ran my tongue around inside her mouth, lovingly caressing every part.

Our breathing was ragged as our tongues danced together...

*Bell rings*

"I have to get going to my next class dear.."

Haruka fixed her partner's ribbon. "Ganbatte Mayu~ *kisses forehead*

"*blushes like a tomato* h-hai..~"

Haruka waved smiling while sitting the edge of the window before finally climbing out and leaving Mayu alone.

"Yosh!.. I can do this!"

Mayu started dancing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 2 days Mayu didn't show up at school, rumours spread around the school that she had been skipping school in order to practice for the Spring festival..

"Mou they wouldn't even let me visit her... *pout* she's not even picking up her phone!.." Haruka whined to her mum.

"Maybe she's busy practising for the festival sweetie, you know how popular it is."

"But she didn't even text me... that's not like Mayu, I'm really worried..." Haruka sighed and felt defeated by the night as she yawned.

"Oyasumi kaa-chan..~" Haruka took the first step up to her room, "Oyasumi Haru-chan~" Haruka's mother blew a kiss and said in a sweetly cringey tone.

Haruka just smiled slightly at her mother's loving action and headed upstairs to her room, rolling around on her bed Paruru could not help feel lost without her bestfriend.

Haruka's pov.

"Every time something happened, I want to talk to you first. Anyhow, I’ll discuss it even you always tactless.. You’re always so clumsy and too honest, nothing changed from your bad habits. Sometimes, you act uncool too, yet obviously, I’m gazing on you because I really love your smile...

I really love you my dear Mayu..."

I instantly fell into a deep state of slumber while dreaming of the smile of the most precious person in my world.

The next morning...

As the Spring sky turned to a light peach colour, there stood a young fair skinned girl. She breathed slowly while watching as her breath turned into white mist in the frosty air.

"She's not coming again..."

Haruka waited at her and Mayu's usual meeting place, pass the lamp post with the broken flickering light, the smell of rain on the pavements, painting the streets as if they were a glistening river.

Not wanting to miss her train again, Haruka fixed her bag and sighed, glancing one more time at the direction of Mayu's path.

"Good morning Mayu..~"

The lonely lover faintly mumbled.

*thump, thump*

"Eh..?"

A distant sound of footsteps in the background drew closer, Haruka felt her own chest overwhelm with mixed feelings, seeing that familiar distant being.

Haruka's legs ran on their own will up to the twintailed girl.

"Mayu!!..."

Haruka bear hugged Mayu, the other girl would only stand still as if she was a doll.

"Mayu... Why haven't you answered any of my calls? Did you not miss me?..."

As soon as Mayu heard her beloved speak those uncertain words, shortly Haruka found herself in a tight embrace.

Mayu's pov.

Just having her gaze at me with that gentle expression made me lightheaded. For some reason, we were always together but sometimes, just without you by my side a day feels really long. Even though in our usual chat, I can’t look on your eyes. More, more and more... I keep falling in love with you more...

"Paruru... I-I..."

I tried to tell her, how much I missed her, how much I longed for her touch but my voice never reaches, all I managed was to stutter...

As both girls shared each others warmth, Haruka noticed a purple stain against Mayu's milky white skin. Acting out on instinct, Haruka pulled Mayu's collar down revealing a dark purple bruise lining her neck.

Mayu felt Haruka's light feathery touches tracing over her injury, immediately this caused her to flinch from the sudden touch.

"Mayu what happened to you?"

"N-nothing.. it's nothing..." Mayu stared at the ground hopelessly.

"Why haven't you been in school Mayu? I was really worried about you.." Haruka asked worried and held Mayu's hand tightly.

"I told you it's nothing!! " Mayu snapped to Haruka's surprise, Haruka retracted her hand away and stopped in her tracks.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?! Where's the sweet, tsundere Mayu I know?..." Salty droplets escaped Haruka's eyes, "all you care about is your stupid ballet! Do you even consider how I feel?... The more I thought of you the further away you feel..."

"Paru.. I didn't mean to... I just!" Mayu shut her eyes tightly and clenched her fists.

"Forget it Mayu, if I'm only going to burden you and your rotten ballet show then I'll leave!!"

Haruka's pov.

I sprinted off leaving Mayu behind, my tears welling up and streaming through the air as I ran. I heard a desperate piercing cry afar, it sounded like it belonged to her...

I don’t know, what should I do? I don’t know what I want to do. Where will I head towards?

“I want to be happy,” just how many times have I said that already? If I pay attention, it’s the same failed story...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayu's pov.

I try to act like an adult in front of you, but inside my heart.. I miss you, I miss you so much I'm shaking...

“I want to return to that day,” Just how long ago did I say that? If I pay attention, it’s a distant old story.

Saying such selfish things to you all the time, I childishly argue with you protecting my own pride, forgetting my real feelings...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a week passed since Mayu's and Haruka's fall out, both   of them distanced themselves from each other, creating a barrier.. It was inevitable that they cross paths from time to time but when they did...

Mayu's pov.

I head to practice in the great hall for my solo, my thoughts wavered, taking baby steps I sensed a shadow approaching towards me, I suddenly to look up to find her.. I freeze, barely moving an inch, my lips parted as if my voice would reach her...

Haruka's pov.

There she is... I freeze, barely moving an inch, I look into her eyes, her eyes have stopped shining radiantly and have become two dull black orbs, I guess I am not blind anymore, but still... that helpless expression she pulled always manages to trigger something inside of me.. this time I pushed that feeling with all my might.

"Paru please wai-!.."

Mayu tried uttering her voice but failed as Haurka brushed past her, ignoring her ex-best friend. Mayu turned her head slightly watching Haruka trail off, Mayu whispered in a soft chord.

"Gomen..."

----------Everyone welcome to this year's Spring Festival-----------
     We have a variety of world class acts and dining foods
                          Please enjoy yourselves~

In the Shimazaki Household..

"Everybody wake up we're going to the Spring festival~!!"

A groaning young girl lay'd in her bed, pulling her duvet over her head to drown out the noise. The Spring festival, the one event Haruka was looking forward now dreading reminded her of her twintailed lover.

*knock* *knock*

"Haru-chan are you awake? *creak*", Haruka's mother opened her daughter's bedroom door.

"I don't want to go.." Haruka pouted.

"You still haven't made up with Mayu-chan..?"

Haruka stayed silent and looked down as her mother sat down on the edge of her bed. "I'm sure Mayu-chan wants you to be there as much as I know you really do.. c'mon I'll treat you to pearl milk tea~ You know you can't say no to pearl milk tea~"

"I want extra custard pudding with my milk tea..~" Haruka whined in a childish tone.

"Hai anything for my little Haru-chan~"

Haruka's mother kissed her salty daughter's forehead and made her way to the kitchen.

-----Backstage-----

"*pants heavily* I-I can't do it... *sobs*

------In the audience-----

Haruka's pov.

Geez I can't believe I actually came.. Dammit that milk tea was yummy tho.. *mental sigh*

*Announcer's voice*

"Next is Act contestant 21!! Please put hands together for Watanabe Mayu who will be performing Le Sacre du Printemps (The Rite of Spring)!!"

*everyone claps and music fades in*

On stage there was a warm light left to illuminate the scene, a small figure took in a deep breath, with an exhale, she raised both of her arms in the air. One hand lowered as she leapt into the air and soared, pulling off an impressive feat. One leg stretched forward and one backward, the split, though short-lived, was made...

*BRRRKK!*

A loud yelp escaped from Mayu's mouth as she crashed onto the hard cold surface of the stage. A sharp pain attacked the young dancer's heart and dizziness overcame her senses. Straight away Mayu collapsed and everything blacked out. Haruka's dark brown eyes slowly widened with fear.

*The atmosphere soon flooded with tension and gossip as the audience murmured under their breath*

Petrified, Haruka rapidly sprung up from her seat, pushing her way through the crowd to reach the centre of the stage. As soon as Haruka was about to reach Mayu, she was held back by security guard, blocking her way she begged him to let her through.

"Please let me pass! Mayu needs me!!"

"Mam, please return to your seat!" The security guard said sternly and gently pushed Haurka back. While Haruka was arguing with the security guard, she caught a glimpse of white uniforms entering the building.

"Quickly bring her to the ambulance!" A man yelled.

"No.. Mayu!!"

Haurka kept calling out Mayu's name, holding back her tears, her small hands formed into tight fists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayu's pov.

“I-Itai…” I grumbled to myself when I felt aching pain shoot all over my body. Feeling sore and hurt, I suddenly noticed my leg wrapped tightly with an unknown foreign object and limiting my movements. Blinking my eyes opens slowly, I found myself on the hospital bed, the sound of other patients coughing with distress and beeping machines. Through the oxygen mask, I saw my breath being exhaled on the clear surface. It took me a whole minute to grasp what exactly was going on.

I then saw Paruru from beside me burrowing her face within the empty spot of the bed, knees on the ground. She was hiccuping as though she had just finished her round of crying. “Paru...ru?” I tried to speak out, having some difficulty.

My discouraged best friend didn’t move, still stuck in her same position as though I hadn’t called out her name. Trying it again, I said her name while lifting my stiff left arm into the air with what remaining strength I have in my small body.

“Paruru…” I weakly brushed my fingers across the side of her cheeks. She finally raised her head from the bed. “Mayu?” she slowly slurred out. “Eh? Mayuyu? Is that really you awake?” Tears brimmed beneath her dark circled eyes. "Baka Mayu!.. Baka! Baka!.." She took me into her embrace, carefully squeezing me. 

"Those bruises.. h-how could your parents.. I'm going to beat the crap out of them!!" Haruka growled enraged, then Mayu grabbed hold of the angry girl's arm gently and shook her head with a small smile plastered on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth Mayu..?" Haruka's voice became dangerously dark despite keeping it gentle and soft. With a troubled expression, Mayu let go of Haruka's arm and hid under the cotton sheet.

Haruka swiftly removed the blanket of Mayu and pinned Mayu's hands above her head. Flustered by the sudden action, Mayu squirmed and a wave of fear and desire washed over her eyes.

"P-Paru...! Hnn-! *chp*"

Haruka licked the edge of Mayu's lips after releasing her own, she leaned in and rested her forehead against Mayu's before uttering the voice of her heart.

"I really love you Mayu.. Don't you ever keep anything from me again, because I'm here for you." With that warning, Mayu gulped and nodded.

Haruka beamed with satisfaction and planted a kiss on the blushing Mayu's cheek, from crying to smiling both girls expression went.

"I love you too Paruru.. gomen ne..~"

"I forgive you my tsundere Mayu~"

Both girls shared a tender kiss and basked in each others warmth.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:02:42 AM by mayuki_daisuki »

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
A song to the sun (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2016, 03:19:58 PM »
Please listen to this song if you can before reading as it sets the mood.

A song to the sun.

In the late evening, as the Spring sky turns to a light peach colour, it stretches everywhere, hovering over the tall mountains. The stars in the night sky are singing my song. carrying my thoughts, they sparkle. Even now, I still feel nostalgic thinking about the day when I met the beautiful you, I can see the smiling cheeks of the lovely you... Can you hear my song as it traverses the sea and crosses over the mountains? I want to lightly and softly cross the sea of stars just to surprise you, but when the sun rises you are gone...

A small little figure with raven hair spread across the pillow, her body was buried by soft fluffy covers. The pale young girl's cheeks were painted with a deep rose pink, her breathing was slow and her eyes closed. Suddenly she heard a noise, a creak of the floorboards,

"Mayuyu?.."

She opened her beady eyes slowly and turned her head to face a small standing figure.

"How are you feeling Yukirin? I brought some porridge with dried plums~" A crystal eyed doll carried a tray of hot and dry food, walking ever so carefully not drop anything as she was still a small girl as well, she knelt down by Yuki's side and blew on the hot porridge.

"Say ah~"

Mayu brought the spoon closer to the raven haired one.

"Ah..~"

Yuki parted her lips and opened her mouth, slowly tasting the porridge with her taste buds she smiled softly at Mayu.

"Oishi Mayuyu..~"

Mayu's cheeks turned warm and smiled back at Yuki, and began to feed her more.

Moments later, Mayu began telling Yuki stories to pass the time.

"After crossing many seas, the girl finally arrived at a faraway country. In this foreign land she met another young girl. The girl who had arrived had eyes the colours of the sea and summer sky, while the other girl had mysterious dark brown eyes that reminded her of chocolate~

This is why the blue eyed girl liked her at first glance and fell in love!~ They talked about things they liked and taught each other how to dance~

'What lies beyond the sea?' asked the girl with dark eyes.

The other girl replied, 'I don't know because there is an endless world beyond the sea.'

But she also said, 'do you want to cross the sea of stars together?~' the girl reached out her hand to the dark eyed one.

'..Un!~' she took her hand and both of them smiled, making a promise to always love each other no matter how far they were.

The end~"

Mayu finished her story, she looked at the pale laying figure who smiled and eyes began to drift.

Mayu planted a gentle kiss on Yuki's forehead and tucked her in.

"Oyasumi Yukirin.. Aishiteru..~"

The next morning.

The young little Mayu went out to buy some more medicine for Yuki, while she was heading home through a tunnel of Autumn trees, she passed several people along her way who stared at her with fear in their eyes, even a mother held her child closer to her just as Mayu walked passed them.

"Don't look at her Rino!.."

The infant turned her head away to avoid looking at Mayu.

Mayu let her head hang down, salty tears brimming in the corner of her sky blue eyes.

Mayu was staring out into the bonsai garden sitting on the edge of the porch.

"I don't want to see anybody's face again.."

Yuki heard the quiet whisper and frowned as well as she saw her best friend depressed.

"Mayuyu.."

"Whenever I open my eyes, all I can see are their smiles fading away." Curled into a ball and Mayu's heart burst, silently crying.

Yuki felt hopeless but then had an idea and leaned in closer to her sad companion.

"In that case, look at me and nobody else!~"

Yuki said proud of her idea and began rubbing her tiny hands together.

"Ayy!~"

Yuki put each of her small palms on Mayu's blue eyes. "Kyaa!!"

"It's a charm, from now on, I'm the only person you can see! This way Mayuyu won't have to see any more scary faces~"

After that day, Mayu and Yuki had their own secret. Mayu pretended not to see the world around her and Yuki was the only one who could see blue her eyes.

They always held hands as they would walk next to each other, passing by countless people and when everyone was gone...

"Mayuyu it's clear now~"

Mayu opened her eyes with comfort in her heart as she smiled warmly at Yuki.

Four seasons later,

Yuki's health started to improve each day, however.. Mayu's started to deteriorate. Her eye sight started fading along with her strength to even walk.

And just as Yuki was experiencing freedom, her family had decided to move to the prospering city known as Akihabara.

*sipping a freshly brewed tea, Yuki's father was suddenly startled by his daughter's reaction*

"EH!! AKIHABARA?! That means I can finally study about theatre~!" Eyes widen with surprise and excitement, Yuki could not contain her happiness and started to indulge in daydreaming about attending a school of drama and arts. But then a familiar face popped into her mind.

Yuki's pov.

"If I'm leaving Mayu will be alone... It's so far away from Mayu.. I c-can't go!! But I'm only 15, papa and mama would never allow me live on my own..."

At the Watanabe household, Yuki was telling Mayu that she was moving away. Mayu told Yuki she was going to miss her but wanted her to be happy with her new life.

Though in her eyes, she was fractured on the inside. Yuki cried in front of Mayu but managed to keep her composure at the end.

"I didn't want Mayu to see me crying so I tried to hold back the tears. In reality though, I was ready to break down right there..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several months have past since Yuki has left her hometown, and now she is working towards her dream of being a famous theatre director..

April 5th, 1979

Dear Diary,

It's been over a year since I've moved to Akihabara and well it's not bad. My new school is nice and I've already made lots of new friends. I'm glad I was able to fit in well with the others and so were my parents. However deep inside, I missed Mayu deeply. I would sometimes dream about her being here with me and we'd do all kinds of fun things together. I dreamt of us going to open cafes and sharing an ice cream together. We would hold hands and take walks throught Autumn tunnel of trees. Then I'd wake up and realize she wasn't here so I would sulk. I miss Mayu so much.. If I had wings I would jump out the window right now and fly to her. I hope she's doing alright.. I sent her a letter but I have yet to receive a response so I worry. I hope Mayu is okay.. I miss her..

June 7th, 1980

Dear Diary,

Today was the day I first met Mayu~ All those years ago we're still together even now. Mayu writes to me everyday and I always write back as soon as I get the letter. I tell her everything about my life and all the things I've done. I tell her all the things here that she has to come and see someday. I want her to come so badly but she's recently fallen ill and so she can't leave anywhere. I still can't believe it's been so long since I've met Mayu. Makes me realize how much more I miss her. I want to be with her so badly but I can't!!! But.. one more year and I'll be 18! I can go wherever I want and the first place I'm going to go to is back home where Mayu is waiting for me. I'll finally be able to tell her the words I was so afraid of telling her long ago.. I'll tell her that I love her.

January 21st, 1981

Dear Diary,

It's been a while, I'm 18 now so that means I can do whatever I want! I was planning on going to see Mayu but then I got distracted with studies and school. I'm studying musicals and I hope to one day make on of my own. It'll be about the story Mayu used to tell me when I was sick, about the star crossed lovers and I want it to be so popular that even Mayu back home will hear about it. The great musical write Kashiwagi Yuki!!! Hehe it's a big dream but I'm shooting for it! I want to do something that will make Mayu proud of me.So far I've been doing well but because I've been so busy, I haven't been able to write to Mayu. I'm either buried in work or my friends drag me out for stupid things. Grrr! I need hurry and write back!!

February 21st, 1981

Dear Diary,

It's been exactly a month since I wrote to Mayu and she hasn't written back.. I check the mailbox everyday and all I get is bills or junk mail but nothing from Mayu... I wonder if she's okay..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pass the lamp post with the broken flickering light, the smell of rain on the pavements, painting the streets as if they were a glistening river. A distant figure in the background, waited for her bus on the streets of Akihabara.

"I hope it comes soon.. I'm turning into an ice popsicle!"

Yuki shivered from the cold gust of wind brushing against her cheek, she then noticed something small next to her, hiding behind an a paper floral patterned umbrella.

She gazed quietly at the person a few feet away from her, "Atchuu!.." Suddenly surprised by the smallest sneeze she ever heard, Yuki remembered she had an open pack of tissues in her back pocket.

"Here..You can use this." Yuki offered the soft white paper to the sneezing girl.

"A-arigatou..~"

Just as Yuki was about to give her the tissues, crystal blue piercing eyes peeked out from the umbrella, which shone under the stars of the night.

"..M-Mayu?!"

"Eh?? Yuki-chan..?"

..*silence*..

"What are you doing here?!" Yuki gasped with eyes wide open.

"I-I wanted to see you!.." Mayu blushed embarrassed and both the tips of her index fingers touched each others in a cute manner.

Speechless by the turn of events, Yuki intertwined her hand into Mayu's, causing the younger girl look up. "The bus will be coming soon, so you better watch your step." Yuki said with a straight face turning her head ever so slightly avoiding Mayu's gaze, smiling warmly at her old friend's gesture she tightened her hold on Yuki's hand.

*BEEP! BEEP*

Both girls hop onto the bus awaiting to purchase their tickets.Once again silence filled the air, awkwardly Mayu shuffled closer to Yuki, little by little until, "You haven't changed."

Yuki's blunt words rang in Mayu's mind like a bell, causing her to pout her nude pink lips. "You saying I haven't grown?"

"..Maybe~" Yuki grinned and scoffed.

"Mou!! Bakarin! Ijiwaru!" Mayu puffed her cheeks and whined at her teaser. Chuckling at the younger girl's reaction, Yuki patted Mayu's head softly.

"I'm glad you're still my little Mayuyu~"

"R-really?~" Embarrassed again, Mayu ducked her head to hide her crimson cheeks.

"..You've changed a lot.. You seem so grown up Yukirin~" Smiling plainly, Yuki couldn't read any emotion of Mayu's smile which bothered her, "...I guess~". Deciding in the end it was nothing, Yuki shrugged it off. "Oh this is our stop, time to get off~"

And like that both girls reached Yuki's dorm.

"Do you want some tea?" Yuki offered, nodding in response Mayu sat on the floor and rested her arms on the wooden coffee table.

*Meanwhile in the kitchen*

"Hmm~ *humming merrily* I'll be there in a few mins Mayu just preparing some snacks!"

"..."

"Here we g-.. *sigh*"

Yuki saw her sleepy twintailed friend fast asleep, Yuki sat down next to the tired young one and rested Mayu's head on her lap, stroking the silky black hair and playing with one of the twintails', Yuki started drifting off into her own state of slumber.

A week into Mayu's visit...

Cicadas humming in the humid season, a small girl, fixes her sandal, peeking from behind red coated rusty gate, in search of someone, the small girl started taking her footsteps steadily towards the entrance and stared in awe.

"I thought I told you not to wait at the gate. *flicks forehead*"

"Kya!! I-itai!"

Behind Mayu shadowed a taller girl with arms folded sternly.

"What if you got lost? I told you to wait at the dorm!"

"I-I know my way already mou.." Mayu rubbed her forehead. Sighing at her naive companion, Yuki guided Mayu into town.

"Honestly Mayu, Akihabara is big city it's not like back home in the countryside where all the paths are linked together from the main road."

"I got bored waiting at the dorm though Yukirin, your not there to play with me. *pouts*" Yuki pinched Mayu's squishy cheeks causing Mayu to squirm. "You're so spoilt when your with me~"

"That's because you can't resist me when I pout~" Mayu tried to nip Yuki's hand. "Hey! Keep that up and no ice cream for you!"

"But I'm hungry Yuki-chan~~" Mayu cuddled Yuki and from behind and nuzzled into her the back of leather jacket.

"Okay, okay~"

Both girls came across a small retro cart. Yuki came back with two bright coloured cones, “Here we are~”.

”Yatta~!" Mayu squealed happily and began eatingstrawberry swirled the ice cream.

Nibbling slowly at frozen treat, Yuki noticed how Mayu had a trace of cream on her cheek, soon Yuki's lips curved into a smirk.

"*licks~*

“K-kya!!" 

“W-Why you do that?!” Mayu yelped.

“You had some cream on your cheek, so I did what any good friend would do and cleaned it for you~” Giggling away, Yuki's smirk did not leave.

"Black Yukirin!!"

As soon as Mayu spoke those forbidden words, a dark aura emerged from the older one.

"*gulps* Y-Yuki-chan..~"

"..Too late Mayuyu~"

Yuki cupped Mayu's cheek and lifted her chin up, Mayu could feel her heart racing as the raven haired girl leaned in closer, and soon the warmth of her hand left as she stroked the side of Mayu's bare neck down.

"*shivers* H-hyaa..~ Y-Yukirin please anything but that.."

Shortly Mayu found herself letting out a gentle whimper from Yuki's sudden touch. "No excuses Mayu, you need to be taught a lesson~" 

"....Hyaaan~!!"

Yuki held Mayu's slim waist tightly and started caressing her sides.

"Take that~! *tickles*"

"I-I'm sorry Yukirin! I won't say it again~!" Mayu squirmed uncontrollably and chortled gleefully.

Moments later..

"*pant* *pant*..M-my insides hurt..~"

"That's what you get for being cheeky Mayuyu~" Yuki ruffled her best friend's hair messily. "Not my bangs!!" Mayu roared. “I didn't touch them~ *teases* I have one more surprise for you, come on~”

Sharing the sky, outside day starts to dawn. Two shadows sitting by the edge of the river bank, watching the moon floating on high.

As Mayu supported her head against Yuki's chest, Yuki could hear Mayu's gentle heart beating in time with hers, Yuki gently lay'd both of their bodies, their hair sprawled out on the earthy grass. "Mayu.. *turns on side and wraps her arms around Mayu's petite waist* I-I really missed you.. You know that.. I'm sorry for leaving you back then, you must've been pretty bored.." Mayu's cheeks turned a shade of rose when Yuki pulled her in closer.

"*shakes head* It's not your fault Yuki, you didn't have a choice but to stay with your parents, you were still young.. You're my light Yukirin~ Brightening the sky each day!"

"Mayu..."

Four seasons later,

Mayu would wait outside the college's gate for Yuki, and each second their friendship grew and a stronger bond formed between the two..

Yuki's pov.

I woke up to her sleepy face this morning, "Good morning Mayu~" I pressed my fingertip against her pink puffed cheek, Mayu's face turned to a bright red and looked away trying to hide her embarrassment which I thought was adorable. I kissed her on the cheek this time without holding back.

"Up and at them, we're going out for breakfast~" Yuki stretched as she slid her duvet of herself. "Buuu~ It's still early!" Protesting of getting up, Mayu hid under the cover of duvet she shared with Yuki. Moments later, finally dragging the stubborn Mayu out of bed, both girls glanced upon an oak carved sign, "Momo's Kissaten Cafe~"

As soon as Mayu stepped into the café, the smell of matcha and lavender greeted her. The café was larger that what she had thought. A wooden bar counter on the left side of the café and the bartender dressed neatly in a white buttoned up and bow tie.

Although there wasn't much customers in sight, a painted face lady was performing the koto on a little stage in the far corner of the café while an old couple was smiling ear to ear, carefully listening to the rhythm of the strings. Yuki then led the shorter girl to the reserved table located in front of the stage. She took the chair out for Mayu, and the other girl blushed furiously at the sweet gesture. "It's really soothing in here Yukirin~"

"I know right! It's my favourite place whenever I need a break from college life~ Actually speaking about college, there was something I wanted to ask you Mayu.."

Mayu's pov.

Oh no.. is she really annoyed that I wait for her at the gate each day..?

"There's an upcoming dance before my graduation, I was wondering if you'd like to be my date?"

"..OF COURSE I WOULD~!!" Mayu beamed with twinkles in her eyes, "Shhh~" Yuki hushed as other people in the cafe turned their attention to high pitched squeak of Mayu. "S-sorry..~" Mayu covered her mouth immediately.

At 7:30pm..

"Mayu hurry up we're going to be late!" Yuki fastened her smooth leather jacket and which she styled with her tulle chiffon dress.

"Mayuyu are you finish ye-..." As soon Yuki's bedroom door opened, stepped out a familiar face.

The petite young lady wore a lilac silk backless dress, embroidered with white floral designs across the chest. There were some gems sewn into the little white flowers, making the dress bring out Mayu's sparkling turquoise eyes. Her hair was styled as a braided bun to one side and with her bangs pinned up. Mayu looked like a princess out of a fairytale which made Yuki feel somewhat not worthy of her presence. However when Mayu took Yuki's hand, Yuki could see Mayu thought she was just as lovely.

The couple entered the building, the big hall was adorned with banners and streamers. Everyone filled the room with light laughter and excitement.

Mayu's pov.

Yuki and I danced the night away that day and it was the best night of my life. We danced and danced all the way until the very last song. Holding my waist and my hand, we slow danced to the beat swinging side to side. We danced to the slow music and let our hearts be carried away getting lost in the gazes of each other.

"You look radiant tonight Mayu..~"

"You're not bad yourself~" Mayu stuck out her tongue playfully.

"Oh why thank you your highness~" Yuki chuckled while keeping a firm hold around Mayu's slim waist.

"Oh Mayu I forgot I owe you~"

"Owe me? Owe me wha-! *kiss*... nn... *kiss*"

The older girl leaned in closer to Mayu's lips, feeling her heart race with joy, Mayu felt Yuki's warm breath against her neck, she tilted her head down a little and both of their lips clashed.

Mayu's pov.

I clung tightly to the back of Yuki's leather coat. Bending down slightly over me, she pressed her lips hard against mine.

"Nnn... *kiss*... mmm, Yuki..."

""*nom*...nn~" Yuki couldn't help but grin when she released her lips.

"Wh-what was that for??" Mayu blushed like a tomato.

"I still remember what happened after the story Mayu..~" Yuki whispered in a low husky voice.

Flashback.

Mayu finished her story, she looked at the pale laying figure who smiled and eyes began to drift.

Mayu planted a gentle kiss on Yuki's forehead and tucked her in.

"Oyasumi Yukirin.. Aishiteru..~"

Stumbling upon the sudden memory Yuki brought up, Mayu sweat dropped, "Y-you were meant to be asleep! Plus that was on the forehead!"

"You really are clueless girl aren't you Mayuyu~" This time Yuki stuck her tongue out, Mayu felt like she was going to die of embarrassment. Yuki however expected Mayu to whine or pout, instead felt a weight against her chest. Nuzzling into the taller girl's breast, Mayu basked in Yuki's warm embrace.

"Do you want to take a walk..?" Yuki rested her chin gently on the top of Mayu's head. Without saying words, Mayu guided Yuki out of the hall, leaving with a big smile plastered on both of the girls faces, they escaped into the night.

Yuki and Mayu danced the night away that day and it was the best night of their life. Holding each other's waist, dancing to the beat swinging side to side. They sang their own song and let their hearts be carried away getting lost in the gazes of each other. Even though the party was over though, Mayu and Yuki had other plans. Yuki entangled and weaved her fingers through Mayu's silky loose braid, sweet moans escaped from Mayu as Yuki explored and tasted everything in her mouth, caressing each others lips, both of them sealed each others love for one another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 5th, 1981

A few days after the dance, came the morning of Yuki's graduation.

"Hmnn!.. *stretch*"

Yuki's pov.

5am ughh.. *looks over* I love her sleeping face, she looks just like a doll.. I brushed my fingers across Mayu's messy bangs softly and planted a kiss on her forehead and got ready to help my friends at college with the preparations for graduation.

Hours later..

"Today is the day as students you move forward in your lives to something much greater. Today is the day you say goodbye to crammed halls and small lockers. As my students I am proud to say that I have accomplished my goals as you stand before me now here today to graduate. Congratulations everyone!"

"Where is she..? She was meant to be here ages ago.. Don't tell me she actually got lost!!"

After her graduation ceremony, where Yuki was expecting Mayu, Yuki rushed back to her apartment as fast as she could and slammed the front door wide open.

"Mayuyu?! Mayu?! Are you here?!"

Overcome with panic and confusion, in the corner of her eye Yuki found a neatly folded origami swan saying, "Open me."

Crumpling the paper animal, Yuki figured out it was a note left by Mayu.

'Dear Yukirin,

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your graduation, I received a telegram this morning concerning urgent news back home and had to leave. Please forgive me..

Yours truly,

Mayuyu.'

The atmosphere tense, Yuki let the crinkled note drop from her hands.

Days passed, and Yuki was already scouted to work on a big musical in a local theatre down town. Still, Yuki was angry, frustrated that Mayu left on the most important day of her life, she even stopped writing letters to Mayu, although she found it strange that she had not gotten any letters from Mayu about Mayu's return to back home.

When work was over, Yuki sighed as soon as she entered the dorm, "Tadaima.."

Ever since Mayu had left to the countryside, Yuki buried all of her emotions, her love, her sadness, her memories.. Occasionally those emotions would resurface.

"Baka Mayu! *bang!* I'll never forgive you!.."

Yuki slammed her fist hard against the wooden coffee table, her hand twitching with pain, she could care less. Yuki's silent sobs occupied the whole room.

"I'll go to her.. I want to hear it from her.. Her insignificant excuses.. Her petty apologies.. I want to hear them all.." Overwhelmed with frustration, Yuki packed her tattered rucksack and hopped onto the next bus to the harbour.

"All callings to Takayama departure, is in 2 minutes. Passengers please aboard or exit now."

Yuki hopped onto the train carriage and like that, she was only a few miles away from her and Mayu's old birthplace.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

*Creak!..*

"Hello, may I help you?" A middle aged woman wearing a mint green kimono, opened the heavy wooden door.

"Kanitua Watanabe Oba-san, it's me Yuki, Kashiwagi Yuki."

Yuki formally bowed to the older woman and smiled politely.

"Ara~ Yuki-chan! It's been so long! Please come in~ How are your parents??"

Taking of her shoes, Yuki entered the traditional wooden house. "My parents are good, they're running a dango shop now."

"Oh I'm so glad~ Would you like some tea?" Guiding Yuki's towards the main room, Mayu's mother started venturing into the kitchen to prepare the refreshments. Yuki could only smile at her auntie's kindness and sat down on a small cushion.

"Here it is~ I've prepared some cookies as well~" The wrinkled woman chimed.

"It smells lovely Auntie, by the way is Mayu joining us?"

Soon impregnated silence fell into the atmosphere, "Yuki-chan.. Mayu is.. Do you want to greet her yourself?" Feeling something was wrong, Yuki suddenly had a uncomfortable sensation in her stomach.

The older Watanabe stood up and led Yuki to another room, a room familiar to Yuki's eyes. She slid the paper door open, "Mayu..~ Yuki-chan is here to see you, I bet you'll be really happy..~" The old lady's voice broke as if was she was caught in the freezing winter wind.

There, in the corner on the right hand side of the room, was a marble shrine, little white jasmine flowers were placed in pink bunny shaped mug and a picture of a smiling twintailed girl was left beside it.

"A-auntie.. W-what.. I don't understand!.." Yuki's eyes brimmed with salty droplets.

"Mayu hadn't been feeling well over the years, we tried every doctor in the village asking them for help, but they all said the same thing. Then one time Mayu had the strength to get out of bed, she said she felt well enough to take a walk, I didn't let her leave the house but I allowed her to take a walk into the garden. Then later in the evening when I was calling Mayu in for dinner, the thing I heard she was missing, we searched over and over for her, we found her at the local train station, she collapsed and.. and.. *sniffle* *sniffle* she fell into a coma. Eventually 6 months had past since that day, she was still alive but it was like she was sleeping.. for those past 6 months, she never stopped smiling, I could even swear sometimes I would hear a faint sound of laughter. In early September, she stopped breathing.. I'm sorry Yuki-chan.."

"...T-that can't be right! She was with me for 6 months in Akihabara!.. A coma.. it's not right!..." Yuki dropped to the ground, overflowing with tears.

"I'll leave you two alone.."

Hours later..

Yuki sat on the porch where she and Mayu once played together, fondly remembering the time they spent together.

Flashback.

"In that case, look at me and nobody else!~"

Yuki said proud of her idea and began rubbing her tiny hands together.

"Ayy!~"

Yuki put each of her small palms on Mayu's blue eyes. "Kyaa!!"

"It's a charm, from now on, I'm the only person you can see! This way Mayuyu won't have to see any more scary faces~"

Yuki's pov.

In a place that won't let us feel, where nothing seems real, I have found you.. Your bright smile protects me, you gave me the courage to love straight-forward.. Living is just so sad, it’s filled with heart breaks such as this. But, Mayu I don’t regret a thing, that I met you, that I fell in love with you, if I were to meet you again, even knowing such sadness awaits me, I’d definitely fall in love with you again...

A light weight unexpectedly balanced onto Yuki's back.. As if someone was leaning on her..

"Yuki..~"

Eyes widen, Yuki instantly changed her position and searched behind herself.

"Mayu?!.."

Yuki turned round only to find an origami swan, picking it up slowly and scrunching the poor swan open, she read the tiny font with smudged ink.

'Aishiteru~'

Yuki said nothing but held the note dear to her heart. As if it was the most precious gem in the world.

"Aishiteru baka Mayu..~"

November 17th, 1984

Dear Diary,

Another three years have gone since I've last written in this thing. It's all old and stained but somehow its survived all the years of abuse. Looking back at my old entries, I saw ones that talked about Mayu all the time. I miss her more than anything in the world but I manage to keep it all together. Though inside, my heart aches knowing that I was never able to tell her that I loved her. I loved her so much that I would've done anything to save her life even if it meant giving up mine, which brings me to today's writings. My musical that I had written a long time ago has finally made it to light. A big director found the story touching and brilliant so production will start soon. I'm so happy that my dream as finally come true and I've made it this far. Mayu would be proud to see me like this.. I just wished she was here to share the happiness with me...  Today the director asked me what was the name of the musical since I had never really came up with one. I don't know why I came up with that name but I thought it was the best since it suited it. Therefore, the name of the musical is... A song to the sun.. Because even when there is darkness, the sun would always rise in the morning, shining it's warm rays onto the earth. Mayu was is my sun, my light, my muse.

Mayu.. Aishiteru.. zutto zutto.. Aishiteru..~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 5th, 1981

On the other side of Japan, a similar image appeared..

A small little figure with faded blue eyes, was buried by soft cushiony covers. The frail young girl's cheeks were decorated with a deep rose pink, her breathing was slow and her eyes were closed.

Mayu's pov.

Yukirin.. *coughs*.. in the late evening, as the Spring sky turns to a light peach colour, it stretches everywhere, hovering over the tall mountains. The stars in the night sky are singing my song. carrying my thoughts, they sparkle. Even now, I still feel nostalgic thinking about the day when I met the beautiful you, I can see the smiling cheeks of the lovely you... Can you hear my song as it traverses the sea and crosses over the mountains? I want to lightly and softly cross the sea of stars just to surprise you.. *coughs heavily and starts panting*

Suddenly people started running around, trying to comfort the sick young girl, Mayu started cough out blood and her felt pain all over small body.

"Her temperature is 38.9 C!! Someone get the emergency line!"

Mayu could hear loud heavy foot steps and people screaming around her, but then.. She started to imagine and remember the times she spent with Yuki, she dreamt of the moment when Yuki put the charm on her. Her lips formed a simple smile and a tear ran down her cheek, she couldn't hear anything anymore, none of the noise that surrounded her before, only Yuki's voice, and with that Mayu mumbled her silent words of love towards her before falling into an eternal sleep.

There's a place in my heart where I want to live a small world of past days I can no longer reach. I won't forget, I'm quietly watching over you even now I love you the most, you must know that.

The end~

Okay if you have any comments or questions about the fanfic, please feel free to ask~ :byebye:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:03:37 PM by sophcaro »

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: A song to the sun.
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2016, 03:53:37 PM »
Life is so unfair  :banghead:
 they loved each other so much but it turned that way  :cry:
How Yuki will have a better life in the future  :(
ps it was a nice song  :deco:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A song to the sun.
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »
I love the song so much and Park Ye Eum she has grown so much since the voice kids Korea~  :heart:
And muahaha~ I love endings like this~  :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Like This