JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Berserker Tune

Author Topic: Baka Love- (KaixAcchan,RikuxYuko,MarixKuu & more) - Chapter 2  (Read 12241 times)

Offline taenylove

• Member+
Hello everyone! (everyone who read it) :monster:
This is my first time ever writing a fic, so excuse me if it's not very interesting...
Also, my main language is not english so sorry if there are some mistakes..  :sweat:
Anyways, here is the prologue. Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - -

"Well, here I am"

Maeda Atsuko stood in front of the high school's main gate.
She looked at the building, feeling a bit intimidated by starting in a new school. 'At least - she thought- I will be with my girls...'

-Flashback-

Atsuko was seated in a cute coffee shop with her two 'girls'.

- So, Acchan, what did you want to tell us?- asked a cute and small squirrel-like girl.
 - Yea, I'm curious too, what is it Acchan? - a tall and beautiful girl with short hair joined the squirrel.
 - Well, you know... my parents and I will move...
 - What!? - said the two friends in unison.
 - Where!? When!? Why!?..Euh..Euh... When!!?
 - Ah, you said 'When' twice, Yuko! - the taller girl said.

Seeing her two friends freaking out like that made Atsuko laugh.
 - Hahahahah.... Mariko, Yuko, relax... I won't move to another town, just to another neighborhood. One which is nearer to yours.
 - Woaah... Atsuko!! You could have said it from the beggining so we won't have freaked out like that!! - said Yuko while slamming her hands in the table.
 - Heheheh sorry. But you are the ones who have seen too much dramas...  :mon fan:
 - So... you make us come to this coffee only to say us that you are changing your neighborhood? - Mariko asked, raising an eyebrow.
 - Of course not.... What I wanted to tell you is that... - she made a dramatic pause- ... I will be attending your school since next week!!
 - Woaaaa really!? That´s so cool Acchan!! - said Yuko excited- We will finally be like the 'Three Musketeers', chaising after cute and hot guys!  :wigglypanda: 
 - Ooh, are there really cute guys  in your school?
 - Yes, a lot! You will have the possibility to go out with a different one each day!! - Then Yuko seemed to remember something- Oh, but, just STAY AWAY from my Nyannyan!!

'Nyannyan? Isn't it a cat?'  :? - thought Acchan

- Hahahaha...Yuko... Of course I won't go out with a cat.. that's just stupid.. hahahah
 - He heh he...right...  - the other two laughed akwardly while exchanging  a Stop-smoking-whatever-you-are-smokin-Acchan  look.
 - Well, changing the topic, did you two see yesterday the new epsiode of the drama....

- End of Flashback -

Atsuko took a deep breath.

-Yosh...Acchan, Ganbattee!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - -

So this is it! Hope you like it... or at least that you don't dislike it too much  :nervous

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:52:38 PM by taenylove »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Baka Love- (KaixAcchan,RikuxYuko,MarixKuu & more)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 11:06:46 PM »
Yeah.. another Mendol characters story...

And also the pairings that I like....

Interesting title too 'Baka Love'

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the prologue

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 01:35:22 AM »
Dislike it?! Who in the hell will dislike this marvelous fic?! :mon zoom:

I gotta say, you author-sans are really trying to pull me back to like fanfics again eh. :mon XD:

But yours?! It's making me to love it again! :mon inluv:

I'm looking forward to some KaiAcchan development :hiakhiakhiak:

Not to mention, RikuYuu! :on gay:  the world needs more RikuYuu :mon surr:

And that troll couples, MariKuu! :hehehe:

I hope you will update soon~  :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 02:51:51 AM »
@cisda83 thank you  :tama-bigheart:  You will find out why it is called 'Baka Love'  :cathappy:

@ChibiRine  Aaaaw thaank you  :bow:  I was really touched by your comment :k-sad: (I'm such a cry baby  :sweatdrop: )
And don't worry, I will introduce the guys next chapter and... that's when the magic of love starts!!   :hip smile:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 06:08:24 AM »
Yeeees my OTP´S :D

Offline Mikomiko

• Keep holding on, whatever happens never let go.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 06:26:14 AM »
Haha, the conversation between the three girls was hilarious.  :lol: :lol:

I can't wait for the drama and fluff to come when Atsuko meets Kai.

Looking forward to the next chapters. "Ganbatte!"  :thumbup :thumbup

Atsumina forever and always.

-Miko-

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 07:51:02 PM »
@Haruko I'm glad they are your favs  :grin:
@Mikomiko Oh sempai is here! Now I have to try my best  :cool1:   I'm happythat you liked it ^^

Well so thanks everyone for your support, it means a lot. And here is Chapter 1 !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - -

Acchan entered the main gate. The playground was filled with students waiting for the bell which indicated that the classes started to ring. She walked towards the building, feeling some of the other student's eyes on her, which made her blush a little. She continued to walk with her head lowered, until she heard a voice:

- Acchaaan!! Here, here!! - she looked at the owner of the voice and she saw Yuko motioning to her. 'Ah Yuko, and Mariko too! But who are those guys who are with them?  :? '

Talking to her friends, there were two guys. One of them was a tall and good-looking guy, with brown hair with red streaks, and a face which reminded a little to a cat . He was wearing his school uniform neatly. Yuko was clinging to her arm, not wanting to let it go.
The other guy was a bit shorter than the first one, with black hair with blue streaks. He had a cute face, a bit childish, with big eyes. He was wearing his school uniform, with the white shirt's sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and the jacket over, but without any sleeves. It was a mistery how he managed to convince the principal to let him wear his uniform like that.

Reaching to them, Atsuko greeted them all:

- Hello, good morning! - she said smiling.
 - Good morning! - answered the others.
 - Here Acchan, let me introduce you to the guys" - said Mariko - " This one" - she motioned to the taller one - "is Kojima Riku. He´s the captain of the basketball  team."
 - And my lovely Nyannyan!!! - added Yuko, hugging tightly the boy's arm, who blushed a little.
 - Ehem... Hi, Kojima Riku desu, you can call me Riku - he introduced himself with a smile.
 - Nice to meet you, Kojima-san, Maeda Atsuko desu. I hope we can get along well.
 - I'm sure we will. And by the way, you can call me just Riku.
 - Ah, thank you. You can call me either Atsuko or Acchan, then.
 - Hi Acchan, I'm Minegishi Kuu, you can call me Kuu! I'm part of the club that makes the high-school's newspaper! :bingo:
 - Nice to meet you Kuu-san - greeted Acchan, laughing at the boy's energy.
 - You know, Acchan, Kuu is also the school's number one Gachapin, so it's ok if you call him Gachapin. - said Mariko, with a troll face 
 - You..!! Evil woman... No one calls me that except you!! Granny!!
 - Oi !!

While the others laughed, they heard a loud voice.

-HEY YOU, GACHAPIIN!!
 - Hahahahah..  See? I'm not the only one.
 - Yo, Kai, don't call me that, would you!? - shouted an angry Kuu to a blond midget with a bit messy hair who was running towards them.
 - Yea yea, whatever!! - the other replied laughing.
- Hey Kai, you're late dude - said Riku while the blond reached them, panting. His shirt was a bit loosened and his uniform jacket had dissapeared.
 - Hah sorry... - he leaned forward, with his hands on his knees - I had to take *pant* Minami-chan to school and she overslept...
 - Hahahah no doubt she is your sister, midget - said Yuko.
 - Who are you calling midget, midget? - replied Kai.
 - I'm calling you midget, midget, because you are a midget.
 - You are one to talk, midget.
 - Okay, the two of you midgets shut up!! - said Mariko.
 - WHO ARE YOU CALLING MIDGET!? - shouted the two of them in unison.

Seeing this two arguing made Atsuko laugh. That was what make Kai finally notice her. He turned towards her and smiled.

- Oh, hello, I think you are Mariko and Yuko's friend, right? I'm Takahashi Kai, just call me Kai. Nice to meet you! - he offered Atsuko his hand.
 - Hahah hi! I'm Maeda Atsuko, you can call me Atsuko or Acchan, nice to meet you too! - she shakes his hand, which made him smile widely, showing his dimples.

'Aaaaw he's adorable'  :shy2: 
Atsuko then took a glance to Yuko, who was next to Kai. 'Hmm? Wow they look alike, both shorts, with dimples and cute eyes..'

- Etto... Yuko, Kai, are you two cousins or something...?
 - Hmm? Why do you say that? - asked the two of them at the same time while tilting their heads at the same direction   :mon huh:
 - Ehm...
- That´s a bit creepy...
 - I understand why you are asking, Atsuko - said Mariko.

RIIIIIIING RIIIIING
 - Oh, time to go to class!!
 - Yea, let's gooooo!!! - said Kai while running towards the building with Yuko, who was running while shouting "YooHoooo!!"
 - Hey, Wait for me!! - screamed Kuu, while runnig too.

Mariko and Riku looked at each other and sighed, shaking their heads.
 - Well Acchan, shall we go?
 - Yep! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the class

The students were chatting, playing with their mobile phones or sleeping. Some of them were gathered around two girls, who were known as the Comedy Duo. One of them was kneeled on the floor, with her hand dramatically outstretched

- Please, Sasshi, don't go... Forgive me! I didn't mean to do that, I promise...  :pleeease:
 - No, I can´t forgive you, Kitarie! You just....You...You..... YOU ATE ALL THE CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM FROM THE FRIDGE!!
 - I'm sorry!! Please don't goooo!!!
 - I need to go! Stupid!....  :mon runcry:

Just then someone was walking inside the classroom, which made Sashihara Rino to bump into that person. Both of them fell to the ground.

- Ouch.. be carefu--  :shocked: :shocked: SENSEI!! OMG I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY!!  :bow:  HERE, LET ME HELP YOU! -she stood up and offered her hand to their teacher, who refused it and stood up by himself.
 - EVERYONE, SIT DOWN! NOW!! - he shouted, and at light's speed all the students were sitted at their places.
 - So, students, today we will welcome a new student.I hope all of you will be nice to her. Come in, lady.

Atsuko entered the classroom, gaining the attention of the male students.

- Hello, my name is Maeda Atsuko, nice to meet you all - she smiled and bowed.
 - Well, Maeda-san, there are some empty seats, so choose whichever you want.

Acchan started to look at the empty seats. A guy winked at her and then looked at the empty seat next to him; another one was motioning towards the seat near him while wiggling his eyebrows; that was making her to feel a bit uneasy.

- Acchan, you can sit here if you want! - shouted then Kai, at the end of the classroom, while motioning to a vacant seat next to him. She nodded happily, smiling in relief, and ran towards Kai, gaining the complains of the other male students.
 - Thank you - she said when she sitted next to Kai.
 - No needs to. You seemed to feel a bit uneasy - he winked at her and smiled, showing his dimples. Atsuko smiled back. They were sitted behind Riku and Yuko, who was trying to take her Nyannyan's hand, and next to Mariko and Kuu, who were quietly arguing about something, probably something stupid, and pinching each other's arm.
 - Well, now, my "dear students", let's start history lesson...

The whole lesson, Kai and Acchan were chatting, trying to know more about each other.
 Was at lunch break when the guys discovered a fact about Atsuko, her HUGE APPETITE, as she ate two bento boxes and after that, she complained about how she was still hungry. At the end, Kai offered her his dessert, which she happily accepted.

And like that, the bell which indicated the end of the school rang. As fast as a blink of eye, all the students left, including Yuko and Mariko, saying that they had activities from their drama club.
Before she realised, Atsuko was alone at the classroom.

' And what do I do now??' - she thought.

Just then, a head poked through the door.

- Acchan..?

So here's chapter 1! Hope you all like it!!   :hip smile:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 09:07:38 PM »
I don't know why, but I really like that you put in story these smileys too.. they make me laugh (on good way)  XD .
By the way.. good story.  :wink:
Looks like Acchan and Kai will be closer very soon..  :D  hehe.. can't wait.
Waiting next chapter!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 11:28:09 PM »
It was so funny to look at how they are interacting with each other

Who was it who was calling Atsuko at the end of the chapter?

What's going to happen next?

Thank you for the update

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 11:37:29 PM »
OHMYGOSH! THIS IS SO PRICELESS! :mon XD:

I love your ficts now! :mon inluv:

Though, who called Acchan? :dunno:

Update update~ :on gay:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 02:25:22 AM »
OHMYGOSH! THIS IS SO PRICELESS! :mon XD:

I love your ficts now! :mon inluv:

Though, who called Acchan? :dunno:

Update update~ :on gay:

Must be Sato. lol

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 03:14:35 AM »
Here you have! This is how I imagined the school uniforms  :snsdyuri:

Offline taenylove

• Member+
Re: Baka Love- (KaixAcchan,RikuxYuko,MarixKuu & more) - Chapter 2
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2015, 02:06:05 PM »
                                             Chapter 2

- Acchan..?

Atsuko looked at the door. There was standing no other than the blond midget.

- Sorry, I got too excited when the bell rang that I forgot about you... heheh - Kai said while scratching the back of his head.
 - Ah, don't worry...but where did the others go?
 - Well, after classes start the activities of the clubs. So Riku went to the basketball court, Kuu to his newspaper's club and Yuko and Mariko are on the drama club.
 - Oh, I see.... and what about you? Aren't you in any club?
 - Nah, I'm not really interested in club's activities... And moreover, after school I have to pick up my little sister from her school, so I don't have time. But today she will be in my uncle's house, that's why I have time.
 - Your sister? Her name is Minami right?
 - Yep, she has 7 years. - Atsuko smiled; Kai looked very proud when he talked about her sister.
 - So... why did you came back here?
 - I came here for you, of course.
 - Eeh..?  :dunno:
 - To properly show you the school! Here, come on! - he said while dragging her out of the classroom.

After showing her some of the classes, Kai dragged Atsuko out of the building.

- "There" - he pointed towars a building that looked like a gym - "is the gym. There's where the sports clubs do their practices. There's the volleyball club and the basketball club. And there is where the football club practice." - He pointed at a court out of the gym where a group of people were playing football. - "Are you perhaps interested in any of the clubs?"
 - Nooo thanks.. Me and sports aren't really good friends.  :gmon no:
 - Hahahahah same here. High five! - they high-fived.
 - Hey, do you wanna play Riku a visit? - asked Kai.
 - Yea sure! - 'Who wouldn't want to go to see a group of sweaty and tall guys?' - she thought   :mon mischief:
 - Well, they are not exactly my type. I prefer them more... femenine  :sweatdrop: - replied Kai.
 - Eeh?.... OMG! DID I SAY IT ALOUD?? - Atsuko shouted, blushing furiously, while Kai laughed out loud.
 - Hahahahaha yea! Well, anyways, shall we go? - the only thing Atsuko could do was to nod.

They entered the gym, but stayed at one of the sides to not disturb the people practicing.

- Ah! There he is! - said Atsuko while pointing towards a focused Riku who was throwing the ball to the basket. It entered perfectly. Some of the gilrs from the volleyball club were looking at him with dreamy eyes and squealing.

- Let's call him! - said Kai, jumping and moving his arms for Riku to notice them, but the taller boy was too focused into practice.
 - Riku...Riku... - Atsuko called quietly to not disturb the other people. Seeing that the other boy wasn´t listening, Kai put her two hands on his mouth like if they were a megaphone and shouted:

- Riku!!

Finally noticing them, Riku turned around and saw Atsuko and Kai waving to him, so he smiled and waved back to them.  :byebye:
But just then...

- Kojima-san, be careful!!!
 :on kimbo:  A ball hit Riku hardly in the face.

-  :shocked :shocked  Ooooops... - said Kai and Atsuko.
 - Better if we get out of here - Kai, and then he and Acchan left the gym running.

Yes, such good friends they are xD

After going out of the gym, they entered the school again.

- Well, why don't we visit the others? - asked Kai.
  - Oh yes! I want to see the drama club!
 - Oh, that won't be possible. The members of the drama club don't want anybody who's not part of the club to enter when they are practicing. They are a bit snobs you know.
 - Aren't Yuko and Mariko part of the drama club too?
 - Yep.
 - Ooh....
 - ......... But don't tell Mariko-sama what I said, please.
 - Hahahah  okay.. - ' But why did he call her -sama?'  :huhuh

- Why don't we go see Kuu instead? - asked Kai.
 - Okayyy

They went to the room where the school's reporter club was, but Kuu wasn´t there.

- Ah, Kai, I think Kuu went to try to take some photos of the drama club's practice. - said a good-looking guy, with messy brown hair and a cross earring on his left ear.
 - Such a brave guy.... Thank you, Tomo.  :twothumbs
 - Your welcome. - The guy turned to Atsuko - And you are..?
 - Oh right. My name is Maeda Atsuko, you can call me Acchan.
 - Hi, I'm Kasai Tomo, just Tomo if you want - he introduced himself with a smile.
 - Okay Tomo, we need to go now. See you later! - Kai said while dragging Atsuko out of the room.

After looking all the building trying to find Kuu, they went outside. They were about to give up when suddenly...

:mon cam:
 - What the hell.. Kuu!! - Kai waved his arm.

There was Kuu, taking photos of a class through a window.

- Oh hey guys, whatcha doin'?
 - What ARE YOU doing?
 - I'm taking pictures of the drama club. Finally we would see what they do in that room - answered Kuu, non-stopping taking pictures.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed him by the collar, removing him from they window.

- What do you think you are doing? - a voice calmly and coldly said. There he was a tall guy, with handsome face and brown hair.

- Oh, Sato-san... - before Kuu could said anything more, the guy named Sato take his camera and deleted all the pictures of the drama club's practice. He then handed the camera to Kuu.

- What the hell are you doin--
 - You all know that it is banned to take pictures of the drama club. No more discussion. - the guy interrumpted Kai. He then turned his attention towards Atsuko. He softly smiled.

- Hello, you must be the new student, Oshima-san and Shinoda-san's friend. My name is Sato Takeru, and I'm the drama club president. Nice to meet you. - he bowed.
 - Nice to meet you too, Sato-san. I'm Maeda Atsuko - she bowed too.
 - Well, I think I will see you around. I got to go now. - he then left.

- Pss...the King of Snobs. What a stupid - said Kai. He then looked at Atsuko with a little pout.
 - Euh.. what?
 - You didn't bow to me when we met.

' Omg... Is he jelous?  :w00t: ' - she tought.
 - Well, but we did shake hands.
 - Hmm..
 -That's because you looked more friendly and nice. ^^
 - Oh heheh... really?... heheheheh   :mon ignore:

Meanwhile, Kuu was left apart, crying alone for his lost pictures. But seeing the other two interactions, he thought: ' Hmm that's interesting. Can't wait to tell it to Mariko'   :twisted:

- It's just five minutes to the club activities to end. - said Kai.
 - Oh, I left my bag in the classroom! Can you come with me, Kai?
 - Of course! Hey, Kuu, we will go to the classroom. We'll meet with you guys in 5 minutes - he said, waving to Kuu and running with Atsuko towards the classroom.

When they got Atsuko's bag, they went to meet with the others, who were already waiting for them outside. When they reached them, Yuko started to throw punches at Kai.

- Hey you squirrel!! What are you doing!!?? - shouted Kai, holding his arm in pain.
 - That's what you get for making my Naynnyan got injured!!! - she replied, hugging Riku's arm.
 - But it wasn't me who throw the ball to Riku! Why don't you beat him instead!
 - She already did. His teammates found him lying on the ground of the vestuary with a broken nose - replied Riku. Seeing him with a bandage on his nose, Kai couldn't contain his laugh. Riku looked at him furiously, and hugged Yuko back with a pout. The girl, on the other side, felt her body trembling of excitement as her Nyannyan was hugging her back!

- Guys, why don't we continue this conversation while taking a coffee or a cake? I'm starving! - said Kuu. They all agreed.

Just then, they heard the voice of a girl:

- Kaaaiiiii

They turned to look at a girl who was walking towards them. When she reached them, she hugged Kai and leaned her head on his shoulder:

- Kai, I'm tired. Why don't we go eating somewhere.

- Oh, hey there Tomochin.

Aaaand that was chapter 2. Hope you guys like it!

At the beggining, I wasn't planing to add Sato Takeru, but he ended up appearing   :wahaha:
I think he's an essencial character for the drama hahaha 

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2015, 02:36:50 PM »
KYAAA~ Riku hugging Yuuchan <3
Great chapter :)
You left me hanging there~  :panic:
Want moooreee.
Kuu's funny  :cow:
I love your fic!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:43:46 PM by Claito »

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2015, 02:56:45 PM »

Hmm.. already little bit jealous Kai.. hehe.. good, good..  :D 
Why Tomochin hugged him like that...?  :huhuh Please, don't tell me, that Tomochin is his girlfriend?!  :shocked 
Don't break Acchan's heart so fast.. :smh

Waiting next one! :) 
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 10:10:08 PM »
Well... Yuko is such a mama bear...

Poor Kuu for getting his pictures deleted...

Yeah... Kai seems to be jealous of Atsuko being polite or interested with other guys...

What about Atsuko's feeling for Kai?

Tomochin is hugging Kai... what's Atsuko reaction to it?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Sagara

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 07:04:26 AM »
I just found this fix!
Kuu!! he is so funny and adorable! an Tomo!! great guy
Kai and Tomochin are really close, will maeda feel jealous? mm well they Just met so I guess no.
good work! :twothumbs

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 08:46:58 PM »
@Claito @black_maa @cisda83 @Sagara  Thank you everyone for  your support!  :kneelbow:
I'm glad you like the story~  :hee:
I will try to update as fast as possible, but because of the exams I can't write the story until Friday.  :on study:
But it's for sure that Friday I will update next chapter, Chapter 3
Well, everyone, thank you for your support towards the useless me  :mon love:

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2015, 01:11:35 AM »
 Here's an index of the characters:   

Maeda Atsuko (17) She's a nice girl, clumsy and a bit shy. She's funny and likes to tease her friends.
She likes acting, but hasn't been in any drama club before.... Her favorite activity is Eating!  :twothumbs

Takahashi Kai (17)
He's a genki, funny and easy-to-talk to guy. He loves his friends and his little sister Minami.
He is a bit of an otaku, his favorite manga is One Piece. He looooooves Katsudon.
We would discover later some facts about his 'special' family life....

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2015, 11:26:15 PM »
Great profiles there with some pictures too..

Hoping to see the others profiles

Thank you for the images

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Berserker Tune