JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love

Author Topic: The Rosehouse Ladies (POLL; I need your opinions, dear readers~) [19.02.2017]  (Read 63234 times)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Loved wmatsui seen the most!  :inlove:

Good luck! :fap

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

Sayamilky kissed !!!!!! I literally  scream when i read that HOHOHO XDXDXD

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Kyaaaaa..... *squeal out loud*
U r back.... :hee:
And u spoil us so much with all the sweet moments of the pairings... Kyaaa..... *squeal out loud, again* :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :shy1:
I hope u the best in ur exam, of course..
Ganbare.. Ganbare.. banzai... :on woohoo:
so... :on GJ: and.. :farofflook: Then... :kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Sayamilky moment!!!!!!
Cant wait for the next update!!! :inlove:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
NNNNNNNGH OMG

WMatsui = PERFECTION!!!

Mayuki = PERFECTION!!!!

SayaMilky = PERFECTION with BONUS POINTS FOR KISS!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
it's seeking attention from the one you love!!  :mon evillaff:
woah!! it's too much sweet moment!!  :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: :mon fyeah:  :mon roll:
i get diabetes from this chapter!!   :mon squee:
thanks for updating!! i love this chapter  :heart: :heart: :heart:
i will pray for you  :mon prayer:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
  :wub: wmatsui always the best couple in my heart.  :lol: both of them are interesting. i'm waiting waiting and have looking for it. update soon :"> so much thank you here again  :cow:
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 11: Cherry Blossoms And You) [26.09.2015]
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2015, 01:07:54 PM »
Chapter 11: Cherry Blossoms And You

(Jurina’s POV)

Why did I say that?

And why does my heart beat like this?

This is surely crazy!

I kept thinking about Rena until I get back to my room. I’m going to get Maeda-san’s letter to talk to the headmaster and tell her Maeda-san’s message…

I let out a sigh as I sat down on my bed.

I—I don’t know why but I really want to get closer to Rena…

Stop… Stop! Jurina! You still need to talk to Takahashi-san!

I composed myself and gathered my thoughts back. After getting the letter, I headed off to the headmaster’s office…

(Minami’s POV)

After checking out on Yuihan (who still has an aching stomach, good thing Shimazaki-chan was looking after her), I went back to the headmaster’s office.

I let out a sigh as my eyes roamed around the familiar room… Arika-sama surely got a good eye for elegant and dazzling things. Somehow, it felt like I don’t really belong here…

Time flies by so fast…

I hope I can bring back time. I wanted to bring back time.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard soft knocks on the door.

I stood up to see who it was. Once I opened the door, a young girl stood in front of me.

“Takahashi-sama, may I have a word with you?” Jurina said.

My lips managed to curve into a smile. “Yes, come in and we’ll talk inside.”

I sat back on my chair and the girl sat in front of my table.

“Takahashi-sama, did you also live here at the Rosehouse before?”

“Why? Yes, I did…”

“Do you know… Maeda Atsuko-san?”

“…”

Maeda Atsuko.

That name… It was a long time since I last heard that name.

It left me speechless. I stared at her with my mouth gaped open.

H—How did she… knew about Atsuko?

Jurina must have noticed my surprise.

“Takahashi-sama?”

“How did you know about Atsuko?”

She reached inside her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

She handed me that paper and I stared at it for a long time before wanting to open it. The paper was already yellowish, and just looking at it gave off a nostalgic vibe.

“W—What is this?”

“I found it inside the closet in my room… and Maeda Atsuko-san happens to be the former occupant of that room…” Jurina answered.

“I—I know…” That was all I can say.

I can feel my heart pounding heavily inside my chest.

Atsuko…

“It’s my fault Arika-sama had that breakdown…” Jurina said as she turned her head down.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“I asked her about Maeda-san…”

Wait, what is she talking about? This isn’t what Itsuki-sama and the others told me…

“I—I’m sorry…”

“I see… You know, Jurina-chan, Itsuki-sama and I have not talked about it…”

“Really? But she perfectly knew about this.”

I can’t think of proper words to say. My hand trembled as it held the paper…

“I think… I’ll leave that to you now, Takahashi-sama… I’ve done my part already.” Jurina’s lips curled into a smile. I tried to smile back but I know that it didn’t really look like a real smile after all.

The young girl left me all alone inside the office…

Again, my eyes stared at the folded paper…

I’m curious about what’s written inside – but somehow afraid of bringing back the past, bringing our memories back…

In the end, I slowly unfolded it and started reading.

This is genuine. I know Atsuko’s handwriting by heart…

When I was done reading the letter, my cheeks were already soaked and my heartbeat was really fast…

I never knew about this before – not until now…

Maybe this was the reason why Arika-sama had that depression after Atsuko died. She blamed herself…

But the real thing that surprised me was Atsuko’s confession about her plan to kill Arika-sama. It never even crossed my mind that Atsuko has thoughts like that inside her head…

On the times we’ve been together, I would just always see a smile feigning with innocence…

FLASHBACK

Two and a half years ago, to be exact… It was my arrival at the Rosehouse when I met Atsuko. Both Yui and I were sent here by the police when we had a gang fight.  Good thing Sayanee and the others had escaped to somewhere before the police came and took us.

We were first sent to jail, but they’ve found out that we are still underage so they sent us here…

The moment I first came here, I met Atsuko…

I can still remember her smile as well as her shoulder-length hair.

She’s sitting down under a cherry blossom tree, watching the petals drifting in the wind. It felt like the color of the petals was reflected on my cheeks when I saw her. I was too shy to approach her.

And I didn’t expect her to approach me either… but she did.

“Do you like… cherry blossoms, too?”

Hers was the sweetest voice I’ve ever heard, I nodded curtly and slowly traced my steps towards her…

“Would you like to… sit here… beside me?” She asked again. Who was I to turn her down and so, I accepted the invitation…

Slowly – yes, very slowly – I sat down beside her. And without saying a word, both of us gazed at the drifting cherry blossom petals in the wind…

END OF FLASHBACK

Everything started from there… Day-by-day, we watched the blooming sakura until the end of spring. In that span of time, we have known our personal details. Little-by-little, we became closer with each other… until we became best of friends.

Everything felt comfortable when I’m with her. Slowly, my rough attitude changed…

I can still remember that day before she was found dead in her room…

FLASHBACK

We were under that cherry blossom tree where we first met. That certain tree became our favorite hang-out place.

“Oi, Atsuko…” I poked her cheek.

“Hm?” She replied bluntly.

“You’re spacing out… Tell me what’s on your mind…”

“This is of no importance… Don’t mind me.”

“But—”

She cut my words off when her eyes met mine.

“Ki ni shinaide…” She smiled and that took all my worries away.

“Fine…”

It was spring time again and the cherry blossoms here grew lovely petals again… adding a pink color to the entire greenery.

“Can I lean my head on your shoulder?” She asked me.

“Isn’t it quite low?” I asked her, but she doesn’t seem to mind.

“Not really…”

“Well… If you want… y—you can sleep on my lap…”

“I think that would be better…”

She lowered herself and lied down on my lap. The scent of sakura was scattered in the air. The stillness of the scenery with her made me breathless.

“It’s better watching sakura petals in this position.” Atsuko said.

I looked up and yes, it was way nicer at that way… Rays of sunlight were filtering through the drifting petals above.

I looked back down at her and agreed about the beautiful scenery. But for me, watching her is lovelier to my eyes.

In a few moments, she was already asleep. Her chest bobbed up and down in a slow and steady pace in contrast to mine which almost cannot contain my racing heartbeat.

That certain moment made me realize how special she is to me. It made me realize that I’ve already fallen in love with her.

I just continued watching her sleeping face until the raindrops started to fall upon us. She instantly woke up and we headed back to the house.

We bumped into Haruna who’s walking out of the house…

“Where are you going Haruna?”

“Oh…” She smiled and showed me an umbrella. “I’ll fetch Yuuchan… I bet she’s still sleeping at the gazeebo…”

Haruna ran outside at the same time we took a shed at the front doorstep of the house.

“The rain was so sudden.” Atsuko commented. “Let’s go and grab a cup of hot chocolate…”

I agreed with the suggestion and we both made our way inside. The house was filled with other girls doing their own businesses…

Atsuko and I sneaked into the kitchen and helped ourselves in providing each a cup of a hot chocolate drink.

After dishing out our incredibly sweet drink, we headed upstairs to her room…

“Nee… Minami…” Atsuko opened up a conversation.

“Hm?”

“Do you… regret being here?”

It was a tough question for me, but there’s one clear answer I know in my heart.

I never regretted being here because this is where I… I… met her…

“At first I was sad… But someone made me not regret my stay here… and it was because of y—”

But my words were put to a stop when we almost bumped into the headmaster.

“O—Ohayo, Arika-sama…” I managed to say.

“Ohayo, Takahashi-san. Ohayo, Maeda-san.” She curtly greeted and went away.

When I looked at Atsuko, she had that gloomy look on her face.

“Where were we? Ah, I was saying—”

“Minami.” I was stopped again. “I’m feeling quite dizzy. I guess I’ll head to my room… alone.” She coldly said.

“Don’t you want me with you?”

“I want to be with you. But… for now, I want to be alone.”

“At least, let me walk you to your door…”

She nodded and we proceeded. When we arrived at her doorstep, she quickly slipped herself inside and shut the door close.

I leaned on her door. Just one wooden door separates me from Atsuko, but it felt like at that moment, she shut me out of her heart.

The next morning, I’ve seen her at breakfast but we didn’t have a moment to talk. I didn’t know that it would be the last time I’ll get to see her… alive.

Few hours passed… Atsuko didn’t join us for lunch. She just locked herself inside her room.

“Yo, TakaMina, what happened to Acchan?” – Yuko

“Did you two have a fight?” – Haruna

“That’s clearly lover’s quarrel.” – Mariko

“I don’t think so… Maybe, she’s just having mood swings.” I answered.

Later that night, I went up to her room to fetch her for dinner…

I knocked on her door but no one answered. I called out her name but again, there’s no response.

I started to worry. My heart raced as I frantically tried to turn the knob.

I ran to Arika-sama and Itsuki-sama and we went back with the keys.

The motion felt like it slowed down when we opened the door.

A—Atsuko.

I felt my heart stop for a moment when we saw her pale body lying down the floor… Itsuki-san and I immediately ran to her body.

It was cold and lifeless. There’s no use neither calling her name out nor shaking her body.

I sat there, hugging her body…

I can’t let her go…

I won’t ever let go.

After six months, they approved my plan of leaving the Rosehouse. I can’t bear being in this place where I can feel Atsuko everywhere…

I went to that cherry blossom tree where we first met. It was mid-autumn now that’s why the tree stood there without the blossoming pink petals. Even if it’s looking lifeless, in my eyes, memories give life to that certain tree.

END OF FLASHBACK

Back to reality…

I folded back the paper and wiped my tears off. Even if knowing the truth hurts, it wouldn’t change anything. It wouldn’t bring Atsuko back. It wouldn’t perish my love for her.

Thank you, Jurina-chan…

Indeed, a memory is the sole thing that doesn’t change… when everything else does.

TBC...

I'll write up the replies tomorrow. I'm quite in a hurry. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. :)

Thanks for all comments. I appreciate it, really. Anyways, I passed the board exam. Thanks for all your prayers!  :twothumbs :heart: :love:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 11: Cherry Blossoms And You) [26.09.2015]
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2015, 06:02:18 PM »
What would Minami do now that she knew the truth?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2015, 04:51:45 AM »
hoaa... thanks for updating!!
what will happen next?
juri! i'm agree with you! you must get closer to rena!! it's a MUST!!

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2015, 06:50:24 AM »
JURINA! Go get Rena>o<
I'll support you^o^/ XD
Poor AtsuMina ToT
Poor Takamina ToT Poor Acchan ToT

Thanks for the update, author-san~
Gonna wait the next chapter^o^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2015, 06:42:38 PM »
Woooww
I like this fic,
Please update soonn :bow:
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2015, 05:35:58 PM »
please author-san updateee pleaseeeee
onegaaaaiiii >_< :twothumbs :twothumbs
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 12: Inside My Cold, Dark Cocoon) [21.12.2015]
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2015, 03:17:58 AM »
Thanks for those who have commented! and those who left thanks~ And those silent readers!!

I love you, guys.

That's why here's an update.

FINALLY  :inlove:

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

Chapter 12: Inside My Cold, Dark Cocoon

(Yuki’s POV)

I see nothing but darkness…

Where am I?

I tried to reach out my arms but it cannot feel anything, it cannot touch anything around me. It was like I was in the middle of a dark abyss – in the center of an extreme void.

“Hello?”

My voice echoed through the emptiness. I don’t know what lies beyond this darkness… and that made me afraid. Without even seeing or hearing anything except for the faint sound of my footsteps, I wander around to search for something…

Something that even I… don’t know…

After some time of walking around, I began to get tired so I stopped. With my weak body crouched, I gently sobbed…

“Yuki…”

When I heard that voice calling my name, I lifted up my face and the sight of a familiar person met my eyes. The woman was wearing her favorite white summer dress adorned with light blue flowers printed along the lower part of the cloth. She was smiling at me… Hers was the kindest smile I’ve ever seen.

“Mama…” I tried to reach out to her but when our hands met, I felt her warmth slowly disappearing until I was in contact with her icy fingers. Ever her appearance changed. It was just a matter of time before filth and blood slowly covered her dress. Her hair became a mess and scars appeared on her body and face. Only the smile and the kind look in her eyes didn’t change…

“I love you, Yuki…”

“M—Mama…” Before I knew it, I was crying as I watch her apparition slowly vanishing within my vision. “I don’t want to be alone…”

And yet, I find myself alone inside this dark place…

“Arigatou…” I can vaguely hear a child’s voice whisper on my ear as a blinding light illuminated everything around me.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and the sight of Watanabe Mayu’s face so close to me was enough to shock me.

Why is she here?!

Out of shock, I pushed her away from me, waking her up with widened eyes.

She stared at me with confused eyes then she stood up and straightened her clothes. Mayu went out of my room without even saying a word…

That was extremely weird! I don’t even remember why she’s here…

I closed the door which was left open when she left. My heart was pounding loud, I don’t even know why.

My mind was occupied by memories triggered by my dream a while ago. Painful, it was. I missed my mom…

Then I heard soft knocks on the door. I opened it and saw Miyuki standing in front of me.

“Hey, Yuki-san, are you alright now?” She asked with a concerned tone.

It confused me. With scrunched brows, I asked her, “What do you mean? I guess I am fine right now…”

The girl just stared at me in amazement. “You don’t remember anything?”

I shook my head lightly. “What happened anyway?”

“Well… Rena had some kind of weird action a while ago. You panicked when you saw blood flowing out of her hands… Mayu rushed and assisted you. I believe she stayed here for quite some time, you didn’t see her inside your room?”

So… that’s it. That’s why Mayu was here. Feeling much guilt, I asked Miyuki where her cousin might be.

“I saw her enter her room and slamming the door close…” Miyuki said while scratching the back of her head. “That’s mainly the reason why I went here, and I guess I know now why she did that…”

I smiled awkwardly as I stepped out of the room. “Don’t worry, I’ll fix this…”

I waved my hand at her as I walked away…

Mayu’s room was quite far from mine. As I walked nearer, I felt my hands were starting to get cold. I knocked at the door softly, “Watanabe-san…”

But she wasn’t responding. I was about to turn and walk away when the door swung open and there stood a stoic-faced Mayu.

“Can we talk?” I asked. She didn’t speak but opened the door wider. I assumed that as an invitation and I followed her inside her room.

Roaming my eyes around, I can’t help but to notice the difference between hers and mine. Her room was extremely clean with bunch of comic books piled along the shelf. Hanging along the wall was a sole anime poster with cute characters. Her bed was covered with a plain peach-coloured sheet. She sat on the edge of the bed with her arms crossed. “You done scrutinizing my room?”

I awkwardly sat near her and tried to form my words. “Well… I’m here to apologize.”

“Apologize for what?”

“Because I… Well… I’m sorry for waking you up with a push and without even thanking you—”

“Ah, that… It’s fine. Really.” She said without looking at me. “You even came all the way here just to say that?”

I nodded. “And to explain too… I’m afraid when I’m seeing too much blood. And somehow causes me a panic attack, just like what happened a while ago. I even tend to forget things sometimes…”

“Sou ka…” Said Mayu without any reaction. “Anyway, why are you even afraid of blood?”

Her question made me speechless. She looked at me inquiringly and posted another question. “Do you have some bad experience about it before?”

My answer was a nod. She looked interested about hearing my story and I guess lashing out what burdened me for years will do me good, too.

“I was young back then when my mother died because of an accident. We were heading home after going to an amusement park when it happened. Along the way, we saw a child crying on the sidewalk. She was alone and as if lost. We approached her and asked her where her parents are but she just cried more. Not done with her tantrums, she even ran away from us, crying and calling for her mom…”

I paused for a while to take a deep breath.

“She ran to cross the road but didn’t notice an approaching car. Mom was alert and let go of my hand to save the girl. In an instant, she pushed the little girl away from the center of the road but mom didn’t have the time to… save herself. S—She got hit by the car…”

My voice seemed to crack as those vivid memories return to my mind. Up until now it still felt painful…

“I saw her favourite white dress adorned with blue flowers get painted with a red colour. It was so horrific that it even made my stomach lurk. But more than that, I felt my heart suddenly breaking. My mother died on the spot… I won’t even forget that experience even though how painful it is.”

Mayu’s mouth gaped open after I told her about my story. She was just staring blankly in front of her.

“I’m sorry. I—I shouldn’t have asked…” She said as she bent her head down.

I wiped the stream of tears that freely flowed out of my eyes. “It’s alright… It’s even a relief having all of it out.”

“You’ve been keeping it for too long?”

“Yeah… Since my mother died I never brought the topic up, not even with my father. I never met the girl again… I tried to forget about it but it’s no use. It haunted me for years.”

“But what if you meet the girl again? What’ll you do?” Asked Mayu.

“The girl? I—I don’t know… Because of her I lost my mom.”

“But she didn’t do it on purpose, you know…”

“Yes, but having met her brought up that tragedy!” My voice suddenly felt so loud. She was startled when I yelled at her. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“No need. I’m sorry for asking, though.”

Silence consumed the both of us again. But this time I was the one who broke it.

“Thank you for listening to me, Mayu…”

Mayu looked at me with an expression which I cannot explain. She just nodded, I took it as a sign to leave. I stood up and went for the door. For the last time, I glanced at her. Her eyes were fixed on me as a smile was drawn on my face.

“No… Thank you, Yuki…” I vaguely heard her say as I closed the door. My heart was pounding unusually loud. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my room feeling my heart a bit lighter.

(Miyuki’s POV)

After the incident moments ago, I locked myself inside my room trying to recall what really happened. Things went on really fast and it was unbelievable.

“I can’t believe it. She stole my first kiss…” I mumbled to myself as my fingers tried to feel what was left from our kiss.

“Come on, Miyuki… As if Sayanee really has a thing for you… She was just trying to get into your nerves, you know!” Convincing myself was rather difficult. I walked back and forth with my thumping heart. I was too tensed and I knew I needed to divert myself into another thing that’s why I decided to go outside my room.

Coincidentally, I saw Mayu slamming her door close. Her room was just beside mine. I wonder… did she and Yuki also fought?

Both curious and concerned, I walked up to Yuki’s room and talked to her about Mayu. It somehow let my mind free from the previous thought. Yuki bid goodbye and left me alone in the empty hallway.

I thought the hallway was really empty but when I was walking back to my room, I saw the door of her room open. Her, I mean Sayanee’s…

If you were there, you could feel the sudden awkward atmosphere slowly drawing around the two of us. I did an awkward gesture of diverting my eyes away as I walked fast as well as slamming the door of my room close as soon as I got in.

I don’t want to look for any reaction from her. I don’t want to assume anything…

I leaned on the door as my fingers went back to the familiar place – my lips, feeling all of it again.

(Sayanee’s POV)

“What the hell did I just do? That was freaking crazy, Sayanee!” Mentally conversing with myself wasn’t doing me any good. I was rushing to go away and vanish from Miyuki’s gaze. My impulsive action was definitely too embarrassing…

It somehow felt the same like when I had my first kiss, only this time I was the one who started it. As soon as I got inside the room, I buried my face on the pillow and mentally cursed myself.

Miyuki deserves an apology but I still can’t figure out how to approach her.

After moments of gathering my courage and pondering over my feelings, I decided to step out and fix things immediately. The moment I opened the door of my room, I saw her walking a short distance away from me. It was awkward, I tell you! She didn’t even look at me when she passed by my room. I felt the guilt as she slammed her door close. I walked up to her room still pondering about starting the conversation about what happened moments ago. When I stood in front of the closed door, I suddenly felt my hands cold and shaky.

I—I can’t do it. There were rarely few moments when I totally loses my confidence and this is one of those. I remained motionless as I stood in front of her door.

Waiting is the least thing I could do, for now…

For the meantime, I still need to accept that… I’m starting to like Watanabe Miyuki.

(Mayu’s POV)

Yuki was here inside my lair a while ago. I can’t help but to cry after hearing her story which made me feel nostalgic of a certain memory of my childhood.

A while ago, I was definitely mad at her for yelling at me without any reason but now I can see her point. It was only me who was too reactive about what she did. It made me wonder, yeah, why am I reacting too much? Why am I too much affected? When we aren’t really close, to begin with. Moreover, our conversation were just casual and random. We aren’t even friends… I can say we’re mere acquaintances. Considering those facts, why do I find myself seeking out for attention from her?

I guess I understand the reason why…

Not only because I personally like her…

But because of that certain memory.

Since that day, I secretly wished to see her again to thank both of them for saving me that day. If they weren’t there, there’s a great possibility that I wouldn’t be living today…

Now, the problem is… how can I tell her that I’m the same girl when she regretted the memory of meeting me that day?

I can’t blame her anyway…

It definitely was hard and painful to lose someone especially when it’s the most important person whom you have lost.

“I’m sorry, Yuki…” I whispered to myself even though she can’t hear me. “Sorry for causing the pain you burdened for a long time…”

How can I tell her… that I was that girl who was saved by her mother, plenty of years ago?

That I was that girl who was the reason why her mom was killed…

That I was that girl who she regret to have met…

That I was that girl who wished to meet her again…

That I was that girl who was starting to fall for her…

“How can I tell you, Kashiwagi Yuki?” I whispered, hoping that the wind can bring her that message for me.

TBC...

Sorry for months of not updating. I was too busy with school...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and please do wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading!!

Comments are highly appreciated.  :byebye:

ADVANCE HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 12: Inside My Cold, Dark Cocoon) [21.12.2015]
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2015, 03:38:39 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAA MAYUKI IS SO GOOD

AME-SAN, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

MERRY X-MAS AND I :heart: U!!!!!!!

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 12: Inside My Cold, Dark Cocoon) [21.12.2015]
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2015, 05:38:21 AM »
THAT'S GREAAAAAATTT!!!!
i hope you'll update it soon, i want wmatsui anyway :hee:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Atsumina  :ptam-cry:
Wmatsui  :ptam-shy:
Update soon Author-san  :kneelbow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello guys!!

Have been out of touch with the fandom for months..

Yet I'll be back with my updates two weeks from now. :)

The Rosehouse Ladies..

Next Chapter.. Preview

Chapter 13: Runaway

"...I don't want to stay at the Rosehouse anymore..."

-------

"...Just where do you think are you going?"

"Anywhere.. Far from here."

"Why?"

"I ruined everything.."

"You really want to go?"

"Yes.. Will you stop me?"

"No..

...Take me with you.."

-----

Please wait for my update. Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 13 PREVIEW!) [26.04.2016]
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2016, 10:45:36 AM »
Hoho.. can't wait for the update!

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love