JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow

Author Topic: Untitled fanfic (WMatsui & Mayuki) 09/04/2016  (Read 9110 times)

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
Re: (UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 12:06:37 AM »
Keep on going author-san ( ‘-^ )b

Waiting for another MaYuki moment~
_(:3 」∠)_

Thanks for your update (*´▽`)ノノ
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 01:39:51 AM »
Moree wmatsui please ! ! ! I cant wait . .

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2016, 03:41:15 PM »
WMATSUI!! finally~
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline tarromi

(UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic update chapter 4
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2016, 06:24:01 AM »
NOTICE: I WILL BE GOING ON HIATUS
In this chapter, It may be a bit confusing. Anyways to sum up whats going on in this chapter, Yuki is curious about Mayu's sister and past, Jurina thinks that Rena likes him except Rena is only teasing him, and Sae's army goes into battle

Chapter 4

Sae was angry, the reason behind this was because one of his men was murdered

“HOW DARE THEY!” Sae yelled out, he slammed his fist against the table, Yuki was there with him

“Now darling, remember what we talked about?” Yuki said trying to calm Sae

“Hit the pillow, not the table….” Sae said grunting, Yuki then got out a pillow. Sae immediately grabbed it and kept on punching it. All the sudden Mayu came in.

“Ah, you came! Look dear,I had a servant come in order to play music” Yuki said, she kept on looking at Mayu

“Ohayou Gozaimasu” Mayu said bowing

“Fine…uh, place something nice…er, play that one song I like” Sae said, he stopped hitting the pillow and gave it back to Yuki, who placed it back on the futon. Mayu then got out her instrument and played one of Sae’s favorite song. Yuki smiled softly at Mayu.

“Here, drink this” Yuki said giving a cup of sake to Sae, Sae took it and drank the whole entire cup within one sip

“Feeling a bit better?” Yuki said

“A bit” Sae grunted, “I’m tired though so leave me alone!”  Sae said towards the 2 girls afterwards and he tucked himself to bed while Mayu and Yuki left. The two then went over to their secret hiding spot

“You played beautifully Mayu” Yuki said while she undressed Mayu

“It was thanks to you, Yuki-sama, for teaching me how to play” Mayu said, after Yuki was done undressing Mayu, she then took off her kimono, and embraced Mayu.

Rena was busy walking in the garden, when all the sudden someone attacked her from behind

“AH!” Rena screamed, she turned around to see Jurina smiling

“MOU!” Rena pouted

“hahaha! Good morning to you too” Jurina said giggling, Rena lightly punched Jurina in the shoulder then continued to walk

“Wait for me!” Jurina said trying to catch up to Rena, after the incident the two were sitting under a sakura tree

“So did you get my note?” Jurina said, Rena looked over at Jurina

“Yes I did, and I do have to say…you’re a terrible cook” Rena said

“Hey, I’m a shogun, not a chef” Jurina giggled, Rena laughed along with Jurina. Soon things became quiet and all you could hear was the birds, chirping in the sky

“Nee, earlier when we met, you called me ‘handsome’ and stuff, do you really think I’m that handsome?” Jurina questioned

“Of course, but actually I think you’re more charming than handsome” Rena said smiling, Jurina smiled as well

“Ah, crap, is she flirting with me?” Jurina thought, he started to show signs of panic, Rena tilted her head towards Jurina and saw him panicking

“Ha, I was right to choose him as my prey…I just love to tease men” Rena thought, she giggled quietly. Jurina then stood up

“Well, I have to go back to work now” Jurina bowed but before he could leave Rena grabbed onto him

“Please don’t go…” Rena said, Jurina panicked again

“Uh, I would love to stay with you, but you know how Miyazawa-sama is…so if you don’t mind I will take my leave” Jurina said, afterwards he quickly walked away. After he left, Rena puffed out one side of her cheek

“Now what am I supposed to do” Rena said under her breathe, she sighed and stretched out her arms

“Oh well” Rena then stood up and started to walk back to the main building.

Yuki and Mayu were out of their hiding spot and were out walking by the pond. Mayu looked at Yuki and noticed that she wasn’t happy

“What’s the matter Yuki-sama?” Mayu said, Yuki looked up and smiled weakly

“Ah, nothing, I was just thinking” Yuki said, Mayu pouted at Yuki

“Are you sure? Because the last time you said that, you were throwing up behind the palace” Mayu said, Yuki patted her head

“I reassure you that I’m fine!” Yuki said, Mayu smiled and hugged Yuki

“I love you” Mayu said

“I love you as well” Yuki said, afterwards the two continued their walk. Eventually Mayu was called in the palace to play music, and so Yuki was alone in her bedroom

“I wonder who Miyuki-nee is” Yuki thought, she was laying down on her futon

“Well it’s obviously her sister, I mean who calls someone –nee?”

“And not to mention that she was crying, I mean, yes it was nightmare, but Mayu doesn’t cry when she has nightmares” Yuki’s thoughts went on and on until finally she heard someone at the door

“I’m back” Mayu said, Yuki shook her head from her thoughts and went to go greet Mayu

“I thought you weren’t going to be home until dark” Yuki said, Mayu looked at her dumbfounded, then she scooted away from Yuki’s line of sight

“Oh…” Yuki said as she the pitch black sky, Mayu sighed and kissed Yuki on the cheek, afterwards she went inside the room.

Over at the secret room in the main palace, Sae was busy looking over the plan

“I didn’t want to do this but they bring me no choice….bring all armies in advance” Sae ordered the generals

“This means war…” Sae said furiously

To be continued

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 01:19:03 PM »
I never had chance to say thank you for update
and I love you put Sae too in this fic :D

kinda confused ,i thought that there is "flag" between akane and rena
but also with jurina... *think

Thank you for reading my fanfic, also Akane and Rena are just friends in this fanfic, so please don't worry! Jurina and Rena will be together, just need to figure out how though  :dunno:

Ah.. You got me confused there  :on cigar: :on cigar:
so Rena's personality here is girl who like to flirt? Nice..  :kekeke:

Yuki throwing up? dont tell me....  :stoned:

are mayu, Yuki and Rena all of them in Sae's Harem? I mean Sae is the main Shogun right?  :dunno:

EEHH? You'll be in hiatus Whyyy???  :pleeease: :pleeease:

My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline tarromi

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2016, 01:53:25 AM »
I never had chance to say thank you for update
and I love you put Sae too in this fic :D

kinda confused ,i thought that there is "flag" between akane and rena
but also with jurina... *think

Thank you for reading my fanfic, also Akane and Rena are just friends in this fanfic, so please don't worry! Jurina and Rena will be together, just need to figure out how though  :dunno:

Ah.. You got me confused there  :on cigar: :on cigar:
so Rena's personality here is girl who like to flirt? Nice..  :kekeke:

Yuki throwing up? dont tell me....  :stoned:

are mayu, Yuki and Rena all of them in Sae's Harem? I mean Sae is the main Shogun right?  :dunno:

EEHH? You'll be in hiatus Whyyy???  :pleeease: :pleeease:

Yuki is apart of Sae's harem, Mayu and Rena are servants
Sorry if you are confused but when i looked up an Ooku, it said that all women, like servants, wifes, concubines, even mothers of the shogun live there, hope that makes sense now
And the reason why I'm going a hiatus is because i need to catch up on school work, ever since i got started on this fanfic, my grades dropped down by a little bit so i need to raise them up, but dont worry i will be back after about a week. I promise  :on GJ:
Not mention yes Sae is the main shogun

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2016, 03:30:17 AM »
Ah I see Yuki is concubine something like that..
is Sae married? Because I read shogun is likely married early

and about your hiatus ,thats okay. take your time. I mean school is rather important *lol Ganbatte :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2016, 07:14:49 PM »
I'm in love with your fanfic, because it takes place in the Edo period!!! :D :D :D It's nice to be able to read 4 chapters at once~

A flirtatious Rena eh~ I think Ju will fall in love with her :inlove: :inlove: So I hope Rena won't break his heart DX

I wonder what's gonna happen when Sae declares war with their enemy.

Do take your time to continue to story okay? :)

Thanks for writing this fanfic!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
しらたき〜

Offline tarromi

(UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic update chapter 5
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2016, 03:21:47 AM »
Hey guys sorry for the long hiatus, but I'm back anyways so I hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry if its confusing, its just i need to plan some more, but i promise that this story will be great by the time it comes to the end!
In this story, Yuki finds some information about Mayu's sister, and Rena might have feelings for Jurina, while Jurina has a tough decision to make

Chapter 5

That night, all Yuki could see was Mayu crying, and all she could think of was Mayu speaking about her sister

“Just who is her sister exactly?” Yuki said under her breathe, Rena came in and laid down next to Yuki

“What’s the matter?” Rena said, Yuki looked at Rena and giggled

“Nothing, I was just thinking that you had flour in your hair” Rena grew embarrassed and tried to wipe it off from her hair

“Mou, you’re still clumsy as always, come on, we’re going to the onsen” Yuki got up and went over to her closet, there, she grabbed 2 pairs of ryokan nemaki, afterwards she grabbed Rena and the 2 walked over to the private onsen nearby the palace.

After finally reaching the onsen, Yuki and Rena went inside the building and soon found themselves in the warm spring water

“Ah, kimochi!” Yuki said

“Ha, that’s what she said!” Rena joked, Yuki glared at Rena and splashed her with water

“Hey!” Rena yelled out, Yuki giggled, but soon she got what she deserved

“TAKE THIS!” Rena then took a bucket full of cold water and poured it on Yuki

“EP~!” Yuki screeched out. Rena stuck out her tongue at Yuki

“MOU! I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!” Yuki yelled at Rena, after that Yuki jumped into the sky and pounced at Rena

“Haha, I finally got you” Yuki said as she grabbed hold of Rena’s wrist

“Geez, still competitive as always Yukirin” Rena said, Yuki smirked

“And you’re still a joker, Rena” Yuki said, Rena giggled at this,

“This reminds me back when we were still kids, remember?” Rena said, Yuki let go of Rena and the 2 looked up into the starry night sky

“I GOT YOU!” young Yuki said, she was holding down young Rena

“Ow! Let go of me!” young Rena shouted

“Never! Not until you…” young Yuki said

“Oh yeah, that was the time we had our first kiss with each other” Yuki said

“It wasn’t out first kiss!” Rena called out

“Then what was it?” Yuki cooed

“I-I don’t know, but i just know that it wasn’t our first kiss” Rena pouted, Yuki giggled at Rena

“Oh well let’s leave this topic for another time, come on lets go rinse our hair” Yuki said

Jurina had a surprise look on his face

“Eh~! Oto-sama?! Oka-sama?!” Jurina yelled, “Why are you here?”

“I invited them to be here, since we have important matters to discuss” Sae said, Jurina’s parents nodded

“What important matters?” Jurina said, his father then came up to him

“Just sit down, and we will talk” Jurina did as he was told and sat down on the ground, Jurina’s parents and Sae sat down as well

“So you’re father and I have been talking, and we also talked about it to Sae-sama” Jurina’s mother said

“And we thought that it was time for you to become what your grandfather always wanted” His mother continued

“Which is what?” Jurina said, Sae looked firmly at Jurina

“Your family wanted you to become a warlord” Sae said, Jurina was surprised but yet again upset

“B-but this is all up to you” His father said, after that his mother nodded worryingly.  His father looked at his wife knowing that Jurina would be pressured be this choice, so after the talk Jurina bowed towards his parents and Sae as they left and closed the doors.

After the 2 finished bathing in the onsen, Yuki went over to Mayu’s bedroom

“Mayu?” Yuki said as she entered the room, it was quiet when she came in, and she didn’t see Mayu anywhere

“Hm, She must be out right now” Yuki decided to stay in Mayu’s room for a while until she came back. An hour passed and Yuki became quickly bored

Ugh…When will she be back?” Yuki thought, she sighed and decided to waste her time cleaning out Mayu’s room, since she can be very dirty sometimes. The first thing that Yuki cleaned out was Mayu’s wardrobe. Which was stuffed with clothes

“MAYU! Geez…What have I told you?” Yuki said out loud, soon after she started taking out the clothes in order to organize them and re-fold them, but after halfway through the mountain of clothes a small wooden box, which looked like a chest, came out from the pile

Hm? What’s this?” Yuki thought, she picked up the box and started to examine it, after looking at the outside, it was about time she looked inside. Upon opening the box she saw a couple of fans, which were stacked upon each other, then after that she saw some hair pins, which were decorated with sakura blossoms and some jewels, next she saw 2 small letters, and next to them, she saw a knife.

“Yuki-sama?” Yuki heard this from behind and immediately she closed the box and hid it

“A-ah, Mayu?” Yuki said turning around

“Uhn, may I ask you, what are you doing?” Mayu said, Yuki freaked out

“O-OH I was j-just cleaning out y-your wardrobe” Yuki said, Mayu stared at her for a long time before shrugging her shoulders and leaving to set up the futon

“mhh...okay then, I will go set up the futon for us” Mayu said, after she left, Yuki let out a deep sigh and went back to looking at the box

O-Okay….uhm I think I will just put the box away and I will look back at it tomorrow” Yuki thought, after that she quickly folded the clothes and put them back in the wardrobe

“I’m all done, Yuki-sama, are you coming?” Mayu asked, Yuki replied back and she walked over towards Mayu

“What took you so long?” Mayu asked while Yuki was busy getting into the futon

“You can’t rush organization” Yuki said, Mayu pouted and lightly hit Yuki before going to bed.

Over at the garden, Jurina was walking under the pale moonlight, when all the sudden he was attacked by someone

“AH!” Jurina yelled, he was trying to get his sword out but it was no use, the figure had already trapped his arms and legs

“Pay back time!” the figure said

“Hm?” Jurina said recognizing the voice

“Is that who I think it is?” Jurina said, he then shifted his entire body to where he was on top of the figure

“Rena? Why did you tackle me?” Jurina said being able to see who the figure was

“I tackled you because of what you did to me earlier” Rena said

“Huh?” Jurina said dumbfounded

“What do you mean by ‘huh’?” Rena rolled her eyes “Can you please get off of me now?”

“Ah, sure” Jurina said

“Jeez” Rena pouted

“What’s the matter?” Jurina asked

“It’s nothing” Rena sighed. Jurina looked at Rena for the longest time, and Rena felt his eyes on her

“A-ano, why are you staring at me?” Rena tried to ask but Jurina didn’t answer and just kept on staring at Rena, soon enough Jurina lifted his arm and reached out to grab Rena’s hand, she felt this and freaked out

“Wait…what’s going on?” Rena thought, Jurina then pulled Rena towards his chest and wrapped his hand around her. This made Rena’s heart pound

“Uhm…W-what are you doing?” Rena asked, Jurina just kept quiet. Afterwards Jurina loosened his grip on Rena and let go of her. He then held up a clutched fist and opened it up, and in the palm of his hand was a butterfly

“Wait, what?” Rena said, she was confused on what had happened

“A butterfly landed on your back” Jurina said grinning, he then blew lightly on the butterfly and it flew away

“You mean all this time you were just watching that butterfly?” Rena said, she sounded upset

“Basically” Jurina laughed, Rena punched Jurina as hard as she could and started to walk away

“OW!” Jurina yelled, he had a big bruise on the side of his cheek, but he ignored it and watched Rena walk off in the distance, “She’s such a tsundere…I like it” Jurina thought while he smiled

“And for a minute I thought…” Rena grumbled, but she soon started to think about Jurina holding her and her heart was starting to pound, “Ow…why does my chest hurt so much?” Rena thought

Over at Sae’s quarters, Jurina’s parents were busy talking about what’s right for Jurina

“I’d say he becomes a warlord, I mean it’s a good chance for him become a real man” Jurina’s father said

“Since when does becoming a warlord make you a real man, he should stick to being a shogun so that he can inherit this palace” Jurina’s mother said

“No one is going to inherit this palace and becoming a warlord doesn’t make a real man” Sae said

“See?” Jurina’s mother said

“I say that it is up to Jurina-sama to decided, and if he is okay with becoming a warlord, then I know a great teacher who can help him, but if he decides not to become a warlord then he can stay with me” Sae continued, Jurina’s parents looked at each other then looked at Sae and nodded.

Yuki couldn’t sleep because of the box and so she decided to take another peek at it. Quietly she got up from the futon and went towards the wardrobe, after she opened the wardrobe, she took out the box. Yuki opened the box and grabbed the 2 letters. She then unfolded one of the letters and read it

To my dear sister,
I wonder how you’re doing. For me, I’m doing fine, I got married to Yamamoto Sayaka, and we had our first ever new born child, we named her Miya. You should stop by the house sometime, Mom and Dad miss you a lot. So you should probably write to them saying that you’re doing fine. Anyways hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Your one and only sister

Hmm well that doesn’t help at all” Yuki thought. She the grabbed the 2nd letter and unfolded it

Mayu,
   I have escaped off into the mountains

And there’s no name…great but I wonder what this letter means” Yuki thought, all the sudden Yuki heard something from behind her.

To be continued

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2016, 03:52:37 AM »
You're back, i'm happy :)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2016, 03:11:44 PM »
MOAR PWEASE~!! :cathappy:
I WANNA FIND OUT ABOUT MAYU AND MIYUKI~~
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 09:57:06 AM »
Wmatsui ~~~

Offline tarromi

(UNTITLED) WMatsui+Mayuki Fanfic: GOING ON HIATUS
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2016, 09:34:01 PM »
Hello there minna, sorry for the sudden notice, it's just that I haven't been able to come up with a good idea for the next chapter! So for the time being, until I'm able to finish the next couple of chapters, I will be going on hiatus for the time being. Thank you for being reasonable, and I hope to be able to finish the rest of the chapters!

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2016, 03:07:15 PM »
I'm curious about mayu and her sister
And the letter from miyuki to mayu?  Or?
Thankd $_$ please update soon
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow