JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk

Author Topic: FAndoM48's OS Collection (KojiYuu, MaYuki, AtsuMina, WMatsui & others)  (Read 25624 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (12-14-15) I Will Always Love You - KojiYuu
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2015, 03:22:15 AM »
Ayyyyyyyyyy! Best KojiYuu I've ever read for my birthday! :mon inluv:

As expected from Kouhai! :mon XD:

More KojiYuu pleeeeaaaseeee :mon zoom:

Thank you for the great fics~ please write FuuMiru too~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (12-14-15) I Will Always Love You - KojiYuu
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2015, 12:34:55 AM »
Wow, kojiyuu again! Yeheyy  :farofflook:
You really great kouchan, hehe
I expected more kojiyuu from you, or atsuyuu is ok hee
Great jobb,  :on GJ:
Merry christmas for you, hehe

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (12-17-15) Inspirations - FuuMiru
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2015, 10:30:35 AM »
REPLIES
@ChibiRine - Hi senpai :D You're welcome~! Luckily, I had an idea for a FuuMiru fic. ^^
@shanju - shanju-san~ ^^ Thank you so much! I'll try to write more! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Inspirations

It was the shooting for Miru Shiroma's episode in AKB48's Horror Series: Adrenaline Night. The girl was already informed of her role and was just waiting for the director's instructions while the set was being prepared.

- - - - - -

"So, Mirurun," Fuuko licked her vanilla-ice-cream-stained upper lip, "I heard you're going to film Adrenaline Night next week."

Miru stretched her legs and relaxed on her chair, "Yeah, I am."

The two were sitting outside of their favorite cafe in Tokyo. It was one of those times when the FuuMiru pair would decide a time off of their idol duties and just spend time with each other to get rid of the stress built  in them.

"Well?" The older girl smiled at Miru, "Are you nervous, or what?"

"To be honest, I am," the other replied, "It's completely different from Geinin and Majisuka Gakuen. For Majisuka, I only had to show this face--"

Miru's face formed into the usual scrunched eyebrows and menacing glare of Gekioko student Shirogiku.

"--And the director would count my scenes as good ones as long as I don't mess the lines up. In Adrenaline Night, I really have to show emotions. More than what I've shown during Geinin."

Fuuko blinked a few times before taking another lick of her ice cream.

"Of course it's different, Mirurun. But it'll serve as a great experience for you in the world of acting. Won't it?"

Miru pursed her lips, "Yeah, I guess it would."

"Mhm. Are you still nervous?"

"Well, why won't I be?"

Fuuko took in a small bite of her ice cream and looked into the distance, stroking her famous chin in thought. She took a few more licks of her favorite sweet, giving Miru some awkward air to breathe in.

"I know!" The girl suddenly voiced out and slammed her palm on the table, startling Miru.
"Why don't you set your inspiration as your phone's lock screen?"

Miru tilted her head at her, "What?"

"You use your phone often even on set, right? You even use it for checking the time even though most of the time you have a watch on your wrist."

"Okay," Miru nodded, "So...?"

Fuuko sighed, and finished her ice cream before taking her phone out of her pocket.

"Look at mine," she said, turning the device on and showing it to Miru, "This is my inspiration."

"Ice cream?" Miru replied, staring at the screen that contained Fuuko's lock screen picture, which was a cartoon-ish drawing of vanilla ice cream.

"Yup," Fuuko grinned, "It cheers me up when I'm too nervous to do something. My favorite food always finds a way to make me smile. You should try it, too. That way, you won't get that nervous when you're going to film the scenes."

Miru thought about it and found that it was quite a good idea.

"I'll try it," she smiled.

Fuuko grinned wider, "Great."

- - - - - -

"Shiroma-san," the assistant director called, "The set is finished. It's almost time to film."

Miru replied, "I'll be right there."

She took her phone out of her pocket and pressed the power button, bringing the black screen to life and flashing a single picture.

Right there, smiling at her warmly and holding a cone of vanilla ice cream, was none other than Fuuko Yagura.

Wah~ I'm still trying to get used to writing again XD Anyway, I just had a weird idea to write a fanfiction when I was trying to choose what lock screen to put on my phone. So this was born. Thanks for reading if you read it :P Bye bye~

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (12-17-15) Inspirations - FuuMiru
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2015, 03:01:07 PM »
AYYYYYYY! 'Tis so sweet. I love it! :mon luv:

Thank youuuuuuuu :on gay:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2015, 04:53:41 PM »
Hahaa, its so good kouchann
Hmm, where is my gift?  :on comhere: hahaa
Just give me kojiyuu and you will made my day  :mon inluv:
Thankyou

Offline paru

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2015, 06:32:14 AM »
More Wmatsui please :cry: :twothumbs

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (12-25-15) 365 Days - KojiYuu
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »
REPLIES
@ChibiRine - Aw, thanks, senpai! Merry Christmas ( ; w ;
@shanju - shanju-san~! Merry Christmas, ehehehe :lol: Thanks for reading my fanfics~ I'm sorry if this gift isn't much ( ; v ;
@paru - Yooooooou! HAHAHA~! Merry Christmas~ I'll write more WMatsui. Of course I will~!

365 Days

Once a year, Haruna Kojima would leave her tsundere attitude and stay expressive of her feelings more than usual for 24 hours.

This was one of those times when she would be glad she had met Yuko, who waited 365 days to have her infinite love, finally, reciprocated fully.

The door of Haruna and Yuko's apartment swung open one night, and Yuko came in, looking quite tired.

"Ah, Yuuchan?" Haruna called from the kitchen, "Is that you?"

"Yeah," Yuko called back softly.

"Come over here. I want to show you something~!"

Yuko dragged her feet towards the kitchen groggily, wondering whatever it is that her dear Haruna was excited about. And right when she reached her destination, she was greeted by Haruna, clad in a bright red santa hat, a red shirt, a pair of white shorts, and a green apron.

Yuko blinked at Haruna for a few times, glazing her eyes over the older girl's clothing.

"Nyannyan? Why are you dressed like that?" She asked confusedly.

Haruna pouted, her eyebrows furrowing in disbelief, "It's Christmas Eve, of course! Idiot Yuuchan!"

"E-Eh?" Yuko blinked again.

She forgot all about it after being too busy from work.

"That's now?!" The younger girl cried, "Wait, aren't you supposed to be with Acchan and the others, then? Don't we always hold a Christmas Party at Sayaka's and leave her place a mess?"

Haruna grunted, "Well they're all busy. Acchan is out with Takamina and Tomochin, and Sayaka is celebrating with Sae. And if there even was a party, I wouldn't be going..."

The girl's eyes trailed downwards.

"...Since you forgot about it, you probably won't be there anyway. And I don't want to go there without you."

Yuko's eyes widened this time, all her fatigue from work disappearing in the sudden passing of a second.

"Nyannyan?" Yuko muttered, "Did you just say...?"

"I'll feel like a third weel, okay?" The girl pouted, "I mean, AtsuMina would be there, and SaeYaka, and MariMii... And then there'll be Koji. Just Koji. I don't wanna feel like I'm alone on Christmas Eve, so I'm glad you came home now, even though it's kinda late."

Yuko was still in a brief moment of confusement. Is she hearing the correct words? Why is Haruna acting like this? Did she get hit in the head?

"And, well, besides..." Haruna continued, "...I don't want to just be called Koji. In order to complete me, I need..."

Her gaze shifts and lands on Yuko.

"...You(Yuu)."

Yuko was brought to tears.

"Damn, Nyannyan, that was cheesy," she sniffled, "But I love you so much, I don't really care."

She spread her arms widely and approached Haruna, pulling her into a tight hug, which Haruna happily reciprocated.

After Yuko pulled away, Haruna took a step back.

"Let's eat dinner, shall we?" She smiled.

"Ah, you cooked again?" Yuko asked.

"Yeah, kind of," Haruna replied, taking a seat on the chair in the dining room right beside the kitchen.

"You've gotten a bit good in cooking lately," Yuko statite seat across the dining table.

"Really? I owe a lot to my manager's wife, then."

- - - - -

Right after dinner, the KojiYuu pair decided to call it a day and went straight to their room. They sat on their bed, Yuko clinging tightly to Haruna's arm, Haruna, for the first time, not minding one bit.

"Kojipa~ You should act like this everyday," Yuko grinned.

Haruna pouted a bit, "Then loving me won't be too thrilling. And besides, you're the one who stayed with me longest despite my tsundere-ness."

"Man, Nyannyan," Yuko sighed and nuzzled against Haruna's arm, "I really love ya."

Haruna turned her head to gaze down at Yuko, who had her eyes closed, still bearing that idiotic toothy grin of hers.

"I love you too."

- - - - -

Yuko opened her eyes, only for her sense of sight to be temporarily impaired by the sunlight piercing through the curtains of their room.

"Geez, Yuko, wake up already!" Haruna stomped her foot.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," Yuko groaned.

"About time," the older girl pouted, "I've been trying to wake you up since a while ago. Breakfast is ready."

And with that, Haruna headed downstairs to prepare the table.

Yuko rubbed her eyes and sat up the bed, feeling a soft cold breeze brush against her skin. Looks like her Nyannyan is back to her old self.

Not that she minded, though.

But of course, nothing lasts forever, and by the time the clock strikes midnight, whether she likes it or not, Haruna's attitude creeps back into her system.

It was at these kinds of times that Haruna would be glad having to have met Yuko, who is willing to wait 365 more days to have her love fully reciprocated, and at the same time, stay with Haruna despite her frequent cold attitude towards her.

After all, though Haruna hates admitting it, she loved Yuko with all her heart. And she was glad that Yuko knew that.

To be honest, I really wanted to post this on Christmas Eve, but the internet at the place we went to wasn't cooperating with me. ( ; - ;
Anyway, Merry Christmas ( ^ w ^
(oh and i kinda suck at titles sorry)

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (12-25-15) 365 Days - KojiYuu
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2015, 01:48:17 PM »
Wow, i open jphip and dont hope too much someone will write kojiyuu fic, but you did it kouchan! :D
Is that because my request? Hehee thankyou so much for your gift  :mon inluv:
Your gift is too muchh :3
Hehe merry christmas too, i hope you have a good holiday.
Thank you for the kojiyuu, i love your fics and will always read that hehe

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (01-31-16) Missing You - FuruYanagi
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2016, 05:09:55 AM »
REPLIES
@shanju - Thanks a lot. :) You're welcome, and uh, happy new year? XD

Missing You

It's been a while since Akane met with Airi.

Ever since November came tearing up their calendars, they haven't been in much contact with the exception of their birthday greetings to each other through Twitter, and a few small talks via LINE.

December already made its way to Japan, greeting them all with the cold winter breeze, carrying a few snowflakes with it.

Akane tugged her jacket closer to herself and locked the door to her apartment one morning, promising her beloved pets that she'll be home early.

The girl shivered slightly as the winter's coldness brushed past her cheeks, making her tug her red muffler up to cover her nose. Right when she did that, she absentmindedly took in its scent.

Immediately, her senses became flooded with the image of a certain weirdo she's been wanting to meet for ages. And it was then that she remembered: the scarf she was wearing was the one Airi left behind the last time they met up. Akane blinked for a few momemnts, then sighed, finding it a bother to go back to her apartment and grab another scarf. And so, she walked to the nearby train station.

With forty minutes spent walking and riding the train, Akane finally arrived at the final station she needed to get off at to reach SKE's theater. Trying to get more comfortable with the colder air in Sakae, Akane tightened the scarf around her neck for warmth.

On the way to the theater, she passed by a small anime shop. She checked her wristwatch. Seeing as she still had quite a reasonable amount of time left, she decided to look around and wander inside.

In the aforementioned store, she walked through the many lanes containing a variety of figurines from different anime's, video games, and manga's. And of course, eventually, she came across the keychains section. For the heck of it, the bird lady decided she would buy herself one to put in her room as a display.

She examined the keychain rack, trying to find some anime characters she was familiar of.  While doing so, though, she accidentally bumped one of the keychains, causing it to fall with a dull clink. She was about to crouch down to pick it up, when she noticed which character it was.

Her hand reached down and grabbed it by the chain. She held it close to her face to have a better look. Sure enough, it was Airi's original character, Chibi Airin. She tilted her head at it, wondering why it was there in the first place, only to end up realizing that she had been staring at it for too long, and that time was ticking. So, Akane chose to buy the keychain and continue her way to the theater.

Airi lay sprawled on her bed, in a mess of pillows and a single blanket. She had been staying in that position ever since her eyes opened, taking her away from her world of dreams, which was dominated mainly by anime characters and, though she doesn't really want to admit it, a certain bird-lover. She sighed and blinked at her plain ceiling.

She's been thinking about meeting Akane for quite a while now. She had tried her best to clear her calendar just for a chance to date with her like they usually did. But Akane's schedule alone forbid them.

Yet, that morning, Airi had an odd feeling in her chest. She felt like she wanted to visit Akane. As a surprise. It seemed like a bad idea, yes, but to Airi, it was... worth a shot.

The weirdo wandered her thoughts for a few more moments before sitting up, swinging her legs over to her cold wooden floor. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom, passing by the open sketchbook on her desk.

Airi pursed her lips at the drawing shown. It was her original character, Chibi Airin, holding hands and frolicking with what seems to be an overgrown yellow chick, which is actually her character depiction of Akane. Airi sighed, one side of her lips tugging itself into a small lopsided smile.

She opened the door to the bathroom and took a short shower.

Afterwards, she dressed up properly for the cold weather of December. Before stepping out the door, her hands slowly reached up to her barren neck. She groaned, remembering the fact that she left her favorite--well, one and only--muffler at Akane's house. Seeing as it can't be helped, she grumpily mumbled something incoherent and set off for Akane's apartment.

Akane stretched her legs and let out a shrill yawn. She was making the most of her time for the 10-minute rehearsal break by using her phone; checking her Twitter, chatting with the few graduates on LINE, and of course, taking selfies.

She was left alone in a corner out of her own will, wanting to have peace and quiet for herself once in a while. Of course, the members of KII obliged to her request, and went on with their own worlds after the choreographer dismissed them.

Akane scrolled through her Twitter feed, before getting an idea strike her like a stray bullet. Her eyes widened in realization as she nearly dropped her phone.

The cure to all her worries was so simple.

Just then, the choreographer raised her voice and called all members to the middle of the room for them to start practice again.

Akane stood up and pocketed her phone, holding on to the idea she had just been hit by.

Today. After rehearsals. Surely. Definitely. Absolutely.

She'll visit Airi.

Airi shivered as she walked through the streets of Sakae, Nagoya, the early afternoon's winter air lashing against her. She utterly regretted not buying a spare muffler or scarf. As a result, she quickened her pace and pulled the hood of her jacket closer to her neck. It was a horrible alternative for a muffler, but it was all she had. Even though she could've just worn the turtleneck sweater Akane gave her on her 20th birthday.

It wasn't long before Airi reached Akane's apartment. She knocked on the door a few times. Realizing she was not home and probably still doing rehearsals, she took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door, deciding that she'd just wait for her to come home.

Akane packed her bags and checked the time on her phone: 6:48 PM.

She hurriedly rushed outside the theater after the choreographer dismissed them, and rode a cab to Airi's place.

She unlocked the door with a spare key given to her by the weirdo herself. She crept inside, silently, avoiding making any noise whatsoever so she can surprise Airi successfully.

But to her disappointment, she wasn't found anywhere. Even in her room.

Akane sighed to herself, and decided to go home.

It was around 12AM when she reached her apartment, after making a stop at a ramen place for dinner.

She opened the door and went inside her humble abode, taking her shoes off before she stepped on the clean wooden floor.

She strode towards the living room to her pets, only to find them all sleeping soundly.

She slumped onto the couch sadly. She reassured herself that she can visit her Airi tomorrow. But since she was so pumped to meet her today, she just can't find any enthusiasm for the next day.

She stood up and dragged her feet to her room, opening the door silently.

...She stopped on her tracks.

Sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed, was Airi. Sleeping.

A smile made its way through Akane's lips, a sigh of relief following it.

She quietly took a blanket from her bed and spread it on the older girl's body. She then crouched down to the floor, right in front of Airi, and leaned closer to her, softly bumping their noses together. At this, Airi stirred. Her eyes fluttered open.

Akane smiled at her warmly. The same smile reciprocated by Airi.

She, Akane, took a seat beside the latter, snuggling against her under the blanket and nuzzling Airi's neck. Airi wrapped an arm around Akane's body and pulled her closer, leaning her head on the other's.

Closing her eyes, Akane smiled again and breathed:

"I missed you."

TADAIMAAAAAA! /cries/ I've been so unproductive for weeks, sorry OTL .

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (01-31-16) Missing You - FuruYanagi
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2016, 05:54:57 AM »
awwwww...furunagi~~~~
shoooooo cuteeeee~~~
CHIBI AIRIN KEYCHAINS~~ME WANT ONE~
lol..thankss for tha update and
okaeriiiiii~~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline lexielove48

Re: FAndoM48's 48Gay OS Thread // (01-31-16) Missing You - FuruYanagi
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2016, 02:46:39 PM »
This!!!!! I've been waiting for it!! 😍😍😍

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk