JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Cheeseburgers Diary

Author Topic: Morning Musume 12th Gen Member Audition ~Mirai Shoujo Audition~  (Read 19857 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Morning Musume 12th Gen Member Audition ~Mirai Shoujo Audition~
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2013, 09:37:35 AM »
via H!O twitter:

The third round of the 12th generation Morning Musume audition has been completed

http://www.musume-audition.com/pc/news/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2013, 12:32:08 PM »
I'D JUST LIKE SOME VIDEO FOOTAGE PLZ

lolol

Is there any chance to hope for something in the next Hello Station or so :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2013, 06:14:22 PM »
TV TOKYO live stream of Satoyama Life (some audition footage to be shown in the episode)
http://tv.exitoostore.com/2013/03/tv-online-tv-tokyo-v2-hq.html#.UhY3mz_pyhl

Edit:
Quote from: Amped
Opening Sequence:

requirements
3rd round audition song : Kanashiki Amefuri
dance : Juice=Juice - Watashi ga
PR Time

https://twitter.com/flux_xl/status/370583436114685952/photo/1

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 06:39:08 PM by oaxiac »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2013, 07:44:31 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

The girl with big eyes looks so precious >____<

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 03:35:28 AM »
Quote from: Rika-chan
Look like Danbara Takeru from ASH ...

Name: Danbara Takeru (段原瑠々)
Nicknames: Ruru
Birthplace: Hiroshima, Japan
Birthday: May 7, 2001 (age 12)
Blood type: A

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 04:23:07 AM »

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2013, 04:47:01 AM »
Not to be that person who gets all excited about old audition footage, but damn I want magician girl. SO CUTE.  :panic:
rina ♥ mini

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2013, 03:37:56 PM »

so it appears that no one has passed the auditions-_-

argh  ..
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:52:25 PM by AmberSan »

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2013, 03:43:16 PM »
did he just say no one's getting in?

if he did, not happy.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2013, 04:02:05 PM »
Whoaaaa.... :D

Maybe their requirements are now higher than ever...

Oh god now I imagined Odachan's relieved face, you know that meme about her with a tear in her eye :lol:

Whatevs, I'm happy with current MM too, let's do this.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »
Quote from: JonCC
Tsunku declares today that there are no qualified candidates for the 12th gen audition “Mirai Shoujo”. Based on the theme and name “Mirai Shoujo” (girl of the future) Tsunku was looking for a super star to add to the group. However, the performance level of Morning Musume is so high right now that he does not feel it would be appropriate to add anyone into the group at this time. Tsunku also will not be adding anyone from H!P kenshuusei at this time. He does not feel comfortable inserting a new girl into this current lineup. However, that does not mean that the talent and skill level of this group of girls were low. To the contrary, Tsunku feels that he saw many girls who were able to shine throughout the audition. He believes they have plenty of talent, but it just quite isn’t enough to join the group.

He adds that had these girls auditioned at the same time as the 9th gen audition, he would have let them in the group. He feels there are a lot of girls with potential. He does not mean any disrespect toward 9th gen with this statement. He states that since 9th gen joined, they have improved to the point where the current Morning Musume is at the highest level of skill in all of MM history.

Tsunku believes that the potential candidates from this past audition are like raw diamond ores. He is very excited to see what will come of proper refinement. As such, he has invited all of the girls he saw potential in to join H!P kenshuusei to gain more experience. He hopes to unveil them when the proper timing comes along.

In regards to 12th gen audition, he plans to hold another audition again. Essentially re-do 12th gen audition, it will not be considered 13th gen. He also states that he has a lot of things on his mind for the future of H!P – including a new group which could potentially be filled with the girls from this audition. Tsunku has a very positive outlook on everything and hopes you guys will look forward to whats coming next.
Source: http://www.takamaruyo.net/blog/archives/5698

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
MMmmmm just what I thought...

Even that girl who was from the same performance thing as Riho, even if her voice was good and dancing looked powerful too, her expression wasn't that good - so it seems that even the best candidates had some flaw that made them not quite good enough. I'll be interested in seeing which ones will make the kenshuusei, and then possibly a new group one day. o/

It seems like UF* isn't messing around right now when it comes to MM, but I guess when 12th gen is chosen we'll find out for sure!

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 04:22:16 PM »

So...does this mean Koharu's coming back? :lol:

To be honest, I'm relieved. I love the group as it is right now and I'm not really ready for new members so soon after how quickly the current lineup was put together.

But yeah, this is still unexpected.

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
omg I joked around how I wanted this audition to be liket he 1st 7th gen one but I didn't think it'd actually happen! :nervous

either way im pretty happy that he didn't add anyone, sakura must be feeling pretty happy about that lol
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Mage77

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 07:44:16 PM »
No one got in huh? Oh well, better luck next time.

It's good to see that they're not just adding people for the sake of it at least.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 08:02:49 PM »
Whatevs, I'm happy with current MM too, let's do this.

This, so much. I know a lot of people are happy about this news! Me included. :twothumbs

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 11:01:55 AM »
Tsunku is indeed a goddam genius, he must've seen what I saw in MM's latest Music Station performance: a well-rounded group with great dynamics and a growing popularity. A new girl should've been like the new Goto Maki(*) to add something valuable to the group

(*)Many girls have been compared to Maki throughout the years, but it takes an outstanding individual to truly replicate what she meant to the group back then: an incredible amount of talent, great poise, unique looks, huge charisma and the ability to automatically blend into the group so that she doesn't stick out like "the new one".

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »
I'm happy with current MM too, let's do this.

^ THIS

we all know that the current line-up is awesome - let them have some time to prove it to all the haters who were counting them out after reina graduated and to everyone else (and also give harunan & mizupon some time to learn how to be good leaders if sayu ever graduates lol) 

also maybe sakura's the mirai shoujo  :D

THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SKILL IN ALL OF MM HISTORY  :rockon: :kickass: :mon determined: :cool1: :mon fyeah: :pig madder:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2013, 02:35:47 PM »
A new girl should've been like the new Goto Maki(*) to add something valuable to the group

(*)an incredible amount of talent, great poise, unique looks, huge charisma and the ability to automatically blend into the group so that she doesn't stick out like "the new one".

also maybe sakura's the mirai shoujo  :D

*COUGH* Sayashi Riho *COUGH*  :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2013, 03:07:45 PM »
I have to admit I'm a bit wary about the "highest level of skill" thing because I think Platinum Era Momusu also had a very high level of skill - it's just that they lacked promo, fresh members, they weren't focusing on a certain type of choreography and maybe the songs weren't as 'mainstream friendly'... Purely skill-wise I don't really doubt Platinum Era's abilities to pull off what the current MM is doing. Things were dumbed down a bit when 9th gen joined (Maji de suka ska) and 10th gen (Pyoko Pyoko Ultra), but both generations had to get pretty serious pretty fast, largely trained by the members remaining from the Platinum Era that had grown into complete professionals by then and were able to demand the newbies to rise to their level, and beyond... The newbies have done an amazing job improving their dancing and other performance skills, but if you noticed, senior members Aichan, Gakisan, Reina and Sayumin had evidently no trouble adapting to this new style despite the fact that back when they joined, MM was a completely different unit that it is today. That imo speaks volumes of how MM has been pretty badass for a while so that the 5kis and 6kis could develop into performers who could effortlessly switch from one style to the next, and just didn't have a chance to show it to Japan as a whole. There's this strange gap between Golden Era and today's Morning Musume despite the fact that important progress happened in between, again in my opinion.

Shortly put, I don't want to undermine older Momusu by praising the current Momusu! It does feel good to hear any and all praise,  but the group has had a high level for a while and in part it's the leadership of the older members that lead the group as a whole here (of course I know there are dance teachers and other staff, but the ones constantly offering advice are the senpais). It feels funny that the public idea seems to be that Momusu was really awesome at first, then got really lame, and now is getting awesome again skill-wise, when I think it's more like... Momusu started as a vocal group with little focus on dancing, then vocals became a little less important, fun dances were added and they exploded in popularity; then the promotions started dropping, but slowly there started being more focus on skills which I think culminated in the Platinum Era that could both dance and sing well; now promo is rising again with the group having really high skill in dancing, so the level of promo+skill are finally meeting again.

Uhhhuuu in a way MM has always had high skill, but the areas of the high skill have shifted, perhaps from vocal -> entertainment -> (underrated) pop artist -> dancing. It feels awesome to see the current MM get praised, but at the same time it's bittersweet because I think already members like Eri Kamei would've deserved it :lol:

Fuck this post is a rambling mess, but I'm spending too much trying to fix it so yeah POINT IS MORNING MUSUME FOREVER

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Cheeseburgers Diary