JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa

Author Topic: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.18  (Read 36320 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.9
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
i want the continuation NOW !!!!!!!!!     :tantrum: why you always torturing us  :shifty: hehehehe but it's a very cute chaptaaaaaaah !! That JunRei smexy time !!!  :luvluv2: :shy2: you reina was a.. a.. a..  :on woohoo: and that takagaki !!! i thought that was true !!! mou ~~~ :fainted: :depressed: :frustrated:

patiently waiting for KameShige goodness !!!  :onionshower: :bath:

please update soon !!  :bow: ja nee!  :byebye:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »
hee... risa have a  :lol: :lol: dream... i think she should just go with them for the vacation... since aichan cannot leave risa now... and then, the time's right, atmosphere right... we then will have another 2 more couples hey hey... :D :D :D
and the two highschoolers are soo interesting... heehee... really reminds me of my younger days... :pimp:
but how come i got a bad feeling about junrei in this vacation... :(

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2012, 10:39:02 AM »
 hehe i forgot about Daishi and riho !!! heyhey  :wub: AyuRi ??? hehehehe reminds me of yellow's younger days  XD :lol: kidding here !!!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2012, 10:47:36 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
(to think back now... i feel that i were quite silly then)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2012, 10:57:53 AM »
 but you're still young !!  :cow: young at heart  :heart: hehehe  :rock: just like me hohohohoho  :thumbsup

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2012, 11:01:31 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: my younger days is referring to around the age when everything seems soo damn awkward
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:10:00 AM by yellow »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »
U guys r really funny..thanks for reading!!  :rofl:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2012, 03:37:11 PM »
hmp! continuation !! hehe joking ! take your time friend ..

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.10
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2012, 10:25:49 AM »
Warning: you have to watch for certain words that you are using in the fic, that one little part maybe need to be moved to the perv :nervous

other than that, keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2012, 11:47:13 AM »
Sorry! I'll edit it later no battery!  :nervous

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2012, 12:01:27 PM »
yay! that kameshige was,,,,,,,,,,,,, :onionshower: yeah you have to watch for certain words,, like hehe just like what happened to my fic hehe  :doh: :sweatdrop: :nervous hehe

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2012, 12:11:07 PM »
                      ~Don't judge by the covers~

<At the airport> 
Ai looked around waiting for certain model 
Reina pouted "Aichan is almost time.." 
Ai looked at her watch "She said she was coming!" she says mad tapping her foot on the floor 
The bunny looked at her friends "I still don't get why we have differents seats?" she says while looks at her ticket 
Reina and Ai tense up
 "we told you..the other seats where already taken!" Reina says trying to not laugh 
A good looking girl comes running "Aichan!"
Aichan sighed in relieve 
"Let's go to the plane to look our seats.." Reina says grabbing Sayumi's arm and walking away 
Ai smacked Risa on the head softly "why you take too long?" she asked mad 
"Ouchh traffic!" Risa shouts mad 
<At the plane> 
Kamei Eri was feeling strange "why are you smiling so much JunJun? and why we have separate seats?" she asked with her finger on her chin
JunJun tried not to laugh "those seats were already taken!" she says with a soft smile 
*Two girls were arguing*
Reina was mad "It's not F it's E and it'a over there close to my JunJun!" she shouted 
Eri got up and looked at the two girls arguing "bunny!" she shocker 
Sayumi looked at Reina "Turtle! you guys brought the turtle!" she says shocked 
Reina laughed "i told you it was a girls trip so now sit obvious next to her because that's your seat!" she says pushing Sayumi to her seat next to Eri 
Eri looked at JunJun who just looked other way 
Aichan and Risa were also looking their seats "F it's here!" Aichan says with a smile 
Risa pouted "Are our seats close?" she asked 
Aichan laughed "of course are next to eachother!" she says while makes Risa sit "this could get any better?why did i agree to come?" she thought looking at Aichan who looked really hot in those shorts and with that short hair that made her look like a really hot blond guy
"Are you okay?" Aichan asked to Risa who was looking at her like if she was drooling for her 
Risa got red and turned her head fast to avoid the older girl "i'm okay!" 
<KameShige>
Eri sighed " i can't believe they planned this!" she murmures 
Sayumi looked at the turtle then smirked "well at least you can make me laugh with your sillyness!" 
Eri pouted "i'm not silly!" she says crossing her arms
Sayumi smirked "yes,you are..that's why i like you!" she says blushing and looking other way 
Eri blinked a few times but then just closed her eyes and ignored the bunny "before start flirting,you really need to think.." 
Sayum pouted but then layed her head on Eri shoulder 
The girls soon end up sleeping
Aichan layed her head on Risa's shoulder,she opened her eyes slowly and looked at the older girl on her shoulder "Aichan.." she murmured 
Aichan got closer to Risa the enought to have her lips on Risa's neck "you smell so good.." she murmured while her hand positioned on Risa's thigh rubbing it 
Risa got red "Aichan.." she murmured and feels the same heat the she felt earlier 
Aichan started giving her wet kisses on her neck while her hand was getting closer to "her" 
Risa tried to stop Aichan's hand "I want you Risa!" she whispers on her ear then licks it
Risa was getting hard to breathe "not here.." she murmured 
Aichan stopped and looked at her "then let's go.." she says as she takes her hand ans guide her to bathroom 
*Risa saw that everyone was sleeping*
<In the bathroom>
EDITED!!  
 "Risa what's going on?" Ai asked all worried 
Risa looked around, she was shocked she was still on her seat and next to her was her sexy friend Aichan
Risa remebered evetything on her dream "why you keep stalking me in my dreams?" she wondered "i'm okay!" she answers and goes to the bathroom 
Ai looked at Risa walking to the bathroom "what's wrong with her?" she thought then got back to sleep
Risa came back after a few minutes and sitted,she could not sleep again,she didn't wanted to dream those things again "what if Aichan finds out that she's  having hot dreams with her? would she be mad or she would be.." Risa sigher and looked at the older girl sleeping 
Reina was pulling JunJun with "what if anybody wakes up?" the taller girl asks on her way to the bathrooom 
The shorter girl grinned "just a quicky,i'll promise i'll be quiet!" 
JunJun sighed "you're really noisy not that i don't like it but we're on the plane!"  
Reina smirked "that's why is better!" she says as she pushes JunJun inside of it
Risa blushed then sighed 
After JunRei's quicky  they landed to paradise!!!
A car was already waiting for them to take them to Reina's hotel 
~Once there~
They took three room obviously everything was planned by the JunRei couple who set the pairings for the room..
(AiGaki as always,JunRein of course and so not unnexpected KameShige)
Ai smirked "in ten minutes we'll go to the beach!" she says and drags Risa to their room 
The JunRei couple also went to their next to Aigaki's 
(Note: the guy who carries bags left with Reina because everyone knows she's the boss daughter!!) 
Sayumi sighed "Eri carry my bags!"she says as she walks to her room 
Eri pouted "what? i'm not carry your bags!" she says and walks after her 
Sayumi turned around "i'm depressed carry my bags!" she says with a cute 
Eri sighed "what did i got myself into?" she wondered and carried Sayumi's bag 
The KameShige couple entered to their room 
"Wow this place is amzing!" Eri says while Sayumi only throwed herself on bed 
(Everything inside the room was white it looked really cool) 
Eri looked around "just one bed.." she murmured 
Sayumi sitted on bed "you can sleep in that couch!" she says emotionless 
Eri pouted "why would i sleep in the couch?" she asked 
Sayumi got serious "Well i know all about your sticky hands and groping!" she says while crosses her arms
Eri laughed "Are you crazy?" she asked
Sayumi got up from bed and looked at Eri "You have sticky hands,you have groped my chest before so i don't think it might be good for us..going too fast!" 
Eri was open mouthed "when did i grope her? i would totally remember that!" she thought 
~Meanwhile~
Riho waited for her girlfriend a few blocks away from the school,she sighed in boringness till some arms wrapped her body from behind 
Riho smirked "Ayumi chan.." 
Ayumi smiles "did you miss me?" she asked while let go Riho 
Riho looked at her girlfriend then hugged her "of course i missed you a lot!" she says while takes her hand and starts walking 
Ayumi followed the younger girl "where are we going?" she asked 
Riho stopped walking "i don't know!" she says smiling 
Ayumi laughed for a bit "then what we should do?" she asked 
Riho sighed "maybe we can go to an arcade to play a little!" she says with a smile and excited
Ayumi pouted "So that's why you don't do your homework because you go to play to an Arcade!" 
Riho fell embarrased "not everyday! maybe we should do something else like.." she looks around if anyone was coming *luckily it looked like ghost town* 
Ayumi was confused 
Riho pushed her to an alley and kissed her passionately 
Ayumi's hands instictively were cupping Riho's cheeks while her hands were on Ayumi's waist to pull her even closer to her 
Soon the schoolers missed the air but still their forheads were connecting and their lips a few inches from eachother
Daishi licked her lips waiting for more,Riho took that as a sign and kissed her again with the same passion of their last kiss 
TO BE CONTINUED!! 
sorry of its short..the last time that i wrote a long chapter my hand hurt me A LOT..maybe because the way i was holding my ipod..(yes i use my ipod touch) it's just way more comfortable for me than the laptop

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »
oh hoho... how kind of you to pm me the unedited part...  thanks alot :thumbsup
i think you can add that to the perv section  :grin: because i believe you will have more in future. so, i think you can like other authors' append those parts there... anyway, just a suggestion to you only :grin: hope you will consider :grin: :grin:

btw, it really feel quite strange without the action-packed part...

back to the topic:
reina, you are soo turned on whenever jun besides you... i wondered how jun has settled your hunger all these years....  :roll:
risa, stop dreaming that anymore... quickly find somewhere and push ai down to have that real session... i believe ai won't reject you for that. ;)
sayu is bullying eririn... i think eririn should just sneak onto the bed in the middle of the night and sleep besides her and grope the bunny with her sticky hands  XD or ended up it's the other way round  XD XD
for the two schooler, you two are advancing quite rapidly into your relationship  :lol:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.11
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2012, 04:08:12 AM »
                      ~Don't judge by the covers~

The truth i can't write those things completely "I'm really sorry about that!" 

Takahashi Ai sitted on bed while waits for certain model to come out of the bathroom with swimsuit on 
Ai scratched the back of her head "why she's taking to long? i wanna see! i wanna see!" she thought 

Ai looked at her phone next to her "Maybe i.." she thought as she grabs it and gloogles "Niigaki Risa bikini!" 

soon she entered to a website where it was like "heaven Risa on bikini" 

"She looks so hot..." She thought grinning and scrolling more pictures of the young model 

Soon the door openned revealing a hot model in a white bikini 

Aichan looked at the younger girl stunned which cause Risa to blush 

Aichan shook her her head then got up also and went to the bathroom 

Risa looked around nervous "what if i can't control myself?stupid dreams! why we have to share the bed?" she thought while walks around the room 

"Maybe i should go with the girls already..yeah with people around i don't think i would be able to have those kinda hidden desires!" She thought then left the room 

~Everyone was at the reception already waiting for the AiGaki couple~

"where's Ai? i wanna see her in swimsuit!" The bunny says smiling while the turtle pouted 

JunJun and Reina smirked 

"She's on her way.." Risa replied ackwardly and stabbing the bunny on her mind 

"Risa.." somebody shouts while runs 

Risa sighed while everyone looks at the short haired girl running to them "why you didn't wait for me?" she shouts using her accent 

Everyone laughs like crazy

"she must be really mad.." Reina says betwewn laughs 

"Aichan is so cute when she talks like that while runs in bikini!" Sayumi says also laughing 

JunJun and Eri looked at their model friend who was looking down some sort of embarrased for something they don't know

"Okay this been funny but let's go!" Reina says walking ahead 

JunJun tried to put her arm around her girlfriend's neck but thos one moved fast and ignore the taller girl

"what was that?" JunJun wondered 

~At the beach~ 

Aichan,Eri and JunJun were playing with a ball while the other girls were laying on the sand catching the sun kind far from the girls with the ball

"Reina is acting weird!" JunJun says out of the blue 

Aichan tense up "why she had to bring that up? i wanted to get info about Risa!" she thought 

"Maybe you're paranoid" Eri replied 

"no smexy time in the hotel,no me groping her chest,no sex in small places!" JunJun says irritated

"we don't have long here!" Aichan replies

"you don't know Reina she's a sex maniac every second counts!" JunJun answers 

"JunJun can you put me bronzer?" Sayu shouted still laying face down on her towel 

JunJun frowned "you see if she weren't acting strange she kill Sayumi now!" she says while walks mad to the bunny 

"What are you doing?" Ai asked 

"playing.." Eri replies not so happy 

Aichan frowned "are you really going to let that girl rub your bunny?" 

Eri pouted "hey wait up!" she shouted and stopped the taller girl 

"What's wrong?" The taller girl asked 

Soon Eri took the bronzer and started massaging the bunny who was face down 

"That feels so good stiky hands.." Sayu murmures with a smile 

Eri blushes but keeps rubbing the bunny "how did she find out?" 

Next to Sayu was another girl nervous stealing glances at a short haired girl "this needs to stop!" she says as she gets up and runs to the water 

The two girls playing with the ball also entered to the water and stared playing 

JunJun got out of the water to pull her cat with her but she was sleeping with her glasses on and even snoring so JunJun layed next to her and kissed her softly on her forhead

The kameShige couple made an "aw!" then got up and went to the water 

After a good time in the beach the girls wanted to eat so they got back to the hotel changed their clothes and went to the restaurant on the hotel..

Soon as the girls were entering there was a couple smiling and holding hands 

Sayumi recognized the guy then walked to his table and threw her ring to him 

"Sayu!" The girl that was with him says 

"Mikitty!" Sayumi replies impress 

"Mikkity.." Aichan says 

Miki turns her head to look back "Aichan.." she murmured shocked 

Risa looked at Aichan "what's going on? why you look like you have seen a ghost?" She wondered 

Aichan run away 

Mikitty also gets up from her table "what's going on?" she asked mad 

"he proposed to me!" Sayumi shouts sad pointing him 

"Sayu.." Eri murmures and grabs her by her waist to drag her out 

Mikitty also took off her ring and throwed to him then left the restaurant running 

Reina looked other way "i'm not hungry anymore!" she murmured and walked away 

Eri was pulling the crying Sayumi with her "I'm worried about Ai!" the bunny whispered 

Eri stops walking "huh? why?" she asked 

"Mikitty used to date Ai on her highschools days and broke her heart" Sayumi answers 

Risa heard that so she rathered go and look for Ai to make sure she's okay 

~At the beach~

Aichan was sitting on the sand "why she had to appear now?" she wondered  

"you really love the beach!" Someone says and sits next to Aichan 

"What are you doing here Miki?" Aichan asked 

"i was celebrating my anniversary then Sayumi showed up and well here i am.. you cut your beatiful hair.It looks pretty anyway! Mikitty answers touching Aichan's hair 

Aichan gets up "don't.. you left me so leave me alone!" She says ready to leave but Miki also got up and grabbed Aichan by her wrist 

"Honey there you are!" Risa says with a smile while walks closer to them 

Miki let go her wrist frowning "Honey.." she murmures while Aichan was speechless looking at Risa 

"don't run away like that,you know i can't be without you!" Risa says smiling then putted her arms around her waist and gave a light sqeeze on her butt 

Aichan got back to earth "i'm sorry..honey!" she says grinning then gives a hard squeeze on Risa's butt 

Risa whimpered in pain and looked at the grinning Aichan 

Miki looked at the two girls "aren't you that model? i thought you were taller!" she says smirking 

Risa pouted 

it's perfect for me and for my hands!" Aichan replies smiling then gives a peck to Risa 

Risa blushed and looked other way "this girl is taking advantage of the situation!" she thought mad 

Aichan was grinning widely knowing what she was doing 

Miki's phone ringed,she saw the screen "i have to go,Aichan we'll see eachother again and if i were you i wouldn't leave her alone not even a sec!" she says looking at the two girls 

"be sure i won't!" Risa replies smiling and hugging Aichan tight 

Miki walked away and once she was out of sight 

Risa let go Aichan "why you pinch me that hard? it's gonna leave a mark!" she asked 

Aichan hugged Risa "Thank you" the older girl murmured on her ear with a smile 

Risa blushed and breaks their hug 

Aichan sighed and sitted again on the sand 

"what are you doing?" Risa asked 

"i like the beach.." The older one replied 

Risa sighed and sitted next to her "i guess i can't leave you here who knows if she'll come back?" 

"Risa chan do you remember when you said that i didn't know what it feels to be rejected?" Aichan asked with a smile 

"Yes,i do" Risa replied 

"well she was the one who rejected me,she was my first love" Aichan replied 

"is she stupid? why would she reject you?" Risa say it loud without noticing 

Aichan was shocked but then smiled "she left me for a man and she also said that i was a highschooler.it was wrong i guess!" 

Risa looked other way 

Aichan cupped Risa's cheek to make her turn "Risa i.." she murmured while slowly leans closer 

Risa didn't know what to do "am i dreaming?" she wondered while Ai's lips were on hers 

I'm such a tease.. go to the *the section* and read the other part remember that i have no expiriece on it.. 
so give me nice comments!! :D
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34181.0

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2012, 04:35:44 AM »
thanks  :shy1: for the efforts  :grin:
i will try to give you one good comment later... and that one too  :D after my revision for my coming exams... :grin:
thanks again, i love you  :P

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2012, 05:59:23 AM »
Sayu and her poison tongue :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.7 Magic Brownies
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2012, 09:10:59 AM »
first of all, i want to say... after reading this chapter, i want to take back my word on this part
... then both mikitty... ditched that trash for their girlfriends.
for mikitty's part... as that time, i thought if she would has a gf and it would be ayaya... but never expect to be aichan...

back to the topic...
to be frank, i like impatient ai.... she is cute when she is waiting impatiently and urging eagerly to see the model in bikini... and for the model :lol: :lol: :lol: be it what, no need to try escape or be sneaky about XD ... as people aichan really don't mind you to look at her in that way :rofl:

and another thing is that, i have never expect aichan to have history of having girlfriend in fic as i has always thought she was straight before she met the bean... but that somehow also explain why she reject the bean that time, which i have always wrong her for her decision to reject gaki that time...

for junrei, i wonder how long can the cat endure to hold back her desire in trying to be in control of herself in front of her parents  :hehehe:
for kameshige, i would say eririn should just the advantage of the situation and grope the bunny all she could...  :wahaha:

then, for the throw ring scene, i would say  :thumbsup  to throw rings at that trash but i feel that mikkitty can go one more step further...which is to give the jerk a good slap and splash drink on him before running to find ai  :nervous

and lastly, for this, i want to say one more time i love you, cmze  :heart: :heart: :heart: for letting aigaki to be together in such a situation...
and i really like the part on them acting as a couple in front of mikity and having a good squeeze of each other butt XD XD XD even though i still feel that violent ai should be gentle to the bean's buttock  XD and for risa, i would say she shouldn't have mind aichan to leave mark on her, as there is more to come, right  :lol: :lol: :lol:

moreover, please don't let mikitty stir their relationship too much...  :(

for the special part, i will give a separate one (that's my habit :P)

one last time here,   :luvluv2:  i love you cmze XD :P
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:18:01 AM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2012, 09:17:31 AM »
oh update!!!  :cow: :bow: yesh !! what happened to our beloved JunRei's smexy time??  :angry: :cry: :twisted:

and that perv was..  :shy2: :sweat: :luvluv1: :nya: :stunned: :on bleed: wow having s*x on the beach was so  :imdead: well how about a round two at the hotel??????? hehehehehehe  don't pressure yourself to write perv things if you can't!! we're just waiting here  :ptam-aww: :onioncheer:

And I love you  :ptam-kiss:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »
well how about a round two at the hotel???????
maikeatoot, you are bad  XD
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
and i want to admit that beach scene is  :ptam-aww: :on bleed:

*EDIT*
btw, is there a spring in the resort ?! :glasses:
as you know, i am somehow expecting more groping from eririn on that somebody who is poison-tongued :hehehe::hehehe::hehehe:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:56:58 AM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
 hohohoho  :bath: i second the motion !! hehe how about some Kameshige goodness there??  :on roll: :on speedy: :on kimbo: hehehe and rihoxdaishi too !! oh no ! they're still young  :banghead:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa