JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Tokage 3Gou

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104998 times)

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
It bothers me the way they write it as "Yoshizawa Hitomi Last Stage" XD, as if she won't perform again.

Offline anythursday

• Member+
thanks for the link! wow... yossie looks so freaking kakoi!!!!  O0

i have to say, ai's outfit stands out the most. at first i was like EH? haha but she still looks gorgeous. :) i lurve sayu's hair.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I like most parts of the choreography, but the song is still half-assed.

Nonetheless, good graduation single for Yossie.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Ok watched it now...

HOT STUFF.

The choreography is awesome, the song is total win, outfits, everything....

Yeah, this is pretty much perfect in every way. Finally.

Offline cynee

• ecchi
  • Member+
thanks for the YT link.

i really like the song + perf! it's great that Yossie is clearly the focus of the dance and i am glad she has a solo part  :heart: . it is a little sad that she's graduating because it seems like she's at her peak in MM now, whereby she has more lines and looks great at the same time! i am so loving the live, for its leaders' trio (Yossie+Miki+Ai), dance, outfits, everything!  :D

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
Love the guitar in this song.

And, as for the MS performance, Yossi looked so happy in it I can't help but congratulate for such a great graduation song. It suits her, it makes her shine - she lost the tone only once, yay! XD - and it pumps me up. Now I want it to be a number 1 or else I'm blowing all the japanese's ears off for their lack of musical sense. They just can't like it less than Aruitecrap, damn!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 03:54:26 PM by elgie »

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PERF IS ALL KINDS OF AWESOME. I'm not even the biggest Yossi fan but she really runs this show! Loving the outfits, the choreography, the hair (yeah I like 'em do'z!) and the song is really energetic, too!! Ah I need to watch this again!

I thought Egao Yes Nude was good but this is even better :O I'm loving this new rise of Momusu in terms of quality! I know eventually there'll be a disappointment again but for now I'M LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Here's the performance, better quality than Youtube http://www.sendspace.com/file/tq8srt

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
I love the perf <3 Yossie, you're irreplacable.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
And here's the Music Station talk http://www.sendspace.com/file/3wvf13

Offline anythursday

• Member+
thanks for the talk segment reyfer. i think its adorable how aika sat between miki and yossie. and how friendly she looks with yossie :)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Watching the better-quality perf, I got the jibblies. :)
I agree with the "Aruitecrap" sentiment.  This deserves a #1 more than Aruiteru.  Period.
...Which reminds me, I gotta order this!

I don't think the upskirts bothered them.  If they were worried upskirt shots, why the heck did they wear those skirts in the first place?
Bottom line: short skirts are awesome.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline ichijoujirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yossi in thigh-highs...  :imdead: :luvluv2:

The live seriously just saved this whole single for me. I didn't like the song at all when the first concert rip came out..but now it's really grown on me. I'm tempted to preorder the limited B, but the cover bugs me too much. At least Egao's B had a decent cover.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Risa's hair is long (unless extensions), it almost gives Kaori's a run for the money.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Its awesome! The song has a style that feels like the past, but its very upbeat awesome. watching that performance is awesome and more so can't wait to see more stuff!

Hurray for yossie getting center and having fun!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
It's extensions. She couldn't have grown that much hair in 2 months. Her hair was shoulders length in February!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Fucking HOT performance. The camera work was kinda shit though, can't wait to see it on a different show.

Everyone looked great!

But I don't really like Aika's top... it looked they got it off some doll(and not those life sized ones). Way too small when she really doesn't have much to show...

The choreography and song really gives an 80's feel. After a little more listens the song arrangement is pretty mediocre, but the guitars make up for it.

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I (minus Aika's parts )completely loved it! They took everything I like and put it together, girls + short skirts + girls wearing ties/boots = friggin' hot. I loved Yossie

It could still be a little better but I love it as it is anyways. I hope those are the same clothes for the PV, they need to just start wearing normal clothes now. No more ridiculous costumes, please.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 07:08:56 AM by Kamui »

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
yossi got centre stage! 
:D yay :D
i like how this single sounds.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Tokage 3Gou