JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Kokukiri Chop Ver.)

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104994 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
The song is very in your face in lyrics from what I could pick up about it too... honestly my japanese is pretty bad though but from what I got from the song its got that soft but sharp edge thing. I love yossie singing that line "ayamararetemo imi ga nai" it struck out to me hearing her sing it... but then again my attention is usually on the weird parts of songs.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
Please sell better than Aruiteru :heart:.

After watching the performance more than 100 times already, I really like the start of the performance where they are kind of head banging, Aichan and Miki look so great there :heart:.

And I'm so glad they wear something under those skirts :D.

Miki and Sayumi leather skirt = WIN :D. And Kamei wear a different top from the cover and PV :D. As for Shige, she still has the pink :). Risa's extension is also awesome XD.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Please sell better than Aruiteru :heart:.

After watching the performance more than 100 times already, I really like the start of the performance where they are kind of head banging, Aichan and Miki look so great there :heart:.

And I'm so glad they wear something under those skirts :D.

Miki and Sayumi leather skirt = WIN :D. And Kamei wear a different top from the cover and PV :D. As for Shige, she still has the pink :). Risa's extension is also awesome XD.

Very well said.

Everything for the performance is A+

All the girls llooOookKk very GOOOD~!!  :luvluv1:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
thanks for posting the hq video!

Parts of this song remind me of daite yo please go one.. which is a good thing btw  ;D

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
The live seriously just saved this whole single for me. I didn't like the song at all when the first concert rip came out..but now it's really grown on me. 

I feel the exact same way!  :heart: I seriously wasn't going to buy this single because it seemed like a mediocre song, but watching the live, the music is great and I love the Yossi and Miki leads. I could have done without Aika's solo line (maybe that was just in the perf though XD) but overall it's an awesome song. I'm curious about the b-side, but I'm sold on the a-side now :heart:

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
PV is up at Dohhhup!

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
OH....MY....GOD!!!!! :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
Download Here !!! ( if you want  ;D )

(PV) Morning Musume - Kanashimi Twilight

original file is .flv

ีUpload by me & thanks - dohhhup :w00t:  :heart:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:27:59 PM by jompuan »

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Kanashimi Twilight

Yoshizawa Fujimoto Takahashi Niigaki
Kamei Michishige Tanaka Kusumi Mitsui

Suki ni sa se ta natte
kyuu nii naku nara nai de

Dakara kuchizuke wo
Nagaku koban de dano

[Fu/Mic] Itsumo togame te
[Fu/Mic] Yasashiku te
[Tak/Ku] Denwa mo tsukamaru shi
[Yo/Nii/Ka/Tan/Mit] Kigatsukya dondon yurushi te ta

[Yo/Fu] Otoko nante nante shinji tari
[Tak/Ka] Datte datte uso bakkari
Iiwake gurai shi te mi te yo

[Fu/Nii] Ta to ni nanka nanka otoko to ha
[Tak/Tan] Kitto kitto chigau toka
Omoikon de ta towaraito

Koi ni ochi te itta
Sore ga koi to mo shira zu ni

Kokoro furuwa seru
Namida to naru yokan

[Fu/Mic] Wazato wagamama itta noni
[Tak/Ku] mukae ni ki te kure ta
[Yo/Nii/Ka/Tan/Mit] suki ni naru shika nakatta mitai

[Yo/Fu] watashi nanka nanka yumemi te ta
[Tak/Ka] nanka nanka nobose te ta
ayamara re te mo imi ga nai

[Fu/Nii] itsuka kitto kitto kou naru to
[Tak/Tan] zenbu zenbu wakatte ta
kanashimi koi no towairaito

watashi nanka nanka yumemi te ta
nanka nanka nobose te ta
ayamara re te mo imi ga nai

[Fu/Nii] itsuka kitto kitto kou naru to
[Tak/Tan] zenbu zenbu wakatte ta
kanashimi koi no towairaito

Updated and re-done color-code! Enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:20:44 PM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
I actually think the simplicity is working for the video.

At first glance it looks like another cheap video, but it works out in the end, even that plain (but definitely bold and eye-catching) background. The song is great, one of the better MM singles in a LONG time, and every single girl is looking gorgeous!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
all that I can say right now is...
UAH~ :nya:

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
I agree with Arian on the simplicity. Good use of colours, and also the outfits match with the "simple" background. This is what I call a goddamn freaking AMAZING graduation single, and PV.

EDIT: Since MM is giving me the image of a real group again, I didn't focus on one girl only. Everyone looked fantastic. I love the 80's feeling this song has, and I loved this song since the first radio rip came in. the perf. of course helped me to appreaciate it more. but still, what was the last mm pv i got really excited about..? joshi kashimashi? :0 this isn't a super high-budget pv, but the great camera angles (it's not your average H!P pv with close-ups and dance shots.. it has some more than that) and the cool outfits more than make up for it. plus, it's not sugary all sweet, actually it's as mature as Roman my dear boy. and the guitar is AWESOME.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 06:23:09 PM by Nouciel »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Download Here !!! ( if you want  ;D )
Thanks jompuan!! ^__^

OMG I LOVE THIS PV!!!!1 They look so awesome and I love the pink!!!!!! AGHHH!!! Awesome stuff!!!

Best part: Aichan's kick at the beginning!! I went like O_____X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Best part: Aichan's kick at the beginning!! I went like O_____X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, same here!! I totally loved that part, Ai's high kick was awesome :heart:

Offline anythursday

• Member+
This song totally pawns. SERIOUSLY. What a great way to Yossie off - with edge and blast :)

edit:
- Koharu is looking stunning here... it's hard to imagine she's about the same age as Aika.
- Aika is so cute looking :)
- Eri -- wow. Some of the most smoldering looks.
- Sayu - that girl's hair is seriously hot. and i like the she stares into the camera, with this 'stare-you-down' feel but at the same time, its kinda nonchalant.
- Yossie -- super kakoii
- Miki - is it just me or is she looking SWEETER AND SWEETER by the day? haha i think she's been with aya too much lately. not that i'm complaining... but in some of the recent shots, i'm like WOW. she's overflowing with sweetness.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 06:12:00 PM by anythursday »

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
Man, she gets the center position in the dance, she gets the last shot, her solo line shots are, wow, are like, outstanding, and plus:

:jerkoff:

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 06:51:59 PM by elgie »

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

pwnage.

Yeah, same old concept, honed to perfection. I guess the backdrops are simple to focus all the attention to the awesome outfits.

All is good. Stryfe is pleased.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Like many others mentioned this might actually be the best graduation single for a member so far, even though I still yawn at the song. The PV is perfect, though. :O Thanks for the gif Stryfe~

Offline S-N-I-P-E-R

lol at elgie: this time you didnt look at the nail xD

woah at aichan wouldnt wanna be near her when shes angry lol, cool .gif.
Goodluck Yossie :heart:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
OMG! I love the PV and MS performance.
Yossi is just so perfect :luvluv2:  :barf:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Kokukiri Chop Ver.)