JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uhm Jeong Hwa - DJ feat CL

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104987 times)

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah now that you say it it is odd Takahashi's outfit is so different, though it does sort seem kind of prep-schoolish I guess. I assumed Aika's was different just cause she's new.

Invisname: I was on maplestory for a few days once about a year and a half ago.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I was wondering if anyone else noticed it or if it was a type of school uniform I didn't know about. aika's one I too chalked up to her being new, and yossie being the one in black as emphasis on her last run, but ai's one is kinda just out of no where for me. Its one piece unlike the rest, its solid blue, etc. Its nice to know if someone else did notice it and had an answer... or if I'm just silly.

Someone posted a link to someone who did a translation of the lyrics, yay, its in the lyrics place

Kamui: A year and a half ago seems about when I was doing stuff, I didn't play long but your name seems familiar, can't place why, could be a lot of things.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 01:20:32 AM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Ha, I like that drawing a lot Yuuyami. anways I like the PV, great shots of the members, just a good pv
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
May I correct them a little? :)

:P

Did you just update the lyrics? Because the only thing I did was update the color-code. lol

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline riOtkittin

• h!p fan since 2004
  • Member+
It's soooo nice to finally see the Momusu girls actually look cOol. I'm just a bit dissapointed in Risa's hair. It didn't work in the Namida-pv and it doesnt work in this. I blame it on the stylist.
Koharu's hair is the bestest. I love it. =D
And Ai's dress is really nice and outstanding. Yay!

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
Did you just update the lyrics? Because the only thing I did was update the color-code. lol

Mmmmh, the lyrics of course. :P

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I think risa's hair matches the retro feel to the pv itself, while not perfect it works well in this pv... still don't know why ai gets such a unique dress, but props to her for rocking it out well. Then again who in the pv didn't rock out their outfit well?

elgie, awesome use of yossie in that gif...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Late posting, but I'm happy JPH!P is finally back.
My impressions on the MS performance (there are enough PV ones), every girl looks really hot.

Takkity was flawless (and the hottest one IMO, thanks to that blessed polo, and wonderful legs), I noticed Aika's back has a really nice form, around 00:37. Yossie was certainly the main focus, and she pwned. Sayumi was beyond beautiful, as always (and lost a little weight, since Egao yes nude). I was specially surprised by Risa's legs, she was always thin, but here she's got some really gorgeous legs, she must've worked hard. Love her hair extensions as well, she's just so pretty. I could go on and tell how beautiful and hot they were, but you already know that.  ;D

I hope we get lots of performances, EYN had too few and with haromoni not having lives (that totally sucks), performances are gonna be scarce.

And I'm so glad they wear something under those skirts :D.
Actually I'd have loved them having white panties underneath  :jerkoff:

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol.
i love the song. reina really did the punk with the hair and the earings(i :heart:her earings)
michii is so cute.frankly, i didnt notice koha at all.
my bad  :P

the ms perf is good xDxDxD the miki kicking part..hell yea  :D :heart:
sxc
headbanging makes my neck hurt   ;D

kanashimiiii !!! <33

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
It is sort of predictable: there wont be a SingleV DVD for this single. Instead the PV, alternate and making of will be on the Single M Clips DVD released May 2nd.

See Wiki.ThePPN: http://wiki.theppn.org/Eizou_The_Morning_Musume_4_%7ESingle_M_Clips%7E

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
just saw the PV finally and LOVED it! Perfect how Yossie got the last lyrics for the song. Just wish I had the costume, lol

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
It is sort of predictable: there wont be a SingleV DVD for this single. Instead the PV, alternate and making of will be on the Single M Clips DVD released May 2nd.

See Wiki.ThePPN: http://wiki.theppn.org/Eizou_The_Morning_Musume_4_%7ESingle_M_Clips%7E

great tracklist ! makes it must buy!
a new PV even!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Blargh.. Is it me, or is that the pv doesn't want to work on my computer? ;___;

I want to make avatars. x_X  (I hope it's not a codec or player problem, because I have everything there is to have when it comes to that. o__O)

But Whoa @ those kicks....
There's an avi version up on H!O tracker. It works fine :)

I'm unable to watch the PV either >_< Damn my inability to torrent as well..Anyone willing to up the avi version elsewhere? Thanks in advance. :)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
I'm unable to watch the PV either >_< Damn my inability to torrent as well..Anyone willing to up the avi version elsewhere? Thanks in advance. :)

Here you go http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilykgm

Offline cephiro

i just watched the pv and i love it
the new songs catchy and its definitely better than the last 2 singles
keep it going girls !

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
since the A-hole won't be up for a little while longer, is there any way I can ask for the song, not the PV?

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
If it's too big, I'll post the thumbnail xD

Seriously, it was bound to happen. xD

LOO. I love the cartoon XD. Makes me wanna laugh or there was a bloper of that in the making XD.

But the single is awsome. To bad Mako wasn't in it  :(. It would have been cool. But it is cool enough.

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
LOO. I love the cartoon XD. Makes me wanna laugh or there was a bloper of that in the making XD.

But the single is awsome. To bad Mako wasn't in it  :(. It would have been cool. But it is cool enough.

haha.. thats fun.. i'm really love their new song.. very attractive attire.. really love tanaka's school uniform..

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I hope they get to do more live performances for it...but with the concert do they have the time?... what other shows could they do it on though? I mean they could still do utaban right?...I'd like to see them on another show doing it and talking about it... utaban is just the only one i know where they get to have fun too.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ Morning Musume will appear on Music Fighter on Friday the 20th.

Other shows may be announced later, it's still 11 days until the release of the single.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uhm Jeong Hwa - DJ feat CL