JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Movin` On

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 105009 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ You mean they'll appear again?

i thought they just went over for a Kanashimi Twilight performance recently?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
^ You mean they'll appear again?

i thought they just went over for a Kanashimi Twilight performance recently?

That was Music Station.

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
To avoid further confusion, Music Fighter is the one with comedy duo King Kong and Aoki Sayaka.  Music Station is the one with Tamori.

Music Station

Music Fighter
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline burichu

• らブリー♪
  • Member+
since the A-hole won't be up for a little while longer, is there any way I can ask for the song, not the PV?

I second this....

ウンチ
"unchi wa inochi"
Current Weight: 169.6 (39.6 to go)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Erm keep in mind the single of the song isn't out until the 25th but anywhoo Kanashimi Twilight PV rip

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
That was Music Station.

doopp *smack head ala homer simpson*

lol failed to notice the difference at the back

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
sorry if youve seen this one before, but im just so happy today...

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nice drawing :) You made it with a tablet?

Only the text is a bit strange, "Miki of the skirt" :P
I think you meant 美貴 の skirt (Miki's skirt).  8)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
wuh, thanks for the correction, i had a hunch it was was wrong, it's been bothering me since this morning when i finished the drawing. :P

(i penned it on paper and colored on photoshop with a mouse)

Offline Pantoufle

• ecchi
very cute drawing, polidread! :D

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
The Haromoni@ perf was pretty good. It was expected, but not. lol. They skipped Yossi's part for the second verse which is always nice too!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Oh man... The Hello Morning perf... You know it was awesome otherwise but did they really have to put one of the laziest dancers next to the painfully obviously best dancer ROFL??

Just to save my butt, I love Miki and I think she's sexy, but these caps should speak for themselves...

First time bowing down:

The head shake move:

Looking up in the ceiling:

Maybe they were not told to specifically arch their backs, but Aichan does it anyway. It's like she dun need to be told...

Second time bowing down, notice Aika trying her best:

Last time bowing down:

I don't mean to diss Miki in any way cuz I really do like her, but damn! There are other bad dancers in MM but at least they put some energy in their dancing and try their best!! Miki's lazy dancing has annoyed me in the past in concert DVDs but she should at least sharpen up her dance for when they advertise their single on TV perfs!! I dunno if I'm the only one but it really eats up my enjoyment of the perf is someone is giving like a half-assed idon'tcare attitude... Ok I know people are going to get mad at me because Miki can get away with anything, but I just couldn't hold it in anymore... :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
It could be that Miki's lack of dancing(especially these moves) has to do with her proclaimed bad back?

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Don't forget that Aichan trained in ballet for years before joining MM, so her skills would just be on a different level compared to Miki-sama.

*runz away*

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline DroolBoy

• ~PingMoogSev (PMS) Fan~
  • Member+
I wonder if Miki's ever been on the receiving end of.. yeah.. :O
she's my fire, my desire...

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
They probably all got their own little variations running through out the performance... miki just happens to not like bending I guess... if you want to point out things that are a little interesting, as a bit of flavor it seems that during her and ai's line together koharu likes to shake/wave her hips more than ai does to the rhythm... hmm the dance version of the song is probably gonna be a thing for people who like finding little things then... to see how it matches up... since it seems that eri and sayu are more comfortable in their larger shirts than the pv one when performing live...lol.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
lol @ the miki defending... She's lazy when she dances, she knows it, I know it, you know it, we all know it. I've noticed her lazy movements on Kanashimi Twilight since the MS perf. I know Miki isn't that great of a dancer in the first place, but I know she can try harder. She might not exactly know that she looks that bad when she's performing (I know from experience >_>) because people probably don't point it out to her or are afraid too in the case of the other members. lol  You don't really see Miki having great relationships with most of her sempai either, and she even admitted to often butting heads with Rika(but she did admit to having a lot of respect for her :P). Her lazy movements could be a reason for this.

Offline leonheartx

• Kamei's turtle
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I don't think it's Miki being lazy, it's probably just more comfortable for her so she's sticking to it. It's not a big deal anyway xD

On another note, I preordered the limited edition B and cant wait to get it in the mail  :heart: :heart:

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Great pics Shirenu, you made your point and I agree about Miki being lazy. She's a great singer, but usually lacks at dancing, maybe it's that supposed back problem, I really hope it isn't.

I noticed her not-so-great dancing since Girl Koi no Victory, she was in the front and she was lacking in that area. I also think she should improve her dancing, specially since she's almost always in the front, and as someone noted, being next to Takkity (MM's and probably H!P's best dancer) just makes it more noticeable.

Also, Aika has trouble in the head shake move, she does it even worse than mikitty, and Koharu also underperforms there. Maybe other girls could've have done that dancing better, but since they have fixed positions, they had no other choice (reina is a fine dancer for example)

After watching both performances several times, I can see takkity's control over her whole body is impressive, I can only think of Rika having the same skill (both of em have great butts...   ::) maybe that's the reason  ;D ). I will make some gifs later (I'm a premiere noob, so don't except anything great :P )

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
I don't think it's Miki being lazy, it's probably just more comfortable for her so she's sticking to it. It's not a big deal anyway xD

aka being lazy... XD

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Movin` On