JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Shut up (Feat.Simon D)

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104987 times)

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
well, if y'all want to enjoy every perfs, just only look at Aic-chan like i do  :D :D :D

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
If that's really the case, then probably Tsunku would/should be the 1st person to tell Miki in the face.

Based on what i've seen thru all these years, Miki is not lazy. Most of the time she just lacks the motivation to perform. When you see the occassions that she's motivated, she works her socks off.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
yeah, she does when she wants to. But when you compare that to the effort the other members put into their performances, is it really okay?

You all have to know how much I love Miki, but the girl lacks discipline.

Okay I'm done with this :P

Anyways, just watched the H!M@ perf. Instead of the Yossi dominating it like on MS and the PV, felt it was more focused on Miki and Ai. Not really good nor bad, just an intersting observation I guess.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
It seems that Miki does things mid-heartly with MM, to me. She looks waaay more comfortable when she's performing/singing on her own, or with little kids XD. Maybe when she becomes leader, she'll try to discipline herself more.

Besides Miki's laziness (XD), the perf. was great. Hopefully not the last Kanashimi Twilight perf. ;D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Haha I was wondering whether anyone else noticed, but I guess everyone did. XD

The H!M@ performance felt a lot different from the Music Station one. Maybe it's the camera work. Heh. As SITS said, it didn't seem to focus as much on Yossi. Hmmm. Oh and Miki just looks damn bored during the whole thing. Even her smiles were on and off. She just looked like she wanted to get it over with. XD I wonder what's bothering her....hahah.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ She's probably still mad that Aya managed to escape her clutches and went back to her boat XD j/k

well i agree that 90% of the time she lacks commitment and appear to be lazy, but unless somebody shove some logic and sense to her ass, she'll stay that way.

But then again, i wouldn't want to see a hyper active or hardworking Miki, it's just not Miki anymore. So it boils down to everyone's preference IMO.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:08:24 AM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
She did say on radio that she finds it increasingly harder to do the dancing.
She said it was difficult to perform boogie train(referring to the WHL concert)  So maybe she has something like a back problem that people mentioned or she tires easily...who knows?
I think that's why her solo's are often done with H!PK these days too.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
She did say on radio that she finds it increasingly harder to do the dancing.
She said it was difficult to perform boogie train(referring to the WHL concert)  So maybe she has something like a back problem that people mentioned or she tires easily...who knows?
I think that's why her solo's are often done with H!PK these days too.
Damn, that's not good to hear... :(
I hope she can get better, but they're already addressing the problem for sure, I hope it's something that can be cured soon. Get well mikitty!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Well didn't she or someone make comment about her having a hard time dancing because of her age when they were doing ribbon no kishi promotions... I have a vague memory of that when they did the hold up the sign thing... maybe that was something else. Either way I guess its a bad thing over all, but what member hasn't had moments of disconnection or minor problems over time... I still like pointing out how sayumi is always mouthing the words to songs even when she never sings that part.... but I guess cause honestly I think thats cute.

Either way we got music fighter coming up right? Let's see what happens there!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol...... Miki is only on her 20s, she's young, she's fresh and she's just a lazy girl . She just don't want to make more effort than the others, that's all.
So if she has some problems with her back at 21.....poor girl.

(P.S : i like Miki but no need to try to find some excuses about her lazyness)

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
The H!M perf has too less Risa :-\
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline tempethegreat

• i'm the great guy!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsuko maeda,i love u so much..
this is a good song.....
morning musume members look different in this song..........
i like it....

Offline Tyball

• Nice man with candy X]
  • Member+
This is one of their best singles recently IMO.  ;D

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The H!M perf has too less Risa :-\
I noticed the exact same thing, MS showed us how pretty (and hot) risa is, she didn't have much camera time on Haromoni!  :scolding:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
I noticed the exact same thing, MS showed us how pretty (and hot) risa is, she didn't have much camera time on Haromoni!  :scolding:
The song's choreography doesn't focus on Risa in the first place, so it's somewhat expected...though I have to agree; Risa needs more camera time when it comes to performances..

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Hehe... they all look good so I can understand why wanting to see more of them though...lol

Hmm now that I think about it was there ever a song from a single that has risa in a heavy part? *thinking* I'm still not a momusu expert but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

They seem to love giving Aika her appearance time though thats for sure... so far she's been getting solo lines easy...lol. Wonder if Junjun and Linlin will be so lucky...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Umm, Risa got lead in Egao YES Nude! Other than that, it's been one-liners and album/b-side songs.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Hmm thats true she actually does have more lines in egao yes nude doesn't she?... well sorta... I see egao as an everyone song... cause they all get single lines here and there... but risa is more front line then.

Hmm thats it then, they need a song for her!...lol, wait thats not the place to say this...lol
(though while I'm off topic I wouldn't mind one for sayumi like namida tomaranai houkago)...lol

Anyways... if I had to point out one thing that I didn't like about the haromoni performance... now that i've watched that a lot too... is that the double camera thing threw me off at first... I realize it was to show double the yossie but the timing for it was weird cause you could see like the side of the other person in the camera when it was the two people... or perhaps it was just me?
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
wow sexy!!! ;D but i think the song to cheap..its kinda boring...momusu's new song dun impress me...really disapointing.. :(

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Hmm thats true she actually does have more lines in egao yes nude doesn't she?... well sorta... I see egao as an everyone song... cause they all get single lines here and there... but risa is more front line then.
Actually Ryu her and Ai(not counting the oohs~ and aahs~ Ai does) Gaki and Ai have the most lines ^^
Made lots people happy but it did do something good, cuz in this song she had the same as Reina woo~

dammit there's no more limited editions etc left, I totally forgot to preorder this xD my first none special momusu single T__T

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Shut up (Feat.Simon D)