JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - My Will

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 105008 times)

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
I'm looking forward to the single ^_^ The song is kind of catchy, maybe even exceeding Egao Yes Nude.

oh and Blu-Cherri, Yesasia still have the Limited editions for preorder! you haven't ordered the normal version yet, have you?

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
No I haven't and thanks, I might order it then...but I try to avoid yesasia cuz it doesn't count in the oricon chart.
eeh i dunno which to chose T_T I guess I'll just have to support without helping in the charts.
What's on the dvd, I was away for two weeks, which is why im behind on ordering >.<

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
According to CDJapan:
Quote from: CDJapan
Limited edition includes bonus DVD with an alternate edit of the single music video, comments from Mroning Musume, and a serial-numbered card.

I ordered both limited edition versions from YesAsia, because neither CDJapan or Amazon had both versions available anymore. I'm getting both versions because of the 40 page booklet and the bonus DVD of course.

--

And at the time I write this the PV should have aired on MUSIC ON! TV (http://www.m-on.jp/regular/detail161.html)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 05:18:12 PM by tiny »

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
So if I buy from Yesasia it won't affect the oricon chart? wow, I just knew that O_o
I myself am getting the one with the booklet, because the DVD I can just download :p

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
^ I ordered the DVD cuz last time i ordered booklet and before that I ordered DVD.
I like to not always get the same thing each time ;)

set made by me

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Seems like YesAsia is your only bet... I checked a couple places to no good.

I wonder how awesome that booklet is.....

Well thank you blu, I didn't realize that it was mostly Risa and Ai... I thought it was equal Risa, Ai, Yossie, Miki, with Aika getting back with her 4 lines or so and Reina/Koharu and Sayumi/Eri doing the rest.... I guess I need to watch Egao Yes Nude performances more.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
^lol tis ok it seems like yossi, miki, ai and risa get the same but they always get the lines at the end of the chorus(+aika) and there was another point but i can't remember

anyway yes I've order from yesasia...at least I get free shipping lol!

set made by me

Offline cynee

• ecchi
  • Member+
i wish i can get the version with the booklet as well! i ordered from CDJapan and they only had the dvd version left when i pre-ordered, so i got that version only  :( . hope to see the booklet online! judging from the PV, the pics must be gorgeous  :-*

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The PV is available for download at the Jpopsuki and Hello!Online trackers.

JPH!P members with access to The Asshole/The Official JPHiP Archives can find a direct download link in this thread.

You don't have access to The Asshole? Read here how to get it. It is really simple :)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Is any of those better than the version of the pv we got a week or so ago from dohh up I think it was? Watching the pv so much I doubt that te quality will matter much to me... but its nice to know ho much is available.

There was a point blu?...lol. I was tring to find a place that risa could call her own that was a single... I guess it tends to be that she gets good b/track or album songs though.... <3 her singing koe solo.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
^ That song is awesomeee! I like it much more than Kanashimi.

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks for the link! Seems to be pretty good and it's a nice happy song  :D I'm not sure, but I think I hear the electric guitars here too? I don't know, I'm not good with instruments x_X

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls

Offline cege2006

• Jpop owns me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I like the song overall and the pv make it so much better. Ai's outfit is love....period :).

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Hand Made City sounds great!!!! Man I'm glad I'm getting this single  ;D

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
Great song! I must say I'm impressed :o MM b-sides have been amazing lately XD
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 07:30:58 PM by Nouciel »

Offline Takatity

• Member+
  • U R THE ONE

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Ya when I heard part of it before I thought wow this is nice and complementing Kanashimi Twilight rather well.... Both have the retro feeling to it but its got its own flow and beat to it thats awesome. It seems more upbeat and cheerful than Kanashimi Twilight toooo, now I'm back to sitting around waiting for a translation or at least a capture of lyrics to try to translate myself to understand. Yay for anyone who is able to buy it!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - My Will