JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Shushoku = Gohan no Uta

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104985 times)

Offline imjussakidd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ai's outfit is love....period :).
I must agree! The pink background is really bright...... :D

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
aaagh! the temptation to download the b-side is overwhelming! gotta be patient... gotta wait for the actual release xD

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Thanks for the b-side, Reanimation.

The arrangement has its moments, but as a whole, the song doesn't quite work. The verses are meh, and once the chorus starts, I get a "did the song just change and I didn't notice?" feeling. This stuff should work well live though, and it's a pretty obvious wota-pleasing tour fodder song.

Some of the vocal bits are a major gripe as well. *gags Sayu 100 times lovingly*

Still, I'm taking an odd liking to parts of this song, mainly the intro bit. Despite Tsunku and the kiddy quire.

川* ’  ー ’  )< Breakin' Down!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
^ That song is awesomeee! I like it much more than Kanashimi.
I just heard the song in a radio show.  I agree, I like it so much better than Kanashimi Twilight.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
the B side is ok, but the A side destroys it imo  :)

btw.. cdjapan says out of print.. but they mean it's not on sale yet right? Or is it sold out already?!?  I'm talking about the A cover with DVD version..

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Here's an xvid of the PV from M-ON

80mb
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 04:38:37 PM by ebc »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
the B side is ok, but the A side destroys it imo  :)

btw.. cdjapan says out of print.. but they mean it's not on sale yet right? Or is it sold out already?!?  I'm talking about the A cover with DVD version..

It means it is sold out already. I found this same problem, posted about it here and debated with myseld.  Eventually I decided to buy it from yesasia just because there was no way I wasn't getting a LMT edition of Yossi's final single and I loe the song so... ^^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
after listening to the song while surfing the forums, all i can say is, it's like a Miki single XD

maybe i have to pay attention while listening but i don't think it will make it into my favourite B-sides.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
It means it is sold out already. I found this same problem, posted about it here and debated with myseld.  Eventually I decided to buy it from yesasia just because there was no way I wasn't getting a LMT edition of Yossi's final single and I loe the song so... ^^

D'oh! Ok, looks like it'll be yesasia for me too..

Thanks EBC for the vid!

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I like hand made city, it's a nice song, but I guess I didn't like some parts as others did, like Risa's atsui atsui yoru da ne, which I think it was an overhyped line :P It should've been sung sexy, she yells instead, which isn't as good...

And as great as it is, kanashimi twilight just wipes the floor with it, that's why it's the A side single.

Damn I'm surprised with the streak of great singles momosu is delivering, tsunku is on a roll! After EYN I thought there's no f*cking way they're even reaching its level... guess I was wrong, since it's just as good if not better than EYN. I wonder what will happen with the next singles... hope we keep getting surprised with good singles (and raise the PV budget a bit please!  ;D)

Offline Funet

Thanks ebc for the PV! O0

I just find somethin interesting while surfing all around. ;D

Look like momusu will be on Utaban (05/03) ! :heart:
this gonna be the last utaban show for yossie with momusu..

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
lol the b-side is pretty lame, but it's better than just about every momusu b-side in the past year or 2 so no real complaints. It's probably better than pretty much every album song on their last album.

As stryfe said, it's obviously for the wota.

Offline dat

• ^up^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • +++++
wow i cant believe , the B side was even better than  Kanashimi Twilight  :O

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hand Made City ain't the best B-side, but it compliments the A-side really well, and makes for an overall solid single.

Glad I ordered all 3 versions >_>

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
The b-side was okay, I had problems with the male/kids area of the song just seemed off.

And thanks ebc for the PV! :D

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I don't think the c/w track is better than Kanashimi Twilight but it works with it rather well, giving it a nice balanced single track.
How is the M-ON file in comparison to ones on here before?... I was a bit confused on how it compares to the one before.

Anyways, Music Fighter performance was similar to the other ones and yet gave everyone their own little batch of screen time which was nice! They did it slightly different (at least ai did as she didn't sound like low sounding), still holds for me that this single is gonna be absolutely enjoyable!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Miwa ♥

• 510's Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Exotic ~♥~ Disco!
Quote from: ebc on April 20, 2007, 04:38:10 PM

Quote from: ebc on April 20, 2007, 04:38:10 PM

80mb

Thanks for the pv! xD

Anyway, I loved the c/w song better somehow. It sounds really great. Can't wait to hear the better version!
Maki Goto + Risa Niigaki + Aya Matsuura are the LOVE

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
The Music Fighter performance was good, there's something in it that makes me like it more than previous performances, but I'm not sure what it is.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
hmm well you should like the nice use of close ups and zoom outs, I think that was nice, almost everyone got a moment of solo spot like and pair spot light (yossie got more solo cause she's the point in the song but ya everyone else I mean). What else... some people might have liked ai's singing better this time... actually did eri get a focus shot?... *shock* she didn't .... poor her... well she gets two pair shots and an almost focus shot during the dance.

I really love Yossie's solo chorus.... the lines and the way she says them just added it up... looking off and singing that part and then staring in with how your apologies have no meaning...its like... woooooo...
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Music Fighter performance was good, there's something in it that makes me like it more than previous performances, but I'm not sure what it is.
Maybe cause of more sayumin camera love?  :p

Anyway I liked the performance, though it doesn't have good camera movements and framing like the MS and haromoni ones, some of the girls are constantly hidden behind the others. Also, there are too many face close ups, they should've been a little farther, like on previous performances. On the head swirling move, they didn't focuse on Takkity, they did on Koharu instead (terrible decision, she barely does the move), takkity moves her whole body and head in an excellent manner on that dance.

On the good side, the 1440x1080 TS file has much better quality than previous performances (the MS was a pixellated hell). Also the camera is steady now, the MS one moved way too much vertically (bad camera support? ) when strafing sideways.

Takkity used high heels again! (on the haromoni she used low ones), Aika got little camera time, Risa regained some of it, less time on mikkity as well (not a bad thing  ::) ). I also noted that in the song interlude when the girls start walking towards the camera, reina, sayumi and other girls used different gestures than on previous performances, which is a nice touch. (I loved Reina's one on the haromoni performance, using a lip gesture, very cute.)

Utaban has the best camera using in japan's music shows (something my friend, who is a cinematographer, noted) so we'll surely get an interesting performance on it (utaban's EYN was the best performance of that single as well).

Do we have a date for music japan? and any other music show?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Shushoku = Gohan no Uta