JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 105004 times)

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
seeing the covers I almost regret that I preordered the limited B.. but with that booklet.. god.. I can't wait to have it in my hands

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Wow the booklet looks pretty nice. Still don't think it's worth the price and cover lol

Offline marqual

• Member+
Kanashimi Twilight rocks!! Ai-chan and Mikitty ftw !!! and Ai-chan give me a fatal nosebleed   ;) 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 02:04:08 AM by marqual »

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
Online thru CD japan or Yesasia would be a faster way
me got no credit card.. so how to pay?

Kanashimi Twilight rocks!! Ai-chan and Mikitty ftw !!! and Ai-chan give me a fatal nosebleed   ;) 

woo.. nose bleed.. soft and yumy..  :heart:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
It's grown on me alerady I have to say, I wasn't sure what to think at first though I knew I didn't dislike it. Starting to really like it now, wary of over playing it though.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
hehe I'm already at 100+ and still listening...lol. Though I haven't done it nearly as much with hand made city cause it came out online later and doesn't have a pv.

if you want to pay get someone to do it for you and pay them back... my mom is a life saver for online shopping, I always owe her money as a result ... that includes for this :hee:
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
this is really a good song.  hopefully the sales are doing good.  it deserves probably around 60k or more don cha think?  who knows maybe be even 100k.  wonder how it'll do on it first week charting.  they'll have no problem being in the top 10, but i don't know if they'll make it to the 3 since with the strong competition from artists such as BoA, orange range, kinki kids among others.  Hopefully they'll be in the top 5, keeping up that milestones since their debut.  GOOD LUCK, MORNING MUSUME!!! GANBARE!!!

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
@nox_xie
can you borrow your friend's or parent's credit card?

@marqual
xD same here! I wen't "whoa! ai-chan O_o"

hopefully mine will come by the 30th... can't wait.

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline koori

• yui style
  • Member+
i love the booklet of limited B
aichan's pose is so sexy!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 07:44:43 AM by koori »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanashimi Twilight debuts at #2 in the daily Oricon chart!

On the first day in the charts Morning Musume beats Orange Range and BoA among others. Only KinKi Kids ranks better, as expected (all KinKi Kids singles have reached the first place in the Oricon charts).

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
WOOO! congrats to Momusu for beating out Orange Range and BoA and anyone else who we were worried about! no doubt its hard to beat Kinki Kids, but they've done great against everyone else for the first day!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline cynee

• ecchi
  • Member+
wow it's great news that they are doing well on the chart! it's such a nice song, definitely deserves it!  :heart:
i hope it will do well for the next few days so that we can have a high weekly ranking  :D

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
Good to hear that they've still got it when it comes to the charts, I was a little worried about what would happen to this one, I love the direction the single's taken and I hope they develop on this but I was sure if the Japanese public would agree with me.

hehe I'm already at 100+ and still listening...lol. Though I haven't done it nearly as much with hand made city cause it came out online later and doesn't have a pv.

100+ ??? U crazy.

According to itunes I've listened to it 5 times, it's probably a couple more but I think I'd have slit my wrists by now if I'd heard it more than 100 times.

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
lol.. 100+ its normal man.. even i also sometimes play@loop any latest song that i dl.. sometimes.. for most of the song, i search the lyric then i can remember them as i sang along.. haha..

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Glad to hear it, debuting on #2 spot in just the first day, up against big artists such as them is a great feat. Hope they can ride the momentum and ranked within the top 3 on the first week.  GO KANASHIMI TWILIGHT!!! GANBARE MORNING MUSUME!!!

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
number 2! they beat boa and orange range? that's great!
Hope the sales will go high :) they deserve it :D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
I don't get why kinki kids is so popular.. they also beat akagumi 4 at the time.. anyway, #2 is great! And I feel extra good about it, because this time I actually bought it haha.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol.. 100+ its normal man.. even i also sometimes play@loop any latest song that i dl.. sometimes.. for most of the song, i search the lyric then i can remember them as i sang along.. haha..

I think the most I ever managed was Balalika 84 times in two days and that seemed like a hell of a lot to me!

I do feel a little bad that I haven't been able to actually buy any of the stuff yet due to me having....well no money whatsoever. But I should be flying off to Japan within the next two years, I've already got £2000 saved up for JPop goodness!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Well, being under Kinki "the guiness record holders for #1 singles" Kids is damn good!
Go Yossi Go!~~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I think the most I ever managed was Balalika 84 times in two days and that seemed like a hell of a lot to me!

I do feel a little bad that I haven't been able to actually buy any of the stuff yet due to me having....well no money whatsoever. But I should be flying off to Japan within the next two years, I've already got £2000 saved up for JPop goodness!

Hehe Balaika 84 times might drive me mad... as listening to it as many times as i have (which is only when I watch the concerts on my computer) has a confounded way of getting the song stuck in my head (must be the russian children song sound). 100+ allows me to get a feel and learn the words to the song... It took me about one third of that to get the stupid half lyrics I once posted, and then more to get a feel for the song in whole. And now if I'm board I can sing it to myself...lol. Yes this song is so awesome I learned the lyrics before it came out! woohoo!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up