JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104990 times)

Offline S-N-I-P-E-R

Goodluck Yossie :heart:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Sales seem pretty good for the past few days. It's doubtful, but hopefully it will have some staying power, and get #2 for the weekly too. Orange Range is going to be a tough contender. Also having the 3 different versions and it being the last single with Yossi/4th gen probably had a big impact on how well it did the first few days.

Anything johnny's will be #1, no surprise there, whether the sales figures on oricon are reliable or not, Johnny's is still very popular and most likely would be #1 anyways. And we're talking about Kinki Kids, they're pretty much Pop legends in Japan.

BTW How does this single compare to Egao Yes Nude?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
BTW How does this single compare to Egao Yes Nude?

i don't know how to explain this but can go here to check the oricon ranking and sales to compare.  basically the first 2 days are the same, according to the chart.  First day #2, Second day #3, total first week, #4 with 40,884 sales.

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hmm, I think it'll definitely do better than Egao YES Nude. WaT and BoA didn't move, so the #3 spot seems pretty safe to me. Since Kanashimi Twilight's index number thing was 10k more than Ika Summer (right!?) yesterday, maybe even a #2 weekly spot?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
let's hope so, i mean there's still a couple more days till the end of this week.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
An early ranking report on 2ch says Morning Musume stays on #2 in the daily rankings. Index numbers will be known when the Oricon site updates at 1900 (JST).

edit: Uh, I mean becomes second again. I'm still a little sleepy I guess..

edit 2:

Index numbers:
1 KinKi Kids 13271
2 Morning Musume 3988
3 Orange Range 3332
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:08:05 AM by tiny »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Whoooo~~!!  they are doing so great!  :heart: 

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Go Momusu!

How smoking is the 'another version' PV  :sweat: :k-great:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
I prefer the original PV myself but each to their own as they say.

It is great to see them climbing back up to second, the gap between them and KK is still pretty damn shocking though.

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ I like the original PV better too. 'Another ver.' is kind of... boring to me. It reminds me of the close-up version of the Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago PV. It just isn't the same without dancing. And the beginning of it gives me this awkward feeling that the audio isn't in sync with the video.

But I'm really glad they didn't cut yossie's solo lines out of it.  :heart: I was really disappointed when they weren't included in the Haromoni@ performance of the song.  :gyaaah:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Woohoo! Recovery Musume! They may not be able to compete with Kinki Kids but it looks like no one can.

Another Version wasn't super impressive, but if you are a fan of the pink tube and the retro clothes.... Its enjoyable if you like the slower pace feel to the pv that way, but otherwise stick with the regular version, dancing + school girl like outfits + close ups = win!

Yossie's solo line is awesome all the time...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Music Japan performance rocked!!!! They are really nailing the "sexy" looks.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
Where can I get hold of the coveted Music Japan performance?

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+

You are sooo right, smouldering looks  :heart:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 06:16:53 PM by ggliff »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
where can i watch the video rite now?  or maybe i should wait a couple days until they upload online huh. i guess being in japan, u guys get the info immediately and we here in the west have to wait at least a day to get it. damn i would love to move to japan

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Where do you guys get the performance? I can find it neither on the JPHIP, nor the HO tracker... Some japanese tracker maybe?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
where can i watch the video rite now?  or maybe i should wait a couple days until they upload online huh. i guess being in japan, u guys get the info immediately and we here in the west have to wait at least a day to get it. damn i would love to move to japan
LOL, I'm not in Japan, I'm in Venezuela, South America. And yes, I got it from one of my japanese uploaders links. Anyway, I am uploading the video right now, but it will take a while since my upload speed is crap. When I'm finished, I'll post the link, unless somebody does it first  ;D

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah thanks a lot, torrents and my computer don't mix well...or at all rather.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
And they sing LIVE!!!! ;D ;D

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
Shocking, thankfully Risa doesn't feature to prominently in the song so we won't get earache from it. Don't get me wrong I love the girl, she's can't bloody sing though!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April