JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Mouse of the Pain

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104996 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
SUPER FANTASTIC, and from the looks of things, since with all this publicity of the record holding, and it being a great song itself, i thinks sales are gonna increase even more, u think so?  just like how the others increase about 10~15k total. 

CONGRATUALTIONS, MORNING MUSUME!  holding five records, incredible group. and to Yossie, for having participated on all the records when they achieved it.  What a great graduation present for a wonderful leader.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:30:53 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
Yay! I'm glad KT is selling so well what with it being super cool and Yossi's grad single 'n all!
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
here you have MM records altogether. Impressive 8)

Most Top10 singles by a Female Group in Japan
#1. Morning Musume with 31 Top10 Hits.

Interesting, so which 2 didn't make it?

11 millions cds sold.. that's impressive!

Glad KT is doing so good!

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yep, we can say that Yossui went out with a bang :)

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Most Top10 singles by a Female Group in Japan
#1. Morning Musume with 31 Top10 Hits.

Interesting, so which 2 didn't make it?

11 millions cds sold.. that's impressive!

Glad KT is doing so good!
Well, if you look at the chart Oricon publishes here http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/44224/  you'll see that Oricon says 33, not 31, meaning that ALL their singles have been on the TOP 10 charts

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I got mine last night from the mail! wooo! woooooo!
Yossie was part of all the records?? my goodness she's just that awesome huh? What a way to go out, yossie... I'm glad they came out with this before she graduated, its awesome!!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
As a female girl group in Japan. Momusu is still the best selling. Great news.

Most people don't buy singles anymore, only fans do. But not all fans buy every single, but this single seems to be a big hit among fans and they are buying it. After so many years, Momusu still has a huge fanbase, and that's all that really matters.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Most people don't buy singles anymore, only fans do. But not all fans buy every single, but this single seems to be a big hit among fans and they are buying it. After so many years, Momusu still has a huge fanbase, and that's all that really matters.

Yeah, Momusu always will have a huge fanbase! Especially because is easier to get into them  :heart:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+

Yah it's a great song, but i also like to think that not only the fans are buying it, but others as well (but since u say people don't buy singles anymore.....) :confused:

btw, a few questions: ;D
1) when u say fanbase, i guess u mean like Fan Club Members, and just wanna know how many members are there? 
2)How do u apply for membership?   :D
3)are the fanclub members cosidered to be mowotas?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I can answer number 2 I can answer number 2 *waves hands around like a little kid*

If you want to be a member of the fanclub there is one important important, super taisetsu thing you need... A japanese address! yup thats the major roadblock, after that you have to fill in the forms along with your money (depending on how long of a membership period you want before reapplying) and then wait, I think 6 months for you to start receiving information and official documents.

If it weren't for that address issue I think they'd have more membership...  :glasses:... I remember trying to find out how to get in myself back when I heard about the Hawaii thing... ahh the frustration...lol

Anyways, I opened up my booklet edition to flip through the book and then I put it back in the plastic and resealed it... I love it but I don't want to ruin it....
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Sales details by Soundscan

Limited edition A: 17,255
Limited edition B: 11,430
Regular edition: 9,460

total: 38,145

The period and method of counting is unknown, but these figures give us an insight into the distribution of sales among the regular and limited editions. (source: 2ch)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KTKR!

http://www.tbs.co.jp/utaban/

<今週のうたばん>

【嵐】
嵐の活躍ぶりをトークしていると、不穏な空気が…。
さらに、全国から絶品・お取り寄せグルメ大終結。
花より団子よりお取り寄せ?よだれの嵐、嵐…。

【モーニング娘。】
ヨッシーがモー娘卒業。うたばん最後の出演?
和太鼓とエアロビクスの融合、今、話題のタイコビクスに挑戦。
石橋&吉澤奇跡の共演。

Expect them to get a lot of screen time. :D (Although, it seems like BoA is scheduled to appear as well.)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Lol they don't call Risa the reaction queen for nothing.

If you put Ai chan beside Risa, it's like watching a person and a scarecrow XD

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
doesn't look like there's going to be another guest with them this time XD YAY!

Anyways,
When I say fanbase... I mean their fans in general, not only fan club members. And the fanclub members don't have to be mowota, but the majority of them probably are.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
It knew it!
They couldn't lack in Utaban and less when it is the last program to which Yossie would go like member of the group. In addition to being the last ones of momusu  that maintains a good relation with Taka-san and Nakai-san, the other one could be Miki

I can't wait to download the program,  another thing that I am noticing, they has been very busy

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Exactly! Utaban was their home away from home with them having fun with Ishibashi and Nakai, I mean to go there without having fun is always a shame! its a sad thing that the newer groups don't have a connection to them though, I guess eri's visual aids aren't strong enough..... can't beat rika I suppose... T_T... I hope they'll still be good and have fun!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Uploading right now, in glorious 1280x720. My upload speed is crap, so it's going to take a while. Two file, one is the talk part and the other the KT performance.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
640x480 but it's still all good

Talk Part 100mb

Talk Part 100mb

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
thanks for the upload ebc  :heart:

my friend still cant find me the limited B edition.. i feel so wrong for not preordering :depressed:
i feel like i'm such a bother to her right now... may be i should just get the regular version :err:

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sadly there's a very slim chance you'll find the limited B edition, you really should have pre-ordered, your best chance is ebay but you'll have to compete and might have to pay more than it actually costs :(

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Mouse of the Pain