JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 104991 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
w00t reyfer~ Thanks :D :D :D

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks for the links :D :D
I just love MM on Utaban

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Wow, this appearance isn't even worth commenting. They got 7 minutes worth of "talk", where the hell did the rest of the time go?

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
Short, but fun. I liked it, meh. Thanks ebc :3

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
Awwww Ishibashi/Yossi warmed my bitter heart.

Offline hao9384

• ecchi
  • Member+
wee, better quali *leech* xD thanks for sharing  :heart:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
i liked the segment, awww, Taka-san definitely gonna miss yossie, so am i, but at least she still part of H!P, doing various things,  just hope her solo career looks bright. 

I don't get what they're saying in the video, but as always, funny and entertaining.  Still understanding them would be a lot better so hoping for subbing sometime soon.  I don't really get what they're doing with the drum, but it's look like they're doing some "taiko" aerobics?  am i right?  cuz i kinda heard that somewhere in the video when they're talking. 

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
LOL, its short but they had fun and thats really all thats necessary...lol, its gonna be sad after this really... cause its getting harder and harder for utaban to connect to momusu without one of the OG around... T_T... yossie, please appear on utaban alot once you start doign solo stuff! then you'll get to have fun like when miki use to do stuff solo.. or aya... or....well most of the small groups.

Yossie's going for broke in it and thats really something to appreciate!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
I already see the program, Oh man!!! I wanna cry, I really liked to see how Taka embraced to Yossie and how she just have fun with him.
It's true, I really wanna see her there like a solo, just her. I think it will be more amused

Offline reyfer

• Member+
LOL, its short but they had fun and thats really all thats necessary...lol, its gonna be sad after this really... cause its getting harder and harder for utaban to connect to momusu without one of the OG around... T_T... yossie, please appear on utaban alot once you start doign solo stuff! then you'll get to have fun like when miki use to do stuff solo.. or aya... or....well most of the small groups.

Yossie's going for broke in it and thats really something to appreciate!
Why do people always say that? Utaban hosts don't "connect" with the younger gens because THEY DON'T WANT TO, not because of something wrong with the girls. Saying that Utaban appearances will be bad from now on is showing absolutely no respect or faith in these girls. I'm sorry, but as I said on another place, why do people choose to live in a hypothetical dark future instead of living the very bright present?

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
why do people choose to live in a hypothetical dark future instead of living the very bright present?
I think it's just the way things have changed in general over time.
It's probably not the girls or the hosts fault but maybe just that they don't get as much talk time or even tv appearances in general as the older generations used to get which is probably the decision of people in management of the tv shows.

And I think this "hypothetical dark future" you mention is actually present right now because of the fact MM isn't getting as much TV talk time. It's not a fans choice it's just the way things have now become.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:45:48 AM by ebc »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I didn't say anything was wrong with the girls... I don't mean to say that its something wrong with anyone... its just part of the changing times... I'm not saying its over for them either, but a lot of the little quirks I enjoyed about utaban's past involved the OG being a fire...lol, that is to say they did somethign stupid...lol. They have their own thing to do now and even then its enjoyable to an extent, but like missing Hello Morning I'm gonna miss old Utaban. At the same time Its new stuff and I enjoy when they get to have fun like I said... I'm not trying to insult anyone k?...  I'm wanna crawl in a ball now... sorry for being too vague...  :err: :imdead:
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
I didn't say anything was wrong with the girls... I don't mean to say that its something wrong with anyone... its just part of the changing times... I'm not saying its over for them either, but a lot of the little quirks I enjoyed about utaban's past involved the OG being a fire...lol, that is to say they did somethign stupid...lol. They have their own thing to do now and even then its enjoyable to an extent, but like missing Hello Morning I'm gonna miss old Utaban. At the same time Its new stuff and I enjoy when they get to have fun like I said... I'm not trying to insult anyone k?...  I'm wanna crawl in a ball now... sorry for being too vague...  :err: :imdead:
I'm sorry, it's just that I'm sick of hearing people putting down everything that came after 5th gen joined. I know you did not mean anything wrong, but to read the line "it's gonna be sad after this really" for a moment it reads as like you're saying they're not worth the try. Sorry if I came down hard on you.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Its ok... I guess i could've been clearer... in all actuallity I like 6th generation most of all... but I guess I don't say it enough to show that when I say what I say that htat has....ya know I'm gonna say something relaly confusing...so we'll just go with... ok, I'm sorry too... but as long as we understand then its all good.

That being said.. I do have an utaban related question... has the amount of time they have guests on in general shrunken? That would explain why the older ones seem longer. Or is it that utaban popularity got greater that they want to cram more guests in the show? I hardly ever see and/or get the opportunity to download a full episode of utaban that has people on it I'd like to see...

Have they ever performed Hand Made City anywhere live?
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
Good question about Utaban. We usually only see the "MM is getting less time" part, but do we know if other artists are getting less time too? For what I've heard (and I'm not sure this is true), it's not just MM, so we should check that out too.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Utaban is slowly changing from a serious musician tv show for promoting their new songs, to more of an entertainment tv show for musicians, geinins etc.

So with the increase in the potential no of guests, it's normal to see a decrease in timings for each group of guests. For MM's case, it's because they were on Utaban too much (almost every fortnight or month) in the past that compared to now, their screen time seems to be drastically reduced. But if you compare it to BoA, Amuro or other musicians, it's about the same. These artists only come on when they have new singles or albums as well.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Ahh thats enlightening to know that. I always thought that Utaban was meant to be entertainment tv show for musicians... with the way morning musume and other hello project groups always doing something funny on it... and with ishibashi as a host, it seemed like they were designed to be comedic... but I guess thats just my interpretation again. I don't watch that much talk type japanese shows.

Watching the KT making I thought it was great seeing it like that... also very much enjoyed all the moments with everyone. I thought it was interesting how yossie pointed out the studio thing, almost as if it was a sudden realization.... oh ya we shot here the first time for happy summer wedding too, wow isn't that cool kinda thing. Fun stuff
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Daily rankings for week 2 until now:

Mon 17, Tue 21, Wed 23, Thu 24

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
it's nice they're not dropping too fast.. i expected them to be in the 30s right now :rolleyes:

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms