JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Nante Tatte Idol feat Ayumi Shibata

Author Topic: [04/25] 「 Kanashimi Twilight 」 Morning Musume's 33rd single (promo p.6)  (Read 105009 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
It's here!! My first MM single ever!  :heart:

I got the Limited A version with DVD  :D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 12:18:18 PM by BarrieV »

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
Thanks ebc and reyfer for the uploads!  :heart:

Congrats BarrieV!  :)

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm sorry, but as I said on another place, why do people choose to live in a hypothetical dark future instead of living the very bright present?

While I agree with the general media not caring as much for momosu currently, I think reyfer is totally right, there's no sense in being pessimistic and negative. By being so, many people could be affected and will share those same negative feelings. Momosu is here to stay, it may decline eventually, but how can it affect us if we remain possitive and keep supporting them, not caring for what other people say about them or us.

I'm having the greatest time of my life enjoying everything about them, specially their music, and I think many feel the same way, why try and ruin it for us? When there's a good vibe around, everyone can feel it, like when we had the good news of KT sales, rankings and MM's records. We all felt good, but then someone tries to ruin it and say it won't be the same, sales will go down, etc. Why this attitude? what do people gain by stating these?

Negative thinking is more likely to be spread and just for that, becomes really dangerous since it's like a virus. We should try to always stay possitive, if some single in the future doesn't succeed, then we shouldn't be negative and say it's doom, there will always be some downfalls, but you can always recover, and by having pessimistic feelings certainly doesn't help at all.

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Does anyone know what song were they dancing to in Utaban with the taiko-aerobics(or whatever the name is)?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
wasn't it Gloria Estefan's conga?

That's what had me originally confused... I was like... wait... is this taiko or conga...lol
I guess it was a fusion of the two...
Watching yossie dance out like ishibashii was hilarious...lol, she wanted to make it a party!

ya know now that I think about it... maybe, maybe... with the when junjun and linlin start appearing with the group, maybe we'll get a quiz like in the olden days! I know that seems like too long for the shorter segment time we have now but that would be classic! Everyone adds fun to those! ...Dangerous Mochi... ahh sayumi! Sorry I'm thinking back again...but with hope for the future!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 06:23:18 PM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Yup, it's Gloria Estefan's "Conga", thanks ^^ I thought it was Miami Sound Machine or something like that xD

Offline Marco Malvado

• Kagotaku
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Grrrrrr...
...there's no sense in being pessimistic and negative. By being so, many people could be affected and will share those same negative feelings. Momosu is here to stay...

I'm having the greatest time of my life enjoying everything about them, specially their music, and I think many feel the same way, why try and ruin it for us? When there's a good vibe around, everyone can feel it, like when we had the good news of KT sales, rankings and MM's records. We all felt good, but then someone tries to ruin it and say it won't be the same, sales will go down, etc. Why this attitude? what do people gain by stating these?

Testify, my Bolivian brother!!

-=Marco=-

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yup, it's Gloria Estefan's "Conga", thanks ^^ I thought it was Miami Sound Machine or something like that xD
Its 'Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine' ;)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
hehe I recorded the intro riff, check it out  ;D

http://www.students.let.uu.nl/3141381/BarrieV_KT_Riff.wav

It's not perfect, but not bad considering the amount of time I had..

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
lol I actually sorta figured out the opening riff back when the PV first popped up. It's a little different than yours though. Can't really record it though. My setup also doesn't really have the right tone either...

I was supposed to try the whole song but got lazy...

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh god, the Dance is kinda hard to learn at least for me XD
Can't wait to see the sales from this week :p
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:05:59 AM by Pinkosa »

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+

Those came in last week, observe the top row :)

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Just cuz you can afford it RionZ!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
It was my B-day that week, don't hate~ And plus you're just 13, when u get a job and some money, you can do it too!

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Testify, my Bolivian brother!!

Glad to see we have more people from my country... I wonder, would the girls ever imagine that they have fans in a country as remote and small as Bolivia, South America? We have incredible scenery here, they could make an excellent photobook here  ;D

And if you ever need anything, just PM me pal.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Glad to see we have more people from my country... I wonder, would the girls ever imagine that they have fans in a country as remote and small as Bolivia, South America? We have incredible scenery here, they could make an excellent photobook here  ;D

And if you ever need anything, just PM me pal.
Well, they know they have fans on many parts of South America (at least Sayumi knows, I told her on the letter of mine she read on her show #12, and Miki has got letters from Brazil and somewhere else in South America).

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+

Yeah, forgot to include my photos in the other pic...>_>

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Give me your monies bitch!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+

Yeah, forgot to include my photos in the other pic...>_>

wow..... is the individual picture of the girls come with it or u have to buy it separately?  and do u actually have 3 different verison of KT? what's the different on those?

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
lol It's the limited A with DVD, limited B with mini PB, and regular edition with cards.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Nante Tatte Idol feat Ayumi Shibata