JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Cuo De Ren

Author Topic: Nakayoshi  (Read 6713 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« on: August 17, 2006, 04:21:07 PM »
GAM! Fics and Yomiki fics seem to be all the rage these days. That and a sudden burst of drabbles. I'll blame the latter on Freya. Well, all these fevers going around Bluekinoko caught GAM-aitous and started her own sort of drabble. So couldnt be bothered coming online (how nice;) ) so I was given the liberty of posting it. Its untitled at the moment so I quickly gave it a name that she, knowing my luck, will hate. It means good friends. So here we go without further ado....

The water reflects the setting sun, gleaming red and white. I hug my knee and rest on my head on Miki. I’m cold and she’s just crazy. It was her who convinced me to come to the beach even though its spring turning winter. She complains that she hasn’t been to a beach since she was a kid but I know that’s the half truth. I know deep down she is a hardcore romantic that starves to watch the sun set and moon rise. That’s why I comply – I like that Miki. The one deep down that no one ever sees. No one except me.

”Let’s swim”

I roll my eyes. Her suggestion is full of innocence and shelled with stupidity. It’s too cold and she knows I will say no. Regardless she asks.

”We don’t have anything to swim in and besides…”

I turn to face her but I realise I have been talking to an empty space. My nose twitches a little in the way it does when I’m confused. Where did she go? She was here a minute ago I swear.

From behind I can hear her laugh mischievously. It’s her dorky laugh that she only does when she is self-satisfied in some way. It doesn’t suit her sexy image but wouldn’t seem right if she had any other.

Miki’s footsteps grow louder as she run up to me. She still is laughing. I’ve resited the urge to turn and see what she’s doing but now that she is getting close I can’t help it. I turn just as she runs past me and dives off the end of the jetty. At first I thought she was wearing a beige bikini but no – she wasn’t wearing anything.

I stand up and scold her for being so careless. What if someone saw her? She laughs. Not at me but at the idea of being caught. I forgive her because she’s a romantic and romantics are usually a little reckless.

”Come in”

I shake my head vigorously. There is no way I would go swimming even if I did have my swim suit - like I said before. It’s too cold. She pretends like she doesn’t hear me and tugs my pants with her wet hands. This results in me falling in the water unprepared and fully clothed.

I gasp and struggle, treading water like a moron while Miki swims around me. I'm completely saturated and numb all over. I splash her as she dog paddles past. She flips on her back, splashing me in return with her feet. A play fight breaks out and I find myself swimming as hard and as fast as I can to safety. The waves work in my favour, taking me to shore and spitting me up on the sands. I lie there giggling while Miki rolls up next to me, too exhausted from the sudden race to instate the revenge she threatened me with moments ago. Water rushes up between our toes and over our bodies, coating us with grit. It doesn't seem to bother either of us. We just smile, embracing the silence as the moon rises above our heads.

Miki walks with me shamelessly back to where she abandoned her clothes. The wind blows a cold air over my body and I shiver. I wonder how she can stand it.

“Take off your shirt”

It's a perverted command. I'm not surprised - she has said worse. My nose wiggles a little and I raise an eyebrow at her. She reassures me that her intentions are pure but doesn't give me any more clues on why she wants me to do it. I put my trust in her and strip down to my bra. She takes the soggy shirt from me and wrings in dry. In exchange she hands me her own shirt and jumper to put on while she wears my wet ones. When we are finished we have done a total outfit swap. I feel guilty – leaving her to suffer the weather with wet clothes while I go home warm. She dismisses all my protests. I beg her to at least keep the jumper.

“Why are you so good to me Miki?”

She laughs again, holding my hand tight in her own. “Because I care about you – that's why”

Bring on the trials and tribulations. With her by my side I feel I can handle anything. I'm so lucky to have her.
A real friend.

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Nakayoshi
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 04:55:30 PM »
*sigh* So sweet. I like the clothes swapping, I could just imagine it, lol.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 06:38:21 PM »
really nice fic.. not the same as the normal yomiki or GAM fics... this fic shows more of friendship rather then lovers which i like... but er..... this might be a stupid question but...... is this a yomiki or GAM fic?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 06:45:40 PM by stefy »

Offline MIKIisLOVE

Nakayoshi
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 08:20:55 PM »
aaaaaah this is brilliant!
nakayoshi indeed.... :heart:

I hope Miki won't catch a cold on her way home XD

Offline asheravel

• Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 08:47:03 PM »
aww thats so sweet of miki, hehe hardcore romantic ^_~
100% supports YoMiki !~:D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Nakayoshi
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 10:26:15 PM »
Ok sorry but I don't get the title.  I read "Nakayoshi" and expected a Yuko/Yossi story (Nakazawa & Yoshizawa). That's how the "couple names" are usually thought up (e.g. YoMiki = Yossi/Miki; IshiShiba = Ishikawa & Shibata)However the story instead has Miki and a mystery person that hasn't been identified yet. Don't get me wrong, the fic is good. The title you gave though is misleading.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 10:28:55 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
Nakayoshi
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 12:24:54 AM »
GAM-aitous is a hard disease to get rid of. Besides, who would try to get rid of it anyway?

Loving it. Mikitty skinny dipping. Hee-hee.

Offline loreny

• onna ga daisuki!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 01:50:32 AM »
hehe really like this fic aswell. The little details, like the references to the "mystery person"s nose make me think of Aya. But i could be wrong.

GJ~!

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 09:22:25 AM »
Quote from: JFC
Ok sorry but I don't get the title.  I read "Nakayoshi" and expected a Yuko/Yossi story (Nakazawa & Yoshizawa). That's how the "couple names" are usually thought up (e.g. YoMiki = Yossi/Miki; IshiShiba = Ishikawa & Shibata)However the story instead has Miki and a mystery person that hasn't been identified yet. Don't get me wrong, the fic is good. The title you gave though is misleading.

I thought the title was appropriate. Nakayoshi means good friends in Japanese. If it was a pairing then would a symbol break it up like / or X or use captial letters (eg:NakaYoshi) or something like that? Sorry I thought thats how you define pairings. :P

I didnt write this fic but Im sure that bluekinoko said it was a GAM fic and I'm sure I mention GAM or atleast GAMaituos in the opening paragraph. An idiots guess would be that the unamed person in this story was Aya - the nose wiggling thing backed up my suspicions. Besides I wouldnt guess Yossui to scold Miki for skinnt dipping, lol, I thought she would be all too happy to join.

I'll tell Bluekinoko to come to this thread and she can answer any other questions or maybe write up a new chapter. I think she has a cold so I suppose that'll give her more free time :D

Offline SeeYa

• Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 09:04:57 PM »
LOL... well... I think this fic is very cute. =] I love it!

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 10:22:25 PM »
I really hate my trainer right now. My feet hurt, my legs hurt and most of all my stomach hurts. Some things in life are just not meant to be done and running is one of them. I throw my sweat covered towel on the bench in the lockers rooms and collapse on the floor until my heart beat drops back to normal. It’s been another long day and I’m glad that when it’s over I have something to look forward to.

6 Missed Messages

Sender: Miki

I smile knowingly. On my working days Miki makes a conscious effort to send me all her thoughts. They follow the same pattern, a comment, a question, the contemplation and finally her decision. I’m sure today will be no different. As I open up each message I find out that I’m right.

12:01pm
I’m bored...

12:03pm
I’m still bored…

12:12pm
OMG I have the biggest craving for Yakiniku!!! You wanna go out for some tonight?

12:24pm
Wait, didn’t we have Yakiniku last Monday?

12:28pm
What ever…if I cant think of anything else we’re having Yakiniku…

12:45pm
Meet me at the Yakiniku joint we went last week around 8ish.
Love you!

I’m happy that I no longer have to plan what I’m going to do for dinner but when I check my watch and see that it is already 7:30 I know if I want to make it in time I’m going to have to move my ass, and fast.

Miki is already seated when I arrive and has taken the liberty of ordering for me. When it comes to meats I trust her judgement. She knows my taste buds better than I do.

”Here, I’ve already cooked some”

On the end of her chopsticks she holds a piece of nicely done lamb and before I know it she has stuffed it into my mouth. God, it tastes so good. I cry out in ecstasy and she smiles to herself, taking it as praise. I pick up my own utensils and cook more meat while she continues to feed me. If there is one thing Miki knows, it’s Yakiniku. I moan a little louder.

”Shut up and swallow”

My immediate reaction is to laugh even though I don’t get what she just said. I happily continue cooking the vegetables until the true meaning of her comment sinks in. It takes a while, but when it does I must admit I’m a little shocked. I stop, mid way through putting a capsicum on the hotplate and look at her. She grins at me. I’m too stupefied to do anything.

”You’re really perverted Fujimo-“

”Your arm’s on fire”

”Huh?”

I look down at the arm that was hovering over the hotplate. A small flame had licked the edge, singeing at first before engulfing my arm in a yellow glow. It crawled from my wrist to my elbow in slow motion as Miki and I watched with baited breath. Only until it had climbed dangerously close to my shoulder did Miki take action by springing over and batting it out. I sat in shock on the tatami, staring at the black mark on my woollen sweater. I can’t believe I was almost barbequed! A few patrons peer into our booth to see what the commotion was about but I have already taken the evidence away and hidden it in the corner. When I turn back I’m surprised to find Miki cradling her hand. I had totally disregarded the fact that she could have been hurt. I feel a guilty and a little stupid as I scramble over to her to see if she is alright.

”Did you get burnt?”

I can see her palm but she is quick to close it. From a glance it seems red and raw and I know it must be hurting. She assures me it’s nothing.

”So…” She moves her legs from under her “…Tonight – my house sound ok?”

Starting Tuesday she will be on tour so I can’t say no. I don’t want to say no. It’ll be another month before both our schedules calm down and I can see her again so we make it a ritual to spend every minute together until one of us has to leave.

“Sure”

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Nakayoshi
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 10:30:35 PM »
Lol, I could just see them watching the flame and hoping it would go out. This is so sweet. Go GAM!

Offline Elle_Driver

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 12:26:38 AM »
Wow, this is so sweet and hot at the same time! :D

@bluekinoko
I'm really sorry, I wanted to come up with an idea but I was too busy.

But in the end it turned out great anyway!
Please keep up the good work and keep spreading the GAM love :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Nakayoshi
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 05:56:57 AM »
Quote from: Mikan
I thought the title was appropriate. Nakayoshi means good friends in Japanese. If it was a pairing then would a symbol break it up like / or X or use captial letters (eg:NakaYoshi) or something like that? Sorry I thought thats how you define pairings. :P
In a case like this, where your title refers not to a pairing but to an actual word, including an english translation of the title would be helpful for those of us who don't/can't speak Japanese and thus prevent future misunderstandings.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 06:49:53 AM »
Quote from: JFC
In a case like this, where your title refers not to a pairing but to an actual word, including an english translation of the title would be helpful for those of us who don't/can't speak Japanese and thus prevent future misunderstandings.

To prevent misunderstadings everything was explained in the opening paragraph.

Just incase you missed it - it was the first paragraph of the story

Quote from: Mikan

GAM! Fics and Yomiki fics seem to be all the rage these days. That and a sudden burst of drabbles. I'll blame the latter on Freya. Well, all these fevers going around Bluekinoko caught GAM-aitous and started her own sort of drabble. So couldnt be bothered coming online (how nice ) so I was given the liberty of posting it. Its untitled at the moment so I quickly gave it a name that she, knowing my luck, will hate. It means good friends. So here we go without further ado....

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Nakayoshi
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 06:53:30 AM »
See...a lot of people skip the little "intro" sections as they usually don't actually contribute to the actual story. I always skip to the first chapter, as do many people. Thus, adding it to the actual title is a good idea, because EVERYONE ALWAYS reads that part.

Offline imjussakidd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 07:05:00 AM »
I loved it! It really show another side of Miki! Well to me it does, but anyways Sweet Love...how nice...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Nakayoshi
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 06:53:57 AM »
AWWWW Miki is so sweet. Aya's lucky to have her :)

Offline loreny

• onna ga daisuki!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 08:03:10 PM »
hehe miki is too cool.

I think nakayoshi is a very fitting title, i think ive got a picture of the both of them together and they've written Nakayoshi on it. I'll see if i can find it if anyones interested :)

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nakayoshi
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 05:38:04 AM »
Yes Please! That would be cool!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Cuo De Ren