JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Love is all

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
porkofdoom-san, you really don't fail to surprise me. Suddenly sending me a story like this really made me happy. It works all the time so please keep writing. :) I told you that there are people who would love the things that you write. You are really a good writer.
It's okay that you made Maru so sweet to the point of having a treasured doll. It was really cute of her to take care of the doll like it is her own child. XD
I like the fact that the couple are still fond of the couch. Haha.. If you know what I mean. XD

Well, I really thought that Maru ended up with another girl in this story. You got me there. XD I got questions like why is Maru not busy? Why is she always home? Didn't she stay in Japan? That means she'll be busy, right? But I have to slap my face in the middle of reading since this is an OS where my OC was amazingly starred. :D I am really glad! Thank you so much for this! :D

and to four4four-san, I hope you find time reading Things That Mix since it is already finished. You don't have to wait for updates. XD I don't want to promise you anything but hopefully it might suit your taste. :) Thank you~ ^^

Everyone. I hope you enjoyed Maru and Paru's adventure on this one. Let's support porkofdoom-san and wait for more stories from this writer! :) Have a good day~ ^^
@MatsuiLee-san, well... That's the only thing I got confidence.. XD

@four4four-san, We will see about the pairing in the next chapters. :) And also about that figure... :) Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

@FZA02-san, wow~ Thank you for that compliment.  :D
They just know each other that's why Center calls him like that. Also to refer to TTM's Jurina calling Maru her Aniki. :)
Sorry about 'killing' the happy couple in the first short series. It's not my hobby to kill characters, trust me. XD

@Genkikid-san, probably the writer. Yes, it is most likely the writer sending someone to kill the character. XD (Sorry for the lame joke.) XD

@porkofdoom-san, well... Salt just got killed. XD

@yuuri14-san, I would like to do that but that means she will be either revived as a cabaret girl, a lazy detective or a yandere. XD

ANYWAY

Hello everyone! Sorry for the sudden inactivity this past month. Did anyone even miss me? Haha. Sorry, I got a lot of things to fix in RL and I'm still adjusting to the current situation. It would be hard to explain but let's just say that there are things that were given and things that were taken away from me. I'll be back to writing now and hopefully I can give you something to read next week. I can't promise anything this week so yeah...  :cry:

The next chapter would bring light to whatever mystery the first chapter left you so please stay tuned. :)
I'll be on your care again. Please keep hanging around. :)

-Cut
Although since the arrival of the 2nd gen, Aarii has been this kind oneesan figure to Ruru, she apparently ocassionally still acts as a spoiled little sister of Yuka:

The Official J-Music Artist Threads / Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Last post by kei_sensei on Today at 10:26:48 AM »
And now...some good news...

Anri Okita is now a part of the Muscats' Wives Club

She is now married and pregnant!

https://ameblo.jp/anriokita-2nd/entry-12348557696.html?timestamp=1518832967
Pairings YOOOOOO!! / Re: The Hello!Project Girlbonding Thread
« Last post by muppet on Today at 09:57:28 AM »
Marin X Marina
Wasn’t sure if this was part of the new single or what...

But there was singing and dancing and purty music,
So I was like

こぶしファクトリー GO TO THE TOP!! The Girls Live 180219
Girls' Generation / Re: Breast SNSD
« Last post by junren88 on Today at 09:04:09 AM »
Sports / Re: The CURLING Thread
« Last post by JFC on Today at 07:55:03 AM »
For anyone who didn't know, participating in a curling match often involves, at some point, by either of (or both of) the curlers or the spectators, copious amounts of booze (at least it often does here in Canada). One might be on the other side of the globe at the Olympics, but just remember, it's still 5 'o clock somewhere.

Ben Johnson‏
@Ben_T_Johnson

Favourite Olympic moment so far: Canadian curler Rachel Homan's husband double-fisting his third and fourth beers while watching his wife compete against Japan. It's 9am in Korea. Not all heroes wear capes.
#PyeongChang2018

- https://twitter.com/Ben_T_Johnson/status/965407853191270402

The aforementioned husband, Mr. Shawn Germain, replied to the newfound attention being directed his way.

Shawn Germain
@GermainShawn

You can judge all you want. The stress level is high, I’m not a drunk, I’m just Canadian.
#WeBelieve
- https://twitter.com/GermainShawn/status/965408536950788096

:cheers
General Discussion / Re: Unified Wacky Picture And Video Thread
« Last post by JFC on Today at 07:42:44 AM »
DOrama and MOvies / Re: Official Toku thread (kamen rider/sentai)
« Last post by JFC on Today at 07:19:06 AM »
NOTE: What is a good image hosting site? I uploaded my screenshots at imgur only to find out later that img src tags don't work there anymore. Photos were actually embedded in this week's review but you can't see them because the internet is great but sucks too.
If all else fails, you could always just use the JPH!P Picroda.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10